First Day

Story Info
When 60 year olds sit on the couch and start necking.
4k words
4.49
55.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

Jack tried to interrupt Darius before he finished his usual morning greeting, but he wasn't fast enough. "Nope, I've decided that today is the last day of the first part of my life."

Darius looked at Jack as if he didn't understand, "Huh?"

Jack sat down in the booth across from his friend, looked at Darius, and shook his head. Although he would not tell his friend what his immediate thoughts were, he had begun to think of Darius as an old man. "Darius, you've told me the same thing every morning for the last two and a half years, ever since my wife died. I don't think you even realize what you're saying."

"So, what?" Darius had one of those raspy voices that grated on a person's nerves, or maybe it was just Jack's attitude that caused him to be critical on that particular day.

Jack sat up a little straighter and watched his usual waitress walking toward him with his morning coffee, "So, I'm gonna do something to change my life."

Darius didn't even look up from reading the large print menu lying open on the table in front of him. He mumbled, "How're you gonna do that?"

"Darius, close that damn menu and listen to me." Jack reached across the café table to lift one side of the menu, "You know it by heart anyway."

The waitress greeted Jack, placed the cup of coffee in front of him and turned to walk away. Jack grabbed her hand to get her attention, "Polly, you got a minute?"

Polly turned and smiled at the two men, shrugged one shoulder when Darius didn't return her smile. "Sure, Jack. What do you need?"

Jack scooted across the booth seat and patted the space beside him. "Sit down here a minute."

"O-o-o-kay," Polly responded, a note of mistrust in her voice. However, she did sit down, but sideways, barely on the edge of the seat, and she kept her legs out in the aisle.

Jack relaxed against the back of the seat and addressed his remarks to Polly, "Turn around." When Polly didn't move, Jack said, "Go ahead, turn around and get comfortable. I need a little help here."

Doing as Jack asked, Polly relaxed a little, but kept her eyes on the few people in the small café. She rested her hands on the tabletop.

Before he spoke, Jack looked at Darius to make sure he had the man's attention, "Now, Polly, how long have you known me?"

"I don't know, Jack, ten, or maybe a few more years than that."

Jack nodded, "Yes, and how different am I from the day I first walked in here."

"Oh," Polly turned and looked at Jack a little closer. "Well..."

"You're not going to insult me," Jack explained. "I really need to know. It's important to me." It took great effort, but he didn't sit up any straighter and he didn't smile or try to change the expression on his face. "Is my hair grayer?"

Hesitantly, Polly answered, "Yeah, maybe a little grayer."

"A few more wrinkles?"

"Maybe," Polly nodded in agreement and then smiled a little. "But you're still a good looking man."

Jack patted her hands, where she had clasped them on the table, in front of her. "Thank you, dear, I appreciate it, but I'm probably a little larger now, than I was ten years ago, too. Well, hell, I may as well say it. I'm at least thirty pounds overweight."

Finally understanding what Jack was asking, Polly answered honestly, "Yeah, Jack, but you're a big man, like my Ben. And you ain't near as overweight as he is."

"How about the way I'm dressed?"

"Oh, well, you ain't so bad. You're neat, but I've been seeing that shirt for a lot of years."

"Ah, now we're getting somewhere. How about you Darius, what do you see?"

Darius shook his head. He was not enjoying Jack's self-examination. "I don't see no difference. You're the same Jack I've always known."

"Darius," Jack sighed in exasperation. "You're blind, or you don't care."

Polly's comment surprised Jack, "He don't care. He don't want nothing to change." Jack could have applauded the woman's observation.

"Exactly," Jack responded. "That's what I was looking for, that's the answer. I'm just like Darius, too. For a couple of years I haven't cared what happened around me, either." He turned to the waitress and thanked her. "Polly, what's the healthiest breakfast on the menu?"

A few minutes after completing their conversation, Jack was eating what he and Polly had decided was the best breakfast the café had to offer for a person watching his diet and interested in losing a little weight.

As quietly as he dared, Darius leaned across the table to ask, "What's the matter with you? You didn't jack off this morning?"

Jack shook his head at Darius and his idea of a solution to not being happy with the way he lived his life. "It's a little more than that, Darius. I'm lonely, I'm starting to feel old, and I'm going to do something to change before it's too late."

