First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaagh Fuuuck!!"

"Mmmm. Think I might have got that right!!" I thought happily, as I finger fucked him through his orgasm.

I slid back up the bed and Nick cuddled me as we pressed together from head to toe. He gave me a big deep sloppy kiss happily licking his cum and my drool of my lips and chin. No question; I'd died and gone to heaven.

"I think I'm gonna kiss and lick you from your toes to your nose," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "Nah. That's a big job. Save it for a wet Sunday. I got urgent needs more like what you were up to in the cab."

Nick leant on an elbow. Looked me in the eye while disentangling bits of hair that were stuck to the gluey mess on my face. His fingers traced my jawline and he kissed me gently. "Would you like me to give you a spanking?"

"Err, sure," I replied, suddenly remembering how he'd handled my nipple in the cab. I knew we'd crossed an unspoken line and he knew what I wanted.

His lips grazed mine. "Just hang on while I grab some stuff. You're OK being restrained. Right?"

I didn't answer that one, but took myself off to the bathroom to clean up my wreckage. When I got back he was digging through rope, and stuff I didn't even recognize that he'd piled on the bed.

I giggled. "Fuck what's this, a riggers convention?"

He grinned. "I haven't done any of this for a while."

"Mmmm," but obviously he'd done it at some stage."

He soon had black padded cuffs, that fixed with Velcro, on my wrists and ankles. Then another set above my elbows and knees. I was positioned toward the bottom corner of the giant bed on my knees and elbows. He rigged a harness above and below my boobs and at just above my waist which all seemed to be connected by a rope to some support at the ceiling.

After 5 minutes I was completely immobilized but comfortably supported. I realized the only movement I could achieve was to move my ass forward and backward. Why was that not surprising. I'd also figured out that my positioning on the bed gave Nick maximum access to all my interesting bits. My ass was pointed in the air and my legs spread wide so I was totally exposed.

Nick was suddenly kneeling alongside so we were face to face. He kissed me and our tongues got all tangly which felt nice. My inner angel was asking why the fuck we weren't just curled up doing nice cosy vanilla sex. Who the hell knew where this was going.

He started flicking my nipples which was sending messages to my clit. Then I saw the wicked clover clamps. I gritted my teeth and tried to stifle a groan as they bit onto my erect nipples. Nick nibbled my ear.

"OK, safeword is Red. Yellow is, stop check with you." Green is "You're fine."

Lastly he blindfolded me.

Then everything went silent and he didn't touch me for a few minutes. My nipples had a hard burning ache that transmitted directly to my pussy. Suddenly I jumped as I felt him blowing on my pussy then my ass. Now his finger circled my clit without actually touching it then ran up and down my pussy lips. Now his hands are on my cheeks and he's licking my outer lips very softly, dragging his tongue slowly up my pussy and back to my rosebud. I push my ass back and up in response. Crack, crack. I get a good smack to each cheek and he starts warming my ass with a lot of lighter spanks all over my cheeks and upper thighs. He stops, letting me adjust to the sensations. "Mmmm," ok so far.

"What colour babe," he asks.

"Bright green," I reply.

Wham, Wham, Wham - - - -. "Fuck that's not gentle and it's not his fucking hand either, but its in the bearable range and its hot. Feels like he's going forehand to my right cheek and backhand to my left and I'm getting plenty in a short time. He hadn't said anything about counting. It was all happening to quick anyway.

After what could have been anywhere between fifty and seventy he stops. I don't think I've made a lot of noise but it's hard to know. I'm breathing hard and I sense sweat trickling down my boobs. My ass is on fire, and my pussy must be dripping. My ass bucks as he fingers my pussy.

"What colour babe?'

"Green Sir," I squeaked. No need to encourage him any more.

I jump as cold liquid drips right on my rosebud. Lube. "Mmmm."

