First Day in the Caribbean 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers

Lucy nodded her head throughout, and Anita shook her head throughout. They both meant the same thing—interesting and amazing.

The next shot was fish and coral. Charlie took over, but he asked Troy to name the species if he knew what they were; he knew only a few. The next dozen or so photos were closeups or shots of schools, and Troy named them all.

Nobody noticed two things: Every time Troy named a species, Lucy squeezed his leg, and Asch looked sideways at Octavia and she nodded every time, indicating that Troy was correct.

Another title page, then the first picture of humans—two sveldt bikini-clad beauties swimming down from the surface. The girls cheered, and Sharon asked, rhetorically, "does that bikini make me look fat?"

"Definitely not," answered Bill.

They continued through the pictures, the girls commenting about themselves and assorted unattractivenesses, like "Oh I have a big butt" ("No, curvaceous" from their guys), or "too much boob" ("No, just right"), or "I look dumb" ("No, seductive). The banter continued, to the amusement of those not in the photos.

Then there was another title page, and Asch and Octavia appeared. The main gist of the jokes was how much more attractive Octavia was than Asch. "Well, she likes me for my brains, anyway."

"Oh there are a few other parts I like, too," Octavia quipped.

"Parts? Plural?" asked Bill.

"His hands are pretty good, too." Octavia smirked, and everyone laughed.

Another title page. Charlie looked at Karen. He had a pretty good idea what the next set contained. "I guess we're gonna see how good I am at underwater porn, huh?"

Karen shrugged. "Definitely underwater, but I'd say more glamour than porn."

Charlie clicked to the next photo. At first glance the girls looked naked, but then you could see evidence of their nearly transparent bikinis. Their poses were decidedly more suggestive than in the previous set, too. For some of the shots they even took off their masks and snorkels so they could add sexy smiles to their spread legs, arched backs, and thrown kisses. Everyone hooted and clapped, sometimes with suggestive comments. Charlie's only remark was, "I hope you two enjoy the teasing. You were kind of asking for it." But the women were carrying on right with the men, so it must have been okay.

Jenny reached up and grabbed Charlie's hand and pulled him down to her. She tilted her head back and offered to kiss him, so he did. Her eyebrows shot up and she nearly put his hand on her breast.

Then Pictures of Karen and Octavia appeared, definitely naked except for their fins, and Charlie flipped through about a dozen shots, giving each picture about a second, ending with a "The End" page. For a moment everyone was silent, then Rick said, "I think we're two lucky men, Asch." All the men chimed in with how lucky Rick and Asch were indeed, then they realized they were sitting next to their dates.

Fred was the first to recover. "Except for Anita, of course." He was followed by a chorus of "Yeah except for's" followed by all the women's names and a lot of quick kisses.

"Sounds like when someone compliments Thanksgiving dinner, then everyone repeats the thanks," said Asch. Everyone chuckled, and it became a cue to revisit the food table. Mostly everyone stood around the table and stole from the dishes. Before long there wasn't much left.

Finally Troy said, "Folks this has been a most wonderful evening, one I'll never forget."

Rick took the hint. "I agree, and I think Karen and I are about ready to call it a night. We can't thank you enough."

Karen added, "Asch, I copied the presentation to your laptop, so you have the pictures.—Oh that reminds me. The guy from the magazine wants to get in touch with you, can I give him your contact info?"

Asch thought a moment. "Yeah, I guess so."

"He's a good guy—paid me for some of my photos," Charlie added.

Everyone started to make noises about heading back to town, but Sharon asked Bill, "Say—you haven't been upstairs since we moved in. Come on up and let me show you my room."

Nobody offered to join them, but Jenny took the cue. "Charlie, you've never even been up there. Lemme give you a tour."

The girls led their dates upstairs, and the others looked at each other and smiled, then the guests headed for their cars.

