First Date Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers

Terry was giving her every opportunity to stop. He was moving slowly not only for his sake but hers as well. She knew that if she told him to stop he would, just as she knew he would back off if she asked. She didn't want him to stop though, she wanted more. Even though she knew people did come up this far in their canoes she wasn't worried about it. She didn't care about being seen. All she cared about at that moment was the feel of Terry holding her tight.

Breaking the kiss she stepped back slightly. Not far, just enough so she could look at him and he could look at her. Letting her eyes travel over his body she saw and admired the different and strange tattoos on his body. She looked at and wondered at the several scars marring his tanned skin. When she raised her eyes to his she saw he had closed his. Whispering his name she told him to open his eyes.

"Terry I want you to look at me, I want you to see me as I am.."

She knew what he would see. She knew he would see her small breasts and her tattoos. She knew he would wonder about her piercings and why she had done them. She knew that and more. She knew that he would be the first man in too long to look at her and see a woman. Chris was surprised at how much she wanted him to look at her and how much she wanted and needed his approval. She waited almost impatiently for him to open his eyes and smiled at him when he finally did. As she watched he slowly let his eyes move over her body. She could almost feel the heat of his gaze as it moved down her body, stopping at each tattoo and finally at her piercings.

She couldn't believe the feelings she started having when she saw him smile slightly at the pieces of metal and stone in her skin. She didn't know that it was possible for her nipples to become harder than they had been but they did as she watched him looking at her. Somehow she knew what he was thinking without him having to say it. She knew he wanted to touch her, to hold her, to feel her body next to his. She was surprised at how she felt about this, for the first time in years she wanted a man to hold her. She looked forward to it. Slowly she reached out and grabbed his hands.

Smiling at him Chris did something she had never done before, she guided a mans hands to her breasts while inviting him to touch her. His hands, work hardened and calloused were gentle. His touch was as light as the breeze blowing over their skin as he touched her for the first time. His fingers eased over her nipples, playing with and tickling them making her gasp. She stiffened slightly when he took one of her rings between his fingers, then relaxed again as he softly slid the warm metal beneath her skin. When he slid his arms around her back and bending down gently sucked a nipple into his mouth she gasped again. When he shifted from one nipple to the other she arched her back slightly. She couldn't believe what she was feeling, she couldn't believe that she wanted more. She lost track of time as he slowly worked on her breasts, she stopped feeling the slight discomfort of the cool water as it washed around her waist. In fact she lost track of everything except the feelings this man was creating inside of her.

As much as she was enjoying what he was doing with his mouth and hands Chris wanted more. There was only one problem, she knew that if she allowed him to think about what was happening he would stop it from some notion of chivalry. He would feel that he was somehow forcing her into having sex with him and she knew enough about him now to know he wouldn't allow that. Knowing this she also knew what she had to do. Moving her hands to his head she lifted his face to hers. As she bent to kiss him she wondered if she was doing the right thing. She wondered this until their lips touched, she couldn't believe the power of what she was feeling. Somehow wrapped in that simple touch were feelings of trust and respect. Gentleness and the promise of tenderness were added as their breath mingled. She found she had to force herself to move, to do what she needed to do. Releasing his head while keeping her lips on his she slid her hands down her body until they reached the top of her jeans. Only now did she break their kiss. Only now did she step slightly away from him.

As she watched his eyes she saw the disappointment there change to surprised delight as he watched her hands open her jeans and pull them down over her hips. His eyes opened even wider when she bent over in the shallow water and pulled her shoes then her jeans off. Done she turned slightly and tossed her sodden clothing on the bank next to their shirts. Turning back to him she quickly waded to where he was standing. Moving swiftly she undid first his belt then his jeans. As she fumbled slightly in trying to pull them off he started as though coming awake and helped her. She waited until he had pulled them off before grabbing them and adding them to the pile on the river bank. Turning back to him from this she could see all of him for the first time. She could see him half hard under the clear water as he looked her over . Stepping closer she slid her arms around him and pressed her body to his. She wanted to feel him against her, to feel his heat and his strength unencumbered by clothes. This time he didn't hesitate when he wrapped his arms around her. This time he didn't pause before holding her close to him and letting his hands slowly slide over her skin.

Chris sighed when she felt his hands cupping her ass. She loved how his hands felt on her skin, soft and hard at the same time. She pressed her body against his, sliding her skin on his while purring like a cat in heat. Sliding her hands between his body and hers she explored his chest for a bit before venturing further down his body. She heard him gasp quietly and felt his body stiffen slightly when she touched him. She could feel him hardening as she cupped him in her hand. She didn't want to move her hand but she also wanted to feel him against her. Sliding her hands back up his body she pressed her hips against his, trapping him between her body and his. She could feel how hard he was, she could feel him pressing against her belly. She swore she could feel the beating of his heart there as he held her tight.

Even though his hands hadn't touched her there she knew she was ready. Not only was her body ready but her heart was as well. She knew she wanted this to happen even though she hadn't planned on it, not today and certainly not with the Terry she knew from work. This Terry though was a different man, one she had never met. (If her friends in work had told her about this side of him she would have laughed at them.) The feel of him pressing against her, his cock hard between them as his strong arms gently held her convinced her that he was the one she wanted to do this with for the first time since her divorce.