Although Darius grumbled, he went along with Jack to help in the transformation. Perhaps by the end of the day, Jack could talk Darius into a little change, too.

Darius agreed to a haircut, but he wouldn't accept as drastic a cut as Jack thought should be part of his new image. Darius looked at the new shirts in the department store, but he wouldn't buy anything. Jack found six shirts he liked and forced himself to buy them a size smaller than he was currently wearing. At the last minute, he added three new pairs of nice slacks, too. They were two inches smaller in the waist than he usually wore. If nothing else, the incentive of spending that much money might help when he made his next stop.

Darius refused to go inside the new gym down the sidewalk from the café. He said he'd seen enough for one day and he didn't want to watch Jack kill himself. Shaking his head, Jack watched Darius drive out of the parking lot. He straightened his spine as he opened the front door of the gym. This step would be the hardest, but the most beneficial.

- - -

Darius sat at one of the long tables on the darker side of the community room and watched Jack dancing with a red-haired woman. He leaned over to tap Bob's shoulder.

"Don't you think Jack's taking this a little too far?"

"What's that? What's Jack doing?" Bob asked, turning to Darius.

Disgusted that Bob refused to wear his hearing aid, Darius moved to another table. He chatted with two men at the other table, and when the next song began to play he noticed Jack was dancing with a blonde woman. She was a woman Darius liked and had taken to dinner. However, she had declined to go to dinner with him a second time.

"Damn," Darius muttered under his breath. "That Jack's gonna take Betty away from me and there ain't a thing I can do about it."

On the other side of the room, as Jack escorted Betty back to the table where she usually sat with her friends, he asked, "I'd like to take you to dinner one night."

"I'd like that Jack. Call me."

Before Jack could get across the room to the table he'd occupied most of the night, Darius stopped him, "Hey there, Jack. I saw you dancing with Betty. You wouldn't be moving in on another man's woman, would you?"

"Sorry, Darius. She didn't say she belonged to you."

"Well, she don't yet. But I'm working on her."

Jack didn't laugh, although the urge was there. Instead, he looked back at Betty, who was shaking her head. He offered her a grin and received a smile in return. "I think we should let the lady choose for herself, Darius. Why don't you go to the gym with me tomorrow?"

"Ah, I can't see much sense in stretching and sweating where I have to pay for it."

As the music for the next song began, Jack stopped, and excused himself to Darius, "Excuse me, I promised Louise a waltz. I'll see you at breakfast in the morning?"

"Yeah, yeah," Darius replied and went back to see if Bob was ready to leave yet. He motioned to the man, promising himself it was the last time he was going to act as Bob's chauffer. The man had a perfectly good car. He could drive himself from now on.

On the opposite side of the room, Louise was asking Jack, "How can you put up with Darius. I mean, I like him, but he's so negative all the time."

Jack chuckled, "Like the rest of us he's not happy that he's getting old, but he won't do anything to change it."

"I guess so. You've kept yourself looking well." Louise slid her hand down Jack's arm and then moved it back up to his shoulder, "How do you do it?"

Giving the woman a genuine laugh this time, Jack answered, "I just figured I wasn't going to get any younger, so I'll act my age and be the best at it I can."

"Are you any good at it?" Betty asked. The sexual innuendo was obvious in her voice.

"I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." Jack's reply was one he had heard once and he had been waiting since then to use it.

"My, my, you are a bold man, Jack." Louise giggled. A few months earlier Jack would have thought a sixty something woman giggling was ridiculous, but tonight it seemed just right.

"Oh, you think I'm bold? What would you say if I were bold enough to ask if I could follow you home tonight?"

"I guess I'd say yes." There was no giggle in her voice. Instead, she spoke quietly and looked up at Jack as he maneuvered them around the dance floor.

Jack pulled Louise just a little closer and spoke quietly, "Do you owe anyone else a dance tonight?"

"No, not really." Louise answered with a small tremble in her voice.

"Okay," Jack responded. "I'm going to the restroom and then I'm going to walk outside. I'll wait fifteen minutes for you to dance at least one dance with someone else or to change your mind."

Less than those fifteen minutes later, two vehicles left the parking lot where the weekly seniors' dance drew a crowd of from fifty to over a hundred people in their late fifties, sixties and some older than that. The cars stayed together, eventually parking one behind the other in front of a small townhouse.

The couple, who had known each other for more years than they cared to count, chatted as they walked up the sidewalk.

As Louise was unlocking her front door, Jack put his hand on her shoulder and leaned over to ask, "How long has it been since you stood on your front porch and were kissed as your date tried to get fresh?"

"Good Lord, Jack, more than forty years."

"Then turn around and kiss me." Louise was glad to do as Jack requested. It took a few moments for them to become accustomed to each other, like where arms went and which way to tilt their heads, but the kiss was enjoyable, although perhaps not as intense as either of them would have liked. Before they realized what was happening, Jack was sliding his hands down Louise's back to cup her bottom. They started laughing, and Louise opened the door to let them into her house for fear the neighbors would wonder who was making all the noise.

"Oh wow, that was fun," Louise couldn't stop laughing.

"Yes, it was," Jack agreed. "What else do you remember? Sitting on the couch necking?"

"Oh yes, and being worried my father would catch us."

Jack grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him, "Come on."

"What!"

"Let's do it. Let's sit on the couch and see how long you can keep me from making so much noise one of your parents comes to check on us?"

Laughing as she followed him into the living room, Louise exclaimed, "You're crazy."

"No I'm not, I'm having a little fun. Now remember, you can't talk or it'll wake your folks." He sat down and pulled her down beside him. "Turn on the TV."

"There isn't anything good at this time of the night," Louise complained.

Jack nuzzled her neck, "Who said anything about watching? Now be quiet. We don't want to wake your folks."

Jack put his right arm along the back of the couch as Louise used the remote, changing channels until she found an old black and white movie. After a few minutes, he slipped his arm down and rested it across her shoulders. Louise fidgeted a little, until his arm was resting naturally. Slowly, he allowed his hand to drop from her shoulder and rest a few inches from her breast.

"Jack," Louise started to complain.

"Sh-h-h, your folks will hear you."

Louise finally decided she could be just as bold. She rested her left hand on the top of Jack's thigh.

"Oh yeah." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek as he curled the fingers of his right hand and moved them slowly across the material of her dress. She tilted her head as he nuzzled her neck. She watched his hand moving slowly downward, inching toward her nipple.

Louise curled the fingers of her hand and began to scratch back and forth across the top of his leg.

Jack kissed her on the cheek again and moved his mouth nearer her ear, "I think you're beginning to like this." His hand finally moved low enough to cup one breast, but her dress and bra covered where he wanted his hand. He wasn't feeling skin, but his mouth was on hers and he was enjoying the way her tongue moved in and out of his mouth.

Louise flattened her hand and rubbed it up and down his leg, slowly moving to stroke his inner thigh as Jack sucked her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled a little, before running his tongue up the curl of her ear.

He moved his hand slowly inside the top of her dress, running one finger in and out of her cleavage, teasing her. His finger brushed across the top of her breast, then went back to the slow stroking in and out of her cleavage. Louise turned her hand and pushed between his legs, getting her fingers under his leg as her hand moved from his knee to within an inch of his crotch.

"Ah, a teaser, huh?" Jack asked quietly, and felt her cheek moving as she smiled, while he moved his mouth under her jaw and kissed down the side of her neck.

Louise shuddered and whispered, "Oh God, oh my gracious, I'd forgotten how sensitive I am there." She turned her head as Jack's mouth moved to the soft spot under her ear, and his fingers slipped into the cup of her bra, teasing her nipple.

Louise slid her hand all the way up against him as the side of her hand moved up and down along the seam of his crotch and over the fly at the front of his slacks. "Ah, a big boy, huh?"

"Louise," Jack hissed through his teeth.

"What Jack?" she whispered, "You don't like that?"

Jack moved one hand to rub slowly across her stomach. He stretched his fingers down, brushing across her mound as he pulled his right hand from around her shoulders to slide down into the other side of her dress so he could capture her other nipple. He squeezed it and pulled on it. He heard Louise gasp as her nipple grew tighter and tighter between his fingers.

"Do you want to stop?" Jack teased as his mouth moved back to her mouth, kissing her while his other hand began to pull her skirt up, one slow inch at a time. He finally got his hand under her dress and began to rub the crotch of her panties.

"Not on your life, big boy. If you can take it, I can, too." Louise wiggled her hips as she turned her wrist, and found the tab to his zipper. As she started lowering the zipper at the front of his slacks, one of Jack's hands was fumbling down the front of her dress.

"How do I get the front of this dress down?"

"How did you used to do it?" Louise slid her hips toward the edge of the couch to give Jack more room for his hand to move between her legs.

"Well, girls wore blouses and skirts and I'd get my hands under their blouse or their sweaters would stretch."

"Okay, there's a zipper at the back of my neck."

"Do you want to help me here a little?"

"Nope, you started this. You have two hands," Louise told him.

Jack had not really been paying attention to Louise, who had been working her hand inside the fly of his pants and through the opening in his shorts until she grasped his erection.

"Mercy," Jack hissed. "Louise, easy there."

"Oh, I like this one, Jack. I used to be afraid of these things."

Jack could not resist laughing. It was the most surprising thing he could ever imagine hearing. Despite his laughter, he admonished Louise, "You better be careful with that, it might explode on you."

"Not until I'm ready, it won't," Louise leaned over, licked the head of his cock, and moaned, "Yum, yum."

"Oh God, woman, oh goodness," he exclaimed as Louise licked around the head of his cock and tickled the hole in the end with the tip of her tongue.

"Now you can unzip my dress," Louise instructed as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Jack forgot what he was supposed to be doing. His head fell against the back of the couch and he groaned.

Louis had one of his hands captured under her, but he still had the hand he'd used to play with her nipples. He unzipped the dress and began pulling the front of her dress down as he worked his hand inside the dress. She helped him a little, lifting herself and finally got her knees under her with her bottom in the air.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Jack took his hand out of the top of her dress and reached across her back, pulling her dress up until he could get his hand inside her panties, worked across her hips and between the cheeks of her ass as his fingers slid between the lips with their thin covering of hair. When he pushed a finger into her, Louise jerked.

Louise was wet—she was hot and tighter than he thought she would be.

She slowly allowed his cock to fall out of her mouth and sat up on her haunches. Her movement caused Jack's hand to slip out of her. "Do you want to take this to the bed, or do you want to keep acting like a teenager?"

"I wish I could do both," Jack admitted.

"Me, too," Louise agreed. "But, I'd rather go to bed. It's been a while since I've had a good fuck."

"Louise!" Jack was surprised at her use of the word.

"What! You think women don't know that word? We like to fuck as much as you men do if we have a man who's any good at it. If he's not very good at it, at my age, I'm willing to teach him."

Jack stood and pulled Louise to her feet and then he began to zip up his pants.

"What are you doing that for? I'm gonna get you naked in my bed and we'll play for a while."

As Jack followed Louise down the hall, he told her, "You surprise me. All the years you and my wife taught school together. I though you were just like her, a little bit tight-lipped and a straight-laced serious kind of person. Here I find out you're a fun loving gal. When did you change?"

"'Bout the same time you did, Jack. My husband was a stick in the mud, and I got tired of being old. I took one of those senior citizen cruises. They showed some good films and gave seminars. I learned about all the things I'd missed. I came home and lost almost fifty pounds, changed the color of my hair, and thought I'd live a little. Now, hush and eat me, big boy."

The look on Jack's face, as he looked up from removing his shoes and socks, was almost frightened, "I...I never really...how...oh hell, you'll have to teach me."

"Okay, I can do that, but first I want to suck on that hard cock of yours for just a little longer. I'm not going to make you cum, but I want to show you how long you can last if you don't get in a hurry, 'cause when we fuck, I want it to last a long time. If we have to stop and rest for a while, that's okay, too. I know how to get you hard again. Now lie down here and spread your legs, big boy, this is something I'm learning to like and I plan to show you a thing or two."

He did as she asked and later found out he could suck on her clit until it was almost an inch long. She told him which finger to use to locate her "G" spot, and she just missed kicking him when he found out how sensitive it was. She knew exactly how to tell him what made her climax like a geyser and bounce like a basketball. In addition she was vocal, she hissed, she groaned, she begged him to stop—then fussed at him when he did, and the last time he had her hips bounding on the bed, she screamed.

12