First Dom

Story Info
A couple's first exploration into domination and control.
2.7k words
4.18
27.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my sexy Sub

*

The light was subdued as I opened the door to the hotel room, and I knew he was already here. I was already late, but that didn't matter as we had plenty of time. The excitement for the evening ahead was already bubbling up inside me. We've been dating for 3 months now, and the relationship was blossoming nicely. He was almost the perfect man for me, kind, courteous and a real gentleman. In the way he speaks to me, the way he opened doors for me, and even in bed. Boy, was he attentive in bed!

Our love life so far was magical. Each time we've been together, he's fulfilled me so completely, and together we've explored things I'd never imagined I'd do. The first few times we'd made love for hours, starting quite slowly with kisses, light touches, spending time just exploring each other's bodies. Then using our lips and our tongues to excite each other further.

A number of times we'd explored rough sex, which I enjoyed so much. The tingle of pain as he'd pull my hair, or pin me to the bed whilst fucking me hard, would make me very wet. At times, we'd also played teasing games, with him bringing me to the brink before backing off, making me wait. The result of which were orgasms so intense I thought my body would erupt with pleasure.

This was to be a special date, one we've be organising for three weeks. He's been away on business, and although we've spoken on the phone most evenings, I've still missed him greatly. And he's missed me too, so he's told me many times over the past twenty days. Tonight he's going to wine and dine me, take me out for a special dinner at a nice restaurant before spending a wonderful night in bed together. And after being apart, I'm so looking forward to being naked with him, holding him, feeling our bodies pressed together. I could feel my skin flush just thinking about it.

I moved across to the dressing table, and set my overnight bag down. The room was strangely quiet. His small suitcase was on the stand, so he must be in the bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror, and I couldn't help a grin spread across my face in anticipation of the night ahead. That's when the bathroom door opened.

And there he stood. I couldn't help but bite my lip as he stood there. He was wearing nothing but a fairly tight black t-shirt, and quite tight boxers, both of which showed of his figure very nicely indeed.

"Hi," I said.

"You're late."

"Yeah, sorry, I hit some traffic on the way over." He was looking quite serious, but even so I could tell he was checking me out, eyeing me up and down. Even though I planned to get changed before dinner, I'd made an effort to look good for him. I don't consider myself a beauty queen, but I think I have a good figure, and I do like to dress nicely. I'd chosen a pale blue strappy top, and a pair of skinny jeans which show off my figure quite well. It's simple and summery, and I can see he approves.

"Well that's not good enough," he stated, very matter-of-factly. I was a little shocked in his strict manner. I didn't think I'd arrived that late. "If you want to avoid being punished, you're going to have to make it up to me."

A thrill ran through my body at his statement. We'd talked about this a few times, especially after rough sex. I've often fantasised about being dominated, about my man being completely in control. I've even read a number of erotic stories on the subject, each time becoming thrilled at the thought of being at the mercy of someone else.

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Sit on the bed." A little stunned, I turn and sit on the end of the bed, my hands on my lap. He walks over and stands in front of me, gazing down at me. His hand movs round to the back of my head, and he weaves his fingers into my hair. He then grabs my hair tight, pulling my head back, forcing me to look up at him. I gasp.

He leans forward, his lips close to mine, lightly brushing. I pull forward to kiss him, and he pulls harder on my hair, pulling me back away from him. The tight hold on my hair and the gentle brush of his lips sends a thrill through me. I feel the tip of his tongue brush across my lips, and his strong grip on my hair stops me from kissing him hard. I am so turned on, a warm tingling spreading through me. I want him.

He pulls back, standing up straight. I gaze up at him as he removes his t-shirt, revealing his toned chest. As I run my eyes over his gorgeous body, I can see he's excited beneath his boxers. He walks over to his case, reaches in for something before returning to me, a slight grin on his face. He's holding a tie, and I think I know what he has in mind.

"Clasp your hands together. Put them in front of you." I obey without thinking, my mind whirling, but my body tingling. He passes the tie around my wrists and knots it, binding them together, then pushes me back down on the bed, my hands on the bed above my head.

I feel my knees pushed apart as he kneels on the floor before me, his hands running up my legs and over my hips. He undoes the button on my jeans, then my zip, and I raise my hips so that he can pull them off. His hands run over my legs again, this time on bare skin, and the sensation sends a thrill through me. His fingertips gently run across my belly, pushing my top up, before teasing their way into the top of my knickers. I close my eyes, subconsciously biting my lip.

As his hands play on my thighs, I feel tender kisses as his lips play up my leg, across my inner thigh and towards my already wet pussy. His nose brushes across me as he works his way higher, and I hear him inhale.

"You smell wonderful." He whispers, and his lips kiss me through the material of my knickers. I gasp, and my hips writhe a little. "Keep still." He orders.

His hands grab my knickers and pull them, quickly removing them, exposing myself to him. I hear his intake of breath as he sees how wet I am. I feel his lips on my inner thigh once more, and this time his tongue, the tip gently licking my inner thigh. The warm wetness of his tongue followed by the coldness of his breath makes me want to writhe beneath him once more. I want his tongue there, on me, in me.

"I told you to keep still. Obey me and you will get your reward." I lift my head to look at him, and I can see how serious he is. My god, this is such a turn-on!

His head lowers again, and I can feel his breath on my wet pussy, teasing me. It feels like an age before I feel the tip of his tongue brush against my clit. The thrill is sensational, and I move against him slightly, wanting him to press harder. Instead, his tongue moves down, circling my wetness, teasing me, almost inside me. Every move so gentle.

Then pressure, the flat of his tongue pressing against me, hard. His tongue moves up, pressing firmly against me, rubbing hard over my clit sending a shockwave through me. I gasp involuntarily. I start to feel that warmth inside me, the throbbing that is the start of climax, as his tongue pushes hard, flicking my clit.

He raises himself, and orders me further up the bed. I comply, using my feet to push myself towards the pillows. He climbs on top of me, straddling my stomach, and I can see how hard he is beneath his boxers, his erection straining against the material. He reaches above my head, grabbing the longer loose end of the tie, and knots it firmly to the headboard.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask.

"I'm going to tease you. I want to have you begging me to cum." His statement makes me gasp once more.

He pulls my top up further, revealing my breasts. He pauses, and gazes into my eyes before pulling it further, over my face, over my eyes. He leaves it there, half way up my arms, covering my eyes but leaving my mouth free. I feel his hands across my neck, and down my chest. He runs his fingers around the curve of my right breast, my breathing heavy from the excitement. He grabs me through my bra, squeezing, and the sensation is exquisite. He grabs me harder, gripping my breast firmly in his hand. He pulls my bra cups down, baring my now erect nipples, the material pushing my ample bosom up.

There's a sudden pause, and I'm not quite sure what he's going to do next, or when. I feel a sudden sharp pain, as he grabs my nipple between finger and thumb, and pulls hard. My breath is taken from me in a whimpering scream, as he pulls and tweaks my hard nipple, stretching it, twisting it.

In sudden contrast, I feel the warm wetness of his tongue against my other nipple, as his lips close over my left breast, his tongue toying in circles around it. I feel the tip of his tongue flicking, before he grips my nipple with his teeth and pulls. The pain sends another shockwave through me, seductively delicious.

He climbs off, and moves away from the bed. I strain my hearing, trying to figure out what he's doing, but can't tell. A few seconds later he climbs back on to the bed next to me. His hand grabs my chin, pulling my face towards him, and at the same time forcing my mouth open. Then I understand what he was doing, as I feel the tip of his cock brush against my lips. My tongue instinctively licks him, running over the end of his cock. He quickly pulls back.

"Put your tongue away. You can use it when I say you can." My breathing quickens. I'm so turned on by this, I am so wet, and I want him inside me so badly. I want him to fuck me, hard. I pull my tongue back into my mouth, opening it, eager to please him.

