First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
A day to remember.
923 words
3
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning

You spend two hours making yourself look effortlessly pretty, even though we're gonna hike throughout the day and get all sweaty and gross. I spend a similar amount of time cleaning the empty water bottles from the floor of my car.

We meet in your city because fuck taking two cars, and because, instinctively, you know that you can trust me. We greet each other sweetly but don't linger - both of us politely pretending not to notice the other's butterflies. You nearly swoon at the sight of my 2006 family sedan. We leave your car there, in the empty parking lot of a Target just off the interstate, and head west as the sun starts to rise.

On our way, we agree to first get some food in a cute little town, nearby the park. You're relieved to find that I'm a good driver, and that I trust you to navigate. At one point, you tell me to go left instead of right but I'm not an asshole about it.

An hour later, we're walking along a colorful, busy main-street together. We hold hands through the crowds and intersections because it feels right, and also because it's too early for me to slap you hard on the face and spit in your mouth.

We sit down at a picnic bench to eat. The conversation comes freely and easily. The food is yummy. We spend a total of $20 between the both of us because responsible spending is sexy.

On the drive to the park, you start telling me about your favorite animes. I very transparently pretend to understand what you're talking about. You laugh at me. We manage to have a productive, engaging conversation about narrative techniques and honest story-telling all the same.

Once inside the park, I compliment you on your choice of footwear, then hand you the equivalent of half a dozen bottles of water. Then I tell you to walk in front of me on the trail so I can look at your butt (though I willingly take the lead whenever we strike off the main trail because I don't want you to step on any cacti).

It doesn't take long for you to notice me checking you out; you don't mind. I notice, too.

Moments later, you're pinned against a secluded rock wall, my body pressing into yours. I kiss you suddenly, instinctually - like it's my last day on earth. The willingness with which you respond tells me everything I need to know. My hand snakes behind your head, gripping the roots of your hair. The other squeezes and pulls firmly - possessively - on the meat of your ass.

Mine.

I kiss you harder, willing you to surrender - no longer needing or wanting a reaction.

Eventually, dazed, I pull away - both of us flushed, pupils dilated, and breathing heavier than before. Sooner than we'd like, the quiet is broken by another party advancing along the trail behind us - threatening to invade our little sanctuary.

"We should go."

Wordlessly, hand-in-hand, we continue on.

____

Enchanted Rock

The park is genuinely beautiful, and demands a certain degree of reverence. From where we're standing, the people at the top look like little ants, and the view from there is surely breath-taking. Past that, there's plenty more to explore - I'm grateful for the early start.

Plenty more to explore...

Continuing along, my desire to take you firmly into my hands only grows. It's as if we are locked in a spell - both knowing what's to come, but powerless to stop it. The moments in which we pause to rest and look around are sacred, but otherwise I find myself alternating between genuine tenderness and care on the open trail, and uncompromising dominance and roughness once we're alone.

I reach down and help you up a sheer embankment; I bend you over and spank you so hard that my own fingers bruise. I carefully pick the thorns out of your hair and leggings after you bumble into a particularly prickly set of branches; I shamelessly shove my fingers in your mouth and make you gag and suck. I steady you from behind as you climb a set of steep boulders like so many giant stairs; I pull you in and choke you against me as I claim your most sensitive places.

I'd sacrifice everything to protect you; I'll plunder you for everything you could ever give.

Safe from everything except me.

Mine.

We make decent time, despite all odds. The frog pond. The algae pools. The boulder caves. The top of the mountain. Then, the secondary peak. A set of rocks laid out form the name JOSH. You rearrange them to read JEFF.

As the day wears on we make our way to the fringes the park, opposite from where we started, encountering fewer and fewer visitors than before. We stop momentarily on a small plateau - having made it by this point to a respectable elevation once more - and appreciate the newest view stretching out below us. I sit down to rest for a moment as you look around, surveying our most immediate surroundings. Some moments later, you join me. Our hands find each other easily. Without letting go, I point out a particularly fat, lazy lizard catching the last of the sun - and his smaller brethren darting around the nearby rock formations, catching bugs.

We stay there, more or less in silence, for some time, as evening turns to dusk.