First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

By now I knew comfortably where I could roam, and I pushed my body lower to gain access to her upper body. I kissed and licked her collarbone on my way to the shoulder, where I killed time with my lips while debating how best to un-bra this lovely creature. Finally I just grabbed the shoulder strap with my teeth and pulled it off the side, then switched to her other side and did the same.

Her hips continued to rise despite my absence, so I brought my leg up between hers to promote her stimulation. She immediately began grinding on my leg, and I watched her face as her eyes remained closed but her mouth opened and her back arched, silently calling rapture at the sensation. I used my additional leverage to slide my arms beneath her bowed back and deftly unfastened her bra.

Her eyes remained closed as she tilted her head to the side and licked her lips, bringing her arms above her head and removing the bra completely. For the first time I beheld the most perfect breasts in the world, slightly more than a handful and lying deceivingly flat against her chest, topped with delicate nipples rounded by quarter-sized areolas. I must have stared too long, because I soon found her hands behind my head pulling me down to these wonderful mounds. I did not resist.

My first taste of her breasts was like kissing lavender, if it's possible to taste color. They were so soft, so supple, and I could feel the electricity running beneath her skin as her sensitive nerves carried my actions up her spine. Her hips ground into my thigh, and the first whispering moans of pleasure from her mouth started my member throbbing.

I must have carried on for several minutes--maybe days or perhaps years--but to me it flashed by in a few heartbeats, and I knew I would never in my life have enough of those wonderful breasts.

But apparently Tori was yearning for more, and her hands once again showed me the way, this time pushing my head lower down her body. This was almost too much to believe. Surely I would wake up soon! My visions of her throughout the summer had included many versions of me going down on her, a skill for which I was especially proud and dying to show to her if the situation ever arose. About now I considered it 'arisen.'

I slid down her body, past the dress now circling her waist, and came to her most sacred place. Her light blue thong was soaked in the crotch, and I mused briefly on how she had matched her underwear color scheme to the pattern of the dress. I have never felt like such a FUCKING DORK as I did at that moment.

I traced my finger up and down the moist material, hearing her breathing become deep and rhythmic. My finger traced the side of the panties, and with great anticipation I lifted them and slid my finger along the baby-smooth skin beneath. She must have shaved that very evening, because there was no resistance to my touch; it was just as smooth as her ass had been.

I continued discovering by touch the contours of her sex, sliding along the outside and teasing her by the infinitely close proximity to her wet pussy without actually touching the inside. I brought my other hand up and pulled the thong aside, revealing her shaven pussy. I could tease no more, and brought my mouth down to her.

I started slowly, kissing the inside of her thigh while finally giving her some release with my finger, brushing it up and down her moist slit. I continued kissing my way closer to that finger, inhaling deeply the scent of this lovely girl. It was clean and virulently intoxicating.

Arriving at last, I decided to let my tongue be the first part of me to enter her, so I removed my finger. But I was not quite ready to move in; a perfect and holy snatch like this must be unveiled part by part, and I was going to be downright Jesuit in observing the rituals of this Holiest of Holies.

Flattening my tongue I broadly swept it from bottom to top. Her body immediately went rigid, then sank into the mattress bonelessly as she sighed. I repeated the action, her body merely twitching this time, then continued lapping until she was inert and pliable. Only then did I begin probing. Continuing with my gentle touch, I parted her lips and was met with a pungent flow of her excitement. I spread it around her clit and played with the little button until her moans became constant. I backed off, returning to her depths, this time with more fervor. The moaning escalated, and I brought my finger back to probe farther than my tongue could ever reach.

She was so tight! I barely fit my finger in to the second knuckle despite how wet she was. I stopped pressing and let her adapt, returning my tongue to her clit to redirect her mind from the intrusion of my finger. It worked: my finger slid the rest of the way in, and she sighed in pleasure.

Then I began in earnest. For the next ten minutes I alternated between thrusting and coaxing, forcing and massaging, focusing every iota of my being into making this girl orgasm like she never had in her life. Every trick, every instinct I could muster to learn the limits of her body; sucking on a nipple now, pressing my finger here, I discovered the instrumentation of her body and began my aria, my life's work on an atavistic medium.

When at last I sensed her climax approaching, I had two fingers inside her and was working over her neck and breasts with my mouth. With the moment arriving, I returned my tongue to her clit, and flicked, licked, and drew forth from her core a shattering orgasm that swept over her body in waves of ecstasy, shaking her head as her back arched, propelling her beautiful bosom to the ceiling as her hands clenched around the mattress cover.

Enticing her down from the height of bliss, I gently massaged her sex until the quivering stopped, then withdrew my fingers. Her breasts heaved as she regained control of her breathing, and there was a thin sheen of sweat across her chest, testament to the physical exertion of her sexual release.

I expected her to need time to recover, but she propped herself up on her elbows and fixed me with an intent look, boiling with sexuality.

"Lie down," there was no mistaking the order in her tone. I grinned and slid into the warm spot she vacated to make room. I felt the damp spot of her runnoff beneath me, tasted and smelled her on the lower half of my face--my body demanded liberation, and she was going to give it to me.

