First Date

Story Info
Fun first date with a co-worker's friend.
2k words
3.93
25.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From some reason, the butterflies in his stomach, multiplied 10 times over and restarted their incessant fluttering up into his throat. What the hell was he worried about, he'd been on many dates. Including first dates like this one. Well maybe not like this one. This one had been setup by one of his co-workers. Actually someone from the office he had had a brief fling, which led to some jealous gossip, and a mutual decision that they would be better off as friends. She had come by his office a few days earlier and asked,

"Hey Craig, how's it going?"

"Well, you know, just trying to make it to the weekend. What's up?"

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about, the weekend. You have any plans?"

"Nope, was planning on watching some games and hanging out at sports bar for awhile. Why?"

"How about doing me a favor, since it sounds you might have sometime. My old college roommate is in town and I've got a family thing and won't be able to spend anytime with her on Saturday. So was hoping that maybe you could take her out for lunch on something."

His eyebrow arched as a quizzical look came across his face. "You want me to take out a friend of yours? Does she know about us?"

"Yea, she knows all about you, Mr. Work Romance," she said as a sly smile came across her face. "We're old friends and I needed somebody to spill my guts to. Besides, she doesn't blame you, just these busy bodies here in the office."

"Well, have to get the specs on her first, like her name, does she have all her teeth, breast size, etc," he said sitting back in his chair.

"Her name is Sarah, she's about 5ft 5 inches, yes, has her own teeth, loves sports, not telling

you the breast size, but just to let you know, that since you were so happy with mine, she's just a little bit larger...perv."

"Well that's a good start. Anything else in the closet?"

"Well since you asked, " she said, readjusting herself in her seat "there is one other thing...she's white." Once again, the quizzical look came across his face, "She's white? Aren't you going to get thrown out of the sistas club, setting up a brotha with a white girl?"

"Oh you know I don't' care about that crap. Besides she's great and I wouldn't set her up with anybody I didn't trust or think she would get along with."

He looked at her and knew she was serious and said, "Ok, but I don't want to see my name on some blacklist or start to get dirty looks from "the girls".

"Thanks, Craig! I'll know you'll have a great time. I'll give her your number and you guys can set something up."

Part 2

They had talked on the phone later in the week and decided to have lunch down by the beach. Close to his local sports bar, just in case things didn't work out. He'd arrived a bit early to get a bit of liquid courage and was bringing the drink to his mouth when he saw her walk in. His first thought was, "Well Terri, was right about the breast size." She was pretty, with a round face, short brunette hair, and a nice shapely figure. She smiled and gave a short wave as she walked to the table.

"Craig? she asked as she approached the table, I'm Sarah. How are you?"

"Great, he said smiling, getting up to offer her seat. Great to meet you."

She sat down in the chair he'd pulled out. She smiled and said, "Thanks. Terri said you were a gentlemen. Appreciate, the gesture."

"Thanks, my Mother taught me well," he said. "Notice a bit of accent. Are you from the South?"

"Sure am. Louisiana, born and bred. Hadn't been anywhere west of Texas until I went off to college in Colorado. There's were Terri and I met."

They spoke casually for a few minutes after the waiter had taken their order. The general topics, work, family, school, friends. She fiddled with her napkin a bit during a pregnant pause and smiled as she looked up at him.

"So, what did Terri tell you about me."

"Well, just that you two had been college roommates, that you're thinking about moving here to sunny California, this and that."

"Did, she tell you about this", she said with a smile, waving her hands across her face.

"Oh and that you still had all your teeth", he answered with a wink.

"Well that's good to know. No cavities since I was 10", she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Did she tell me you about me being white?"

"Yea, she did mention that. Was just thinking it was your last name."

"Oh you're a funny one. So disappointed?"

"Disappointed? Why?"

"Well, back where I come from, some of the black guys would be looking over their shoulders by now. Looking for a dirty look or someone mumbling under their breath."

"That's unfortunate. Their missing a good chance to keep you looking at your pretty face."

This time she arched her eyebrow and said, "Oh a smooth one, too. Terri didn't tell me you had all the lines."

"No not really, never good at lines. Just saying the first thing that came into my mind. You are very pretty and I would think anyone in their right mind would notice that and not care what every one else was thinking."

"That's very nice of you to say. And I have to confess, Terri showed me your picture and I basically made her have a family thing today, so I'd get a chance to meet you."

A huge smile broke across his face and he chuckled as he said, "Damn, women I'll never figure them out. So do I meet your expectation so far?"

"Oh yea," she said, as she reached across the table and put her hand on top of his, "and then some."

"How's that drink?' he asked, with a wry smile. "Mine's done and I'd think this would be a good time to go."

