First Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all" I managed to say. I was constraining myself from beating off right there.

"If you want, you can continue on her tits." Paula suggested.

Julie's eyes got wider as she looked into mine. I knelt on the deck beside Julie's recliner and reached out and grabbed her large tits. I squeezed them and started to lightly pull on her hard nipples. Julie responded with a small gasp. Her stare returned to my cock.

I looked up and watched as Paula's hands reached Julie's pussy. I was closer now and could see Julie's hard clit sticking out as Paula spread her pussy lips apart. Paula rubbed oil all over the outside of Julie's pussy. Julie's hips began to move and gyrate on her towel.

I continued to play with her tits. Julie reached out and took hold of my throbbing cock. I looked down as she touched the big wet drop that was on the head. She smeared it around the head of my cock with her thumb.

"Oh god." She whispered as she arched her back a little.

I looked back up and saw that Paula had slid a finger inside Julie's pussy and her other hand was slowly rubbing her clit. Julie removed her hand from my cock and slid her hands under mine to rub her own tits.

Paula began to finger fuck Julie with two fingers while the palm of her hand bumped into Julie's clit. Paula spread her own legs wider and used her left hand and began playing with her own pussy. I moved my left hand down to Julie's ass and began playing with area between her pussy and her ass hole. She was either very wet or there was a lot of oil down there. I felt Paula's fingers slid in and out of her opening. My other hand went for my cock and I began stroking it.

"Ahhh... yessss... mmmmmmmm" Julie moaned as her hips raised off of the recliner.

"Do you like this?" Paula asked while her own fingers disappeared in herself.

"Oh... yeah... don't stop... please... uhhhhh yeah... I'm gonna cum... oh yeah... oh yeah!"

I was stunned at the site before me. I began to feel the muscles of Julie's pussy twitch against my fingers. Paula threw her head back as she succumbed to her self induced orgasm. Julie suddenly clasped her legs together while our fingers were still between her legs. She came all over our hands and we felt the powerful spasms being released from deep within her.

Paula finally collapsed on the deck with her legs spread wide. Her fingers were soaked and her pussy was very swollen. Julie had come down and was catching her breath.

"Oh wow!" Julie panted. "That was incredible!"

"Mmmmmm, I'm glad you liked it so much." Paula replied.

I just sat there with my hand wrapped around my cock looking at the both of them.

"Oh my!" Paula said as she noticed my condition. "I think it's Randy's turn. What do you think?" she asked Julie.

Julie looked over at me and watched me take my hand away from my cock. "Yeah, I'd like to see how a cock cums."

Paula got up off of the deck and walked over to me. "I think we should help him out though." Paula walked to the other side of my recliner and said, "I think he needs some oil on him before he burns. Get the bottle of oil and let's have a little fun!"

I was instructed to lay back in the recliner as Julie and Paula knelt beside me. My cock was hard and thick as it laid on my stomach. Julie's eyes were again glued to my cock. She watched as it pulsated with the beating of my heart. Paula took the bottle of oil and squirted a huge amount of oil on my cock and balls. It ran down the crack of my ass and soaked the towel underneath me.

"Oops!" Paula burst in a mock of apology.

She quickly took her other hand and grabbed my cock while she set the bottle on the deck. She began to slowly coat my shaft with the slick oil. She brought her other hand up and grabbed my balls. Her fingers slowly traveled down the length of my shaft as she gently squeezed. When she reached my balls she switched hands and traveled back up over the head with her fingers wrapped around me. Every time she would stroke she would switch hands. It felt incredible.

"Do you wanna help me get him off?" she softly asked Julie.

"What do I do?" Julie innocently asked her.

"Here, take your hand and wrap it around his cock like you did before. Only this time move it up and down slowly." Paula instructed.

Julie reached out and took hold of my cock and wrapped her small fingers around my shaft. She slid it up and down slowly like Paula told her. "Wow! That feels so hard... and soft at the same time." Julie commented.

Paula continued to play with my balls as she watched Julie stroke me. "You can slowly start to go faster and if you feel him twitch a little, slow down."

"Why?" Julie curiously asked.

"That means that he is about to cum and we want this to last just a little bit." Paula replied while looking at me.

