First Day of Maid Training

Story Info
The first day of Maid Training.
2.1k words
3.65
47.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, at the front door of her house, thinking twice before knocking. In my short skirt and tight t-shirt, I was sweating. So excited I was, so close to reaching my fantasy.

I knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again. After a exhilarating wait, she opened the door. She led me into her house. "Take off your shoes here, Sophie, I don't want any dirt in my house" she said. I took of my shoes and followed her.

She seemed very friendly and told me to take a seat. "First of all, you must sign a consent" she said. She handed me a paper.

1. Here, you have only one mistress. Your purpose here is to serve her and only her with all your effort. You will carry out any task for mistress, however humiliating or degrading.

2. Here, you must be proud of your uniform which portrays your ultimate submission to mistress. You will care for it and it is to be spotless and pristine, even when performing the messiest of chores. You must accept that mistress will decide what uniform you will be wearing.

3. Here, you must show love of the lingerie hidden beneath the uniform.

4. Here, you will always be tight laced in our premium corset, however uncomfortable it may be, to give you the perfect hourglass shape which you so desire.

5. Here, you will never take off the 5-inch stilettos that mistress will provide, and will walk in the most feminine way possible.

6. Here, you will always be prepared for all the punishment shall you disappoint mistress in any way. You shall never complain as mistress is always right.

7. Here, you must be willing to submit to gagging, caning, caging, chastity, anal plugging, or any other BDSM pleasure devised by mistress.

I read through it carefully and I signed it. "Good. I believe you are ready for the training. I have read your form and it has said that you are interested in submissiveness and you have no experience whatsoever," she said. "Yes," I replied. "You will address me as mistress, regardless of the situation" she said, in a more commanding manner. "Yes, mistress"

Another 15 or 30 minutes passed, talking with mistress about my limits and interests.

She told me that we would be learning how to sit, curtsy, kneel and walk for the day. She first guided me to a bathroom for me to change into my maid uniform. I took off all my clothes and folded it neatly before handing it to my mistress. I was there, totally naked, in front of someone I just met half an hour ago. She showed me my latex corset and I put it on and closed the busk. It was an overbust corset that was simple with no designs although it had some white frills here and there. She pulled the laces tight and I could feel the corset pressing into my body. After a few minutes of tugging and pulling, I had my hips reduced by about 4 inches. I took a deep breath, or more like I tried. She gave me a garter belt and panties that was made out of hessian. She gave me a pair of stockings that was lined with hessian to attach to the garter belt. The itchiness of the hessian was very noticeable instantly.

She then helped me put on my maid uniform that was made of latex. It had a high collar that was locked. It had long sleeves with puff tops. The lower part of the uniform reached down to my ankles. It had lace trims at the collar and sleeves. Mistress zipped it and locked it at the hem, waist and neck. She then handed me a white pvc apron that I wrapped around and tied. She helped me put on stilettos that were 5 inches high. Removing them was almost impossible without the assistance of mistress. I walked around the bathroom. The lock at the hem made the lower part a hobble skirt. I could take strides no longer than 1 and a half feet. I hadn't felt more helpless and restrained than this. I hobbled back to the living room. She said that we were going to start with walking training.

She told me to walk in the most feminine way. I hobbled back and forth in the living room. She seemed impressed but not enough. She handed me a tray with a cup filled with water on it. She said that if I spilled the water, I would receive punishment. I was asked to walk back and forth 100 times. I walked (hobbled) until my hands started shaking. She told me that it was because my strides were too big. I think it was because my hands were tired but I dare not complain. About 70 times, I walked back and forth, my legs started to grow a bit tired when I spilled the water. Mistress didn't seem so happy. She told me to continue walking and that she would punish me later.

She said I didn't need sitting training because I was OK enough to pass.

Curtsy training was next. Mistress said that I would curtsy every time she walks into the room. I knew how to curtsy a bit. Mistress was quite satisfied so she told me to curtsy 500 times while she inspected from every angle and corrected me. She would shout at me if I didn't do it right, but I knew it was for my good.

She said that it was time for chores next. She gave me a task of vacuuming and mopping the kitchen. If there were any spots left, I would get punished.

Vacuuming in the very restrictive uniform was extremely hard work. I had to bend my knees where I would normally just bend my back. It was tiring for the legs as well.

About an hour later, I started mopping the kitchen which was even harder work. The kitchen was quite warm and there were dust every where. Just a few minutes and I was sweating. I didn't dare complain. I knelt down and tried to wipe every corner I saw. About an hour and a half later, she gave me some snacks and told me to stop cleaning. She checked the carpet and the kitchen. I could tell mistress wasn't happy with my results. She dragged me from my ears and showed me all the spots I missed. I could sworn I didn't see them but that would just infuriate mistress more. She told me that punishment session would come at the end of the day.

