First Date

Story Info
Ali gets a lot more than she expects.
5.5k words
4.54
41.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:- This is my first story to reach the public arena! I have ideas for more episodes but am a slow expeditor. Starts off a bit slow but then there is plenty of action. Genre is somewhere between erotic coupling and bdsm.

*****

I finally plucked up enough courage to leave a message on his voicemail. No lawyer ever answers their work phone. As I'm a client he calls back fairly promptly.

"Hi Ali . What's up." The usual friendly greeting.

I stammered through my explanation of the upcoming work functIon and how I needed a partner for the evening, apologizing that it was going to be a boring do, but silently hoping he'd see the positive of maintaining some useful contacts.

There was an amused chuckle down the phone. "Sure you're not inviting me for a date?"

I cringed "I'm sorry Nick. Look don't feel you're obliged. If it's any sort of problem I can find someone else."

More chuckling - almost sounding a bit evil. "No problem kiddo, you're doing me a favour. I can catch up with your key heavies." Then silence and, "One condition though."

"Aargh. Ok what's that?" I replied

More evil chuckling. "We have a real date."

I think my heart stopped, my stomach was somewhere blocking my vocal chords. Fuck me dead with a feather. This was the hottest guy on my radar and I hadn't even thought of this as a ploy.

More stammering. "Ugh Ugh sure when works for you?" My calendar had just been cleared for the foreseeable future.

"How about Friday evening. I've got a squash game after work we could meet at the club lounge about seven and go from there."

Nick is a junior partner in a boutique law firm in the city and we met working on a couple of projects that he wrote the contract documentation for. Then we discovered we belonged to the same sports club. One of the largest in the city with over 5000 members. I had just joined the club having recently moved to San Francisco where I landed my first real job after finishing college. Nick is one of the top ranked squash players in the city. I am a tennis girl. I grew up with it in my blood. My dad was a serious player so I had a racquet in my hand from the time I could walk. By the time I was 9 I was winning under 12 tournaments and at high school people were talking about the pro tour. I was lucky and saw the light and settled for the real world. Maybe being lucky enough to go to an Agassi clinic one summer and actually meet the man himself, (and his wife, who is my all-time heroine), taught me, that though I was good, so were 100 other girls around the country, forgetting the rest of the world.

Anyhow, shortly after joining the club,I entered a fun squash tournament and ended up on the court playing Nick in the 3rd round. At that point I had only been using the club gym and pool for fitness, but I'd been playing squash once a week with one of my old tennis buddies at her club. So when Nick didn't clean me straight off the court people started asking where the hell I'd come from. None of the other girls at the club would have lasted 5 minutes unless he was patting it back to them. Our game went 40 minutes and though I lost three straight he had to work for most of it. I have played squash for fitness all through my tennis career and won a few tournaments at college plus I'm a little fitter than most, (he-he). Sorry I forgot; my second sport is karate, and I've been First Dan since I was 16, which sort of helps with movement on the squash court.

These days I'm treated as one of the guys since I've beaten the majority of them!!

I'm not a big girl, natural blonde, sort of average everywhere, but I've been lucky with my genes, and in my early teens all my hard corners started developing curves that seemed to attract a fair bit of attention. Having been into just about every sport on offer as a kid I've always been lean, so, by my teens I was starting to realise my legs and butt could get me into trouble. My boobs are 32B on a good day, though they are blessed with shape and I have big nipples, but unless I wear something tight or, revealing, I'm kind of ordinary.

So our real date is only days away, and a week prior to the work function. I spend the week on tenterhooks with people asking me what my permanent grin is all about. Kate my best buddy in the office figures it out, though she doesn't know who. I manage to survive all the interrogations without giving in. I visit the hair salon and treat myself to a new wax job. This is serious shit if it goes the way I'm hoping.

I should explain that I grew up and went to high school in Seattle then won a tennis and academic scholarship to USC, where I majored in marketing. Now I'm 23 and in my first year of work with a major engineering practice in San Francisco. I'm on the team that puts together proposals for major projects. Nick is eight years my senior and I'm batting way above my average here.