Pulling him closer while standing on her toes in the water she felt him slide down towards where she wanted him. Damn but she was too short to do it right, she couldn't get him low enough to slide in without chinning herself on his shoulders. Looking into her eyes as she struggled slightly he smiled an impish grin while shifting his hands on her body. As she felt his hands slide around to her sides she thought he was going to push her away. Instead he gently grasped her hips and easily lifted her. Holding her like this, with just his tip touching between her legs he started moving both of them out into deeper water. Chris didn't know what to think of this, she was a good swimmier but she still didn't like going into water that was too deep. She trusted him though and kept silent as he carried her further and further into the river until the water was level with their shoulders.

Looking into her eyes, his smile faded away as he gently lifted her slightly higher while pulling her body against his. She felt him sliding against her and spreading her legs wrapped them around his hips. Now she could feel him pressing against her. She hung onto his shoulders and slowly pushed herself against him, forcing him to slide inside. She sighed as she felt his head slowly spread her lips before easing into her for the first time. Chris couldn't believe how this felt, she couldn't remember the last time she had actually looked forward to having sex with someone. She moaned as they held each other close and he gently slipped more of himself inside of her. She could feel him slowly pushing deeper and deeper until with a sigh of his own he was in as far as he could go.

They stood that way for what felt like an eternity, just feeling each others bodies as the water gently lapped at their shoulders. In the distance, quieted by the intervening trees and space, they could hear the laughter of people playing in the park. She smiled to herself as he tipped his head towards hers to kiss her. Closing her eyes she accepted the kiss, returning it as he started to take control and move inside of her. Holding her hips to control their movement he slowly slipped himself almost all the way out, leaving just the head of his cock inside of her. Pulling her to him he eased himself back inside of her making her gasp at the feel of his water cooled skin rubbing against the walls of her cunt.

Slowly they explored each others bodies as they stood in the river. His tongue exploring her mouth as her hands moved over his skin. She loved how his hands had shifted to cup her ass cheeks as he moved her body against his. Leaning forward she tilted her hips slightly forcing more of him inside her as she felt his chest rub against hers. If anyone had told her, even the day before, that she would be shoulders deep in the river making love to a man, any man, she would have laughed at them. Yet here she was, shifting her hands to his shoulders so she could take control.

Placing her hands on his shoulders she could feel his muscles bunching and relaxing there as he moved her body. Pulling herself closer to his body she started moving her body up and down in time with his thrusting, rubbing her chest against his and making her nipples harden even more. She gasped when she felt the slight tug as one of her nipple rings caught on a chest hair and pulled it slightly. She could feel the heat building inside of her as she slowly rode him. She could feel how his body was responding to her insistence as she slowly sped up their movements. Chris knew she had to be quiet when she came, and cum she was going to. She rode him, she rode his cock feeling it moving in and out of her in a dance as old as man himself. She loved this, she loved the feel of him inside of her and she loved the way he was being gentle with her.

This was new territory for her, making love without the fear of pain. Having sex without force. She couldn't believe, she hadn't realized how this would feel. Terry's little acts of kindness, his letting her take control when she wanted to. His being afraid of her thinking he had planned all of this, and his not turning away in disgust at some of the things she had said and done during their day together was making all of this even more special. She couldn't believe what she was feeling as she rode him. She felt close to tears as her orgasm not so slowly built inside of her.

The two of them held each other as their bodies moved together, their actions were creating little waves in the river as they created the bigger waves of passion inside of them. Chris knew he was getting close from the feel of him growing even harder inside of her. His breathing was becoming more and more ragged, mirroring her own as their orgasms grew. Was this going to be, could this be one of those times she had heard about but never experienced? Were they going to have their orgasms together? She felt him seemingly swell slightly inside of her as he got closer and closer.

Their movements sped up as their bodies took over from their minds. She could feel him moving faster and deeper inside of her, his hands holding her up and pulling her to him at the same time. She held his shoulders, riding him and moving in time with him. With a scream she tried to muffle against his shoulder she felt the wave of emotions and sensations rush through her body as though she was touching an electric fence. Even through this she felt him push deep inside of her one last time before holding her body tightly against his as he twitched inside of her and groaned deep in his chest.

They stood there, holding each other. Chris gently impaled on him as they slowly came down. She felt his breathing slow as well as her own. She hadn't felt this way before and didn't even try to understand it. As though sensing her need to think, to relax and recover Terry didn't say anything. He just stood there and held her against him. She could feel him slowly shrinking inside of her as she thought about what had just happened. She had just met Terry, gone out with him on a blind date and now they were standing in the river where anyone could see them as they recovered from what had been the most mind searing sex she had ever experienced. She certainly hadn't planned on this happening but it had. Now she had to do some quick thinking.