She kissed me deeply, tasting herself as her tongue danced across mine. She moaned and pulled away, smiling briefly before slowly kissing and licking her way down my body. She slid her breasts along the soft underside of my cock, brushing her hardened nipples along the nerves around the head. My cock repeatedly jumped from the gentle tickling, and she giggled as it bumped and slid between the crevice of her soft tits. Her tongue continued slithering down my torso as her breasts now traced the inside of my thighs. Eventually her face reached my bellybutton and the tip of my dick, and she paused briefly before deciding to edge right, brushing her left cheek along the side of my quivering cock. Finally reaching the base, she pulled her tongue back and began softly kissing the skin where the shaft ended and sac began. She kissed and even nibbled, looking up at me wickedly when I gasped at the sharp sensation. Sufficiently teased, I slid my hips down to bring my cock closer to her mouth, and she accepted the intimation. Her tongue reappeared, and began coating my penis thoroughly from base to tip, all without the use of her hands. Satisfied with the liberal coating of saliva, Tori swirled her tongue around the head of my shaft, and without warning swallowed it down her throat.

I moaned in pleasure, nearly paralyzed by the warm moistness that had enveloped my cock. She slowly pulled back, then pushed back down again quickly, establishing a rhythm. Her hands remained planted on the mattress, and her head and neck did all the work of maneuvering her mouth to maximize my pleasure. She changed tempo often, never settling for more than a few seconds, and altered the depth to which she plumbed my cock. Her ponytail sometimes bounced at the frenzy of her movement, and other times lay warm and tickling on one of my thighs.

In only a few minutes I was nearing the end, and my moans and gasps carried through her intense concentration, so she slowed her pace and eventually released my cock from her mouth, letting it slap against my stomach. She looked me in the eye and raised an eyebrow as she licked her lips, assessing the control she had over me at that moment.

Satisfied that I was defenseless, she finally brought up one of her hands from the mattress and slowly began stroking my shaft. "I see you took the time to shave for me down there. How did you know I liked that?" She cutely tipped her head to one side at her absurd question. "Let me reward you." Smiling, her face lowered again to my crotch and I felt her warm tongue begin flitting across my sac. Traces with the tip gave way to full-tongue motions as she drew one then the other ball into her mouth, holding them between her lips and massaging them with her tongue. She slowly and constantly moved around, licking along the edge of the thigh on both sides, rubbing her face against her hand and my cock as she continually repositioned her mouth. She returned to my balls, licking them ferociously and even using her chin, now soaked in saliva, to push them around. She nibbled, tongued, moaned, and sucked, driving my balls into an agonizing state of sensitivity that had me grasping the sheets and flexing my toes.

Her motion slowed, and she began broadly licking down past the base of my sac, sliding her tongue wetly between my legs further and further down. She released my cock and used both hands to spread and lift my legs, and I used the motion to lift my hips ever so slightly to give her access to this erotic region of my body no past girlfriend or fling had touched, much less tongued.

Her explorations continued, her nose buried in my leg and my balls resting on her cheek as her tongue moved down along my taint. I first began wondering where she would stop, and a shiver ran up my spine as I considered just how far she might go. I had never in my life considered anal play, for the girl or myself, and I was briefly shocked by the naughty desires that came to my mind as her tongue slid further and further beneath my body. As if on queue, however, her tongue stopped moving down, lingering instead as her warm breath and slithering wet tongue dominated my world.

After a moment's pause, her tongue came to a point and she brought it to the fold of skin running vertically up my taint. Pressing down with her pointed tongue, she drew it firmly up the nerve running along the base of my crotch up onto my cock, softening her tongue as she languidly opened her eyes and stared into mine as her mouth opened to engulf my cock again. Moaning as she did so, her hazel eyes rolled back into her head as she brought her hand up to cup my balls, warming them again as the saliva had begun to evaporate.

It was too much. My left hand innately reached for her ponytail as my abs clenched and my head and shoulders lifted off the mattress. The sensation in my loins that had been building all night (and really all summer), carried themselves into my stomach and I cried out as shot after shot of long-held cum flooded Tori's skillful mouth. Her fingers pressed into the nerve where her tongue had so recently been, elevating my pleasure to the brink of pain. My cum continued to flow into her mouth, and her humming was interrupted by the sounds of swallowing. It was a massive load, and she did not spill a drop.

My convulsions eventually subsided to aftershocks, and she began massaging my taint instead of probing, and her mouth and tongue began gently cleaning the sensitive head of my penis.

My head collapsed back onto the mattress and I gasped for air. Her mouth and fingers finished their ministrations and I heard her soft giggle come from below. Too tired to lift my heavy head, I heard her remove her hair tie and felt her soft hair tickling up my torso as she lay her semi-naked body on mine, holding her head up and looking intently at my flushed face.

I glanced down and beheld her glistening wet face framed by her dark hair as she embodied sultriness with a grin.

"So, lover...what next?"

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers
12