First Day On The Job

Story Info
She helps you relax, the fun way.
796 words
4
28.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you wake up this morning knowing that you've got a full day ahead of you, you're kind of tense as everyone is the first day of a new job. You stumble into the bathroom and turn on the shower and brush your teeth as you wait for the water to get hot. I've gotten up right behind you and head downstairs to start the coffee brewing.

As I pass the bath, you're bent over the sink brushing your teeth and I pause to look at your fine fine body, especially your ass... I've always been a sucker for a man with a tight ass, and you've definitely got that going for you!

I head to the kitchen with lewd thoughts running through my head... looking up at the clock on the wall, I try to calculate if there's time for a quickie before you have to be at work. I figure there's just enough time if I run now.

In a flash I'm bounding up the stairs taking of my robe as I go so that by the time I hit the bathroom I'm as naked as the day I was born. I see that you're standing with your back to me letting the steamy hot water cascade down onto your head and snake itself down the planes and angles of your body.

I quietly step in behind you and grabbing the soap and loofa sponge I start to soap your back and gently run the loofa over your skin. It feels heavenly to you and all you do is moan,"Mmmm that feels good!" "Just thought I'd come in and scrub your back for you," I say. Knowing that time is limited, I sink to my knees and start soaping your ass and legs. You just stand there enjoying my ministrations without saying a word.

Turning you around so that I can wash the front of your body also, I see the beginnings of your arousal starting to show. I glance past your cock which is at about half mast by now, to see that glint in your eyes that tells me you're beginning to have the same wicked thoughts as I am. You've got that crooked smile playing over your lips that says you know exactly what I'm up to and you like it.

I finish soaping and washing everything but your groin area and your chest. As I start to stand to finish washing you , you grab my elbows and pull me roughly toward you. Putting my arms around your neck you dip your head and capture my mouth in a searing kiss that leaves my knees weak. Your lips blaze a trail down the nape of my neck and onto my chest stopping at my nipple that is protruding from my breast, laving it expertly with your tongue and dragging your teeth across it as you switch from breast to breast paying equal attention to each.

My soap slickened hands reach for your shaft that is now jutting straight out from your body and you gasp as I encircle it with my hands and begin to pump it.You stand straight up and your back arches slightly trying to keep your cock within the confines of my hands as they rapidly bring you to the brink of your orgasm.

Before I can take you over the edge you grasp my hands and still them, telling me to turn around and bend over. I do so with a smile on my face that you barely have time to catch before you can no longer see my face. "Think this is amusing?" you growl out at me bringing your open palm down on my wet ass cheek where it makes a loud smack and immediately brings your reddened palm print into relief on it!

Bending your knees you grasp my hips pulling me hard against you. Your cock hits it's mark as it always does and it's my turn to gasp, but out of sheer pleasure as the length and girth of you fills me to past full and I am grinding myself back into you trying to pull you deeper still. You can't hold back any longer and start pounding away with all you've got and just as my pussy starts to convulse around you, you feel your own climax hit it's peak and begin pumping jet after hot jet of thick cum deep into my womb.

Catching my breath I straighten and turn to face you and start giggling, telling you, "I just didn't want you to be tense on your first day on the job..." and kissing you quickly, I turn and step out of the shower telling you to get a move on! You don't want to be late!