First Day Of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat smoking joint after joint, until finally I admitted to everyone that I was high. I started laughing and soon the others joined in and we couldn't stop. My eyes were watering from laughing so hard and soon everyone had stopped but me. Tabby got up and went into the kitchen and I stopped laughing and followed her. She was standing by the cabinet with an open container of chocolate cake icing and a spoon that she had dipped into and was eating. My mouth was dry so opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottled water that I gulped down. Tabby laughed, " Got cotton mouth? Get a spoon, you will have the munchies next." I grabbed a spoon and joined her to dip my spoon in the icing. I was jumping up on the counter to sit when Rob came in the kitchen. I noticed him for the first time look me up and down and then smile. I blushed and felt myself get wet. "Rob went up to bed and I am going to be heading there myself. Will you go get Bubbles a blanket and pillow Tabby" Rob said while staring at me. Tabby handed me the icing and left the room to go upstairs to get my bedding.

"So I guess you and Chad didn't hit it off huh? I should have warned you before hand that he was not the most sensitive guy." Rob said. I shrugged and dipped my spoon in the icing, trying not to look at Rob because I could feel myself getting turned on. I brought the spoon up to my mouth and slowly and sensuously licked the icing off of the spoon as I looked up at Rob. A bit of icing fell from the spoon and landed on my hand. "Here, let me get that for you." he said and slowly walked over to me and took my hand in his. He raised my hand to his lips and licked the icing off of my hand slowly, his eyes lingering on mine before slowly looking down at my tits. I blushed again, and my body trembled as he slowly put my hand down and backed away before Tabby walked into the room. " Here you go Bubbles. I'm going to bed and Chad already did. I will see you in the morning." she said and she left the kitchen with Rob following soon after.

In the living room I made my bed on the couch, stripped down to my thong and took off my bra before putting my muscle shirt back on. They weren't the best night clothes but they would do, for tonight anyways. I laid down on the couch, stretching my tired body. It still seemed unreal to me that only a day had past since I left home. It already felt like I had been here for a long time. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep but my thoughts kept returning to the kitchen when Rob had licked the icing off of my hand. Just replaying the scene in my head made my pussy start to get wet. His lick had been very sensual, making me wonder what his tongue would do on my pussy. I could just imagine his head between my legs, licking my ripe rose. My clit throbbed from imagining everything and I slipped my hand down my panties to touch it. Waves of pleasure drifted through my body and I slid my middle finger in my cunt, feeling my muscles tighten.

I laid on the couch, thinking of Rob and pumping my pussy with my own fingers. The realization that I was thinking of him and masturbating on his couch turned me on even more and I was soon moaning. My body was shaking and I felt ready to cum when suddenly I felt his presence in the room. I pulled my hand out of my panties, startled. Rob was standing at the foot of the couch, in his boxers with a raging hard-on, watching me. "Don't stop" he quietly said and I couldn't refuse his gentle command. I put my hands back into my panties and continued playing with my pussy. Rob slowly walked to the side of the couch and bent down on his knees. I could see his cock poking out of the hole in his boxers, hard as a rock, and playing peek a boo every time he moved. The view made me wetter and I stopped playing with my pussy so that I could reach over and stroke the purplish pink head that was so shiny and soft.

"Oh God Bubbles, you are so beautiful. I have had this fantasy since we were in junior high" he said, before reaching down to unstrap my bra. He pulled it off slowly before gently pulling off my panties. I lifted my ass off the couch so that he could pull them down, and the sight of my hairless pussy thrust almost in his face made him moan. I started rubbing my tits making my nipples hard, but it was not long before Rob's mouth descended on them. He kissed them slowly before taking a nipple into his mouth and then looked me in the eye as he licked it with the tip of his tongue. The feeling was great and soon I was taking my other tit and rubbing it, before lifting it up to lick myself. The sight must have greatly turned Rob on because soon he was pushing up the tit he had been sucking towards my mouth. I stopped sucking and switched to my other tit, licking it as Rob had. He sat back on his knees and watched, rubbing his Dick with one hand, and my other tit with another hand.

Moaning, Rob leaned down and started licking the same nipple that I was, until our tongues met and we started kissing. I sat up on the couch in a sitting position, the whole time our kiss not breaking. He was still on his knees and I leaned forward, wrapping my legs around his and pressing my damp nipples against his chest. His cock gently nudged my pussy lips and at the feeling he pressed it harder against my pussy, but not hard enough to go in. The kissing and touching was almost enough to send me over the edge, and I pulled away. He then stood up and took his boxers off, giving me a better view off his lovely penis and his big round hairless balls. The sight of them made me want to put them in my mouth and lovingly suck them. His cock was at my face level and I leaned forward and kissed the tip of head. Slowly I took his cock in my hand and began stroking it, watching as the pre cum made the tip of his cock wet. I wanted to taste it, moved to take his cock in my mouth. I swallowed it up, making him moan and grab the back of my head.

"Oh baby you suck a good dick!" he groaned as he began to pump in and out, fucking my mouth. My ego was sky high, thinking that this was my first time and I was damn good. It gave me the courage to lift my hand up and rub his balls as he fucked my face. They were hard and felt ready to explode. I must have been right because he soon pulled out of my mouth and gripped the tip of it, stopping his orgasm. I had wanted to taste him, to take his load of cum into my mouth and I felt unsure as to why he pulled away. Rob got back down on his knees and pushed me back onto the couch so that I was kind of laying down. He pulled my legs up and put them on his shoulders before leaning down to blow on my pussy. The warmth of his breath made my pussy wetter. He lowered his head down deeper into my bald snatch and lightly licked my clit. My body shivered and I pushed my hips up, making his tongue press harder against my clit. I watched as Rob moved a little and then pulled my lips apart and put his tongue in my pussy hole.

I started to grind my hips as he fucked my pussy with his tongue and I grabbed his head and pressed in firmly in my crotch. I could feel an orgasm coming and knew that soon I would explode. He kept licking and in between licks said, "Oh baby, I love the taste of you. Your pussy is as sweet as honey". His words were enough to send me over the edge and soon my body was quaking with a violent orgasm. I pushed his head into my cunt as my body quivered and I felt my juices running down my crack. I was so wet, and Rob was so ready to be fucked by me. I got up quickly off the couch and made him sit down, taking full control. His 8 inch cock was standing at full salute and I turned my back to him and gently sat down on it. My pussy was still tight and I felt a little bit of pain and hesitated for a moment. Chads had been smaller and had not entered me fully, but Rob's was filling me up and I could feel him throbbing.

He let out a sigh before pushing his hips up, making it deeper and I quietly moaned in pain/pleasure. Slowly I began to move my hips, gyrating on his cock as he grabbed my hips and squeezed my ass. My pussy was wet and I could hear it sliding in and out. Rob rubbed my back as I rode him before bringing his hands forward to rub my nipples. They hardened again instantly and I threw my head back in pleasure. My long black hair covered us and mixed with our sweat, despite the cool air conditioner. My orgasm was building with each grind, and every time I pumped my hips down, he would push up, making each thrust deeper until I couldn't control myself and let out a loud moan. Rob reached up and clamped his hand over my mouth to quiet me so that Tabby wouldn't wake up, and the whole time my body shook with an orgasm I couldn't control.

Rob continued pumping my pussy while I had my orgasm, and soon I felt him start to shake. He pulled out really fast to stop himself from cumming and then had me get up and bend over on my hands and knees on the floor. He positioned himself behind me and guided his cock into my dripping pussy, easily sliding in. Grabbing my hips, he began to pump in and out with long deep strokes, making me moan loud again. I tried hard to be quiet, but his cock was so good. His thrusting became more urgent, and his breathing began to get louder, and soon I felt him pull his Dick out and felt five or six hot, wet, and sticky globs squirt on my ass and lower back. I could feel it oozing down the crack of my ass and Rob rubbed his cock in it and spread it down to the crack of my ass until he reached my hole.

After a few minutes Rob got up and grabbed his boxers and returned to wipe my back off with them. After cleaning it completely I got up and watched as he wiped his now flaccid penis. I admired its size and the smoothness of his balls, and I could feel my clit began to throb with arousal again. He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to him. I climbed up next to him and laid my head on his shoulder, feeling content. This was what great sex should feel like I thought. Not quick and gross feeling. It made me ashamed that I had fucked Chad and lost my virginity to him earlier, and I laid on Rob thinking about it until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Sunlight flooded the room and I opened my eyes slowly, stretching my body at the same time. The room was cool and it looked hot outside already. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it said a quarter till twelve. I sat up shocked that I had slept in that late, and looked around for signs of Rob. I was still naked and was covered up. I must have fell asleep on him and he covered me up and went to Tabby and his bedroom. Guilt rushed through me for a moment and then jealousy, knowing that he spent the rest of his night in bed with her. I shook the feeling off and stood up to put my clothes on just as Tabby walked into the living room. Naked, I tried to cover myself and she said "sorry" and turned her back to me, but not before catching a good look at my body and I saw something in her eyes that I had never seen before.

I quickly put my clothes on and she turned back around. " I came to wake you up and see if you wanted to go swimming with me" she said, and I finally noticed she was wearing a bikini. Her breasts strained against the top of the bikini and her hips looked round and sexy in the high cut thong. Tabby's chubbiness only made the suit look good and not bad as it would have on someone else. Her fiery red hair was in a bun and her pale skin made the black suit look fabulous. She didn't notice me checking her out and for that I was grateful. " I don‘t have suit with me. Do you have any that would fit me" I said, knowing that she didn't. She shook her head and said "You can swim in your under clothes. The guys are asleep and the pool is fenced in".

We went out to the patio through sliding glass doors and the intense heat of the noon time hour hit me. I closed the door behind me and took off my shorts and shirt as Tabby took the pool net and cleaned the pool. After rubbing sun tan lotion on I jumped into the pool, with Tabby following behind me. We both swam laps until we were both exhausted and got out of the pool to lay on sun chairs. My white sheer bra was wet and you could see totally through it and my big brown nipples clung wetly to it. My thong was soaked also but wasn't as sheer. I laid down in the chair and Tabby and I started talking about the guys. She asked me if I like Chad and I told her I didn't. I thought she looked a little relieved at my comment but I didn't say anything to her. We were both quiet and I put my head back and closed my eyes. Both of us must have fell asleep because we both woke screaming to cold water, awakened from my dreams of Rob.

I jumped up off the chair and screamed as I noticed Tabby start to chase Chad. Realization hit me that the guys had just drenched us in cold water and I looked at Mike who was looking at me in my again now see through panties and bra. Lust filled his blue eyes, and I had to look away. Tabby and Chad were now in the pool, she had pushed him in, and they swam their way over to us after a few minutes of play wrestling. They got out of the pool and we all sat down. Tabby and Rob sat on one chair, Chad on the other and I opted for the wet cement. We all sat around joking and Rob ran into the house and rolled a couple joints that we smoked. We were all in a silly mood again when Rob suggested we play truth or dare. We laughed at him but agreed to play. " I feel like we are in junior high again " Tabby said, passing another joint to me.

I had to admit that it did feel that way, and every one kept picking truth until finally Tabby got brave and said "Dare". Rob's face turned serious, and after a few seconds of thought dared Tabby to kiss Chad. We all looked stunned for a moment and Chad had a big grin on his face. I just sat hitting the joint until Tabby said " Only if you kiss Bubbles too". As soon as the words were out of her mouth I started choking on my hit. The three of them started laughing and then we all got serious again. Tabby stood up and walked over to sit next to Chad, who I noticed was already hard. I looked at Rob and he motioned for me to come sit next to him too. Rob seemed to wait for Tabby to kiss Chad before he leaned over and began to kiss me.

