First Day at Work

Story Info
A new hire is excited for her first day on the job.
16.4k words
4.4
69.4k
50
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Sorry I've been away for so long, but some real-world stuff happened and that took priority. I am not done with Wanna Bet, but am having some writer's block on it, so I decided to do a short story that has nothing to do with it. This one deals with the Super Pimp world but focuses on one of DC's workers and her first day working for the Platinum Cartel. I hope you enjoy. Warning, there is some brain drain and bimbofication in this one so if that isn't your thing, steer clear and save the comment about how much you hate that stuff.

*****

Linda yawned as the alarm went off. She rolled out of bed and stretched as her husband groaned. "Cripes Linda, I swear that alarm gets more obnoxious every day." He muttered as she snickered at him.

"I'm thinking it's more like YOU are getting more obnoxious every day." She ducked as he tossed his pillow at her. "I'll head downstairs and start the coffee. You get cleaned up."

Linda's husband Brad nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Thanks baby, I love when you do this, but really you can sleep in more. You shift doesn't start until noon after all."

"I know but what kind of wife would I be if I didn't see my hubby off to the grind? Besides this is my first day as a full employee!"

Brad chuckled and headed into the bathroom while headed down to the kitchen. She soon had a cup ready and made one for herself. She was feeling pretty good since yesterday had been her day off and she had gotten a full night of sleep and some alone time with her husband. Both of them being professionals was a bit hard on their relationship sometimes as when she was working, they didn't see each other much.

But they were both lucky that her boss had been so understanding. After hiring her, he had taken the time to come over and have a long sit down with Brad and make sure that they were both good with the odd hours.

"Remember Brad, once your wife gets done with the training and apprenticeship programs, we will get her on a regular shift and you guys will be very happy." He had said and Brad had been convinced to let her try in the end.

Linda still felt a bit guilty sometimes though. She had quit her old job as they had decided to try for a baby. She had been off work for three weeks when this awesome opportunity had come along, and she had realized it was simply to good to pass up.

The rest was history.

She was pretty excited about today. She had finished her training and apprenticeship programs and had been hired on a full team member. Instead of the very odd hours and the different training locations, she was now on a five-day schedule, set hours, and fully employed. The money was great, the benefits were awesome, and she couldn't be happier. Best of all, she knew that they would still have time for kids in a few years.

She gave Brad a long kiss when he left for his job at the 1st National Bank (he was a junior VP in the loan department), and then headed upstairs to grab her gym bag. Her job required her to be in good shape and one of the perks was a gym membership at a large and very popular chain in the city.

Breaux Fitness had a large gym about 15 minutes away. It was new, and it had moved into the area partly because her boss had recently been hiring lots of people in her part of town. Enough that they made up a sizable part of the clientele and those people usually got their significant others interested enough to join. It was very exclusive and expensive, so having a complimentary membership was a real perk. Linda also liked the spa and the salon that were part of the center. They were top notch and she really wanted to look her best for her first full day of work.

She walked over to the center and went on inside. She had a 30-minute spin class followed by some work with a personal trainer to help keep her body toned. Linda had always been proud of her body and she knew that she was and had pretty much always been a "hottie". She had 34CC breasts, was about 5 foot 10 inches tall, had a very toned and tight body that came from hours of swimming, and very healthy skin. But her body type had changed up a bit since starting her new job. Her hips and her ass had developed a bit more and she had filled out some in order to get a more hourglass shape. Her ass, while still nice and tight, was now more heart shaped and had some more meat on it. "Bubbly" was how her instructor at training had referred to it and she was very satisfied with how she looked now.

Linda was just finished her workout when she ran into her friend Jane. Jane was a brunette and also worked for the same company as Linda. In fact, Jane was the one who had introduced her to the hiring agent for her new job. Jane grinned at Linda. "Hey there sexy! You ready for your first full day?"

Linda giggled. "You know it! I am so excited for my first day! This really is awesome, and I have you to thank for it."

Jane waved her hand. "Oh please, very likely Big Johnny would have found you soon enough anyway. But it was all you in terms of landing full time employment with DC's Platinum Cartel. Where are they putting you on day one anyway?"

