First Encounter

Story Info
Internet friends meet & fall in love.
1.5k words
4.19
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He met me at the airport. We decided to meet after months of discussion and indecision so I wasn't feeling particularly secure about the whole thing. As I approached baggage pick-up I saw him. He was leaning against the far wall and I knew him the moment I laid eyes on him even though my only picture of him was old. He really hadn't changed that much, he was always so hard on himself. Our eyes met and I felt my mouth curl into a huge smile. He waved and as he walked in my direction I grabbed my bags. As he approached I remembered he once said if we ever met, he would shake my hand. I wasn't going to let that happen so when he extended his right hand, I took it in my left and pulled him close so I could kiss his cheek. He pulled away slightly and I asked for a hug. It wasn't the tight hug I would have liked to give him but we did embrace. We talked of the flight and the traffic on our way to the car and by the time we arrived, we were both feeling more comfortable. My bags were tossed in the trunk and we headed out.

The motel was a nice one and I knew I'd be more than comfortable there. He brought in my luggage as I looked around the room. I sat on one of the beds and winked at him as he laid my bags on the other one. His sheepish grin told me he was slightly embarrassed although I don't know why. We didn't stay long and before I knew it we were on the road again heading to his place. He wanted to show me around the apartment before we went to dinner. His tour was wonderful. All the things we had talked about for so long were right there before me. The TV chair he would fall asleep in, the bike he seldom rides, the computer he spent hours in front of and the antique bed he spoke of so often, it was all there and I soaked it in like a sponge. As we were leaving I turned to take one last look for I wasn't sure I would ever be there again, and we were off.

He took me to a nice restaurant but I was glad it wasn't too fancy, it had been a long day and I just wanted to relax. The food was great and the conversation marvelous. We talked and laughed and he even made some small advances. I was thrilled and would occasionally reach across to touch his leg with my foot. It was a beautiful evening and as we left the restaurant I could see the sun would be setting before long. I said, "I wish we were able to see the sunset" and he said he knew the perfect spot so we got in the car and drove a short distance out of town.

We found ourselves on top of a very secluded hill with a breathtaking view of the city and he parked facing west so we could relax in the car and watch the show. As the sun began its descent the bright blue sky was sliced with pink and orange streaks. I was so amazed I got out of the car and stood in front of it. He joined me but stood back a bit and watched me as I watched the magnificent sunset. Soon, I felt him approach, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and met just above my breasts. I laid my head back on his chest and we watched together.

At one point, he pressed his cheek against my head and I could hear and feel his breath. I turned my cheek toward him a bit and he began to kiss and nibble my ear. "Oh God" I thought, "I'm going to melt if he keeps this up" and then he moved his mouth onto my neck. I gasped as the electricity coursed through my body and I reached for his hands pulling them down onto my breasts. As he began to knead them I let out an audible moan and I felt the breath rush out of his body. Our breasts were heaving, his face buried in my neck and he turned me around to face him. Our eyes met and locked for a moment, all movement stopped as if we'd both stopped breathing and then he pulled me toward him and held me tight as he began to kiss my lips. Softly at first, soft, short, gentle kisses and then he began to devour me like a hungry animal, his kisses strong and deep and desperate, his tongue thrust deep inside my mouth.

The blood was rushing through me with such speed I thought I might faint. His hands slid down my back and took hold of my ass and pulled me tight into him. He kissed my face, my neck and back to my mouth again and again. My hands began to probe his body, down his back, up to his chest and slowly down his sides to his hips and then I slid my right hand onto his manhood. His moan set me on fire and I could feel his cock swollen and trapped in his slacks. I pulled away slightly as I reached for his belt buckle. He leaned against the car as I unfastened his belt and our eyes locked when I began to unzip his slacks. I slid my hands around back, under the waistband and down as his slacks fell to the ground. My hands then slid into his briefs and onto his bare ass and I pulled him toward me. I brought my hands around front to free his swollen cock, the briefs fell to the ground.

I took his balls in my left hand as I softly stroked his cock with my right. He moaned openly now, his head back, his hands on the car to steady himself. I knelt down in front of him and softly kissed his cock several times. Then I began to lick the underside of the shaft and head so softly and then placed my lips around it moving up and down on the head alone. My tongue began to swirl around the head till he moaned again. I then took him slowly into my mouth, half way down and back again to make love to the soft, beautiful head of his cock. Soon, I slowly moved down the shaft until I had pushed his entire cock into my mouth and deep into my throat. I moved back up the shaft, sucking this time and stopping to again swirl my tongue around the head. This time I drove his cock deep into my throat and he took my head and steadied it as he began to thrust himself deep inside me. He fucked my face for a moment and moaned in ecstasy as his cock jerked in my mouth spilling its seed. I sucked hard as he began to withdraw and took every drop into my mouth, swallowing as his cock pulled out.

He remained hard and he knelt down in front of me gazing into my eyes, his glassy with passion. He pushed me onto my back and pulled off my slacks and panties with one jerk. Then he lifted my knees, all the while staring into my eyes. He laid my knees open and disappeared between my legs. I gasped when his tongue touched my clit, the electricity shooting through me like fireworks exploding in the sky. He licked and sucked my clit until I was on the edge and then moved down to taste the sweetness of my juice. After licking and biting my pussy he brought all his attention back to my clit, swirling his tongue around it, sucking it until my orgasm exploded and I cried out in delight. I reached down and took his face in my hands, "fuck me baby, please" I cried, "I need to feel you inside me, please, please" I begged. Slowly he pushed the head of his cock inside and then back out again, my hips trying desperately to push more of him inside me. Again, the head was all he would give me.

"Please don't tease me babe" I pleaded, "please, I want you so badly! God, I need you inside me, please" I begged, and when he'd heard enough, he impaled me on his cock, as deep as it would go. Pounding me faster and faster, as hard as he could slam into me. Again and again he drove his manhood deep inside me until we both exploded, crying out, hanging on tight to one another. He stayed inside me for a time, kissing me so sweetly and softly but soon he withdrew and rolled off of me. We laid face to face, arms around each other, legs entwined as the sun disappeared.