First Date Femdom

Story Info
A young woman uses a first date to satisfy her cravings...
6.6k words
4.35
46.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSamuels
JSamuels
92 Followers

She had a blank, almost bored, expression on her face when he walked into the room. It had been a night of small talk and meta-quips: first date anecdotes that are partly or wholly manufactured from the tales of friends and the half-truths of experience. There was a kind of pervasive and predictable awkwardness that breaks its own spell and gives rise to furtive flirtation. But now, in the dim lighting and scattered shadows of her apartment, Danielle was ready to commence with her purpose from the outset.

The site on which they had arranged this meeting was run-of-the-mill, yet Adam was well-aware that the young woman he was meeting was extraordinary. It wasn't the bio from her profile that indicated something special or different, or her 23 years of age, or the somewhat incongruous blonde tint to her hair that draped in wisps of curls around her petite shoulder blades: it was her eyes. Even from the screen of his laptop there was something so invasive and self-satisfied about her expression. It was somehow a subtle whisper of exuberant self-confidence, not complacency or indifference, but assertive and assured. The lips were pursed as if in a tut, as if this pout had been crafted by years of cock-sure posturing and teasing playfulness.

Her name was Danielle, and she had noticed the effects of her appearance for some years now. When she was in her teens, boys began to stammer in her company. She had developed barely perceptible curves that year to add to the sly, pretty face, and her first boyfriend made no attempt to hide his appreciation of her newly-formed figure.

He would virtually beg her to fool around with him if they found a few moments alone together. Her first sexual experience was when her parents went out of town for the weekend and she decided to give him a taste of what he craved. She had bought some skimpy underwear to get him going, although she was well-aware that he didn't need the encouragement. Trying it on made her feel incredibly sexy; she stared at herself in the mirror for fifteen minutes when she first put it on, posing in different positions that hinted at exposing more of her body. She touched herself softly in appreciation of her own figure and anticipation of her boyfriend's raw lust.

From the moment he sat down, it was clear that he was desperate for her to pleasure him. The plan was to watch a movie, but Danielle could see a look in his eyes, a pure aching for her, that meant she should execute her seduction sooner than planned. She gave him a sexy glare, plunged her perfumed cleavage into his eye-line and softly cooed: "I have a little treat for you".

She saw his dick twitch in his jeans as the words left her glossed lips. She prolonged his anticipation.

"Are you excited for me?" A rush of adrenaline made her bold and uninhibited. She felt her pussy begin to moisten, and that was the final motivator that set her off. She peeled her light shirt away from her body and over her head. Her hair cascaded over her breasts, which proudly stood out from her slim figure. She unbuttoned her jeans and straddled him. "I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?"

He let out a groan, a sort of sigh that summed up his pleasure in the absence of the words he couldn't find. Danielle giggled; a teasing, trickling giggle that rolled from her tongue and made him aware of how horny he had become, as well as how vulnerable he now felt. She looked down at the bulge that ran down his leg. "Is that for me?" she teased once more. Before he could answer, she stood up and turned around, hooked her fingers into the waistband of her jeans, and slid the denim down her legs, releasing the curves of her ass and hinting at the tight little pussy that was covered by a thin strip of fabric. When she looked up, her boyfriend was struggling to contain himself. He was breathing deeply and had one hand on his cock, not stroking it, but sort of shielding it.

She kneeled in front of him and smiled a piercing, knowing smile. She lifted his hand from his cock and then, very lightly and very slowly, ran her fingertips along the bulge. When she reached the tip, she took her index finger and lingered, tracing small circles. It was a matter of seconds before he started to twitch, and although she knew what she was doing, it shocked and excited her more than she could have imagined. She could feel her heart pumping, and her clit was swelling and throbbing at the sight of her boyfriend, uncomfortable and ashamed, cumming in his pants because of her sexual power over him. She stifled a laugh into a series of soft mutters, staring into his eyes whilst he looked around the room and tried to stand and walk away.

She teased him about it afterwards and got such a kick out of his humiliation. She didn't want him to suffer, as such, but she wanted to feel that power, that dominance and self-affirmation that could only come from controlling a man's dick against his will. She set out to do this as often as possible.