"I'm going to be working for Mr. Smooth on 8th and Sassy. Noon to ten."

Jane smiled and twirled her long hair with a perfectly manicured nail. "Mr. Smooth is pretty good. He will certainly show you how to work it. I worked for him as a trainee for three weeks on early evening shift at 11th and Cloud. He took good care of me. Just listen and do what they say and soon you'll have a prime-time slot."

Linda smiled. "I sure hope so. How about you? Are you on today?"

"Nope, I have a couple of days off and then I start my new slot. I've been promoted to Hotel Service!"

Linda gave her a big hug. "That is so awesome! I'm glad you are moving up the chain so fast! I hope I can do it."

Jane smiled. "Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine. Now I need to head home, my husband needs his fix and a quick fuck to mellow out. I'm sure glad the Platinum Cartel has such a great couple's counselling program, Tom was dead set against me taking this job but after the boss sent over some of his specialists Tom's been completely supportive. Well, at least when he isn't doped out of his mind or fucking one of my team members."

"That's great to hear. Say hi to him for me." Linda said.

Linda headed into the salon part of the gym. Again, her special membership had some great perks for this part of the club, and she had switched fully over to their services for hairdressing, manicures and pedicures, and makeup. She had a full hour appointment in order to make sure everything was perfect for her first full day.

"Good day Linda, or should I say Lexis?"

Linda giggled at the lovely brown-haired girl at the front counter named Joy. "Well, you could call me either one. Today is my first full day as a full employee."

Joy smiled. "Oh yes, we are fully aware. And its Lexis, soon you won't even respond to Linda. Mr. Smooth called us last night to make sure you had an appointment and that we made sure you were fully prepared. Please, come this way."

Linda followed Joy to one of the back rooms and got undressed. The room had a small shower and she quickly showered and then got into a thick white robe. Joy returned with several pretty girls who sat her down and got straight to work. Soon her nails, although they had already been done the night before by her personally, were gleaming gold and matched her toenails. They laid her down and gave her a full body rubdown and massage that left her feeling dopey and boneless. They checked her pussy and made sure that it was still perfectly shaved.

They moved her over to a chair and then proceeded to do her hair and makeup. Soon Linda was beaming at her full professional look. Long eyelashes, flesh colored lipstick, blush and mascara, gave her a nice dolled up look. She grinned at her long golden blonde hair that hung down to her midback.

"MMmmmm, I do love that bleach job. To think that I once liked my hair in its natural brown." Linda said.

One of the girls giggled. "Like, I totally know what you mean. Until I got recruited, I was in the honor society in high school and didn't even, like, care about my hair or nails! I'm so lucky Tiffany got ahold of me and got me into the beauty school program! Think of all the time at college I would have wasted when I could have been making up whores."

Linda nodded. "Oh yes, that is just it. The Platinum Cartel's talent agents are so good at helping people understand what they really are."

Joy came in holding a sweat suit. "Here you go Lexis. Wear this home so nothing gets messed up. I have the shuttle standing by to take you home to get dressed."

"Thanks Joy, you are such a dear." Linda said as she eased into the zip up top. One of the girls carried her gym bag for her and they led her out back to a private drive and a large van with darkened windows. Linda, or Lexis as she was now thinking to herself, knew that eventually she would probably just change here like most of the other workers did. But it wasn't required, and she wanted to finish the final touches of her professional look personally.

The van quickly had her home and she headed upstairs. The dropped the top and pulled out her business suit for the day.

The Sexy Gold Lame Ruched Back Dancer Dress was as sexy and tight as the name suggested. It hugged her shapely ass tightly and rode nice and high. You could just maybe tell she was not wearing any underwear. The metallic gold screamed cheap whore, and the wonderful jewelry she had gotten from the Cartel just emphasized it. Her bare arms had a bunch of shiny gold bracelets of thin gold and big gold hoop earrings hung down from her ears. The cheap gold spandex cloth clung to her body and showcased all her curves. Her tanned skin seemed a perfect match, almost like an airbrushed picture more than reality. Her only complaint was that she thought she needed bigger tits. She was a 34 CC, but she was hoping to get enhancements once she had proved her worth. She then put in her blue contact lens which gave her a slightly spacy look and checked her makeup one last time.

