First Date

Story Info
She didn't know she didn't have limits...
2.5k words
3.89
23.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood waiting at the door. She finally decided to open it, wearing a very revealing dress. I don't think she knew what was in store for her, whether she's 20 or not. I'm 25, and I've been doing this for a while. She is so clueless.

Club Total isn't your average happening spot. It's pretty underground, and as long as you know people, you're almost guaranteed a VIP spot.

That was me. I'm best friends with the owner and I've known him for years.

The drive out there was filled with casual small-talk: where you from, what was home like, etc. I didn't really give a damn about talking to her, but I did care about what was going to happen to her.

I should probably start by telling you what it is I'm going to do to her. I'm going to take her to a private room, and I'm going to teach her my ways. It's been a few months since I had a good play date, and when she replied to my classified, I explained a bit about what was going to happen. We talked limits, and then we set up a date. Naturally, she's hesitant. They all are at first. Then I make them cum. Nothing shouts "orgasm" like being dangled from a rafter by your arms and legs. It sounds barbaric, I know. But trust me when I say that most women I've been with love it for some reason or another.

We arrive at the club, and I get out, do the chivalry thing and open her door, and toss the keys to the valet. I take her by the arm, and when we get inside, we're cordially greeted by the concierge.

"Right this way, Sir," she gestures as she takes us to an elevator, far down the hall from the main dance floor.

"Where are we going?" asks Tara, my date.

"What we're doing is in a private room, away from any distraction that can mess with our chi," I chide her.

She blushes and smiles curiously. She's going to do wonderfully.

The concierge shows us to my preferred room, and when we enter, there's only one light on, dangling from the rafter, shining artistically over a single wooden chair.

"Go sit," I tell Tara. "And remember: from this point on, you do EXACTLY as I tell you. Quickly," I make sure that the previous inviting inflection from my voice is replaced with control and dominance.

"Ok," she replies timidly as she glides over to the chair.

"What?!" I scold her.

She stops mid-stride, turns about, and corrects herself, "Yes, Master. Sorry, Master."

"This one I can let go, but no more. Continue to your chair."

"Yes, Master."

She takes a seat, and I allow for it to sink in. She's a natural blonde, a former track star in college, and had a pretty rockin' body. 36C, a naturally thin waist, but not so small that the bones make up most of it. She was a fit girl, and her fair skin will glow magnificently tonight.

I make my way through the darkness to a nearby coat rack and remove my jacket and shirt. I can hear her trying to get comfortable.

"Stop moving," I demand.

"Yes, Master," she obeys.

I go to a nearby table on the left and select two pairs of handcuffs to start us out. She can't see what I'm doing, and I love the suspense. I can almost hear her heart rate increase.

"Sit up straight, and put your hands behind you," I order.

"Yes, Master," she obeys, straightening in her chair.

I walk towards her, mocking her with the cuffs, as I notice her eyes grow wide with uncertainty at the shiny steel cuffs. Until she uses the safe word, I'm free to do whatever.

I firmly grasp her wrist. She gasps a little as I cuff her wrists to her ankles. Planting her in the chair. I walk back over to the table, and take a pair of scissors. As I walk closer, her eyes go wild with doubt. I debate telling her not to worry.

Fuck that.

I swiftly walked to her, holding the scissors down ominously, and quickly grabbed the cleavage of the dress, hearing her whimper. I could feel myself already beginning to fight against the cage of my pants.

She starts to breathe rapidly as I take the scissors and forcefully cut the dress from her body. I hope it wasn't expensive.

She sighs heavily, knowing now my intentions.

I step back, admiring her figure. Her breasts rise and fall in hungry angst, flushed red and perfect handfuls. The areola pink; the nipples hard as they sat on the tip of her tits, enticing me...

I walk back to the table and grab two clothespins.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to love pain as it enhances pleasure."