"Good girl."

He eases the tip of his cock into my mouth, my lips passing over the shape of him, and I hear him let out a moan. I suck ever so gently as he slowly pulls back out again, trying hard not to use my tongue. He pushes, this time a little faster, a little harder, and soon he's fucking my mouth hard, pushing his very stiff cock deeper into my mouth with every thrust, his hand now on the back of my head. He's gasping harder now, and I can feel him throb and twitch in my mouth, I can tell he's getting close.

Suddenly, his cock is gone, my mouth empty, my breathing deep. I want him back, want him so badly. My pussy is so very wet now, and aching to be filled. Not being able to touch myself and not being touched down there is driving me crazy.

"Good slave, you may now use your tongue." He turns my head back so that I'm facing the ceiling, and feel his cock sit against my lips. I start using my tongue, licking him, running it up and down his length, as far as I can reach in this position. I use the tip of my tongue to flick the sensitive spot underneath his head, making him twitch and bounce. His fingers squeeze my breast again, and he pulls my nipple hard, twisting it as he does so. I gasp as he stretches it, a delicious pain tingling through me.

"Fuck me! Please!" I gasp, and I'm not sure how much more of this I can stand. Being so helpless, having him in complete control, is so amazingly arousing. I don't think I've ever been this turned on. I can't help but move my hips, trying to work some movement down there, sate my need for some kind of touch, some kind of release. As his hard cock twitches to the touch of my tongue, and his fingers stretch my nipples, I can feel the warm glow of orgasm start to build.

He moves round, pushing my legs far apart, and he's now kneeling between my legs.

"You've been a good slave. Now tell me what you want." I can feel the tip of his cock sitting against my pussy, just on the verge of entering me, and I want him in me. I want his cock inside me.

"I want you to fuck me." He pulls back, and I whimper a little. I really want his cock inside me.

"Address me properly."

"I want you to fuck me, sir." I suddenly can't bear the thought that he might not. That he could choose to move away, tease me even more. But I give a sharp intake of breath as I feel the hard tip of his cock against my pussy once more. At first I think he's keeping it there, but then I feel it very slowly push inside me. The head of his cock pushes me wider, as he eases between my lips, his length becoming instantly wet with my juices. I can feel every part of him, the shape of him, as the whole head passes into me. My god, he is so hard.

My breathing almost stops as inch by inch he slowly fills me, ever so slowly pushing deeper. And the feelings he's inducing in me are incredible. Just when I thought he was as deep inside me as he could get, he pushes hard, his body pushing hard against my clit, the tip of his cock pushing firmly against the deepest part of me. I can feel him throb inside me, and I know he's starting to get close. My whole body feels alive, every bit of my skin tingling.

Just as slowly he pulls out, and again I can feel every contour sliding against my pussy walls.

"Please, sir, please. Fuck me hard, I beg you!" And before I can finish the sentence, he drives his cock deep into me, pushing fast, making me scream the last word. He's kneeling upright between my legs, and I love the way he feels inside me. He's fucking me hard, pulling almost all the way out with each stroke before pushing hard and fast into me, and I can feel every inch, every time the tip of him slams deep into me, and every time the head of his cock pulls past my pussy lips.

He moves faster. I can feel his balls slapping against me, and I can feel my orgasm building. I'm gasping and screaming, and I can feel my whole body tighten.

"Cum for me." The words are soft, but they tip me over the edge, and the explosion inside of me is almost unbearable. My body wracks and writhes with the most intense orgasm I've ever had, and he pushes hard into me and holds, and I feel him release inside me, his climax almost as intense as mine.

As the sensation fades, he lowers himself beside me, facing me, and pulls my top back down beneath my chin. The grin I see on his face must mirror my own, as he loosens the tie, freeing my arms. My fingers tingle as the blood flows back into them, and it feels good. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me close, and his lips touch mine in a tender kiss. I close my arms around him, and we hold each other close.