First Day in the Caribbean 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers

Lightning struck the city hall tower, giving them about half a second to prepare for the crack of thunder. They both jumped, and Anita grabbed him and buried her face in his chest. "What? You're not afraid, are you?" he asked, putting his arms around her.

She looked up. "Nope. But it was a good chance to get you to put your arms around me." She tilted her head up at him, lips slightly apart, eyes closed.

He bent down and kissed her, gently, then again. For a while the rain vanished, along with the street light and the town. She shivered. Fred lifted his head. "Y'know, you're getting chilly. Let's get you under a roof where you can dry off." And he led her the rest of the way to her place, his arm gently holding her against him for what warmth she could get.

They ran up the steps to her porch. "Let's get inside," she announced, and led him in. "Well, here's my place. Most of us bankers handle money, but we don't have a whole lot of our own. But I'm single; it'll do.—Lemme get you a towel," and she ran through a doorway that was about straight ahead.

The front room was neat and cozy; not very big, but arranged around the walls with things to sit on and a low table in front of the couch. A mirror with a wrought iron frame hanging above the couch caught his eye. The room had three doorways besides the front door behind him—on the left into the kitchen, the one where Anita had gone next to the couch, and another door at the other end of the couch.

Anita popped out, a towel wrapped around her, and handed him a big towel. "Tell you what—go into the bathroom and get dry. Use the towel for a wrap until I find something. I'm gonna slip into something more comfortable, even if it is less revealing," and she wiggled her leg to tease him before heading through the other door.

Fred smiled slightly, raised an eyebrow at her and headed for the bathroom.

He came out with the towel wrapped around his waist to find Anita on the couch in a Caribbean sarong with a loud pattern, knotted near one shoulder, and a towel wrapped on her head. She held out a terrycloth wrap with a drawstring, then tossed it to him. "This kilt is a little more secure. It'll stay up better." He caught it and as he held it out in front of himself, she leaned forward, grabbed the hem of his towel and pulled it off him! He jumped and hastily wrapped the new garment around his waist, blushing deeply. "Hey, I'm just helping you change," she leered at him then grimaced. "Besides, I wasn't able to see anything, darn it."

Fred looked abashed. "Well, just remember my boldness in the tavern was the alcohol talking. I'm actually rather timid, especially with you." He looked her in the eye and sighed.

"What! You mean to tell me you don't have eight inches?" she exclaimed in mock horror.

"Well, I don't think the alcohol was lying, but to tell the truth, I've never actually put a ruler to it." He had been staring at her the whole time, particularly at the edge of her sarong, which was working itself apart, revealing a wider and longer triangle of flesh up her side every time she moved. In spite of himself he began to get an erection, and it was creating a bulge in his wrap.

Anita jumped up. "I forgot! Need to get our clothes into the dryer!"

Fred surprised himself by not grabbing at her as she zoomed by. She disappeared into the bathroom, then into the laundry room. He began to wonder if maybe he really was turning into a gentleman! Anita came out and headed for the front door. "Let's go watch the rain." She looked back at him and grinned. She left the porch light off.

The porch had a swing, and they sat down. She picked the center, forcing him to decide which side of her to sit at. He decided to be bold and sit on the side with the sarong opening, and he put his arm around behind her. She snuggled into him and put her hand on his leg. "I hope I'm not being too bold," she said looking up, "but I have to admit I like you. You've been pretty good company this evening."

"I can't imagine you ever being too bold for me," he replied. And he surprised himself again by kissing the top of her head. "And I've liked you ever since high school."

"Well, I haven't liked you nearly that long. But I have another question. Is this being too bold?" she slid her hand under the vertical seam of his kilt until her hand rested against his thigh.

Fred shook his head and almost trembled. "Uh, no, no that's bold all right, but it's certainly not too bold." His erection responded in earnest.

"What about if I tied you up on a bed and had my way with you?" She smirked, moving her hand up his leg an inch.

Fred looked at her mock seriously, enjoying the game and the location of her hand. "Hmm. I think I can trust you. Sure, if you're that crazy. You might have to use steel cables, though. I'm pretty strong. Not that I'd resist, of course."

She felt his member, now quite hard, and gave it a little tug. "What if I led you around by your nose?"

Fred groaned. "It wouldn't have to be my nose. But I definitely like how you're leading me on."

"You realize you have a free hand and you're not doing anything with it, right?" She spread her legs a little, causing the edge of the sarong to fall between her legs.

Fred put his hand on her bare thigh and began to stroke it, drifting upward with each caress. He whispered in her ear, "We haven't been paying any attention to the rain, and I hope the neighbors aren't watching. If you feel safe enough with me, wouldn't you prefer to go inside?"

"Hang the neighbors!" She exclaimed, then stood up, facing him and straddled his knees so that the sarong parted revealing one breast and everything downward.

Fred's erection twitched, making his kilt fall open to reveal his rather large member. Anita looked down and almost gasped. "Maybe going inside wouldn't be such a bad idea," and she offered her hand but made no effort to cover her breast.

Fred took the hand and made lots of groaning noises as if he needed a lot of help standing up, then he pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her. "You'd make some pirate a good wench, y'know that?" He kissed her and she returned it with enthusiasm, enjoying the feel of him against her breast and belly.

In the distance they heard a faint voice. "Hey you two! Get a room!" The jibe sounded good-natured.

They laughed and turned in the direction of the voice and waved. Then they scooted into the house.

Inside, they resumed the kissing. Fred slid his hands underneath the sarong and caressed her back.

Anita untied his kilt, and moved his member between her legs. Since she was rather shorter than he, the pressure against her made her gasp a little. But she remarked, "Your hands are nice. I expected them to be hard and scratchy. And I need to stand on my tiptoes!"

"I wear gloves a lot at work. But as to standing on your tiptoes, why don't you just sit down?" and he bent his knees, put his hands under her hips and lifted her into the air. "That more comfortable?" He asked. "You won't break me off this way, either!"

For her part, Anita squealed, wrapped her legs around his waist, and wiggled with pleasure. "Mmm." And they kissed some more. She surprised him, "Knock knock."

Fred looked at her, saw mischief, and replied, "Who's there?"

"Anita."

"He gave her a look that meant "Well, duh," but replied, "Anita who?"

"Anita have you inside me!" she giggled, but the look in her eye was more serious.

Fred chuckled and moved her hips away from him a couple inches, then brought her directly onto his member, gently pressing the wet head of his shaft against her wet opening.

"Oh yes. Right there. Just like that. Slowly. Let me do it," and she rocked her hips to control the insertion. She bent her knees to press herself against him then backed off, then pressed again, enclosing a little more of him each time. Each time she gasped or moaned with pleasure.

Fred surprised himself again by not shoving himself into her, letting her control the amount and speed of his penetration of her. Or her envelopment of him, depending on how you looked at it. He moaned with pleasure, frustration, and desire.

After somewhat more than a dozen strokes, she had taken him in entirely. She couldn't remember anyone even nearly filling her so, um, thoroughly. She tucked her forehead against his neck and slowly moved herself almost all the way back, then all the way onto him again. Then again. And again, savoring the sensation of him entering her so far and tightly. She felt Fred tremble. "Oh! Are you getting tired holding me up?" she asked with genuine concern, but not stopping her movement.

"No no, you're light. You're just extremely exciting is all." There was even a tremble in Fred's voice.

"Oh! Well what about this?" and she began to move her hips more rapidly, looking into his eyes and smiling lasciviously.

Fred could take no more, and he closed his eyes and convulsed, jerking himself into her and ejaculating over and over. Anita met him thrust for thrust, and right when he began to slow down, she climaxed, loudly, throwing her head back and digging her fingernails into his shoulders. Fred held her onto him until she relaxed, then gently lifted her off his member and set her down. She could hardly stand up for the trembling in her legs, so he scooped her up and laid her on the couch. She smiled at him. "You're talented, too."

Fred smiled back. "Hang on," and he went into the bathroom and came back with a large towel. "Want this?"

She smiled and accepted the towel. "Also thoughtful," she whispered, wiping herself off, and leaving the towel draped over her middle.

Fred said, "Knock knock."

Anita smiled, "Who's there?"

"Fred."

"Fred who?"

"Fred wants to see you again."

Anita snickered. "Yup, some can tell 'em, some can't," and she gave his legs a hug and kiss that meant yes.

Fred looked guilty. "I know it's in poor taste, but they have an urgent project and I have to work all weekend. I think that coffee wore off, and I really need to get some sleep. Which isn't to say that this hasn't been the best night of my life."

"Fred, I know the best way for you to get the most sleep." She took his arm and pulled herself up. "Sleep here on the couch. Your dry clothes will be on the table when you wake up and you can just head out. I have to take a shower anyway. The "bed" has even been warmed up for you." She smiled and patted his cheek, then gently pushed him onto the couch and covered him with the towel.

Fred was just groggy enough to be compliant. He smiled at his view of her leaning over him, naked. "Maybe I'll lie here while you get clean." He was dead to the world before she got to the bathroom.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers
12