Linda/Lexis slid on her six-inch metallic gold strappy heels and put her arms on her hips. She blew a kiss in the mirror and said "Lexis, you are one hot whore. You are going to RULE Sassy Street today!"

She picked up her matching gold mini purse and swayed her ass out the bedroom door and downstairs to the door. She got there just as her carpool showed up. Yet another perk of working for the Platinum Cartel was the carpooling that they insisted all employees ride. Big Sam got out and held the door to the limo for her as she swayed down her driveway and got in.

"Looking nice Lexis. Your ass is begging to be tapped." He said and gave her a nice slap on the ass.

Lexis ground her ass back into his hand and gave him a wink. "Thanks, Big Sam. Who knows, if you are lucky maybe I get to find out if there is another reason they call you "Big"."

Sam smiled, but Lexis and he both knew that unless he paid or cashed one of his bonus cards he wasn't coming anywhere near her fine ass. Her ass belonged to her company and they didn't just give out assets for free.

"Hey Lexis, excited for your first full day?"

Lexis grinned at Amber and Jacky who were already in the limo. They were other girls who had joined up shortly before she had and were already at work full time. Amber had been recruited for the Club Track and was now a full-time stripper working afternoons and early evenings. Jacky was on the street walker program like she was.

"Oh yes. I just get wet thinking about it. I honestly can't imagine why I ever thought being a coder was a worthwhile job!"

Amber giggled. Lexis was so jealous of that empty-headed bimbo laugh she pulled off. "I know what you mean. I still remember how much of a fight I put when being recruited, but now I just shake my head. To think that I wanted THIS hot body to be a grade school teacher! What a waste!"

Lexis nodded. Amber was a platinum blonde with 36DD tits and clear blue eyes that seemed to scream "bimbo" when you looked at them. She totally rocked the leopard print tube dress and six-inch rhinestone heels. Amber had been upgraded during her training, and Lexis was hoping to earn some herself although part of her was proud that she was hot enough naturally that she could go straight to work with only some training and working out. Amber's upgrades had been new eyes, bigger tits, new hair, and reduced IQ. If she kept it up, she would eventually have her IQ reduced to a true bimbo and forget all about her college education. That was something really worth working for.

Jacky was Latina with lovely brown eyes and black hair that seemed to shine. She had been wasting her life as a CPA until a chance wrong turn had gotten her near Sassy Street and the boss's recruiters. Now she was strutting her stuff five days a week on the afternoon/early evening shift at Sassy and 5th. Lexis had heard that she was going to move up soon to 6th street and the evening shift which would be a BIG promotion for her. Jacky touched her already perfect lipstick and pouted at her compact. Her bright red booty shorts and halter top seemed to bring out her hair and darker skin and made for a nice look. Lexis had to admit she was rocking the look.

"Okay ladies, we got one more pick up. New talent coming in for training. So, make room." Big Sam said from the front.

Jacky and Lexis scooted over a bit as the car pulled over and Big Sam opened the door. A young couple got in and smiled nervously at the girls. Lexis smiled back and said "Hi! I'm Lexis. First day in the program?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm still not sure about this. But Big Johnny was, uh, is, well..." the man trailed off with a somewhat confused look on this face. His wife had the same look as she held his hand.

Lexis reached over and patted the woman's hand. She was of course very pretty, a brunette with a nice rack, brown eyes, and nice skin. She looked educated and her clothes were very nice. The lady's husband wore a nice suit that was obviously tailored. Lexis was proud of her ability to case them, she had been trained to look for expensive clothes when sizing up potential johns.

"So, your recruiter was Big Johnny? Mine too. How did it happen?"

The woman hesitated but then gave a shy smile back at Lexis. "We were jogging on the River trail. We decided to try a new route and crossed the foot bridge over to the north side of the River. We figured it would be safe since it was early afternoon. We stopped to get some water and while Mark was drinking Big Johnny tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and then..."

Lexis giggled. "You saw a big golden pendent and everything got hard to remember? That's how I got recruited too. Mmmmmm, yeah, just looking into that bling pendent, letting your mind slip away..."