His fingers penetrate my pussy and his thumb presses gently on my asshole. I'm already pushing back at him. His thumb presses slowly and firmly into my ass and he knows from my reaction that I like it. He's starting to pump my pussy hard. His other hand is pulling on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. I'm sort of squeaking like a squirrel. Its getting rough and I love it. My ass is trying to match the frantic rhythm his fingers are pounding into my pussy and ass. He builds the sensations until I'm almost over the edge then backs off and then starts building again. Soon I'm begging for him to let me cum. Fuck I'm getting close.

"Aargh."

Everything kalaidascopes in psychedelic fireworks. I don't know how many times I cum but its definitely more than two or three. He eases back but keeps his fingers working me through all of it. As I finally come down he eases out of me and slides under me on the bed. It must be tricky with all that rope everywhere. I sense he's trying to kiss me but I can't find his mouth and he's caught in his web of lines. I hear him giggling then find his mouth. We lock in the hottest of kisses, his cock is rubbing along my pussy and I'm frantically trying to line myself up so he can penetrate me but it seems to be impossible.

His hands caress my cheeks. "God you are so hot," he tells me. I can still only mumble unintelligibly.

He asks me my colour again. "Green," I squeak.

"You sure," he asks.

I nod and try to smile. Fortunately the blindfold hides my tears. The inner angel is screaming for mercy. I know he wants to fuck me, but he's worried he might have got a bit greedy too soon. I love him.

"Any way I can get some water," I gasp trying to sound half normal.

He extricates himself from the web and is gone for a few minutes as I try to do some damage control. My ass is a red hot mass of nerve ends but I think I can take some more. My nipples have an almost friendly ache to them which my pussy loves.

Nick returns and a straw is pressed between my lips. I suck cool water greedily.

"OK," he asks again.

"Yes Sir." He's so caring about it. I still love him.

I jump again as the lube drips on my asshole again. Now something is pressing at my opening.

It's a butt plug. "Tell me you're ok with it," he says.

"Yes Sir," I squeak.

I try to relax and get a good breath. He starts to push in. Ooh! haven't done this for a while. He waits then pushes again. I push back. Not quite. We back off. He gives me a couple of fingers to loosen things then starts again I push back. Aagh, and it's in and I've got that familiar full sensation.

"I'm going to give you a few more to get that pussy dripping again. Ok,"

"Yes Sir." a bit happier this time.

Wham, Wham, Wham - Fuck that hurts, but its still in a good way.

I'm guessing he's going easy on me. He's a softy really. I'm guessing it was less than last time.

He stops and and his fingers caress my burning butt beautifully. There is a minute or two of silence . Where has he gone.

"God, that's beautiful. A perfect shade of red." he tells me. Then I feel his mouth at my pussy.

Ooh fuck! His tongue is delicious but I want his cock before I cum again. My breathing is still ragged. I've got sweat dripping everywhere. I can't stop my ass pushing back on his tongue. Then it retreats and finally I feel his cock at my pussy lips. He slides it up and down. I know I've got to concentrate. I want to last as long as I can for him. He pushes in his hands pulling my hips back to him. Oh god, that feels good. I feel his full length inside me and pushing against the butt plug in my ass. His pace builds, he is slamming into me. I am trying to meet his thrusts. I'm getting to the point where I can't hold back.

Suddenly I feel Nick removing the clamps Fuuuuuck! Now he's pulled out the plug. Then it starts and just rolls on and on as Nick continues to ream my pussy, then I feel him cum and I'm still not through it. Finally Nick pulls off me and immediately starts releasing everything and we collapse in a heap on the bed. I'm still all tied up in rope and Velcro but I don't care as he holds me to him in one big tangled cuddle.

As I get my breath back and some sort of sensibility I detach myself a little and roll so I'm looking down at Nick.

"Is this what you usually get up to on a first date," I try to ask in some sort of solemn tone.

It doesn't really work and I get the giggles, which seems to be catching, then we both just crack up. It's one of those moments you really can't describe.

12