There is a pilates class at 5.00 at the club then I spend 30 minutes in the gym, leaving 45 minutes for spa and shower. The ladies change room is always chaos on a Friday afternoon as members get dolled up before an evening on the town. Usually I am "miss casual" so a few of my friends are giving me shit about my black cocktail dress and the sexy new hairdo, and who the fuck is he. I still won't cave but I know all will be out once we go upstairs.

A couple of girls I know accompany me up in the elevator to the lounge level and into the bar, which is fairly empty as it's still early. I spot Nick and Steve perched at the corner of the bar and Nick gets up to get me a stool. The girls are creaming their panties.

"Go you good thing." hisses my Aussie buddy at my shoulder. You have to love the Aussie vernacular.

The girls spin off and I sashay across to the bar. To date I have been fairly conservative around the club but tonight I was out there and proud of it. What the hell, sometimes it pays to flaunt it. Nick has a cute grin that says he's proud of me, and he gives my hand a little squeeze of encouragement that somehow sends sparks to my pussy.

"You scrub up pretty good," says Steve who has only ever seen me in sports gear or jeans.

I had played Steve a few times and also spent some time giving his fiancé some basic squash coaching, so we were already good pals. He was obviously pleased that Nick and I had a date. He had been giving Nick shit because he said he'd never seen him shave after squash before. Damn; I could feel my nips as hard as diamonds and I'd worn a silk chemise rather than a bra. Oh well, nothing like advertising. Finishing his beer Steve excused himself to go meet his fiancé.

I grinned at Nick who hadn't said a lot . He looked pretty hot himself with a pale blue, open necked, dress shirt and tan slacks. There was just a hint of the sexiest cologne I'd ever come across. I'd never really noticed how blue his eyes were, and I couldn't miss his glance at my nipples. He traced a finger lightly from the inside of my knee up to the hem of my dress that sent shivers straight to my pussy.

I looked him in the eye. "If we don't go to dinner real soon I'm gonna screw your brains out in the parking garage."

"Promises, promises, but I'll never get a table at this place again if we don't show," Nick replied, grinning like the cat who just found the cream.

I never hold back once I know I'm turned on to someone, but this was crazy. We'd just gone from casual friends to intimate in 20 minutes and I just knew Nick was on the same wavelength. There was no longer any question if we were going to screw; only where and when.

The restaurant wasn't that far away so we agreed to leave our cars in the club garage and cab for the evening. The garage shut at 10.30 and was as safe as our apartment garages, and we both lived not far from the club. Nick had the barman call us a cab at the entrance while we put our gym bags in our cars.

This was the first real date I'd been on for the seven months I'd been in the city. I sort of felt like Cinderella as we were seated in an almost private alcove with silver service and all the finery. In fact I couldn't hide a giggle as the busboy insisted on doing the whole serviette dance. Nick was just loving it. Over the past six months we had developed this casual friendship via work and the club, and he'd sort of treated me like a naive little sister, which we both new was just an act, but we both liked the game. In reality I knew he respected me and had given major kudos on my work to my bosses. I owed him big time. I was fairly certain there was nobody serious in his life but the big mystery was "why not," as he had to be one of the most eligible guys in town.

Two hours disappeared like ten seconds; we were so connected. There wasn't a lot of alcohol. We were both on our own high just from each other. We explored each other's backgrounds and there was a lot of touchy feely stuff going on. I've scooted my chair round the table and am running my nails slowly up and down Nick's erection. He's still got his pants on so I wasn't too worried what anyone thought. Meanwhile Nick's been doing delicious things with my pussy for the last 20 minutes with some camouflage from the table cloth. Suddenly I realise I'm right on the edge. Nick is looking in my eyes. I'm in seventh heaven. Somehow he manages to stroke across my g spot. "Bang." I think I hissed "Fuck," a little too loudly and almost face planted the table. Apparently half of the restaurant was watching at this stage.

I tried to make out I'd dropped some cutlery and groveled under the table rescuing my serviette that had been down there for hours. Then I headed to the bathroom trying to ignore all the eyes on the way. Safely locked in my cubicle I cleaned up the mess we'd created and decided to go commando for the rest of the evening rather than wear my cum soaked panties. I giggled to myself as a rather wicked idea formed. I didn't put my panties in my purse. As I exited there was a woman repairing her make up. She gave me a grin in the mirror.