Lexis sighed and remembered the shiny gold pendent and how nice and mindless it had made her. She sort of remembered trying to resist but she giggled at the thought and that brought her around. She was so conditioned now that if she thought about the pendant she would slip back into a nice mindless trance for a bit. She giggled again and was joined by Jacky and Amber. The couple's eyes had gotten a glazed look and the woman's mouth was hanging slightly open. Lexis leaned forward and snapped her fingers and the couple started.

"Hey now! Wake up!" The couple flushed and Lexis patted the girl's hand again. "Don't worry, we all went through something similar. Big Johnny hypnotized me and made me take him to my husband so he could be brainwashed too. After putting us in a trance, Big Johnny fucked me over my couch from behind while my husband watched. It was so awesome! Then I started training and Big Johnny stopped by after work to make sure the brainwashing stuck with my husband. He's so proud of me now, his wife, the whore!"

Jacky smiled. "I got recruited online. One of those special computer programs that turns women into cam stars or sluts. One of my co-workers who was competing with me for a promotion sent me the link. One hour after watching it, I was in a limo like this on the way to try out for a streetwalking job. Well, after I let my co-worker fuck me in the supply closet."

"I got turned by my husband. He was cheating on me with another Sassy Street Whore and I found out. He came back to beg forgiveness and when I wasn't looking, he slipped some whore serum into my water bottle. I didn't notice it and drank it the next day while jogging in the morning before school. The juice fixed that right away and I instead jogged over to Sassy Street and signed up right away. I actually ran into Trixie Glitter and she decided I would make a better stripper than street whore, so she turned me over to Sparkle. And the rest is history." Amber said with a smile as she cupped her tits and licked her lips. She gave a big warm smile to the man who flushed.

The woman blinked a few times and then started. "Oh, sorry, I'm Melissa, and this is Calvin. Sorry, it's just kinda confusing right now. My husband and I ran our own graphic design company and it was doing pretty well, and I have this feeling that we should be doing that. But I just know I need to go to Sassy Street and get trained on being a whore. Big Johnny explained it all."

"Yeah," Calvin added. "It feels really weird, like two voices arguing. But I just can't say no. I really hope the counseling helps, I am worried about how this is working on my mental health."

"Well, I could help you relax a bit..." Lexis said with a sly smile as she ran her index finger down her chest and over her tight top. Calvin's eyes followed closely, and she smiled even more as she saw him break into a sweat and flush even more.

Melissa slapped his hand and his eyes jerked down to the floor. Lexis, Amber, and Jacky laughed and in a moment the couple joined in nervously. "Don't worry about it. You'll be just fine, just listen closely and they will fix everything." Lexis said with a real smile while the other two girls nodded.

A few minutes later the car stopped, and the door opened. "Lexis, hop on out and get that ass to work."

"Good luck you sexy ho!" Jacky called out as she slid over to the door and hopped out. The driver grinned at her and gave her a nice swat in the ass as she swayed over to the man standing by the corner. Mr. Smooth was one of the up and coming pimps working for Platinum Cartel and its boss DC the Super Pimp. Lexis actually felt her pussy dampen from the thought of actually working for the greatest pimp in the world. Today was her first day a full-on whore!

"Lexis, right on time. Good girl. Now listen up, you got the corner here with Emerald and Suzie for the next ten hours. The street here turns down towards Rain Street and is only a two lane, so its mostly exit traffic or traffic that already has a whore heading to the hotels. You guys work this section, all on the main road. Your hotel is The Smith Hotel right there, and here is your room key. The john parks there in back, you lead him up to room 212 and do your thing. You got a Full A rating from the trainers, so you're worth $250 for a half hour, four hundred for a full hour, plus $50 for the room rental. Regular service, nothing that leaves marks. The room is bugged so I'll know if anyone tries to get rough. Lemme see your purse."

Lexis handed it over and her pimp looked through it. "Okay, ID, some cash, some makeup, and some condoms. Good. There is addition makeup in the room and here." He put some small baggies into her purse. "100% pure Colombian coke. Be sure to try and get every john to try some. And here, your special perfume. Remember your training and use it carefully. Turn it into me when you are done tonight."

Lexis nodded and said, "You got it baby."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers