First Day

Story Info
Shannon Barker's lust's over her Music teacher Mr Danes.
2k words
3.9
16.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, January 20th was the date that I started my new school. 18 years old. I had stood at the gates holding my books against my chest looking at the big building in front of me. It was so big! My old school wasn't even half the size of this one! Taking a deep breath I walked towards the crowds of students all going about their business like I wasn't even there; that was ok, I would have just felt more nervous if everyone was staring at me. I walked to the reception desk where an elderly woman sat. She looked about 3 years from retirement. I stood at the desk and she looked up at me with a charming smile.

"Can I help you my dear?" She asked me looking over her reading glasses that were perched on the tip of her nose almost.

"I'm Shannon Barker, I just started here today." I said.

The woman beamed wider if it was even possible and spun around in her chair to a different part of her desk. She looked through a stack of papers and finally picked up a small rectangular piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Here you go darling your time table." She said and then went back to typing away at her computer.

"Thank you." I said as she waved her hand at me gesturing for me to go to my first class.

The first half of the day was rather boring. Groups of girls kept coming over to me as if to make me join their group first. I wasn't exactly under any label category. I was just me with my highlighted long brown hair and blue eyes. I didn't ever wear a lot of makeup nor have a fake tan. I dressed girly but casual. Like I said; I am just me.

My last subject was Music; I was actually looking forward to that. I walked to the room that seemed to be far away. It felt like it took me ages to get there! I finally found the room and took a seat near the back. The teacher hadn't shown up yet and the class were all messing about playing the various instruments in the room. I smiled to myself at the talented classmates I had and waiting for the teacher to arrive quietly.

The door opened and a man walked in, he only looked about 25. His dark blonde hair was spiked in a faux-hawk type of style. He had a sort of swagger about him. I could tell that most of the girls in the room were all lusting over him. He grinned at the class as he took his black blazer off. His white shirt had a few buttons open at the top exposing a hard and coloured chest. He has a few tattoos by the looks of it. When he stood in front of his desk I noticed he was wearing black on black Converse All-star's. He made my mouth water. I couldn't keep my eyes off him!

"Right, how was your weekend?" He asked the class.

A blonde girl's hand shot up so quick you had to be there to see it done to believe how fast it was, even the teacher looked shocked for a moment!

"Yes, Sarah?" He said pointing to the girl and sat on his desk; not AT his desk but ON it.

"I had a fake tan!" She said. I looked at the teacher who just blinked a few times and then shook his head. "Right, we have a big lesson today!" He said completely ignoring this Sarah chick's fake tan story. I smirked to myself and looked out of the window. When I looked back I noticed he was looking at me. "Welcome to Rydal." He said and turned to write something on the board. I blushed!

When the lesson was done I ran out of there, I was so embarrassed even though I had no reason to be! I wasn't used to the whole School Bus thing as I missed the damn bus! I lived a few good miles away and I really didn't want to walk home! I walked back into the school to find the big doors locked. I sighed and walked towards the gate.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice. I looked towards the faculty car park to see Mr Danes, my music teacher looking at me concerned.

"Yeah, I just missed the bus so I have to walk home," I said. He thought for a moment.

"I can drop you off home, jump in!" He said with a small smile.

I walked towards his car my stomach in a knot, I don't know why, it wasn't like he even cared that he was utterly gorgeous and just being around him makes me wet. I sat in his car looking out of the window the entire time. I didn't notice when his car had broken down in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, it started getting dark.

"I just called a mechanic; they're going to be at least 2 hours." He says getting back in the car.

Normally I would be freaking out but I wasn't. I was finally alone with the hot teacher!

"Shannon?" I heard him say, I turned to look at him and his lips met mine.

My head was spinning, I don't do stuff like this! He's my teacher! So why was I kissing him back? My arms wrapped around his shoulders and his tongue poked at my lips. I took the hint and opened my mouth allowing both of our tongues to meet. His hands were at my waist squeezing. He pulled away and looked at me. I had a feeling he was about to say sorry for acting so foolish. He didn't.