Octavia and Asch saw the two carloads off and started picking up dishes. "Pretty successful party, I'd say. You make a wonderful hostess. I need to thank you in some special way." Asch leered at her. "Of your choosing."

"Okay if it has anything to do with these?" she asked, and pulled her top up, exposing her pair of magnificent breasts, nipples already erect.

"Whatever you say, my dear," and he reached for her and pulled her to him. He ducked down and put his mouth over a nipple.

Octavia inhaled sharply, enjoying the sensation of his "attack." "Mmm. Let's go to the bedroom, where it's more private," she suggested, then she spun around and pulled Asch's hands around her. "You never know when they'll come back down, though I'll bet it's not right away."

Together they marched into their bedroom.

Asch shut the bedroom door. "Which picture did you like the best?"

"Me? I was going to ask you that. You're the guy, and guys are voyeurs, right?"

"Well, I was wondering which pose you might like to try here on the bed. Or at least in the room." He thought a moment. "Lots of those poses could be done on land."

"Well, one I liked, and most of us got pictures of ourselves doing it, was when we swam up and arched our backs while facing the camera. Probably can't do the full circle like in the water, though. How about this?" She pulled the front of her top over her head, so it was all behind her, except still around her shoulders."

"Hmm. Like in gym class in school one team was skins, the other shirts, except it was too hot to have the shirt on all the way. Luscious. If you're a shirt, I should be a skin," and he pulled off his shirt.

Octavia pulled her shoulders back and took a deep breath. "This any better?" She smiled wickedly. "And this?" and she moved close enough to touch him, and rotated back and forth, dragging her breasts across his chest.

"I really like the way you swim!" He put his hands on her hips and matched her movements. Then he pulled her crotch into his and moved his lower part back and forth against her.

"Mmm you're good at this," she smiled and reached for his belt, so he reached for hers, too. Soon they were both naked, still sliding against one another.

"I kind of don't want to stop," he muttered, kissing her.

"Me either. Hold onto me." She arched her back some more, leaning back. Asch took the cue and kissed her nipples, whichever was closest as she rotated. "This is fun! I could do this all day. Or night." She stopped moving, and Asch gave the current breast a longer going over, causing her to gasp and push against his mouth. "Mmm. Why does this feel so good? And why don't you have two mouths?" She presented her other breast to him.

"Guess they'll just have to take turns."

"And I can do it slower so you have more time, too." Then she pushed his member between her legs. "And I can ride, too." But she kept offering first one breast, then the other.

Asch rotated his hips in time with her movement, moving sideways instead of in and out.

"Ahh! You are teasing me. What would happen if you were inside while you did that?"

"Probably couldn't get in as deep, but it's worth a try," he muttered around the current breast.

She pulled back and pushed back onto him. He was stiff as a rail, so she was able to push herself onto him without difficulty, especially since both of them were also pretty wet. "Ah yes. That's a nice thank-you. I'll be your hostess any time." After a minute, her legs started to tremble. "I'm getting too excited to stand," she gasped. "Let's get on the bed. Without separating."

Asch chuckled, "Well, I certainly like where I am; let's see if we can do it," and they baby-step shuffled until she backed into the bed and fell backwards, Asch on top, but they didn't come apart.

"Oof! We did it! Now give me a good working over. I've been hungry for you all evening. Ah! Yes! Those photos really turned me on. Uh! More of that! Oh you feel so good, I can't stand it. Faster! Faster!"

Asch obliged, his own excitement increasing, until reflex took over and they both climaxed, spasming and bucking in unison.

"Stay inside me for a while," Octavia gasped. "But don't move. I have to come down from this high."

She was so tight and hot, with occasional twitches, that Asch felt no urge to soften yet, even though he had climaxed quite satisfactorily. He smiled down at her, and when she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her so affectionately, she closed her eyes and reflexively bucked one more time. "Oh you are such a turn-on. Don't ever stop being like that."

"Okay, I'll do my best."

She reopened her eyes a little and smiled.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
106 Followers
12