First Day of the Rest of My Life

Story Info
A lunch date turns wild.
1.6k words
3.71
26.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Or at least that's what I have told myself every day for the past six months. I really want to be different from what I am. I am a not so tiny woman who knows who she is and what she wants... or at least that's what I let people believe. What I really want is different. What I really want is something fantastic. I look at myself in the mirror before leaving my apartment for the day and wonder when I'll actually believe that today is the first day of the rest of my life. When will I really go out and take charge?

All these thoughts were mingling in my mind when I left that morning. It was quiet outside and still early as I walked down the street to the coffee shop. The guy behind the counter was the same one as always. Kind of cute in a geeky kind of way... but I actually like them that way. So I smiled and winked at him while he made my latte. When he gave me the coffee the collar had something written on it so as I walked out I tried to read it without burning my fingers. He had written his name, which was Dan, and his phone number.

My confidence lifted a bit as I continued down the street to the building I worked in. It was really nice working about five blocks from home. You never had to worry about going home when you were sick or how to drive in the snow. A bit of a hike in that same snow but that was the worst of it. I went up to my office and considered the phone number on my cup. Did he really mean for me to call him? I mean, I thought he was pretty adorable.

I gave up around noon. I closed the door to my office and told my assistant that I would be unavailable for a little while. I then went ahead and called the number from the cup. A deep voice I didn't really recognize answered. I asked to speak w/ Dan and was asked to hold for a moment. Then the voice I knew came onto the phone.

"Hello," said the familiar voice.

"Hi. This is Ariel. You had put this number on my coffee this morning." I sounded more uncertain than I'd planned but thought maybe I could use that to my advantage.

"Yeah," he sounded excited. "I was hoping maybe you would have lunch with me."

Now I actually did have things to do at my office that day. He wasn't the only call I was supposed to be making while my office door was closed and my assistant standing guard. "I can't today. I have to work through lunch. But I'd like to try later in the week if you're sure you want to."

He paused for a minute before heaving a big sigh. "Here's the thing..." I always worry when men say that to me... "This other guy I work with bet me $50 that I couldn't get a date within a 24 hour period without bribing the woman, especially since I've been talking about you coming in each morning for a while. He'd really never believe it. Can we bring you lunch at work?"

He sounded really embarrassed and I didn't want to let him down if there was a bet in place. I'm the only girl in a family of boys. I understand the whole pride and honor thing. "How about you come to the building on the corner or 1st Avenue and Cathedral Street in about an hour? I can't promise a date or even lunch. But maybe we can sit and talk for a little while and see what comes of that. I can give you 20 minutes. Is that enough for your bet?"

The whoop from the other end of the phone seemed to be a yes. After telling him what to tell the front desk attendant and informing my assistant of my "meeting" I got down to business and didn't even notice the passing of time. I was making some decent headway and was on the phone with one of my partners when my assistant poked her head in the door. She looked a bit concerned but told me that my "appointment" was here and was I ready for them. I waived them in and held up my finger to say just a minute.

I didn't really look up until I hung up the phone. Dan was still in his coffee house get up and his friend was a built man wearing a cliqued mesh top and tight fitting jeans. Now I could understand why my assistant had such an odd look on her face. This sort of man didn't usually make his way through the halls of corporate America. Just seeing the two of them there made me blush a little.

"Um... sit down... um," I sort of stuttered out.

Dan looked at his friend but didn't say anything at first. Then his friend cleared his throat. "I'm Randy," said the deep voice I'd heard on the phone earlier. "Sorry to barge in on you like this. But, a deal was a deal and I had to see this beautiful woman for myself." He didn't sound the least bit sorry. However, he did seem sincere when he said beautiful.

I looked back between them and they were both just staring at me. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and asked what they were looking at. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and asked what they were looking at. They both looked at each other and then got up and walked toward my desk where I was still sitting. I was really afraid for a second and almost screamed for help, but something about the look in their eyes stopped me. I'm still not sure why but I thought for sure that they wouldn't hurt me.

When they reached my side of the desk Dan reached out his hand to help me stand. Randy pushed my chair away from the desk and put his hands on the back of my neck. Dan starting kissing me and I feel into the kiss. I hadn't even known this man's name before this morning but all I could think was "carpe diem" and let him have his way. His hands fisted in my hair and I felt Randy reach around me and start to lift my skirt up over my knees and thighs. I was feeling so much going on that I became a wild woman. I threw my arms around Dan and began running my hands and fingers all over him. Then I realized that Randy was removing my panties and pulled me away from Dan.

He pushed me so that I was sitting on my desk. My now bare legs spread wide and my arms trapped by my jacket that had fallen down to my elbows when I hit the desk. They both leered at my as they began to strip. I had never felt so glorious in all my life. The geeky coffee guy was actually not so geeky without his glasses and with his pants pooling at the floor. Instead he was a hottie in disguise. And of course his well muscled friend was amazing w/o his jeans in place.

Dan fell to the floor in front of me and Randy began opening my blouse and kneading my breasts. With both of their mouths on me I felt a heat I'd never felt before. I came hard and felt myself flowing all over Dan's mouth as he fed on me. Randy kissed me and swallowed my scream. As I began to recover Randy moved to the other side of the desk and Dan stood up in front of me. Both of them were hard and ready to go.

I laid myself over the desk so that I could put my mount on the man behind me. He was long and thick and I wished for a moment that he was the one entering me. But then as my mouth closed over him I felt Dan, unassuming, sweet Dan, enter me. He was longer than I'd imagined and I could feel my body pulse with each thrust he made. I closed my eyes and let myself float on the tide that flowed over my body. I could feel someone's hands on me. I wasn't even sure who they belonged to or if they belonged to both of the men pounding my body.

I felt my body begin to tighten and had to let go of Randy in fear of biting down on him. I heard him groan but saw him begin to pump himself with his hand. I looked up to see Dan on the brink of filling me and let myself go over the edge. As I came I felt him let go and only a moment later I felt the hot cum from Randy splay over my face and chest. The hot, sticky cum made my body jerk again in pleasure. They put themselves back together and each kissed me before leaving my office. Dan whispered that all my lattes in the future would be on the house.

I watched them go and buzzed my assistant to cancel all my meetings and calls for the rest of the day. After I put myself back in some semblance of order I decided that today was the first day of the rest of my life. And that I would need to have this type of lunch more often.