First Day Of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

I rolled over. The woman straddled me, smiling broadly. I felt slightly more at ease, but still anxious. Or was it stimulated?

Lisa pulled my free arm over to the tied wrist, wrapped the belt around the second wrist, and tied it to the headboard. As she leaned over me, her breasts were inches from my face. I wanted them badly. But, I was bound tightly and securely. I wasn’t about to go anywhere soon.

“You ready to cum again?” she asked.

I just nodded.

Lisa slid off the bed and, in the semi-darkness, I watched her open a dresser drawer. She looked back over her shoulder while I looked at her beautiful ass.

“Special occasion drawer,” she said with a smile.

I giggled. A second later her hand reappeared from inside the drawer. A sparkle flashed quickly and vanished. Then it shined again. Silver. Whatever she had was silver.

She crawled back onto the bed and brought the object closer to my face. It was a smooth, silver dildo—a bullet-shaped toy of above average length and width.

“I realize you are more used to cocks,” she said, holding up the object.

“But…,” I began.

“OK. Maybe they’re not all this big.” She laughed as she rotated it in her hand.

“Lisa, I haven’t seen anything that big in my dreams,” I said, with great emphasis on dreams.

“After this, you won’t settle for anything less.”

The certainty with which she said it convinced me she might be right. I was horny again beyond description. Being tied up by this lovely woman, seeing her naked and having her produce the toy was more than I could bear. And I had a sneaky suspicion she knew how to use it.

“Relax and let Lisa take care of you, babe,” she said. How could I resist?

Lisa touched the toy against my calf and ran it over my knee to my thigh. My legs separated a little as she moved the dildo toward my pussy. She skimmed past it, leaving me with my ass half off the bed and the toy proceeding up my torso.

She drew a little circle around my navel before sliding the tip of the dildo up to my breasts. I wanted to take her hand and guide the toy, but the more I struggled against my constraints the tighter they got. I let her have her way.

When the cool, almost cold, tip of the dildo first touched one of my nipples, I thought I’d scream. It was though a switch had been turned on and my body activated. Each time she ran the toy over the nipple my body shivered. If it had been inside me, I’m not sure the reaction would have been any different. But I’d soon find out.

She played with both breasts, sensing my arousal. It could have also been from the fact I begged her for more.

Lisa waited for my eyes to open before taking the dildo and sliding it erotically into her mouth. I could not take my eyes off her soft lips sensuously wrapping around the silver toy. She used her tongue to lick the entire length of it and I felt the result in my cunt. She just smiled at me and moved between my legs.

Finally, she allowed the dildo to touch my clit on its way down to my cunt. I moaned and pulled against my belt. My body rocked back and forth, unable to control the excitement building up inside.

I felt the cold metal against my skin. I was wet and I imagined that Lisa could see the wetness shimmer on the silver even in the dim light of the bedroom. I looked down at the woman working the object so intently around the opening to my cunt.

Then I finally felt the end of the dildo touch my pussy lips. I threw my head down onto the pillow and waited. It was a short wait before the tip of the toy entered me. I felt my cunt stretch to receive it.

My God, I thought. This was just the tip of it and I felt my hole being expanded like never before. A moment later a wider portion of the dildo entered me and I cried out.

“Oh, God. Lisa. Ahhh.”

Whatever discomfort I felt at first gave way to total exhilaration as more of the toy entered me. Lisa was extremely gentle, allowing me to concentrate on the fact that this object was completely filling my vagina. I felt it everywhere inside me. No cock had ever done this to me.

When Lisa began a slow, methodical sliding of the dildo in and out of me I was sure I was in heaven. At least, this was how I wanted to die--with this silver toy filling me to the point of explosion.

“Yes. Yes. Please, fuck me.”

I wasn’t sure whom I was talking to…Lisa or the inanimate object. I just wanted it.

She picked up the pace and, from what I could tell, jammed the entire length of the dildo inside me. I felt it rub against all sides of my cunt, hitting every sensitive spot I had. No tongue could do this.

I bucked my hips wildly, unable to use my hands to guide the thing where I wanted it most. I wanted it on the top of my cunt and I managed to get it there at times by sinking my ass into the bed. Once again, the teacher was making me learn.

I was content with letting this process carry on until I felt Lisa’s tongue on my clit. I nearly screamed her name in delight and pleaded with her for more. After a few seconds of teasing, she sucked on the swollen clit.

An orgasm erupted and I shoved my lower body into her face and hand. The headboard rattled loudly as I struggled against my bondage. My body bounced violently on the bed as the toy continued to enter me again and again.

I’ve heard of people passing out during sex. I never believed it. But my head spun and I truly lost all sense of time and space. This was the closest I’d ever been to perfect sex.

I had no idea how long my orgasm lasted. Or should I say orgasms? But when I was done every muscle in my body hurt. Every inch of my breasts and pussy wanted to be touched. And I couldn’t get to them.

Lisa had put me in a position where I couldn’t say no and couldn’t stop saying yes. A week ago I thought women were good for chatting, eating and shopping with. Now I wasn’t sure that I didn’t want them in bed with me every night.

I had nearly attacked Lisa when she untied my hands. I wanted so badly to reciprocate the love she had given me. When the lights came back on, we were laying in bed, both having enjoyed the pleasure of the silver toy. I would leave her the next morning.

The school year will continue, but it won’t be the same. I will smell Lisa’s perfume and my mind will wonder. To a dark room on a stormy night.

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers