First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

"I want you as well so badly Gwen but not now. The images you describe are so hot you sexy thing you. You don't have to prostitute your self for me sweet thing, ok."

"You have awoke in me feelings that have never surfaced before, really raunchy and kinky feelings." Gwen said kind of unsure of herself.

"Gwen I think we all have these kind of fantasies, kinky urges at times. One that comes to mind for me is to see a woman take a pee, maybe even taste it." Peter admitted nervously, his face was red.

"Really. Peter I want to have you wash more love cream off of my body with your hot golden pee. And Id love to taste it as well. These are images I have of us; my panties are wet with excitement from all our images. Fuck Peter kiss me, kiss me."

They clung to each other and kissed passionately urgently devouring each other.

As they ended there kiss Gwen rested her head on Peter's shoulder, her eyes closed. As she opened them she saw a small pathway off to the side between two large rocks. She said in a sultry low voice. "There's a pathway over there that leads between the rocks, lets see where it goes." As Gwen spoke she took Peters hand and led him into the pathway. A short way off the main path there was a small mossy clearing with a fallen tree trunk at one side. She said. "I've never said those kind of thing ever before, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be Gwen. You were letting your gut feeling loose at last. All your lonely feeling bubbled up and were expressed with passion." Peter said quietly.

"Oh Peter bless you after all the things I said I had the feeling that you'd be so ashamed of you'd say we're finished that our affair was over. Thank you for your understanding; I do want to do those things with you still.

"I'm very attracted to you young lady and want to make love to you and be totally sexual with you, more that you can imagine." Peter said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. He added. "I am still very respectful of you as well. You remember me saying that I would love to see a lady take a pee. I think that is because it is a very private thing and not displayed for anyone to see."

"Well yes it is a very private thing, for me at least. Wow now that is erotic. Oh my, you devil you. Why don't you go and sit against that log there." Gwen said. As he sat she came up to about six feet in front of him. Biting her lip and her cheeks flushed Gwen lifted her skirt and eased her pink panties over her curvaceous hips. As she stepped out of them, Peter suggested. "Let me hold them for you sweet thing." Gwen bent down and picked them up and said in a nervous tone. "Ok catch." Gwen said as she tossed her panties to him. She stood with slightly bent knees and feet parted. Putting a hand down she parted her cunt love lips. Her eyes closed, after a few moments Gwen let a steady stream of warm pee spurt out in an arc in front of her. It hissed as it escaped her and splashed onto the moss. As Gwen reached the end of her main pee, she opened her eyes and looked at Peter with bedroom eyes saying nervously. "I'm almost finished sweet thing." She strained to spurt the last little drop when Peter said in a guttural voice. "Come to me sweet lady." As Gwen stepped in front of him Peter put his hands around her buttocks and whispered. "Give the last drop of your pee then Ill suck your love lips dry. He pulled her bodily to him. Her hot pink love lips at his open mouth. Gwen did a last little pee into his open mouth. As he drank it down he sucked her wrinkled love lips, one at a time then together, letting them out with a plop. He gently licked her clit hood with the back of his tongue. He moved a hand and slipped a curled finger into her hot and very excited cunt. Gently caressing the inside of her love canal, the same time caressing her puffy clitoris. Gwen was getting very excited; she put a hand behind Peter's head and pressed it against her as she raked his hair. She was taking short breaths as her excitation built. She was quivering inside; Peter could feel her cunt contracting and her legs getting wobbly. Gwen gasped in a husky throaty tone" O-h-h, o-h-h f-u-c-k I'm cumming." Gwen's hand pushed Peters head as hard as she could as her hips thrust forward as she spurted her love juice into Peters open mouth, so much that some ran down his chin and down his neck. After her first climax her quivering grew as another climax exploded out of her hot swollen cunt. Gwen's legs were like jelly and she collapsed into Peters lap.

Peter wrestled with Gwen's skirt, pulling it over his head. As she leant against him, her eyes were closed. Peter wiped his chin with his handkerchief and his hand before slipping it into his shirt pocket. He put his arms around Gwen putting a hand behind her head as he softly ran his finger through her wavy hair. He kissed her ear softly as he whispered softly. "You are a very beautiful woman and a very sexy woman. Who tastes heavenly as well. You just relax now."

"Hmm." Was all that Gwen uttered?

After several minutes she opened her dreamy eyes and turned her head kissing Peters ear. She said. "I just dreamt that you made oral love to me. Oh what a dream."

"That was no dream sweet thing. You are heavenly. It was like a dream to be making love to you though." Peter said softly as he looked into her dreamy eyes.

"Peter, Peter, Peter, I've never had an experience like that before" Gwen said throatily as she raised herself up. Peter put out a hand and Gwen helped him up. His tie and a bit of hit shirt were wet with her love juice, "Oh Peter I've stained your tie and shirt," She said as she touched the wet material.

"I'm never going to wash this shirt or tie again." Peter said softly as he took Gwen's head between his hands and kissed her eyes and her button nose.

"You are some man Peter." Gwen said quietly and added. "I guess we had better get going."

"I think we should." He replied

As they strolled back to Peter car their arms around each other. The sun going down, the evening sky red to the West.

"This has been the best evening I've had in very a long time. I will remember it even if we never see each other again. Gwen said as she clung to Peter.

"Me to my sweet lady." Peter replied.

As they drove back to town they sat quietly. Gwen had an arm around Peter's shoulder and the other in her lap. Peter put a hand on Gwen's and she squeezed it and caressed it. She moved her hand away and pulled the hem of her skirt up and taking his hand slipped it onto her bare thigh, she parted her legs a bit. As she held her skirt up Peter slid his hand up her warm soft skin till he felt her curly pubic hair. He slowly twirled his fingers in them. As he did Gwen put her hand over his. Holding it against her. After a minute she took her hand away and crossed her legs trapping his hand against her hot wet cunt. As she curled her fingers in his hair with her other hand. Turning her head she kissed his ear softly and whispered. "You are so hot Peter. Your hand trapped pressed against my cunt. Making me hot for you again."

"My finger feels very comfortable as well. You are making it feel at home wrapped up in your hot wet love lips. It's making me excited as well my sexy lady." He said.

"I make you excited, really. I'm pleased." Gwen whispered as she was rubbing her thighs together over Peter's hand.

As they arrived back in town Gwen uncrossed her legs and Peter pulled his hand away from her hot wet crotch.

"Peter can I have your phone number." Gwen asked, a bit nervously as he drove into the mall parking lot.

"Sure I don't mind." Peter said as he parked.

Gwen got her electronic organiser out of her handbag. Punched in a password and looked at Peter. He recited his number and Gwen keyed into her planner saying. "Thank you lover. You are a secure entry. Only I have the password to read it. And I will call you I promise." Reaching over kissed him tenderly and long. Quietly slipped out of the car and away. Peter drove home quietly remembering the evening and wishing that it wasn't over. Getting to his apartment reaching into his pants pocket for his key and found Gwen's panties. Oh what a great evening it was, taking a cool shower headed to bed.

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers
12