First Day of Vacation

Story Info
I take a vacation.
2.7k words
4.21
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzanLeBrat
SuzanLeBrat
13 Followers

The long flight is finally over and being given the key to my room is the highlight of my day so far. I had to take an overnight flight so now here I am on this beautiful early morning, tired, sweaty and hungry. But food will have to wait. All I can think of is a nice cool shower and a short power nap before I go out to explore.

As I enter the room I quickly put down the small suitcase without even opening it and practically run to the shower. Filling my hand with coconut scented shower gel and slowly applying it all over I can't help but think of tomorrow and our meeting (finally). Mmmmm... I can barely wait.

After the shower I just fall on the bed and am asleep on the spot, naked and still a little wet. A loud nock on the door awakes me from my sleep.

A little groggy I try to see how long I was asleep but it doesn't matter, I am awake now (almost). I stand up to go to the door when I realize I'm naked. The impatient nock starts to annoy me. "What!?"

"Room service." Huh? I didn't ask for anything did I? Maybe I did and forgot. I was so tired this morning after all.

Still a little groggy I quickly wrap the bed covers around me and slightly open the door. Before I even know what's going on I'm pushed aside as the door is flung open and then closes again behind me. I open my mouth to protest but the air is knocked out of my lungs as I am pinned with my back to the door. One arm holding my hands above my head, making the bed cover fall off and the other on my neck keeping my head in place.

I finally see your face and relax a little when an assault on my mouth begins with a kiss so wild and forceful that it feels like your tongue is raping my mouth. After what feels like forever you pull away allowing me to take a deep breath and the first good look at you. The first ever in real life.

I smile and barely manage to say a quiet "Hi" while still trying to catch my breath and still my beating heart.

"This is how you open the door to strangers?"

"What? No, you just woke me up and I didn't have time. And besides I thought we were meeting tomorrow and..."

Your eyes darken just a little as you ask again "This is how you open the door to strangers?"

"No Sir. Sorry"

You move towards the bed taking off your shirt and sitting at the foot of the bed. I follow behind you getting down on my knees between yours. I move my hands up to start unzipping your pants but you atop me with a shake of your head.

"Hands behind your back!" You say as you open your pants and expose your beautiful already erect cock. I lick my lips in anticipation and move my head closer opening my mouth ready to take you in. You take your cock and just rest it across my lips like a giant finger. I glance up and see you grinning wickedly.

"Not this time, my dear. This time you just get to watch. Your own personal, close up show. No touching allowed."

"If this is about the door thing, I told you. I didn't know it was you and besides..."

"Eyes open. Mouth closed. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

I keep my eyes on you as you enjoy slowly tormenting me - so close that I can smell you, feel the heat radiate from you and yet not being able to touch you after all this time. As you're done you get up and move to the bathroom to clean yourself. "Get dressed, we have lunch reservations."

Lunch!

I forgot how hungry I am.

"I hope it's not McDonalds" I jokingly exclaim as I bend over to open the suitcase and get dressed. Suddenly I feel your hand on my back keeping me bent over. "Is that really what you think of me?" you ask and I immediately feel your palm land on my ass, hard but not too hard. "The blue dress!" You say looking over my shoulder into the suitcase. "And no panties".

"What? But... Yes Sir" I say as I feel your palm on my ass again. So this is how it's going to be today... I think to myself. OK, I can play too or so I think... I grab the blue dress and try to get up but you're still keeping me bent. "Not yet. I have a present for you" You say as you take something out of your pocket. I hear you doing something and I'm dying to know what it is. As soon as that thought crossed my mind I feel you starting to insert something in my ass.

"McDonalds indeed!" I hear you say as your palm lands heavily on my ass enhancing the feeling in there. "You will wear the butt plug during lunch today and maybe for longer. We'll see. Now get dressed."

I put on the blue dress minus panties, put on a little make up and we're ready to go. I can't help but feel the plug with every step I make. It's the first time I ever had one of those in me and it feels weird. Wonderful and uncomfortable at the same time, but it turns me on so much, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep it up for so long. As if reading my mind you grab my head, look me in the eyes and warn me that I am not cum without permission. "Is that clear?" "Yes Sir."

We arrive at the Thai restaurant and you open the door motioning me to go in first. As we are walked to our table by the waiter we pass a large mirror. I self-consciously glance at myself feeling awkward, hot and annoyed all at once when our eyes meet in the reflection and I see a devilish grin flash briefly across your face.

We are finally seated and we are given the menu. You order the green papaya salad followed by Chicken with Cashew Nuts "and the lady will have the Satay for starters and Green Chicken Curry."

"Excuse me! I can order for myself thank you very much!" I snap as my frustration grows and with it my wetness which I can feel slowly starting to move from my cunt to my thigh. The waiter is looking at me awaiting my order. "I'll have the Satay for starters and Green Chicken Curry." I look up and there's that green again but this time it stays on and it's both a turn on and a little bit scary. "What can I say? You know me so well." I smile meekly trying to get on your good book again.

While we are waiting for our starters you tell me to go to the car and get your wallet, which you apparently forgot there. As I'm making my way back my phone rings and you're telling me to go car again and take from the glove compartment a small black fabric bag. You're doing this on purpose and it drives me wild! Each step I make brings me closer to cumming and I have to stop several times on the way.

I finally get back and you motion me to sit but I really need to get this plug out. Right now. "Please Sir, I really need to take it out Sir." "Did you cum on the way?" "No Sir. Almost. Please..." You tell me get into the last stall in the men's room and wait.

I do as I'm told and after a minute or two you walk in holding the small black bag. I am transfixed by your hands as I watch you take out a small ball gag and motion me to turn around. After you secure the gag you push my top towards the wall while pulling my bottom towards you and lifting my dress.