"You guys seem to be having a good time. Wish I was single and your age again."

What could I say? Suddenly I realized I couldn't wash my hands as that would mean dropping my panties on the bench. So I just kept going, much to the woman's amusement. As I rounded the corner to our table ready to drop my panties on Nick's side plate as a little memento I realized there were now three people at our table. The two guys watched with amusement as I tried to get the offending panties into my purse. - Yeah right. The other guys partner, the ice queen from hell, looked at me as if I'd crawled out of a sewer.

Nick attempted to make introductions but the ice queen stood up ignoring me completely.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll meet you out front in three minutes," she said to her partner.

The boys cracked up as Nick introduced me to his good friend Rob.

"Rob reckons we looked a bit like a Bangkok sex show. Carla's just jealous."

"There are a lot of horny ladies around this place now. You guys did a great job. Not sure it's worked for me though," said Rob, as he made his exit.

"Well, you can probably cross them of your Christmas list," I observed, as Nick gave my thigh a gentle squeeze.

He gave me a grin, "Who cares. Rob and I are cool, we go way back. She married him for the income not the sex life. What do you want to do babe? Coffee here, find a bar for a nightcap, or???"

I leaned over and licked his ear lobe nipping it gently between my teeth. "Take me home and fuck my brains out - now," I whispered.

As I released his ear Nick pulled me into him and whispered back "And I thought you were such a nice young lady, but I think I like the dirty girl. Let's go."

The ma"tre de made quite a fuss of me as we left so I thought we couldn't have been that bad!!

Once in the cab I turned so my back was against the door and my legs draped across Nick's lap, the hem of my dress was probably an inch below my naked pussy. Nick ran his fingertips up my inner thigh and teased the length of my pussy. He then put two fingers in my mouth so I could taste my juices. I caught and held his wrist and then moved my head forward so that I was almost deep throating his fingers then pulled back and twirled my tongue on his fingertips, then I did it again.

I looked him in the eye. "Just so you know what I like."

Nick held my eyes and started playing with my nipples through the thin material of my dress and chemi. They were already standing out like organ stops as he flicked each one gently for a minute or two Then he took my right nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard. Our eyes were locked and I did my best not to show any reaction. The pain was exquisite. Fuck it felt wonderful. He increased the pressure and twisted ninety degrees. My eyes half closed and I ran the tip of my tongue between my lips. I think I made some sort of grunty noise from deep in my chest. I'll swear if he'd just touched my clit I would have cum like a banshee, but his other arm was trapped behind my back.

Finally he let go. He had this sort of devilish grin. "You really liked that didn't you?"

"What," I replied trying to look all nonchalant.

At that point we were pulling into the front of Nick's building so we disentangled ourselves to get out of the cab.

Nick lived in one of the apartment buildings constructed in place of the Embarcadero freeway destroyed in the 89 earthquake. The building is only 5 floors above ground so, although Nick pinned me to the wall of the elevator, there was no time to achieve anything before we stopped at his floor. We held hands as we walked down the corridor to his apartment. It was kinda sweet. We walked 50 feet without trying to establish some sort of sexual engagement.

Once inside the apartment I dropped my purse on a credenza and we just stood looking at each other. We had been playing with each other physically from almost the moment I walked into the club bar. I'd even had an orgasm for Christ's sake; but we still hadn't kissed; or not what I call a proper kiss.

I've always been big on kissing and in my experience girls are way better than guys. My school boyfriend and I practiced for 6 years before I spread my wings in other directions; and I thought he was pretty good. Then I swung the other way, and, what can I say. I am bi, not gay, something I have finally figured out, and I'm happy with that, but to date, for kissing, girls win.

Nick put his hands around my waist and pulled me against him. I rose on my toes so I could mount his boner on a very desirable spot. "Mmmm," Nick's lips were surprisingly soft and his tongue engaged with mine gently, almost inviting me to set the pace. My dress was around my hips and now each of Nick's hands encompassed a butt cheek and assisted the friction of my naked pussy on his erection. I took his lower lip between my teeth and gently nibbled and licked it before breaking for air. "Wow," this could cause a re-evaluation.