It was no longer him begging for her to pleasure him; Danielle would take every possible opportunity to make his dick hard. They could be anywhere: in a crowded lift, driving, at dinner with her parents; it didn't matter to her. The more inconvenient for him, the more tantalising it became to her.

When Danielle reached nineteen, she took the teasing to another level. She would ruin her long-suffering boyfriend's orgasms by stopping as he was about to come, or get him to the edge of orgasm and then tell him to finish himself off whilst she watched. She would get him so worked up with her hand that as soon as she let his cock slide into her pussy, he would have to pull out and spurt his load onto the bedsheets (he was only allowed to cum on her skin or in her mouth if she was feeling particularly generous). She would lie on top of him in a sixty-nine position with her pussy over his face and demand that he lick her to orgasm again and again, whilst she toyed with the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue and squeezed his balls.

Other times when he went down on her, she would tell him what a shame it was that he couldn't make her cum like a real man because of his little dick. His dick was average-sized, but she enjoyed the added humiliation of this insult, and sometimes extended it by asking him whether he thought other men found her sexy. When he said yes, she asked if they wanted to fill her pussy with their big cocks. This made him work even harder for her orgasms, which were his only sign of her approval.

Once, she had told him to take a Viagra pill. He didn't ask how she had acquired it, or why she wanted him to take it, he just obeyed her wishes as he usually did and waited for her next move. She had then tied him to the bed and left him there until she felt the Viagra would have taken effect. She didn't want to start teasing him until she was sure it was the Viagra that had taken hold of his cock and not just the sight of her stunning body. She shaved her pussy to a thin strip, waxed her legs, perfumed her neck and breasts and slipped into a corset and stockings with no underwear. When she returned to the bedroom, he was fully erect and salivating at the sight before him. He was still in his underwear and he knew why. That night she made him cum five times: twice in his underwear with light touches, then twice through ruined orgasms. The final orgasm didn't produce any cum since his balls were completely empty, but she knew by the spasms of his body and the moans of pleasure that he was over the edge, and she continued stroking for five minutes as he begged her to stop, to further prove her utter dominance over him.

Danielle had developed a devilish, playful edge to her sexuality. She was never chastising when whatever goal she wanted had been attained; she would simply push out her bottom lip when her boyfriend couldn't achieve orgasm with her light touches, or feign a disappointed tone when she performed her favourite trick: making his dick go off in his pants. He accepted this treatment wholeheartedly, partly because he quite enjoyed being subservient to her whims and needs, but mainly because she was an absolutely, hypnotically stunning young woman: her breasts were not big, but beautifully pert and over-proportioned compared to her slim waist; her ass was tight, jutting out slightly at the hips and rounding perfectly to the back of her legs.; her hair had a blonde tint with light brown undertones, and her eyebrows were mahogany sculpted arches over deep, taunting eyes.

Danielle soon realised that it wasn't her boyfriend that made her this way. She was addicted to the tease, and she wanted to experience the thrill of making other guys feel this way so that she could get off on their humiliation, too.

Danielle's teasing had led her to this date; this dimly lit setting, this man who had been eyeing Danielle's figure from the moment she pecked him on the cheek and purposefully brushed the back of her hand against his upper-thigh. As he sat on the sofa in her apartment and took the drink from the coffee table, Adam asked how such an incredibly beautiful woman was single.

"Well, my ex-boyfriend was a nice guy, but... he didn't really do it for me". Danielle shrugged her shoulders and kept them there, with her arms forward and her breasts slightly exposed at the top of her dress. She saw Adam looking her up and down and hoped that he would ask more.

"Didn't do what for you?.." Adam had taken the bait. He gave a cheeky half-smile at his allusion to sex, which she had skilfully planted in his brain from the outset. He wasn't expecting the candour of Danielle's response.

"To be totally honest..." she tiptoed around the subject "he had a few little problems. For example, he liked my body. A lot"

"I can see why" Adam interjected.

"Yeah" she made no attempts at modesty, "but you wouldn't cum in your pants at the slightest touch, would you?"

"I, er, wow". It was now beyond flirting. This was unchartered honesty. Adam felt like he'd bitten off more than he could chew, but it was only going to get more intense.