Julie quickened her pace just a bit and I couldn't help but move my hips up and down to meet her strokes. My balls began to tighten up against me while Paula fondled them and I felt the warmth begin to boil deep in my groin. My cock began to ooze pre-cum and it dribbled into Julie's hand.

"Is he cumming?" she asked.

"No, not yet. But he is close so you should slow down a little."

Julie did as she was told and eased off. My breathing had quickened a lot and Julie looked up at me, smiled and said, "Do you like the way I do that?"

"Oh yeah... if feels great!" I replied as she squeezed another drop of pre-cum from my cock.

"So how much stuff will come out of his cock?" she asked Paula.

"Mmmmm... well... he shot quite a bit downstairs. Maybe he'll do it again." Paula explained.

"I want to see it. I want to see him shoot it like he did downstairs." Julie excitedly requested. So she started to stroke me off again.

"Here, put your other hand on his balls and let me help too." Paula said as she put a hand on my shaft.

Julie grabbed my balls and began to roll them around in her hand and Paula moved her hand down to my ass and made me spread my legs farther apart. Both of the girls were stroking me at the same time. Paula's hand was below Julie's and they made long strokes up and down my shaft. They were really getting into it and enjoying themselves.

The head of my cock started to get bigger and I felt my muscles start to tighten in my groin. Paula felt this and began to rub her finger around my ass hole. My hips were rising off of the recliner to meet their strokes. My cock began twitching and oozing more pre-cum.

"He's gonna cum!" Paula exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I can feel it twitch and get harder." Julie explained.

Their hands quickened and I let out a moan as the first rope of cum shot out and flew in the air and landed on Julie's hand. Julie let out a little scream but kept stroking me. She squeezed my balls and I continued spurting cum in the air until it coated their hands and my cock.

"Oh my god! There's so much of it!" Julie squealed.

When my pulsating stopped so did my cum flow and the girls let go of my cock. Paula began to rub the goo all over my cock, balls, and stomach. Julie followed suit and did the same.

"That was so cool!" Julie shared.

I laid there spent while they rubbed my cum all over me. I was sweating so much being out in the sun so I sat up and said, "I need to cool off!" I got up and dove into the pool. The water felt great against my overheated body.

Paula and Julie were talking to each other in a low voice and again I couldn't hear what they were saying. I didn't really care. I was having the time of my life.

Paula and Julie both jumped into the pool. We swam around and cooled off again. Paula swam over to me and asked, "Do you remember what we were talking about when we were downstairs earlier?"

"Which part?" I chuckled.

"Well... that part when we shared how much you like to eat out a girl and how much I like to suck cock."

"Oh. Yeah I remember. Why?" I curiously asked.

"I would really like you to show me how you do it." Paula softly requested as she moved closer to me.

"Oh... I can do that. Just say the word."

"I'm giving the word but I want to see how it's done first. I want you to do it to Julie so I can watch you."

"Do what to me?" Julie asked as she swam over to us. I was kind of shocked from the request but I had no trouble wanting to carry it through.

"Randy and I shared something earlier today and I want to watch him do something. It involves you and me." Paula explained to Julie.

"So what is it? What's he going to do?" Julie eagerly asked.

"I have never had anyone lick my pussy before and I want to know what it's like... " Paula starting saying as Julie's eyes got wider. "... but I want to watch how it is done first."

"Oh wow! I'd like to watch too!" Julie replied eagerly.

"But I want Randy to lick you so that I can watch him."

"Oh god... I dunno... I don't think—"

"Trust me Julie," Paula interrupted. "if he is as good as he brags he is, you'll love it!"

"Well... okay what do you want me to do?"

Paula looked at me for answers. "You can start by sitting on the edge of the pool with your legs in the water." I explained to Julie.

She pulled her naked young body out of the water and turned around and sat back down on the edge like I asked her to. I walked up to her legs, which were about chest high to me. Paula stood beside me and watched. I told Julie to scoot closer to the edge of the pool so that her butt was just about off of the edge. She wiggled her ass and scooted closer to me while I held her legs by her ankles so she wouldn't fall back in the pool.

"Is this close enough? I'm about ready to fall in."

"That's fine, now just let me hold you up."

I lifted her legs and spread them apart and placed her knees on my shoulders. She let out a gasp as I exposed her to my face which was inches from her sex. Her lips were very swollen and her clit had totally popped out from between her lips.