I return to her, and grasping one, I pull the nipple to ensure it gets as hard as it can, and then I pull it farther, hearing her wince in pain, and knowing that its far enough as I snap the clothespin down on the erect nipple. She cries out in the exotic voice of a girl finding out how hot it is to be in her position.

I grab the other nipple and repeat the process. Again, a moan of pleasure from pain as I snap the pin down.

I step back, and eye her up and down.

"Perfect," I smile in admiration.

I walk back to the wooden table, remove a harness, and walk back to her.

"This is for your mouth," I explain. "You won't be able to speak when I apply this. You still have your shoes on, so stomp the ground repeatedly if you want me to stop," I explain.

"Yes, Master," she acknowledges.

"Open," I tell her, as I place the harness around her head.

She does as she's told, and I insert the harness into her mouth, and start to open her as wide as she can go, then close it a little bit. I like a tight hole.

"Do you want to see it?" I ask her.

She nods as sweet saliva starts to fall from her gaping mouth, and her tongue moves about, curiously.

I unzip, remove my throbbing member, and slowly trace her lips with it. She moans longingly at my cock. The full 6 1/2 inches started to find its way into her mouth, slowly, letting her tongue feel it glide over. The warm satin of her mouth is doing little to help control my urge...

I grab the back of her head, and slowly shove my cock to the back of her throat. She starts to gag, and soon starts to push back against my hand, and this is my sign to pull back and let her breathe.

She gags and coughs and a trail of saliva falls from my erection to her tits. She starts to moan, letting me know she wants more.

I fulfill her wishes, but this time I grab her head and quickly start to fuck her face, making sure my cock goes all the way in. There's nothing she can do except moan, whimper and gag.

I wrap my fingers in her delicate blonde hair, and pull her off. She starts to breathe rapidly and gags a little more. My throbbing rod needs more. I cinch my fingers down and I hear her wince, and force my cock all the way in and hold it there. She starts to gag hard, and I get ready to cum, but choose not to.

Edging is so tricky, but the payoff is ten-fold.

I pull out of her mouth and drop down to eye level:

"Whatever I do to you tonight, You're going to swallow every last drop of me."

She looks at me, nodding pleadingly.

I close her harness a little more, and start to take it off. I take it over to the table, and grab the Hitachi vibrator, a dildo, and an anal plug.

I grab her from the chair, and carry her to a nearby bed, and lay her down so that her hands and feet are in the air. I grab the harness from the headboard and latch her cuffs so they force her legs back, leaving me to a helpless, wet, wanting hole...

I take the anal-plug, and slowly lube it up with her flowing wetness, and slowly slide the one-inch plug inside her tight asshole. She squirms, shocked at the sensation, and finally relaxes, moaning around it. The I take the dildo and slide it inside her wet folds, hearing her moans gets me so aroused at this point.

"I think a little Hitachi torture is in store for you, love."

"Yes, Master."

I turn on the vibrator, and hold it against the dildo as I start to slowly move it in and out, savoring the look of her shaved and glistening pussy. Just then, I had an idea:

"I'm going to place the vibrator between your thighs to let it rest on your clit," I informed her. "Don't let it fall."

"Yes, Master," she starts to gasp, then I remove the toy.

"Don't cum. Not yet."

"Yes, Master," she sighs, almost in relief.

I place the toy back on her swollen clit, and walk back to the table, hearing her moan and whimper, trying her hardest not to cum.

"AAHHH!! AAAAHHOOOHHHHHHhhh..." she can't hold it any longer. I grab the cat o'nine tails and walk over to her, remove the toy and look at her hard.

"I told you not to cum, Tara. You disobeyed me. Now you must be punished."

She looks at me worriedly, and I smack her ass with the tails, hearing her cry out in erotic agony..

"You're going to be spanked 3 times every time you cum without being told to."

"Ahh... yes, Master..." she gasps...

"That was one," I tell her.