"He just couldn't really handle full sex, that's all. I got so frustrated with him not being able to satisfy me that I just had to use toys and it's not the same, you know?"

Danielle watched Adam swallow hard and gave him a smile that revealed the naughtiness contained within her mind. Her hand drifted onto her midriff, then down to her knee, up her thigh, and finally beneath the hem of her dress. She lifted her dress with the other hand, exposing a tiny triangle of fabric under which her middle finger was now softly rubbing her pussy lips.

Adam's heart was thudding rapidly. He licked his lips and instinctively held his cock in his hand, then began stroking his cock over his trousers. Danielle withdrew her hand from her underwear and walked over to him. She put her middle finger in his mouth and stroked his tongue with it.

"Here, let me help you with that". She removed the drink from his hand, placed it on the table and got on her knees between his legs. As soon as she undid Adam's belt and unbuttoned his trousers, his dick sprang up, still in his underwear but protruding from the top of his trousers. "You want me, don't you?"

His voice was shaky, but he managed to say yes. Danielle pulled his trousers around his ankles and started slowly rubbing his dick up and down. "And what is it, exactly, that you want?" She already knew the answer.

"I want your pussy".

"You want to fuck my pussy?" she toyed.

"Yeah" he panted quickly.

"Hmm, do you think you can handle it?" She pulled the waistband of his underwear down to expose his cock, then slid his underwear down all the way to his knees. Her stroking became gradually faster; this wasn't noticeable to Adam, especially as Danielle filled his attention by sliding the straps of her dress down her arms to show her breasts in her lacy bra.

"Fuck yeah" said Adam, clearly excited and desperate for Danielle's mouth to wet his dick before he fucked her. "Suck on it a little", he demanded. Although Danielle didn't like to be told what to do, she obliged with the knowledge that Adam was contributing to his own downfall. She maintained eye contact as she held his hips with both hands to stop him thrusting into her mouth, and she took a long pause before enveloping his entire cock within her soft, pink lips. He let out a satisfied groan, and she continued working her lips up and down his shaft to the head, licking the underside of his head as she got to the tip, and then back down again. She did this three times, then put his saliva-covered cock in her hand again and jerked the final two inches frantically. Her other hand was between her legs, fingering her pussy in preparation for Adam's cock.

Adam was in such a state of ecstasy that he couldn't focus on anything but Danielle's mesmerising eyes. They were captivating and had a glimmer of mischief in them. He felt a surge in his dick, like a rush of energy, and at that point Danielle stopped stroking. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Are you gonna fuck my pussy like a big man?" she challenged. She peeled her tiny underwear from between her legs and slid them to the floor. Adam hadn't responded. She could tell he was no longer the cock-sure alpha male of a few minutes before. Danielle could tell that he didn't know whether he could satisfy her or not, and this sent shivers of pleasure down her body. "I want you to fuck me hard. You gonna fuck me hard, Adam?"

"Fuck yeah" he said in a quiet tone as Danielle climbed on top of him, but this feeble show of strength was no use. She looked deeply into his eyes, and as soon as she lowered herself onto his dick and felt the tip slide inside her wet slit, she could see he was about to cum.

One more final insult, she thought. "Are you in yet, Adam?"

He angled his dick away and tried to stand up, but Danielle was still on top of him. He partly lifted her by manoeuvring her hips and he stood up, but it was far too late to save the situation. Adam held his dick lamely as it spurted ream after ream of cum in all directions. He was too shocked and humiliated to embrace the orgasm by stroking his cock whilst he came, so he stood with his dick in his hand whilst helplessly enduring the ruined orgasm that Danielle had planned for him.

Danielle openly laughed and pointed. "Oh my God", she giggled. "That was so pathetic!".

Adam skulked away to the bathroom, but Danielle was waiting outside when he emerged, stopping his attempt to escape before further embarrassment ensued.

"Aww, poor thing" she cooed with her lip pushing out and her eyebrows slanted in mock sympathy. She was in just her underwear and Adam felt his heart race. "You said you would fuck me hard, but you came before it was even inside me. How am I going to get off now?"

She stood with her hands on her hips awaiting an answer. Adam looked at the floor.

"I, er, I'm sorry I just... You're so hot and I..." he stammered.