"oh god... I don't know if I can do this!" Julie gasped.

"It's okay," Paula assured her. "just relax and enjoy what's happening."

Julie took a deep breath to try and relax. She laid back and supported her upper body with her elbows so she could watch what was about to happen. Paula was still right next to me. I moved my face closer to Julie's pussy and began to lightly kiss her on the outer lips. She jumped at my slight touch.

I looked up at her and she was biting her lower lip. I continued kissing her as my lips moved around her pussy lips. She smelled wonderful. Sticking my tongue out, I lightly grazed her pussy lips. Starting at the top and slowly moving down to her opening. Her lips spread apart for my tongue easily due to how swollen she was. My tongue felt her slippery wetness.

"oh god... mmmmm... that feels sooooo good!" Julie cooed.

Paula just watched and smiled back at her. Her eyes were fixed on my tongue dancing on her friends pussy.

I moved my hands up and under Julie's ass to spread her apart. Paula took hold of Julie's left leg and spread it even farther so that she could watch. I opened my mouth and covered her entire pussy. My lips closed around her as my tongue began to quickly lick up and around her lips. Starting at the bottom and going around the top to her hard clit and then back down again. When I reached the bottom I darted my tongue deep inside of her. Julie's legs began to quiver as I did this.

"oh my god... it's so intense... ahhhhhhhh god... I can't believe this!" Julie moaned.

I decided to see how fast I could get her off so I concentrated on circling my tongue around her hard clit. I slid a finger into her pussy. It was so tight. It was already twitching before my finger got inside. Julie began panting harder and her legs quivered harder. I tightened my grip on her clit with my lips and quickly licked all around the top of it.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum... ahhhhhhh... yessssssssss... oh shit—"

I suddenly felt Julie's pussy clamp around my finger. I continued licking her clit. Paula and I fought to keep her legs spread apart. Julie came hard all over my tongue as I felt and tasted her juices as it flowed from her.

"Oh stop... stop... please stop... it's too much." She begged as she reached down and pushed my face away from her pussy. I kept my finger inside of her until I felt her spasms subside a bit and then I began to finger fuck her.

"oh... no... ahhhhhhhh... I cumm... nnn... aga... an... oh!"

Her pussy clasp around my finger again as another orgasm swept over her body. I stopped moving it until she quit coming.

"oh my god... it feels so weird! I'm all tingly inside and out... oh god... I feel like it could happen again." Julie explained to us.

Paula leaned and whispered in my ear, "See if you can get her to cum again."

I didn't need any convincing so I leaned down and began licking her pussy again. It was very wet slimy from her juices.

"Oh no... enough... please... no more... oh" she begged as she tried to push me away. Paula kept Julie's hands away from me. As soon as my tongue touched her clit and lick, her pussy began to spasm again and she was on her way to another orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... shit... noooooo... uhhhhhhhh... god!" she moaned.

Paula again leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Let's switch places real quick." Paula pushed me away as I held on to Julie's right ankle. Paula was soon in my place and inches away from Julie's pussy.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked as she came down again from her orgasm.

"I gotta try this." Paula replied. She lightly began to lick Julie's pussy. I let go of Julie's ankle and put it on Paula's shoulder and stood back and watched her eat her first pussy. It was very erotic seeing a girl go down on another girl. My cock was aching with need once again.

I heard Paula moaning as she licked Julie's wet pussy. Julie was on the verge of yet another climax.

"Oh Paula... your tongue feels so wonderful... uhhhhhhhhhh... yeah... oooooo... lick me." Julie moaned again. She was really getting into now.

Paula moved one of her own hands down in the water and it disappeared between her legs where I could not see it. I knew what she did with it. She had the right idea too. I was going to start wanking too until I remembered what Paula and I came close to doing with each other.

I moved behind Paula and slid my hands under her arms and grabbed her tits. Her nipples responded immediately to my touch. I moved closer to her until my hard cock was pressing against the crack of her ass. Paula let out a moan and ground her ass into my shaft. Her ass felt incredibly warm in the water. I reached down and pointed my cock head down and slid it between her legs. Paula spread her stance more so that my cock slid over her pussy. Julie started cumming again on Paula's mouth.

"Oh shit... cummmmming... oh yessss... ahhhhh."

Paula moved her ass back and forth against my cock letting it slide on her pussy lips. She began moaning more loudly. Paula pulled away from Julie's pussy and dropped her legs in the water. Julie fell into the pool. Paula turned around and said to me, "Okay you have a choice. You either let me suck that big cock of yours or you can slide it inside of me and experience your first fuck!"

Julie heard the last part just as she surfaced the water. I couldn't believe the choice I had.

"Oh god... are you guys going to do it?" Julie eagerly asked.

"So what's it gonna be?" Paula stood in the water and waited for my reply.

"I'd like to finish what we started." I admitted.

"Come on."

Paula swam to the ladder and I followed her. Julie was right behind me.

We walked to our recliners and refused to dry off because of the hot sun.

"Lay down on the recliner." Paula told me.

I laid down while Julie sat in the next recliner and watched. Paula straddled my recliner and was standing over me. She moved so that her thighs were at my hips. She sat down on my thighs and reached down and wrapped her fingers around my aching cock. I was very excited and began to breathe heavily knowing what was about to happen. Paula let go of my cock and leaned down to my face and pressed her tits into my chest as she laid on top of me.

She looked into my eyes and said, "You know... it's usually better if your first time is with someone special. Someone you care about."

Paula paused while we were face to face. I was staring into her blue eyes. "We've known each other since we were old enough to walk." She continued. "I don't know how you feel but there is nothing that I would rather do right now than to be the one to give you something... a moment that you'll remember for the rest of your life. I hope that you will always remember this special moment with me because I know that I will."

I don't know just what I felt at that moment but my chest and heart got really tight. I couldn't think of anything to say. No one has every talked to me like that before in my life.

Just when I thought I could say something, Paula pressed her lips against mine. I thought it was going to be a small peck but she kept kissing me and soon her lips parted and her tongue darted in my mouth. My heart just about popped out of my chest as I responded by pushing my tongue in her mouth. Paula began grinding her pelvis into mine. My cock was leaking pre-cum all over her mound. We were both breathing very heavily now.

Paula broke our lip lock and raised herself up and with a panted breath asked me, "Are you ready?"

All I could do is nod my head.

"I guess this'll be a first for both of you." Paula noted as she looked at Julie. "I don't think Julie has ever seen anyone have sex before."

Julie sat with her towel in her lap. Her eyes were following Paula's every move. "Are you actually going to do it?"

"Mmmmmm. You can watch if you want. I don't mind at all." Paula said as she stood back up over me again. Her blonde hair was cascading down her tanned breasts. My eyes lowered to between her thighs where I saw her pussy lips peeking out. "I'll show you just how good a cock feels deep inside of you."

With that Paula reached down and grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of friendly strokes. When she was satisfied with it's hardness she let go and it smacked against me. She lowered herself onto me and placed her hot, wet pussy on my shaft. She held her own breasts and began to slide up and down the length of my cock smearing her juices all over me. Then she raised up a little and took hold of my cock and aimed it to her waiting entrance. With her other hand she spread her lips apart and slowly eased herself down onto me. The feeling was incredible! She was so hot and tight. I felt the ridge of my head slide past her tight lips. Farther and farther down she slid, swallowing me up inside of her.

Julie was leaning over to get a clear look of everything. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide and glued to the scene in front of her.

Soon Paula had totally consumed my cock and was sitting on my lap. I felt the sudden urge to start thrusting me hips into her but I controlled my eagerness.

"Oh god!" Paula moaned. "You feel so good. I feel your head deep inside of me. I knew you would feel this good."

Paula slowly began to move up and down on my shaft. Her pussy felt so silky smooth around my cock. I have never felt this tightness surround my entire cock before. It was almost more than I could bear. I looked down and watched as her body rode up and down my pole. Her pussy lips stretched around my shaft and pulled a bit when my head started showing itself. As soon as my head was almost out, Paula would lower herself again.

"Ahhhhh... yessss... mmmmmm... this is so good." She moaned. "how does it feel?" she asked me.

"Ohhhhh you is feel incredible!" I answered as I watched myself slide all the way back in again.

"God, you're so hard. I could cum right now if I wanted to." Paula shared as she started moving back up again.