"I've been waiting to do that ALL day!" He gasped and then chuckled slightly. I smiled and looked into his eyes noticing they were a green blue type of colour. "Do you want me stop?" He asked running his finger across my jaw. I shook my head and leant forward to kiss him again.

This time it was more rough that before. I climbed onto his lap with his help. His hands went instantly to my butt and he squeezed it. I ripped his shirt open the buttons went flying around his car. He was covered in tattoos and it was such a turn on! His body was hard I could tell he worked out a lot. I ran my hand over his exposed chest, it was so smooth and warm I couldn't help myself. I bent my head down and took his left nipple in my mouth. I grinned to myself when I heard him groan.

His hand slid out of view under my skirt, I felt his rubbing my thighs and then it was my turn to groan as he started rubbing me through my underwear. I could feel myself throbbing I needed him inside me. "I think we should get in the back." He murmured against my ear. I was way ahead of him! I easily jumped in the back seat and grinned at him. He did the same and was soon in between my legs looking up at me. He lifted my left leg up onto his shoulder and ran small kisses down my thigh then stopping when he got to my pussy. He did the same to the other leg. He was driving me crazy and he knew it!

His head disappeared and I felt his warm mouth on me through my underwear, he moved them to one side and ran his tongue along my folds. I held in the moan that wanted to escape. He started licking my clit, his tongue making circles around it. A small murmur escaped from throat. I got louder when he sucked it into his mouth, even louder when I felt a long finger enter me. I wasn't used to this sort of thing. Yeah I'd had sex before but that's it. None of this 'Oral' business. I liked it, a lot.

His sucking became stronger and he started to pump his finger in and out of me, getting me even wetter, I knew he was preparing me. He probably thought I was a virgin. His mouth unlatched itself from my clit and he went back to licking, faster this time. My face started to become flushed, I could tell because I felt the heat radiating from it. "I'm gonna' cum," I gasped. He added another finger and pumped faster. I screamed loudly as my juices flowed and my walls tightened around his fingers. He licked all of me catching every last drop then looked at me. I was breathless my head resting against the window that was steaming up.

He gave me a half smile and then latched onto my lips, I could taste myself; I didn't care I wanted him so bad. I felt him remove my soaking wet underwear and rub my swollen clit. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled at me as I worked on his belt, when his trousers were removed I looked down at his plain white boxers my eyes nearly popped out when I saw the huge bulge in them! Soon enough those were off too and I could feel his huge cock at my entrance.

As he slowly pushed it in I ignored the slight stinging down there as I said, he was big! "Are you okay?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I nodded and smiled to reassure him. "Have you done this before?" He asked. "Only once," I stated. He pushed himself in watching me the whole time to make sure I was okay. When he was fully inside he started pumping in and out slowly, it felt good and made me moan has I gripped one of his ass cheeks in one hand while the other was tangled in his hair. He ran kisses along my neck and collar bone as he slowly pushed himself into me again and again. I wanted more.

"Faster!" I gasped tightening my grip on his butt.

He grinned at me and began to thrust faster. It felt amazing but still, I wanted more. "Faster!" I moaned again. I felt him thrust even faster and it really hit a certain spot. I screamed out load as he bit down on my neck. I knew he wanted to pound me was scared of hurting me so I moaned for him to go harder. He started pounding into me send me over the edge and my legs started to shake around his waist. He slowed down as he noticed I was about to cum, I frowned at him slightly making him smirk then pound into me again. I screamed out as my walls tightened around him. Then he started pounding even harder and faster.

"Oh god, Shannon, I, I'm gonna' cum!" He groaned into my hair as I felt him coat me inside.

He planted a kiss on my lips and pulled away smiling at me. "I REALLY have wanted to do that all day!" He said out of breath. I smiled and pulled him back for another kiss. "I have a confession though," He said looking down. "What is it?" I asked. 'Great he's married! Well he has no ring so he's with someone! How do I expect someone so gorgeous not to have a girlfriend?' I thought to myself as he took a breath to tell me what was up. "There is nothing wrong with my car." He said. I laughed and pulled him into a hug. "I don't mind but I have to ask, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He shook his head. I pulled him back for another kiss.

He drove me home and I took a shower then went straight to bed, I couldn't wait for school the next day!