"You said you wanted my pussy, but you couldn't even handle it for one second. What am I supposed to do now?

"Your, erm, toys?" muttered Adam, limply.

"Hmm... Okay, but you've got to help" demanded Danielle. She had him right where she wanted him.

"Or maybe we could wait and I might be able to..."

She interrupted him before he could suggest it. "Look, you can't satisfy me with your little dick: it's okay. We'll find a cock that is big enough and won't shoot everywhere like a teenage boy's. Okay?"

Danielle took Adam's hand and led him into her bedroom. "Make me wet" she whispered in his ear as she pushed him forcefully onto the bed, took off her underwear and straddled his face. She grinded up against his tongue and grabbed fistfuls of his hair, causing him to push his tongue deep inside her sweet cunt. When his face was covered with her pussy juice, she praised him with a soft "Good boy", then climbed off of his face and opened the bottom drawer of her bedside table. "Do you want to please me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course" he summoned in response.

"You have to make up for your little accident earlier, don't you?" Danielle considered Adam's shame to be her most powerful weapon in inflicting further embarrassment. She wanted total control, and the way she saw herself achieving this was not just her earlier victory of making him prematurely ejaculate, but by making him feel that he had to make amends for his failure by pleasing her in whatever way she desired.

He felt the heat in his face as he mumbled his response. "I'm so sorry.. I don't know why I did that... You're the first person who's ever... I mean I've never...". She waited for him to find a suitable explanation, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to find one. "I'll make up for it now" he beamed with his sexiest 'come-to-bed' eyes. Danielle had what she wanted: not only was he willing to do anything she demanded to please her, but he had also mustered some self-esteem that she could annihilate with a fresh humiliation.

"And you'll do anything?" she raised her eyebrows and gave an inquisitive smile. Adam nodded, wondering what that meant. Danielle continued: "You'll do exactly as I say?"

"Anything" Adam complied.

"Then I'll let you choose". She handed Adam two identical dildos. Both had straps coming from them, but the straps were different.

"I don't, erm... What are these?" This wasn't as shameful as his earlier ejaculation, but his heart was racing again.

"They're dildos, silly" she giggled. "This one..." she picked up a dildo that dwarfed his own cock "...you step into, one leg in each strap, and then fasten at your waist". She saw Adam's eyes widen with surprise and continued. "And this one", she picked up the other one "well, this one goes around your head and the cock is where your mouth is". Adam looked hesitant. "Whichever one you choose, I'll make you cum again, too. I want to try it again, if you're up to it..."

"Definitely, because I want to show you that I..."

She cut him off. "But you have to do this for me first. I want to make sure I get to cum, too. You can't have all the fun, can you? Now take off your clothes". Adam obeyed.

He chose the dildo that caused the least humiliation in his eyes: the one that would go around his waist. But as soon as he'd put it on, he realised that it made his dick look tiny by comparison. If his dick was hard, which was not likely to happen any time soon, it would stand at around five inches. But this thing around his waist was at least eight inches long, and the girth was so much that if he put his hand around it, he could barely touch his thumb with his middle finger.

Danielle admired the situation she had created. "Look at your cute little thingy dangling below that dick". She didn't want to refer to the strap-on as being big because the added weight of this inadequacy on Adam's confidence was clearly crushing him. He visibly wilted, and his flaccid dick was no more than two inches against this mammoth phallus, standing four times the size of his puny member.

"Now fuck me" she demanded. He climbed on top of her and slid the dildo inside her, an inch deeper with each thrust, until the whole thing was pushing in and out of her wet lips. "Now that's what a dick is supposed to feel like" she mocked. Danielle bit her bottom lip and flashed a naughty, sparkling smile, her big eyes penetrating into Adam's. Her orgasm built slowly into a crescendo as she strummed her clit with two fingers. The size of the strap-on and the magnitude of Adam's humiliation caused such an intense rush that her pussy squirted a gush over Adam's now partially erect penis.

She smiled up at him, her big eyes gleaming, and pushed him onto his knees from on top of her. The strap-on was covered in her juices, and she made a point of stroking it in silent appreciation as he watched longingly.

JSamuels
JSamuels
92 Followers
12