"I'd hold on tight if I were you" I hear you say quietly but not softly and I feel the plug being pulled out. I am about to get used to the emptiness when I feel you going in instead with almost no resistance from my stretched ass. I almost come on the spot but manage to stop myself in time. Pinned between you and the wall having my ass thoroughly fucked while you pull my head backwards toward you feels amazing! and the gag keeps me quiet.

I move my arm towards my clit but you forcefully pin it back on the wall as you keep fucking my ass not missing a beat. I feel you cum and pull out. The gag also comes off. "Wait 3 minutes before you follow me to the table and leave the plug here, I have others." I wait as instructed and join you to finish out lunch. As we leave the restaurant you turn to me grinning from ear to ear and ask "Are you having fun yet?"

Am I having fun?! Fuck no! I've been on the roads and in the air for over 24 hours, barely slept and here you are just toying with me. Teasing me and getting me on edge. Besides, weren't we supposed to meet only tomorrow? I didn't even have a good beauty sleep you know! These were my first thoughts. Honestly I was just about to blurt them out when my second thoughts intervened and said yes, but you do like being teased like this don't you? So where's the problem?

Ugh! I hate my brain sometimes.

"Well?!" your voice snaps me from my musing. "Well what?" I snap in frustration. "Are you having fun yet?" "You know..." I start but your eyes have a look that speaks volumes and they say I'd better watch it. "No Sir, not really" I say biting my tongue. "Huh, well I am having a great time today" a wide grin crosses your face "and I think it's about time I have some more."

You drive us to the hotel and as we make our way to the room I feel your energy intensify, I can almost see your body grow, the beast awakening as the man gives way to desire, lust and instinct. I can hardly wait to get to the room, anticipation for what's about to happen rising inside of me making my heart beat faster and wilder.

"Key" you say through clenched teeth as we approach the room. I offer you the key and you practically rip it out of my hand open the door and let me enter first. I hear the door shut and I feel you just slamming me against the wall your hand on my neck not just putting pressure but chocking me as you kiss me and then bite my neck. I yelp and start to push you away as you move back to kiss me again. My struggle increases and you use your free hand to hold my hand at my side while you put even more pressure on my neck. I still try to push you away with my other hand when you put your mouth to my ear "Fucking Stop. That. Now!" you growl. The sound you make is so primal that it resonates deep in the most primitive part of my brain and I stop moving altogether.

The moment I stop moving I sense a change in your demeanor. The beast retreats and the man takes control. Not sure if this was a real struggle or a show for my benefit I decide not to risk it and send my inner brat to bed early. Still pinned to the wall by your body, with your hand on my throat I stare into your eyes trying to assess your next move. As if reading my mind, you let me go, quickly undress me and push me down to my knees.

I open your trousers and take out your cock, surprised it isn't completely hard yet. I start to work my magic on your half erect member and get that wonderful satisfaction of a job well done when I feel it harden in my mouth. As soon as you are as hard as you can be, you put your hands on my head and start to quickly throat fuck me, deeper and wilder than I've ever been before. I barely keep up with your rhythm and am quickly getting out of breath when you stop, take your cock out, pull me up to my feet and drag me to the bed pushing me so I fall on my back.

As I lie on my back I see that grin flash across your face again and I brace for a hard wild fuck but you surprise me again. My gaze follows you as you take off your shirt, approach me and use it as a blindfold. I have no idea what you are using as restrains but I end up spread eagled on the bed, a pillow under my lower back and you sitting on top of me with your cock resting on my lips again. "Oh, the fun I will have with you my dear! I hope you are ready" I'm not sure I am.

I feel you getting off and position yourself between my legs. Your fingers are slowly, tenderly caressing my pussy, teasing, touching just enough to keep my wetness flowing and my skin tingling. As my breathing becomes heavier and moans escape my lips you position the tip of your cock at the entrance slightly moving it up and down, replacing the fingers' caress. You then push the tip in slightly and I try to raise my hips to make it go in deeper but with no success. I open my mouth but no noise comes out. "You want to say something?" This teasing is driving me so wild I want to scream but I say nothing. This is a battle of wills and I don't intend to give in quickly even though I really want to. Oh Fuck! Do I want to...

You just keep teasing me with your tip when suddenly, in one hard quick thrust you are all in. A moan escapes my throat and I can't stop the smile that appears involuntarily. I didn't give in. I managed to get through the teasing. The smile now a full blown grin doesn't leave my face until I realize that nothing is happening. You're just staying there, you're balls deep in me and you're not moving. And I can't move even if I want to and I really want to. While my grin dissolves you take off the blindfold and as my eyes get used to the light I see you with the biggest smile on your face just standing there watching me lie beneath you helpless and clearly distraught.

I open my mouth again, still no sound coming out. "You want to say something?" I can't take it anymore, I'm so high right now with sensations, thoughts and emotions that I blurt out a silent "please".

"I can't hear you"

"Please, Sir"

"I can't hear you"

"PLEASE SIR!"

"Please what? What do you want?"

"Please fuck me Sir! I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me and let me cum, Sir. Please!"

I barely get the words out when the glint in your eyes lets me know the beast is free again and you begin to fuck me hard and wild, just pounding away grunting with the effort. I can feel you getting closer and putting your hand on my throat is like a green flag to me and I cum loudly, stronger than I ever did triggering your own explosive climax. After which you barely find the strength to untie me before you collapse next to me on the bed putting your arm around me in the warm loving embrace I was waiting for all day.

I am having fun now ...

SuzanLeBrat
SuzanLeBrat
13 Followers