Nick seemed to have found the zipper to my dress and now it's round my ankles, and my arms are raised as my chemi gets lifted over my head and I'm left wearing a pair of $400 shoes.

"Those shoes are really sexy, and I love your haircut," says Nick.

He runs his hands through my thick blonde hair "Its cute shorter like this and I love the way its sorta lopsided."

Nick had somehow backed me up against a wall and is leaning against it with outstretched arms either side of my head. I feel a bit caged so I reach up and try another one of those delicious kisses and its just as good.

Nick doesn't break our embrace. He finds my hand and starts maneuvering me towards what I presume is the bedroom. It's all too hard and we end up in a giggling heap. I extricate myself and kick off my heels.

"Well I'm naked and you're fully dressed. How about you lose some clothes and we take this party to the bedroom. Where can I find a glass for water?"

Nick points to a cupboard in the kitchen and heads for the bathroom. I fill two tumblers of water and follow Nick into the master bedroom. "Whoa," the bed's big enough for a small football team and the corner posts look strong enough to tether a 300 pound gorilla. Why do I have this feeling that I might find out more about tethering before too long. "Ooh," pussy tingles again. I do a bit of trampolining and a back flop into the middle of the bed as Nick appears from the ensuite.

"Nobody's tried that before," he observes.

Although the lights are dimmed I can see him OK. Nick's not a big guy but lean with a hint of a six pack, and wow that cock. It's a good size, not huge, but meaty.

He joins me on the bed crouching over the top of me supported on knees and elbows. He licks the hollow of my collar bone and I'm tingling all over as I feel his cock moving along my pussy lips and my hips arch up to encourage him. Suddenly Nick leaped off me.

"Fuck. Sorry babe, better get some protection."

I giggled. "Come back here lover boy I've got things under control."

"Yeah, but you don't know where I've been."

That cooled me off a bit. "Where have you been?"

This time Nick giggled, "I haven't been anywhere, least not since I last got tested."

"Neither have I . That's why I'm so fuckin horny," I added.

As Nick slid back down beside me I reached for his cock and slid my nails along its length then circled his girth with my hand loving the hardness.

I looked in his eyes. "Lie back and enjoy for a while."

I scooted down the bed and holding his cock upright kissed from his balls to his cockhead then took just the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it collecting his precum. After a minute of tonguing the head I started to drop my mouth down the shaft. It was a challenge due to his girth but I was determined and didn't rush, until my nose was being tickled by the hair at his base. I relaxed, breathing as deep as I could through my nose, his cock fully embedded in my throat. I held the position as long as I could using all my oral skills to pleasure him. After four or five dips like that I pulled off for air. I looked Nick in the eyes while gently stroking his cock.

"Jesus, that was hot," he hissed.

Nick had been passive to this point checking how much I could take, not forcing me. As I moved back onto his shaft, and swirled my tongue on his head again, he fisted my hair in both hands and I knew the dynamic had changed. I wanted to please, and be pleasing, and he understood.

The ultimate submission statement and neither of us had said a word.

Nick pulled my head back onto him at the same time thrusting his cock into my throat. I relaxed taking his full length. My tongue licked his balls. We soon had a rhythm going. From the noises I could hear, beyond my immediate turmoil, he was enjoying things. Eventually I had to come up for air. I lifted off his cock, trying not to gasp and splutter too much. Replacing my mouth with my hand I maintained our rhythm. There was a lot of spit and drool dripping off my face. I must look a real mess. Nick is looking into my eyes,

"You are fucking incredible."

I tried to smile. "Why thank you Sir."

Then I rolled to one side and pulled Nick with me. I was still wanking him as I ran my tongue down his cock and licked his balls then that lovely area behind his ballsack and finally as I inhaled his musk and masculine essence I ran my tongue around his asshole then gently pressed the tip to his entrance.

There were happy groans from above, "Jesus that's fucking good."

"Mmmm. I think he likes that," I thought. Save this to memory banks.

There was plenty of lubrication available from all my drool so I replaced my tongue with a finger tip and my mouth back on his cock. I could sense him reaching the edge and I pistoned my head on his dick as fast as I could. Just as I felt the start of his orgasm I slid my finger all the way into his ass.

12