First Date at Swensen's

Story Info
Drinks and ...?
789 words
4.14
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do hope I was not pushy with him while arranging our last minute dinner date though he does not seem to have minded.

I knew he drove a sports car... but when this red RX-8 stopped in front of me. Whoa. I believe my jaw literally dropped. I have never ridden in a bona fide sports car in my 28 years. I was surprised that it was so *low*. The seat is very comfortably angled back (more on this in another episode!). It's one sexy car for sure!

I wasn't expecting an "uncle" despite him describing himself as such. He's no Orlando Bloom but was definitely a pleasure to look at. He sorta grows on you :)

We decided to skip dinner and just have drinks... we ended up at Swensens. He gave me a choice of seats... I took the "sofa" seat which was unfortunately uncomfortable. However, it became a great excuse for my squirming later hehehe.

I was so comfortable chatting with him. In the same way we chatted online, we spoke. I thought I was dreaming. The way he looked at me as we talked was quite electrifying. We weren't even talking about anything sexy and I was starting to squirm! (We were talking legal issues!!!)

Once he reached across and pushed a stray hair away from my cheek ... oooh the jolt! Then we were talking about my chest. I swear he was OGLING. It was all I could do not to wiggle my shoulders at him *giggle*. This most certainly "started my dam flowing". When he reached across and caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers, I knew my thong was soaked.

It was getting late so we finished our drinks, he paid for the bill and we headed for his car. He asked me for my opinion of him thus far and I gave a positive reply. In the lift a while later, I asked him for HIS opinion and as we walked out the lift, he held my hand and asked if that was sufficient answer... ooh more squirming.

We walked to the car and got in, still talking. Without any warning, he leaned across and kissed me... OMG, he's kissing me what do I do now and my brain just shut down and I kissed him back. This scenario clearly shows that the purpose of wearing undies is to keep the juices in. If I wasn't, I fear I would have stained his seat. (Of course, later on, he said that he would have moved lower to lick up every drop from my crevice)

He is such a good kisser *swooon*. We kissed some more and he reached out and caressed my right breast. He started to kiss my neck, my ears. His hand pulled down my top and bra to uncover my breast. He moved down to kiss my nipple and started sucking. It felt so good I had to hold his head there! Hmm, did I hold your hair too tightly?

I'm getting wet just writing about this *blush*

His hand reached out and caressed my thighs, moved under my skirt between my legs and I tell you, the moment his fingers touched my thong covered clit I came so hard I didn't have the breath to moan. He proceeded to move my thong aside and continued to finger me. I didn't start counting how many times I orgasmed, just enjoyed the ride. Mind you the car park was well lit and I was also nervous that someone would come by... but I wasn't really thinking you know? I was too busy coming *grin*

Of course, my phone had to ring at this point. I fumbled for it and realized it was a call I had to take. I pushed his hand away as I answered it... I can't talk when I'm orgasming :p

That gave me a chance to catch my breath and after the call, I straightened out my clothes.

I knew then I was going to let him have me. Not just yet, but in the near future. Hmm, I just realized I didn't lick his fingers clean. Damn.

Time was ticking away so we drove out and realized the parking was not paid for. He parked and walked back to settle it while i composed myself in the car. We talked some more on the way home and he sent me home. We continued to chat online when he reached home and logged in. I didn't get to sleep until 4am since we were chatting and flirting online... "I can still smell you on my finger ..."

I couldn't stop thinking of him since, and that leads to the next episode...