His kiss was just as gentle as it had been the night before, and I felt my heart throb with feelings I had never felt before. Was I falling in love with him. I couldn't be. He was my best friends boyfriend, even though out of the corner of my eye I could see Tabby on top of Chad kissing him with lust. I put my attention back on Robs kiss, letting myself go as I had the night before. Rob held me close to him and whispered between kisses, so softly that I almost didn't hear, that he loved me. The boy I had known all my life, my best friends boyfriend, and now the man that I knew I was in love with after only one night of passion. We were lost in each other and never heard Tabby and Chad get up and spread all of our fluffy towels out on the ground. They called our names and we stopped long enough to see them both naked and on the ground, with room on the towels for us. Rob pulled me up and I laid down next to Tabby shyly. Chad started to kiss Tabby all over, and I watched him go down on her as Rob took both mine and his clothes off.

Rob then positioned himself over me in the 69 position so that his smooth balls and succulent cock were in my face. At the feel of his tongue on my pussy I turned my attention away from Tabby and Chad, and put all my attention on his cock and balls. I took his balls first into my mouth, sucking one first and then the other. He let out a low groan between licking my pussy and I pushed my hips up to his face. His cock came next, and I took all 8 inches into my mouth. I licked and sucked his beautiful pink shaft, tasting his wonderful pre cum and I moaned when he flicked his tongue on my clit.

Chad and Tabby were going at it just as hard, and I soon felt someone touching my tit and looked over to see Tabby smiling at me. She began to rub my nipples, making them hard. Timidly I reached over and started to fondle hers and she moaned in delight. This was definitely a side of my best friend that I had never seen, and the thought and feel of her tits, along with Robs tongue sent me into a orgasm. Rob pulled off of me and turned around, pulling my legs high in the air. He cock slid easily into my very wet twat, and his head fell back in pleasure. I looked over at Chad just as he was sliding into Tabby and heard her moan as he entered her. I continued to rub her tits as she rubbed mine, and the guys watched us as they pumped in and out of our pussies. The smell of coconut sun tan oil and sex filled the air and I was so turned on by it That I started to moan loudly. The sounds of two couples fucking hard, bodies slapping against each other filled the air and all of us were moaning loudly.

Chad stopped fucking Tabby and had her turn over to so that he could fuck her. I watched as he pulled his dick out and rubbed it against her ass hole, making it wet before he rammed his cock up her tight ass. She groaned loudly, from either pain or pleasure and then started to moan. Robs thrusts started to become even deeper and I could feel his cock twitching inside of me and I knew he was cumming. He continued to pump my pussy and Tabby leaned her body over so that she could suck my nipples. This renewed Robs vigor and he started pounding me harder. I looked up at Chad and he was watching Tabby lick my tits and soon after I watched as he began to shake. Tabby moaned as Chad filled her ass up with his hot cum and I watched her convulse in orgasm as he squirted it in her ass. She stopped sucking my nipples as her body shook and soon I felt Rob throbbing again. He pulled out of me this time and I sat up on my elbows and commanded him to cum on my chest as my body was rocked with another orgasm.Rob stroked his cock three more times and soon was shooting gobs of his cum on my tits and face. Some got in my mouth and I swallowed it, loving its salty, yet sweet taste.

Breathing hard, and still moaning from the sex, we all laid in a big heap by the pool. Chad and Tabby got up soon and walked into the house to his room and me and Rob continued to lay by the pool. I looked over at him, and he looked at me. " I love you Bubbles" he said, making my heart flutter. Without saying anything, I got up off the ground and he got up behind me. I could feel his cum dripping from my pussy and I took his hand in mine as we walked back into the house.

Epilogue

Tabby and I stood up together, our black gowns gently blowing in the wind. Our class stood tall and proud after accepting our Diplomas, and I looked into the crowd and searched for Robs face. I finally found it through the sea of people and he was smiling at me. My four years of College seemed to fly by after that day by the pool. Rob and Tabby broke up mutually and her and Chad started a relationship. I moved in with Rob and we both continued to stay deeply in love with each other. Our sex was always great and every once in a while all four of us got together for a nice game of truth or dare. I will never forget my first days at College, and my journey into adulthood........

12