First Day in the Caribbean 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They tucked the bikes behind a couple boulders so they wouldn't be visible from the direction of town, and headed southwest, following the shoreline. Charlie hitched up his rucksack and took Jenny's hand. They walked companionably for half a mile or so; the shore was deserted. Charlie commented that he had expected to find a few sunbathers or beachcombers.

"Yup. Looks like we have the place to ourselves.—I see an opening up ahead; let's check and see what's back there."

The opening turned into a path through the boulders and trees and ascended a little rise. The top of the rise had a burned spot and a circle of tree trunks. And a lot of litter. "Looks like we found the location of some clandestine parties," said Charlie, plunking himself on a log.

Jenny walked around behind him and dug into the rucksack. He looked up at her and she smiled at him and tousled his hair. He made a kissing motion with his lips, and she stuck out her tongue at him. She stepped over the log and sat next to him, several pirags and a bottle of water in her hands. "We can share the water," she said, and they munched down the tasty, meaty pastries.

Charlie held up the last one and said, "We could pretend it's a cherry..."

She gave him a skeptical look, the closed her eyes and opened her mouth a little. Charlie kissed her. "Hey! Where's the pirag?"

Charlie held it up. "Got in the way."

"Hmpf." She took the pirag, broke it in two, handed him his half, and took a bite of hers, looking at him sideways.

When their meal was finished, Charlie got up and retrieved an abandoned plastic grocery bag. "Let's do a little cleanup." They made a game of stomping on the beer cans, and filled four bags with detritus from their predecessors. Charlie made the burned spot into a fire circle with some rocks, and by the time they were done, the place looked half decent.

"Our hands are filthy. Let's go clean them off," said Jenny, and they headed back to the shore, each carrying two bags. She slipped out of her coverup, revealing a slinky top that covered a lot but didn't really hide much. They waded in and scrubbed their hands and arms in the sandy bottom.

"Just so you know, Jenny," Charlie confessed, "I'm really tempted to splash you, but I don't want you to get mad at me."

"You mean like this?" and she tossed a double handful of water at him.

"Aak! Yeah, like that!" and he directed some water back at her.

"Eek! I'm melting!" She cried in her best wicked witch voice, and splashed him some more.

A merry water fight ensued, and by the time they stopped from laughing, they were both soaked. Jenny's top clung revealingly to her torso, outlining the curves of her breasts and erect nipples, and Charlie could feel himself responding. He grabbed her and gave her a big kiss. "I really like mermaids, you know,"

She didn't break the embrace, but rested her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "This is fun, but let's stop. I'm not ready for more." She let her eyes twinkle. "Yet. Maybe next time we come down here, we can bring a blanket and snuggle on the beach." She thought a moment, That spot in the woods might make a good photo opp, mightn't it?" She looked around. "And that big rock with the flat face, Don't you think it'd make a good backdrop?"

Charlie sighed to himself, but looked at the rock. "Y'know I think you're right. Go sit in front of it and let me take a few shots. If nothing else, it'll show that we actually did think about photography."

Jenny went over to the rock and kind of took over, posing, sometimes provocatively, especially considering the clinginess of her wet top, and telling him when to shoot. He chimed in with adjustments to her ideas. Too soon he had filled his small memory card. "Okay, done for the day. May as well head back."

They gathered their things and walked back hand in hand back to their bikes.

——————-

Sharon and Bill got out of the car and surveyed the shore, as it extended away from this edge of town, rounding the point about half a mile away. The beach was fairly broad, and back in, past the dunes, the area was lined with expensive homes and a few apartments and resorts. Not a lot of privacy.

Bill realized he had outsmarted himself by suggesting the north side of the bay over the rougher, less populated south side. Oh well; he didn't begrudge Charlie getting lucky. There was always the future. "So. You ready to head? It's only about ten minutes to the point. Maybe the scenery gets a little less urban, eh?"

Sharon took off her coverup and slung it over a shoulder. She took a deep breath as if to prepare for a long hike, pretending she wasn't aware that she was giving Bill a good look, considering the looseness and slinkiness of her top, and they headed out.

"Thank you for that nice little kiss the other night. Would you like me to carry that coverup for you?"

