First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed when she played cowgirl and stopped laughing when she encouraged him to hold her breasts so they wouldn't bounce so hard. His exercise on the treadmill gave his legs the strength to bounce her up and down when her legs got tired.

She leaned over and scraped her teeth across his nipple and he bucked so hard he almost threw her off. When she climaxed, she squeezed him so hard he held his breath. Her juices ran down his cock and dripped off his balls. However, he was happy because she got him hard three times before she let him cum. The exercises she had been doing milked every ounce out of his cock when she finally allowed him to let go.

Yet, his greatest surprise was that she wanted to get him hard again early the next morning. His knees almost gave out and his arms were trembling before she exploded around him and caused him to do the same. He left her house with shaking legs, sore balls, and a promise to do it again in about a week. She thought he might need to rest up some.

Jack called his doctor the next morning for a weekly maintenance prescription for Viagra and received a sermon on the benefits of wearing a condom, not just for birth control.

There were a few more smiles around the dance floor in the next few months, but it took a little longer for Darius to lose his weight and give in to the idea that he needed some new clothing, although, he never did get the blonde. She was afraid of how some of the women crowded around Darius at the dances. She didn't think she could keep up with a man who had that much energy.

12