She took a quick look at her drink, picked it up and with her big drink finished it, just as the waiter came to the table. "Ready to go, she said, getting up out of her chair.

Craig pulled a couple of twenties from his pocket threw them on the table and said to the waiter, "Give this to the next couple that walks in. I'm sure they'll enjoy it!"

Part 3

Craig could feel the heat as he took his hand in hers, observing the contrast in skin color, smiling and wondering how quickly and strong their attraction had begun. As he opened the door to her car, he grabbed her elbow turning her face to his. Looking in her eyes, searching for any hesitation, any doubt, and seeing none, moved closer, gently touch his lips to hers, feeling the slight moan in her voice as she moved closer to him. He could feel her breast pressing hard against his chest. Her hands lightly touching against his face.

"Damn," she said breathlessly, "You really don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that."

"Sorry to keep you waiting so long," he said. "Promise I'll make it up to you. However, if you really can't wait we could keep going here in the car."

"No baby, that's not what I'm looking for from you. I want you to make love to me slowly and deeply on my own bed."

"I agree, so let's get out here or we'll definitely have an incident on our hands that will get the office talking,: he said, letting her go and getting in the car beside her.

As Sarah walked through the door of Terri's apartment, Craig closed the door and walked up behind her, gently placing his hand on the back of her neck, feeling a slight tremble as she stopped to put her keys on the table. She closed her eyes, leaning slightly back against him. Craig moved closer to her neck, his lips slightly touching her smooth ivory skin. Feeling her breath quicken, he moved his hands around to her front, feeling her breast almost leaping into his hands. Her hands were moving around to her back, reaching down his pants finding his hardness throbbing in her palm.

"Oh God," she moaned, "This feels so good."

"Yes," he said, "I want it all to feel good for you."

He gently turned her around and began to her kiss her deeply. Their tongues, darting playfully with each other. Their hands moving over each other's body, exploring, trembling with each of their touches. Craig slowly moved his hands to the front of her blouse and began to slowly unbutton her top. Moving it slowly off her arms, marveling at her heaving breasts constrained in her bra.

"You know, anyone else would have just ripped open my blouse, ruining one of my favorites," she said looking deep into her his eyes.

"Well, I'm not just anyone and I want us to remember this first time as something special, not just for something we might or might not forget."

She smiled and slowly moved her hands to the front of his pants. Unfastening his pants, moving her hands inside to feel his hardness, trembling in her hands as she slowly stroked it.

Moving swiftly, he picked her up in his arms and walked to the bedroom, never taking his eyes from hers. Lowering her on to bed, he turned her over, leaning down to kiss her smooth skin. His lips feeling her passions rise with each touch. Noticing that her bra had no fasteners on the back he turned her over and smiled. "Damn that gets me every time, at least I didn't act look schoolboy and started fumbling trying to get it unhooked."

"Here let me help," she said unhooking the bra from the front. "Now that's more like it, have been waiting for you to get your hands on "The Girls"."

He smiled as he moved to her breast, kissing her round hard nipples, teasing them with his tongue, her back arching to give more of them to him. As his fingers teased her, he slowly began kissing down her skin, slowly down her stomach, her navel, her legs.

She grabbed his head, moving it between her legs, moving her hips closer to his face. He moved his tongue closer in, tasting the sweet juices flowing from her pussy. Feeling her press harder against him, moving with the rhythm with each stroke of his tongue. He felt her body tremble as she began to orgasm against his face, feeling her passions and hearing her moans as she pushed his closer into her.

"Please, please FUCK ME Craig. Make me feel like this over and over again," she said in between her breaths of passion.

Craig moved from between her legs and looked deeply into her eyes as he moved his stiff cock to her pussy. Moving closer he saw her eyes widen, her mouth opening widely. Moving closer in, feeling the wetness of her walls, tightening against his erection. Moving deeper, feeling her hips rise to take it all inside of her.

Slowly beginning to move inside her, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. Their bodies moving in rhythm as their strokes intensified, their passion heightening, their skins glistening as they moved deeper into each other.

Craig could feel her body beginning to tremble again just as he felt his own stirrings beginning to rise. He strokes becoming deeper inside as she moved her hips closer to take in each stroke. Then their bodies tightening as their orgasms intermingled deep inside her again and again.

Craig moved closer to kiss her, feeling her arms wrapped closely around his neck pulling him deep into her lips. Looking deep into her eyes, knowing that this was not just a chance meeting. That this was something special and deeper than he could ever have imagined.

"Wow, wonder what Terri will think of this?" he said with a little smile on his face.

"Oh, I think she'll have a good idea of what we've been up to. Especially since this is her bed," she said.