"Thought you'd never ask," she smiled and handed it to him. It didn't have a lot of bulk, and he tucked it into his belt. "It was nice. Thank you for being a gentleman. I was tempted not to be a lady, but those two on the other side of the car helped me behave."

He put an arm around her waist and gave her a squeeze. "Well, you can be unladylike any time you want, far as I'm concerned."

She chuckled and put her arm around his waist. Before long they got to the spit of sand that was the bay's westernmost reach. It wasn't exactly private, but none of the scattered sunbathers were very close. She stopped and turned to him. "I've been kissed a couple times by boys, but I think I like being kissed by a man more. Kiss me again." She turned her face up, mouth slightly open, and he kissed her, gently. It turned into several kisses.

He slid his hands up her back, under the top, and she kissed him harder, pressing herself into him. She could feel his response, so she pressed her hips into his, rocking sideways, relishing his hardness and the idea that she was the cause.

He moved his hands to her sides, almost onto her breasts, and pushed her an inch or two away, shaking his head a little. "Woman, it's a good thing this place isn't private, or I'd definitely stop being a gentleman."

"Well, we can do this," she said, and turned to lean her back against him, pulling his hands onto her bare breasts under her top. She heaved a big sigh. "This feels good. You can kiss my neck if you want."

He leaned down a bit and kissed the nape of her neck. She reached behind her and gave his hardness a quick squeeze, then on second thought, left her hands there, fingers holding onto him. "Yup, definitely feels nice. Yup, definitely a good thing we're not in private."

She turned back around and he let his hands drop to her behind, and they kissed some more. They headed farther north. It was pretty obvious that they weren't going to find a private place anytime soon. "Let's wade back!" she said. So they waded into the water and started back. They kept going deeper and deeper, until they were up to their waists. Sharon lowered herself into the water to her neck, then stood up, top clinging to her, revealing generous breasts and nipples. She raised her arms. "Think this'll do for a photo?" Then she smiled and spun around, leaning back to look at him, the arch of her back making her breasts proudly conspicuous.

Bill put his hands under her shoulders to support her as she fell back, and kissed her upside down.

"You only need one hand to hold me up in the water, don't you?" she asked.

Bill got the idea and rotated her so he was along her side. He ran his now free hand over her breasts. She closed her eyes and smiled. She moved her near hand down to find the front of his shorts, and she held onto him here. His state of excitement made her a nice handle, she thought.

He let his hand drift down toward her crotch, and she moved her legs apart in encouragement. He moved a little ways deeper until they were almost chest deep, perfect for more kissing. Sharon's breasts were in front of him, now, and his hand could reach under her hips and stroke her slit while he kissed a nipple through the fabric. She arched her back to encourage more kissing, and her stomach muscles trembled at the sensation of his hand stroking her vulva, even through her shorts.

A scream broke the mood, and they both looked up to see a bikini-clad girl being chased by an athletic-looking young man. Her screech was clearly one of enjoyment and teasing, and she led him into the water where she fell forward before turning to splash him.

"Ah, young love," remarked Bill as they watched the horseplay, his hand on her butt cheek.

"I kind of like the more mature kind," Sharon said, grabbing him again underwater.

Bill jumped. "Hmm. You really know how to get a guy's attention. In my current state, we're gonna have to walk about all the way back in the water."

Sharon giggled, and gave him another squeeze. "Okay, I'll be good," and she released him.

"For now," and she grinned her most lascivious grin.

Bill smiled at his future prospects and took her hand as they waded back, gradually going more and more shallow, until Bill could tell that he had relaxed enough to be decent. By the time they got to the car they were both mostly dry. "I don't think I've ever had more fun walking the beach in my life." He smiled at her. "Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

She gave him a sultry look. "Yes, but let's find a more private beach."

They drove to the bike shop and found Charlie and Jenny leaning against the storefront, chatting amiably. "We figured you guys'd be coming this way. We've been here for only about two minutes," Jenny offered. She turned to Sharon. "Think I can bum a ride?"

So the girls headed uphill, and two frustrated men watched them go. "Any luck?" Bill asked Charlie.

"Not quite. A couple kisses and a water fight. You?" Charlie said to Bill.

"Also not quite. Well, there's always next time, eh?" Said Bill to Charlie.

12