I start to massage the cheek that I whipped, tenderizing and helping the pain become bearable. And just as quickly as she forgets and relaxes, I reach back and let another crack land on the other cheek, taking her by surprise as she cries out in the same manner that makes my cock throb hard.

"Two," I announce as I begin to massage both cheeks now, alternating between one or the other.

I pick up the tails and bring them clashing against her ass, making her cry out in bittersweet agony.

"Three," I grin as I stand up and retrieve the toy.

She gasps heavily as I place the toy on her wanting clit.

"Remember: Don't cum," I command.

"Hooo... ohhh... oh fuck... Yes, Master," she moans between breaths.

I hold the toy there, and slowly start to pump the dildo inside her, rhythmically, in and out...

she starts to moan and gasp, squirming away from the vibrator.

"Oh god, Master!" She cries. "Ohgodohfuck!!"

She can't hold it anymore and releases herself on the dildo...

"I see you like this game, Tara."

"Yes, Master," she inhales sharply, no doubt still reeling from the previous surge.

I keep the toy where it is, and as promised, deliver three sharp cracks from the tails, and she squirms and cries out in that erotic moan, begging for more.

She builds herself again, another climax on its way, but this time I stop the toy and take it away again.

She continues panting heavily, her body no doubt pleased by the pain/pleasure she's feeling. I start the toy again, and she tenses up tough, and I crank the toy up to high, hold it tight to her whole pussy, and feel her body begin to climax.

Just before she erupts, I reach over and quickly yank off one of the pins, sending her over the edge, making her cum twice as hard as before.

"AHHHAHHH FUCK..." she cries in ecstasy.

I feel another build inside her, so I start to pulsate the dildo in and out again, making sure she gets there, and just before she starts, I reach up and yank the other pin off, again sending her body crashing into the clouds with unknown pleasure.

I pull the toy away, remove the dildo, and the anal plug.

"That's six you owe now, darlin'," I tease.

Her short and raspy breath tells me that she loves every second of what's going on with her petite, sexy body.

I walk over to the table, grab the keys and a rope, and make my way back to her.

"Now, I think I've held on to this long enough," I say as I begin to unlock her.

She lays there motionless, no doubt feeling relieved of the cuffs, which I hold on to, knowing I'm going to need them soon.

I reach behind her head and sit her up, and again handcuff her, but this time her wrists get cuffed together, and I attach the cuffs back to the head board, and then I make my way to her ankles. Gently kissing, I caress her calves with my lips, appreciating every inch of her delectable skin. Savoring each moment.

I tie each end of the rope to an ankle, and use second pair of cuffs to keep the rope hanging from the bed canopy, making her legs spread wide enough for me to enter her velvet folds, and I do, slowly sliding inside her, hearing her moans of pure pleasure as I filled her with my throbbing, thick, cock.

I slowly rocked back and forth, giving it to her little by little, reaching up and feeling her tits, groping her firm, sexy ass...

I started to increase my rhythm, and then she couldn't help it anymore, and I felt her tighten around me, begging me to stay in.

But I pull out, and clamber around her to stick my cock in her mouth, making her moan with need as I slide it over her tongue, and let her bob herself back and forth over my aching member.

Soon the anticipation builds too great, and I grasp the back of her head, force her all the way down, and feel her gag and struggle for air as I cry out and pump my desperate load down her throat.

"HAAAHHH... OHHH FUCK..." I exclaim as my cock pulses and pumps drop after drop in the back of her mouth.

I pull out and she gags and coughs, gasping for air.

"Thank you, Master," she says with a wide grin.

I smile at her, uncuff her, and allow her a minute to collect herself.

She stands up and looks at her dress, and I offer my shirt and jacket, and we make our way out of the club, her arm in mine, and me without my shirt.

The concierge greets us again, gawks at us, smiling a shocked grin, and leads us to the door.

The valet speedily retrieves my car, and before I know it, I'm at her place.

"Come in, Master," she chides with a wink.

I toss her my shit-eating grin, "This is going to be a long night..."