First Date

Story Info
First time meeting leads to sexy encounter.
919 words
3.57
21.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* True story, but names and places changed to protect the identities of the individuals concerned.

We had been emailing each for a week and a half.

We met at the Space Needle. It was dusk.

"Are you Chantal?" I asked her.

"Yes," and "and you are H____" she replied.

There was a pause, a shy smile and a handshake.

"I'm new to this," she said. "Let's walk for a bit and find a bar."

We turned toward downtown, keeping up a fast pace. She was athletic, 5'7" and had a curvy brown body. Her breasts were were barely restrained beneath her coat. Her skirt hinted at a well rounded bottom. Her high boots accentuated her shapeliness and added to her height. She'd obviously just stepped out of an office, and looked really smart in her business outfit.

"Where are you from originally?" I asked, to start the conversation.

"Louisiana. you?"

"England."

She raised her eyebrow and smirked.

We walked, talked and went to a bar.

...

Normally, I don't drink. Bars are unfamiliar territory. This place was upscale - dark, full of business people flirting and had lush furnishings. We sat opposite each other on high barstools, a candle on the table.

She smiled. Her teeth glowed white in the dark.

"So is True Blood a documentary?" I quipped.

"Only if Austin Powers is a real person," she retorted.

I looked at the drinks menu, and picked something that was citrus and alcoholic. I hoped it did not too look out of place.

We drank, and talked, and smiled.

...

At another bar, later, I was a bit lightheaded. So was she.

"And what do you like to do, with a woman like me?" Chantal asked.

"I like to make a woman come," and touching her hand as I said, "and I like to make a touch sensuous and exciting."

"Do you like to kiss?"

"Yes," I replied as my hand moved up to massage her neck. Our eyes were locked on each other.

She moved close to my ear, and I could feel her soft skin and hair close to my neck. "When you touch me like that, I can feel it in my pussy," she whispered.

"Good."

She reached out again and kissed me. I could feel her tongue in my mouth - tasting, probing and sucking. I tongued back, and moved my lips on hers.

"Give me a ride home."

I complied.

....

We got to my car in the basement of my hotel. Given this was a first date, I wasn't expecting to take her to my room and I didn't ask.

We got into my rental car. It was brand new. I pulled out of the lot, as she held my hand. She kissed me again, and her hand felt up my crotch. I hardened.

We were driving, her hand felt my hardness.

"Can I look?" she breathed.

I nodded.

She opened my zipper and put her hand in my underpants. Then, she peeled away the underpants, and looked at my cock. She unbuckled her seat belt, and knelt.

"I love the smell, and it is so thick," she said.

And then she sucked it.

I had never imagined in my life that this would happen to me. I was driving in Seattle with my pants down just enough for this gorgeous woman to lick and suck my cock on a first date. And as I was driving, she popped her head up now and again and gave me curt directions. "Left here... Right here..." and so on. I was struggling to concentrate and felt ecstatic and horny beyond belief.

"Do you want to do it?" she asked.

"Yep."

She directed me to a park that looks over I5. As it was late by now, there were few cars. She had a look around.

"Let's get in the back."

My shirt and trousers were loose, an I made myself decent enough to go round the back seat. Then I took my trousers and underpants down, over my ankles.

She got on top of me, having just removed her boots and knickers.

I felt for her vulva, and smelled her excitement and spread her damp lips apart.

She pushed my hand away, grabbed my cock and mounted me. Straddling me, I felt her tits through her blouse and felt her tongue play with mine. Over her shoulder I could see all of Seattle lit up, with I5 traffic heading towards the city. I could not believe the contrast.

Here I was, my cock being ridden by a beautiful black woman ten years my junior.Her tight pussy felt great. Her large tits felt great. Her sight, her kisses and her taste filled my senses. She sounded like she was moaning, and my breath hardened. She shook suddenly, and hopped off. "I've come," she said simply. And she smiled.

...

It wasn't long before I had dropped her off a couple of blocks away from her house. "I'd like to please you, next time," she said. And I believed her.

...

As I drove back to my hotel, my body was alive to the passion she had evoked. I realized that I'd been drinking and had fucked a woman I hadn't met before on a first date, and that we had connected on so many different levels. I also drove very carefully, hoping to hell that I wouldn't get stopped by a cop.

A lightning storm started. I got home at 1. And then I came.