She told me to become her footstool. I went on all fours in front of her couch. She was reading a magazine. She would occasionally spank me on my bottom when I moved. There were no entertainment so time seemed to slow down to a crawl. Mistress fell asleep with her feet on my back. It seemed ages before she woke up. My back was so tired that it was becoming painful. If this wasn't punishment, I couldn't imagine what awaits me for my punishment session.

About an hour later, she woke up. She told me instantly to get up and curtsy. She said that I was moving a lot and that would result in punishment.

She taught me how to kneel for the remainder of the day. Then it came, punishment session.

She led me into a room in her house that was completely filled with BDSM equipments. Mistress planned to give me some "fun" first. She tied to a St. Andrew's cross. She would pull my ears, slap me left and right and then passionately kiss me. She continued this for about 10 minutes and I was so turned on. She then left me to search for some equipment. She returned with 2 tit vibrators and some tape. She taped her vibrators to my nipples over my uniform. She set the vibrator to the medium. I could barely feel the vibration but it felt so good. She set it to high. I could definitely feel my nipples grow hard, pressing against the corset. Mistress then slapped my cheeks left and right and put her fingers into my mouth. I sucked her fingers. I haven't felt that erotic in my life. Her fingers would gag me, but the feeling was so intense. She stopped the vibrators and unstrapped me from the cross. She told me to take off my uniform. I folded it neatly.

She then strapped me again on the cross, this time facing the wall. She blindfolded me with her satin scarf. She held the vibrators on my nipples with another satin scarf. She set it on high. I started moaning a little. Mistress started to spank me with her hands on my buttocks. The spankings got harder over a period of 5 minutes. At the end, I was squealing like a little girl from the stinging sensations on my buttocks. The pleasure and the pain mixed to create a sensation I have never experienced before. She unstrapped me from the cross and stopped the vibrators. She got some rope and tied me in a strappado position with my arms raised. She spread my legs using a spreader. The feeling of the rough ropes on my arms.

She put a nipple clamp on my nips that were so hard. It was pain and pleasure mixed. The touch on my nips send shivers down my spine while the weight and pressure was quite painful. She then gagged me with a cock-shaped gag. I felt as if I was deep-throated. She started caning me. I would be screaming after several strokes. She caned me the hardest possible while whispering the things I did wrong that day into my ear after every stroke. She would occasionally rub my pussy which sent me writhing. The pain on my buttocks were far too much to ignore but the pleasure was starting to set in. She caned me harder, until I would be crying and drooling. She stopped after I had tears falling from my eyes.

She knelt down, and rubbed my pussy with her latex gloves. She removed my nipple clamps and started to squeeze my breasts with the other hand. I was moaning. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the pleasure, getting more intense every second. She fingered me with her latex gloves. The feel of the glove with her expertise was undeniably the best feeling.

I started to moan quicker and I started to get the feeling of a climax when she stopped. My heart was pounding, my body starting to feel wobbly, the pain on the buttocks started to get noticeable again. Mistress undressed and told me to lick her pussy. I haven't done this before but I could tell I was enjoying. She would slap me occasionally but I didn't mid. As she started to moan quicker, she told me to stop. Mistress pulled down my panties and suspender. Mistress told me to lie down on the cold cement floor. She lit a red candle and dropped wax on my thighs. It was hot and sticky. It dripped down my thighs before it cooled. She let it drip on my nips. It was steamy as well. I wanted to finish the job but it dare not.

I felt sticky and wet. Mistress told me to touch myself. She blew out the candle and switched off the light. We were in complete darkness. I was moaning a little but when she licked my nips, everything changed. The room was getting hotter as she switched off the AC. I was dripping in sweat soon. She stopped licking my tits and started to kiss me. She pulled my lower lips with her mouth. Her tongue explored my mouth. Mine's her's. She was dripping in sweat too. She gave me a vibrator to finish the job. She just masturbated using her fingers.

My body was shaking, I was moaning, Mistress was moaning. I was sticky, dripped in sweat and feeling nothing else but only the pleasure. I could see nothing, just feeling. Mistress climaxed. She was moaning and I could sense her losing control of her body. Suddenly, I felt her strong hands on my breasts, groping them. Soon, her tongue was on my tits. I was writhing in pleasure. My breathing got faster, my heart raced. I moaned faster and started to loose control of my body. My toes curled, my other hand was gripping mistress's hand, my eyes were tightly shut. My breathing got louder, I just couldn't get enough.