First Domination

Story Info
Her naughty S&M desires come to rewarding light.
1.3k words
4.22
43.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of field hockey practice. Exhausted, I brushed my long, red tresses from my face as I walked to the shower, leaving a trail of clothes behind—cleats, shirt, shin guards, bra, and panties were strewn in order of their removal on the floor. I felt good after completing such a hard practice, and laid on the bathroom floor to stretch before showering. I felt good, yes, but somewhat restless. Spending so much time with girls made me crave male companionship, and my thoughts turned to sex, as they did so often. The opposite sex is my weakness. I like to think of myself as a goal-oriented, driven person who avoids having to depend on anyone else, but my tremendous sex drive has gotten in the way of my being totally self-reliant. I have failed tests, even gotten speeding tickets, because my thoughts were on being fucked.

People who know me know this side of me to an extent. They do not know that I have an S&M fetish. Something about the thought of losing control, being powerless, is certain to soak my pussy. I have not told anyone this, mainly because it hasn't come up and I don't feel as though many would understand. I have hinted at it to my boyfriend in an effort to make him take the initiative with it, but he hasn't caught on. As I lay on the floor, stretching my calf over my head, my thoughts turned to sex. I opened a drawer and took out a dog-eared copy of a book with my all-time favorite S&M passage, flipped easily to the worn page, and slipped my hand down to my already dripping pussy. I suppose I was so involved in my fantasy that I failed to notice my boyfriend enter the room and stand over me as I nearly reached orgasm.

"You never told me this type of stuff turned you on," he said. I cried out, surprised at his presence.

"I tried to… hint it at you," I said. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment, but I was intensely horny at the same time. I looked at him for a reaction. He had finished reading the passage over my shoulder, and I saw his pants bulging.

"Do you want me to do these things to you?" he asked, in a commanding voice I had never heard from him before.

"Y..yes," I stammered, still in shock. He told me to follow him into my bedroom, where he had my lay down on the bed. He stepped back and watched me for a few moments. I had never felt so… naked in all my life, but the effect was extremely erotic. He left the room and reappeared with several things, but I couldn't see what they were. He stepped towards the bed, ran his fingers lovingly through my hair, and tied a blindfold on me. I was already breathing huskily, making little moans. I felt him trace his hand down the angle of my jaw, across my neck, making me shiver, down my stomach, pausing to flick my belly ring, and as he moved lower, I couldn't help but rock my small hips up to meet him. He pulled his hand away.

"You are mine, do you hear me?" he said. "You will not move or do anything unless I say you can." I heard him lick his lips. "If you do anything like that again, I'll punish you."

"Yes…" I whispered.

"Yes master," he corrected harshly, pinching my nipple for effect. Its mix of pain and pleasure sent shivers throughout my entire body. I almost wanted to defy him if this was the result. He continued moving his hand towards my pussy.

"Spread your legs," he ordered, and I obeyed. A rush of cum accompanied his command, and I could sense he was pleased. I felt his finger trace along my pussy lips. He licked a finger and rubbed it lightly against my clit. The roughness of his hands against the sensitive mound was delicious. He kept going until it was nearly tortuous; I needed him inside me.

"Please…fuck me," I begged. Almost immediately, I wished I hadn't said anything. His fingers stopped.

"What did I say?" he said, angry. "Don't talk unless I tell you to." He flicked my clit hard with his nail, and I felt sorry I had ever spoken. The pain was unbelievable, but the sheets beneath me grew wetter. I felt him get off the bed. He then pulled my arms above my head and tied them to the bedpost with a length of rope, binding my spread legs to opposite ends of the bed. I felt completely helpless.

"Now, who do you obey?" he asked.

"You," I moaned, feeling his finger slip into my drenched, tight pussy.

"And to whom do you belong?" he asked, pushing a second finger inside me.

"…you," I answered. I needed him to fuck me. The feeling was animalian. He repositioned himself, and I heard a zipper. Then I felt the head of his cock push against my lips, a bit of pre-cum salty and inviting on my tongue.

"Suck my cock," he growled. "And do the best job you ever did, or else you'll never have anything done to you tonight." Hearing him order me around like he did turned me on even more. With his fingers still in my pussy, not yet moving, I opened my mouth and felt his cock push insistently down my throat. I gasped for air as he pumped it in and out. I swirled my tongue around its head, licking and sucking the underside of it, taking all eight inches down my throat. The harder I sucked, the more his fingers moved inside of me.

"You have to earn it," he said. I did a figure eight motion along the length of his cock with my tongue and felt his fingers begin to move slowly in and out of me. I moaned against his dick. He kept slamming it down my throat, over and over again, fucking me with his fingers, the tension growing until I felt I couldn't take it anymore.

"What do you want?" he asked, breathing hard.

"Fuck me! I need you to fuck me, please… I am begging you, I want to feel your cock inside me, master!" I groaned. He turned me over and pushed his cock against my dripping cunt, sliding it until it was just about inside, then pulling back.

"You realize I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll regret begging me for it," he said. "Are you sure you still want it?"

"Yes master!" I moaned.

He drove into my from behind so hard that tears streamed down my face. I could not suppress the screams that escaped from my tightening throat, my hot pussy gushing more cum at the fact that I was being violated harder than ever before. He fucked me harder and harder, pushing his cock deeper every thrust. My tits bounced painfully with the force of his fucking. Then he suddenly stopped. He bit my neck, then asked, "do you want to cum?"

"God yes," I managed to whisper.

He took off the blindfold and looked into my wide, green eyes. I could see rivulets of sweat beading on his forehead, and his eyes glistened with a power I never knew he had.

"Then tell me who I am," he said.

"You're my master," I replied, my voice wavering as he drove his cock into my burning pussy.

"Who are you going to cum for, slave?" he asked, fingering my clit as he rode me.

"You, master," I stammered, and felt a burst of raw orgasm come over me, my muscles spasming over his cock. He shot a warm load of cum inside me, sinking his cock so deep that I gasped in pain. He pulled out of the hold of my pussy and held his cock in front of my mouth, telling me to suck my cum off it, and I ravenously swallowed the bittersweet mixture of both our fluids.

That first experience changed my sex life forever. By day I continue to be in control of all the aspects of my life, but at night I submit and surrender to my deepest desires.