Did she want this to end here? Did she want this to be a one time thing? She knew him in work, she knew how shy he always seemed to be but now she knew something else about him. She had learned that his interests were incredibly like her own. She had found that hiding inside him was a kindred spirit, a person who wanted to enjoy life and tried to at every turn. Oh she knew he could be violent, he had even admitted to that but somehow she knew that violence would never be directed at a woman. It would never be directed at her. Now she wanted to see how he would react to some of the other things about her. She wanted to know how he would react to her singing. How he would react if he came home from work and found her waiting for him in the hallway wearing nothing but a smile, with a rose between her teeth.

When she found herself thinking this way, wanting him to see and hear her she knew she had already made her decision. She did want this to continue. Lifting her head from where it had been resting on his chest she raised her eyes to his. She smiled at him but was quickly distracted by a reddish stain on his shoulder. With a gasp she realized that when she had tried to muffle her screams she must have bitten him. Seeing where she was looking Terry laughed and letting go of her with one hand raised it dripping from the water to tip her face back up. Still smiling he lowered his lips to hers for a quick kiss before telling her he didn't mind.

"From the look on your face I somehow don't think that will be the last scar I get from you." He told her with a smile. "Somehow though I don't mind, it's worth it to me just to see you letting go. Letting go of your fear and your pain."

Pausing for a moment he kissed her again while shifting his hand back under her.

"I know that it's going to be a long road for you. Hell for both of us. We'll have to learn to trust each other as well as ourselves but I think it will be worth it. Don't you?"

What was he doing? Reading her mind? Chris couldn't believe he had just said that. She couldn't believe that he had just said what she had been thinking. Looking at him she found that she couldn't help but smile at him. She couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face as she pulled his face down to her.

"I don't know how you knew to say that but it's true." She whispered in his ear as she felt him finally slip out of her. "It will take time but somehow I don't think it will take as long as we expect."

When she didn't add to this comment he looked down at her and smiled in return. She could see in his eyes that he was scared, just as scared as she was but she knew that together they could do this. She didn't know how long they stood there looking into each others eyes before they were interrupted by the splashing and slowly increasing giggles of someone in a canoe. Looking in that direction they couldn't see the people but knew they couldn't be too far away.

With a laugh Terry easily lifted her and threw her towards shore before following. Rising to her feet and shaking the water from her face she laughed as well and raced him to the river bank. Scrambling up the short slope they had soon gathered their clothes and the blanket and headed further back into the clearing away from the water. As she helped carry the clothes she watched him and was again struck by how catlike his movements were. Now though she could see his muscles shifting beneath his skin reminding her of the power in his body. Moving quickly they stored the blanket in a saddle bag before pulling on their still wet clothes. Chris made sure he could see it as her shirt molded itself to her body before she pulled her leather jacket on over it. He rewarded her with a smile as he pulled his own shirt and jacket on and motioned for her to climb on the bike.

This time the ride was over well before she was ready for it to be. Yes she was chilled from the wind against her wet clothes but that didn't matter. As she watched her house coming closer she knew she didn't want this day to end. When they pulled into her driveway she waited until he had turned off the bike before climbing off. Taking off her helmet and digging in her pocket for her keys she looked at him and told him to follow her. Suddenly she felt shy again. He would be the first man inside her house since her divorce. How would he react?

Slowly, shyly she unlocked the door and opening it motioned for him to enter. She watched him as he stepped into the living room and stopped slowly taking it in. She knew he could see all the books. She knew he was seeing the other odds and ends of her life, some of them still in boxes. His traveling gaze finally stopped at a small statue of Isis sitting on the Mantel. Stepping over he looked closer at it, picking it up before turning to face her. Lifting it in his hand he asked her if she had made it, increasing her puzzlement over him. How could he have known she had carved that? She had made it so long ago. When she finally admitted that it was her work he had smiled before turning and placing it gently back in it's place.

Turning again he stood there smiling at her for a minute before stepping over to her and gently pulling her to him. Again he gave her time to pull away before kissing her. This time she didn't hesitate, she felt herself molding her body to his as they kissed. Again she broke their kiss, and once again it was so she could strip. Stepping back from him she removed her leather jacket and threw it on the couch. As she grabbed the bottom of her still wet shirt she looked at him and urged him to get undressed as well.

"Get those wet clothes off you." She told him as she quickly stripped. It was cool in the house and her skin raised in Goose Bumps as her clothes came off. Looking at him she saw him hesitate before slowly starting to strip.

"Oh come on Terry just take them off. I already saw your naked butt remember? Besides I want to get your clothes dry before your ride home."

Hearing this he looked at her for a second before quickly stripping. Instead of just handing them to her or throwing them on the floor like her Ex used to do he grabbed her clothes from the pile at her feet and asked her where the dryer was. Too confused by this to say anything she just led the way to the basement door and flipped the light switch for him. She heard him padding quietly down the stairs. She winced as she heard the small crash and the quiet oath which told her he had found the weight bench in the semi-dark basement the hard way. She listened as he opened the dryer then closed it a minute later. When he didn't come back up right away she made her own silent way down the stairs to find him standing nude by the dryer folding the clothes she had forgotten were in there.

SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers