First Day in the Caribbean 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers

She started on her bottom button and worked up. "You're such a good planner. What did I ever do without you?"

"I can guess," he grinned wickedly, "will we find any toys when we load up your stuff?"

"Lemme show you my favorite toy," she said, reaching for his pants, and not answering his question.

Asch leaned over her, holding himself up with his hands next to her head, smiling and looking alternately into her eyes and at her exposed breasts. He closed his own eyes as he felt her hands on him, sliding his shorts down and pulling on his erection.

She rolled onto her stomach and brought her feet to the edge of the bed, raising her behind into the air. "Pull down my bottoms."

Asch obliged, then stood close behind her and pulled her gently into his crotch. He put his hands on her hips and carefully he moved her back and forth, working the tip of his member against her labia, spreading his moisture and entering her slit deeper and deeper, sliding across her entrance.

Octavia moaned and arched her back to give him better entrance. She reached down to play with her clit as she pushed herself against him, surrounding him with her tightness as he penetrated deeper and deeper. Their movement became more and more urgent as he pulled her harder and harder into him. "Oh you're so deep! I'm going to come!" she cried out, rocking her hips in time with his thrusts. She could feel the sudden swelling of his member as he got ready to climax, and a moment later, they both cried out in passion as they came. Presently she rolled onto her back and smiled up at him. "Well, it looks like this bed works. Come down here," she beckoned, and he lay on the bed next to her. "I wish there was a graceful way to get from that position to having you lie on top of me, without us having to separate. I like the feel of you inside me while we relax."

Asch thought for a moment. "Hmm. You're right, it would be pretty hard. Well, next time we can do missionary or some variant and I'll stay inside until you evict me. I kind of like your place myself!"

"You're so cooperative," she snuggled against him as they lay on their sides, and she reflexively moved herself against his still noticeable member and rotated her hips hedonistically.

Asch responded by pressing himself against her, and she put her top leg over his so she could get closer. He began to respond, and she could feel there was more for her to press against, so she kept moving and pressing herself onto him. Before long, he was hard enough to enter her and both of their movements became more and more sexual. Abruptly she rolled him onto his back and herself onto him, her legs inside his. With ragged breaths she moved up and down onto him as he arched his back upward in time with her movements. He got harder and she got more excited; they moved faster and faster until she arched her back and clenched her teeth, "Hnngh!!" she trembled in ecstasy, then collapsed onto him. Asch pulled up his knees, enabling her to keep him fully inside. She propped herself up with her forearms on his chest and looked at him, but her mind was on the sensation of his still erect member inside her, and she rocked up and down to move him inside her. "Y'know this feels pretty good, and I just came twice."

"And if you keep it up, my erection will stick around for a while, too. I'd end up climaxing, too, especially if it's my first time. Second time it could happen, too, but it might take enough effort that it'd wear you out. I'd hate for you to be all raw and sore."

"I can't think of a better way to die," she grinned and she kept rocking against him, exploring the sensations. Finally she slowed down and she could feel him begin to relax. "I kind of hate to feel you disappear," she pouted, "but there'll be other times, right?"

Asch screwed up his face in mock contemplation. "Yeah, there might be a chance, sometime off in the future. Maybe. If I'm lucky" he smiled and squeezed her behind.

She laid her head on his chest, "Yes, I predict you'll get lucky. I can hardly wait."

Asch twirled his finger in her hair. "Woman, you are insatiable!"

She raised her head. "Yup!" and plopped it back down. After a while she said, "If I move, you'll slip out, won't you?"

"Probably. Do I still feel inside?"

"She snickered, "I can't tell." They both chuckled and got up. "Yup, you were still in there," she said.

They cleaned up and got dressed, then rearranged the room to put the dressers next to the closet and the bed under the window where it would be more or less out of the way.

Back down in the kitchen, Octavia puttered around to fix something to eat and Asch sat at his laptop. Octavia brought over a couple sandwiches and sat next to him. "So what is it that you're writing?"

"Oh, kind of an adventure story."

"When do I get to read it?"

"Well, book 1 might be about done. Let me get a little more written and I'll let you look at it."

About then Lydia came in and they all hauled in the groceries. Asch saw that they were chosen with three people in mind.

"Why don't you guys take the truck and pick up some of Octavia's stuff and bring it up here? Be a lot easier than a hundred bicycle trips."

"Thank you! I think we'll have time to make a run before I have to go to Rita's, and I should tell Mom what's going on, too. We already talked about it some, so it won't be a shock." Octavia fairly skipped to the truck.

They had time to talk with Vivian and bring Octavia's hanging clothes, wrapped in a blanket, and several drawers of small items, still in the drawers. Asch took her down to work, deliberately forgetting to bring her bicycle so he'd have to pick her up later. "I should be able to transfer your stuff into the new dressers without disturbing things too much," he offered.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that!" she said. "I want to take an inventory."

"But I want to look for your toy," Asch quipped.

"Toys," she said demurely.

It was raining cats and dogs when he came to pick her up. Asch was glad they hadn't planned to take their bikes.

"Think Lydia'll be in bed when we get there?" she asked.

"Yes, she generally heads for the sack on the early side."

"Good," she said, and started to unfasten her shirt. "This thing is wet. Help me get it off." She shrugged her shoulders as he pulled down on the garment. She unfastened the bikini top she used for a bra and in a moment she was bare from the waist up. "Ah! free at last! You okay with me running around like this? I do—did it a lot at home."

"My life just got a whole lot more interesting," he said as they pulled in, "I see all the lights are out, so you—we—probably won't scandalize Lydia."

They hopped out of the truck and ran, but still got dripping wet before they got inside. Asch tossed the keys onto the table and they scooted up the stairs. On the way he took off his wringing wet shirt, then tossed it in the direction of the bathroom when it was in range. He grabbed Octavia from behind and gave her a big hug. "Welcome to your new pad, Young Lady," he said into her ear.

She turned around in his wet embrace and they kissed, both relishing the feel of their wet bodies sliding against each other. Finally she broke the kiss and turned toward her room. "Aww, my bed is completely covered with drawers full of junk. Wherever will I sleep?" Asch came up behind her and put his hands on her breasts. She leaned back against him. "Got any suggestions?"

"And I don't have that rope in place yet, either. Hmm. There's a pallet up on the roof, but you might get struck by lightning," Asch pretended to be deep in thought. "Or there's my place! How about that?"

She turned in his embrace again. "You're such a smart man!" She kissed him. "Slow, but smart."

They chuckled and got a couple towels to dry each other off with. Settling into Asch's bed, Octavia propped herself on an elbow. "I'm not sleepy!" Do you mind if I try that disappearing inside of me thing again? I can do most of the work," and she slid her hand down his belly to his crotch and began to play with him.

"Huh, Mm. Ahh. No, I don't mind at all," he gasped.

She kept her hand going and kissed his chest and mouth, and he responded accordingly. Before long he was hard as a rock. He pushed her onto her back and got on top. "My turn to be on top," he gasped. She still hadn't let go of him, and as soon as he was more or less in place, she directed his manhood into her womanhood. She kept the hand down there to play with her clit, and rose to meet him as he slowly pumped in and out.

She began to gasp and moan, pushing herself as deeply onto him as she could, and with increasing urgency. Their movement became more and more urgent; soon Octavia heard Asch's moans change—he was about to come. The sound pushed her over the edge and she cried out and clenched him inside her as she climaxed. She could feel him ejaculate and it excited her even more. She heaved a big satisfied sigh. Asch hitched himself up as they relaxed so he would be less inclined to slip out, and he held still while she moved her hips, savoring the sensation of his member moving against her as she moved. She tried rotating, moving up and down, sideways, and in and out a bit, and kept it up for several minutes. Asch did his best to oblige and held himself against her. Eventually she stopped moving, "Don't pull out. I want to feel you disappear," she demanded.

"I keep looking at you and it might take a while," he smiled. "You're a pretty exciting sight."

She smiled at the compliment. "Take all the time you need. Sorry if I move sometimes—you just feel so good I can't hold still."

But after a while she did hold still, and he began to relax. He could feel himself becoming limp, and so could she. She kept making little mournful sounds and finally she sighed. "I suppose all good things must come to an end, but that sure was fun." She smiled. "I'm glad we're going to have more time together. Let's see what it feels like now when you roll off."

He rolled off, and she sighed. "I couldn't feel you, but I could feel when you left, and now I feel emptier." She rolled to face him and put her hand in his satisfied crotch. "Do I have permission to play any time I want?" She gave him a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm, pretty much. Results might vary, though."

"Well, I'm looking forward to doing some research." She frowned. "I'm not sleepy yet. Got something for me to read? Say! Your book or whatever it is. Can I read that?"

Asch got up and pressed a few keys on his laptop and handed it to her, giving her a reflective look. "You're at the beginning; just scroll down. I'll be interested to hear what you have to say."

He climbed into bed feeling that typical male grogginess-after-sex, and stretched out next to her. She propped herself up on some pillows so she could read. Asch hugged her leg and she reflexively let her legs fall open, so he rested his hand on her treasure and started to doze.

Octavia began to read. About three or four pages in, "Hey!" she cried, "this is us! So I'm Octavia, eh? Don't you like my real name?"

"I wanted to protect the guilty," Asch mumbled without opening his eyes. "Most of the names are changed. Your real name is wonderful. Thought Octavia'd be fun."

"Actually I like it. Go back to sleep." After a while, she exclaimed, "How'd you know so much about, um, Fred and Anita?"

"Made it up."

"Well, it sounds pretty real!"

"Mm hm."

She continued reading, chuckling occasionally, expressing occasional surprise. Eventually she finished and set the laptop on the floor. Snuggling down next to him, she murmured, "I'm eager to find out what happens in book two."

Asch said "Mmm" between snores.

*****

That's it, folks! Sorry I misnamed the story "First Day..." I originally intended to have only the first chapter, but the characters wanted me to tell more of their adventures. There might eventually be a book 2, containing scuba, a sailboat, and a brewery. I might also tell a couple side stories. After all, Rick and Karen are a couple, not to mention John and Lydia, Marian and Clay, Brian and Carol, Oliver and Sarah, and what about those three kids at the bike store? On the other hand, maybe you're tired of a goody-goody like Asch and I should quit while I'm ahead.

Ennis Piceo
Ennis Piceo
105 Followers
12