First Encounter

Story Info
Husband likes to watch get his Kashmiri wife fucked.
2k words
3.74
71.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true and my first encounter in the city of Bangalore, India. Please comment and would appreciate your feedback

I moved to Bangalore (India) a few months back. Like most of the people who move in here for being a part of the software industry, I was no different. A regular guy is what people would mostly refer to me as. Most women do consider me to be a handsome guy, some think cute. A good athletic physique adds to my personality. I had recently broken up a 4 year old relationship with my college sweetheart and was just looking for some rebound sex. I did manage to do just that but there wasn't anything exciting about it.

After a few months, I started looking for interesting things, not really sure what I really wanted. I put up an ad on the local classifieds looking for women and couples for a no strings attached encounter. Honestly, I never even thought that this would work. But work it did.

About a week later I received a short email from a 38 year old guy who wanted me to fuck his wife. Now you hear about these things and just make fun of it because you think things like these don't ever happen, at least not so much in India. The guy described his wife to be a hot number who was 28 years old and used to be a model. I sent an instant reply. We exchanged about 50 emails back and forth for about 4 days. It obviously involved me sharing my explicit pictures with them. I was hooked to my email. I was constantly online waiting to hear from him. He finally decided to call me on the fourth day. That was when I realized the seriousness of the situation. This was actually going to happen. He emailed me saying that he is going to log off and will call me in a few minutes. I held the phone in my hand and was pacing back and forth in my room, my heart beating out of my chest.

'Hello', my voice almost pitchy with nervousness. 'Hi Jay, how are you'. His voice was distinguished and I could tell that he was well educated and serious. 'I am fine, how are you', I said feeling easy. 'I was calling just to say that we liked your pictures. We are here in Bangalore for a wedding and will be free tomorrow'

'We will let you know the details by email'.

It was a short conversation and left me with a pounding heart. This was actually going to happen. I was as excited as I was nervous. The next day he texted me the address and we decided to meet at around 7 in the evening. I was told specifically to be there at 7 sharp because they had other engagements later.

Later that afternoon, I took a long relaxing hot bath and shaving my balls in the process. I checked my email and went through the instructions he had sent me. His wife liked polite and quite people who don't talk much. Well, she won't be disappointed on that front at least. I left home around half past 5. I kept telling myself that I loved having sex and I was pretty good at it. 'I can do it'. I bought condoms on the way.

I reached their hotel 10 minutes before time. He had already given me his room number. As I made my way to the second floor, my mind went numb. I wasn't thinking anything at that point. I took one deep breath and knocked on their door. A short guy with a thick moustache opened the door. He looked well above 40's. We exchanged pleasantries. He seemed laid back and relaxed almost too casual which surprised me as he had told me that they haven't done this kind of thing before.

I entered the room and there on the bed was his wife. I just stole quick furtive glances at her without staring openly. She seemed her age which was 28 and was really pretty. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and long spandex tights. I was introduced to her as per the instructions.

'Hi, how are you'. She just smiled.

'You look prettier than I had actually imagined'. I had practiced this in front of the mirror a couple of times so that I don't forget to say it no matter how his wife looked. But she was pretty so it fit. He asked me a few questions about what I do and some unimportant regular stuff.

There was a moment of awkwardness.

'So, have you done this before?'

'Yes, once'. I lied.

'You can go and change in the bathroom. There are track pants in the bathroom'. All this was going exactly as he had mentioned in the email. I went in, put my phone on silent and started taking my clothes off in a hurry. I got naked and pulled up my track pants. I looked myself in the mirror. I looked good, my body looked nice. I pulled the waistband of the tracks and took a look at my cock, nothing, still limp. I panicked for a second, what if I don't get an erection because I was so fucking nervous. I washed my face. 'I can do it', and stepped out.

I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't even turn to look at me. He turned and nodded at me. I didn't know what that meant. 'So, honey shall we start'. She just smiled. There was a moment of awkwardness where I sat there looking at her feet and not knowing what to do. He got up and jumped on the bed and signaled me to join her on the other side. She smelled so good. It was then I felt my junior rising up to the occasion. I had this surge of confidence and kept my hand on her waist. She turned to face her husband and started kissing him. I almost crushed her from the other side and made sure that she felt my hardness in between her butts. She turned towards me and we kissed. I loved the cherry flavored lipstick she had on. We kissed passionately, my hand resting on her stomach. Somehow she was avoiding looking into my eyes but I didn't care for that much as long as she kept her eyes closed while kissing. She turned towards me completely and hugging me tightly. I started moving down her neck, between her breast to her stomach and lifted her top and kissed all over her stomach. I kept rubbing her inner thighs while I was at it, just not touching her pussy, not yet. The husband pulled her top all the way and off her. Her bra came off a second later. I traced my tongue from her belly button to her nipples. She had perky tits with large brown nipples. It just felt amazing in my mouth. The husband was on the other breast. I went back down kissing and started taking off her leggings.

I got the glimpse of tiny black panties with something written in silver on one side. I took my time with her legs. Kissing her legs and inner thighs all the while scraping my hands on her breasts and occasionally kneading her butts. She lifted her butts to help me take off her panties. She lifted her legs all the way up while slowly took them off. I could see her pussy lips peeking at me from in between her closed thighs. I went back up and kissed her all over letting her feel my hard on her stomach. Her hands were all over my body and at one instance her hands grazed slightly but deliberately over my cock (which was still in my tracks). It was electric, my cock jumped at her touch and I didn't know if it could ever harder than this.

I was dying to taste her juices. I spread her legs and looked into her eyes letting her know of my intentions. She closed her eyes as my hands touched her softness. She was completely shaved, just the way I liked it. I licked all around her pussy. I took long licks of the sides of her pussy, teasing her. By this time the husband had moved to the side and was just sitting and watching and holding her hand. She had started moaning by now. I took the plunge and spread her lips and took one long lick. I rubbed her clit with my other hand and put two fingers inside her. She was very wet. I fucked her with two fingers and licked her clit and increasing my pace. Her moaning was just increasing and she was writhing and kept whispering something to her husband.

'She is ready'. He said.

I got up and took off my track pants. I had never been naked in front of another man, at least not like this. I ignored him, not thinking about whether he was watching me or not. I slipped on a condom and went back to kiss her knowing she could taste herself on my lips. I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit and rubbed her clit with it almost making her beg for it. I finally just put the cockhead in and started pushing in slowly, she met me half way by pulling me over her and locking her legs behind me. I was in her to the hilt.

'He is going to fuck you now'

'Yes yes...ummm honey'. She finally spoke something that I could understand. I started really giving it to her and fucking her hard. We fucked like this while the husband started kneading her breast and sucking on her nipples.

I pulled out and turned her around. She sat on all fours and turned around to look at me. I cock just got harder. Her ass was heavenly, creamy white and she had arched her back, pushing her ass invitingly. I could see her glistening and pouting cunt lips. I couldn't resist myself and went down for another lick of that delicious pussy. That got her squirming and she turned around and looked me in the eye.

'Fuck me'

I took me only a second to get into position and impale her with the hardest dick I ever had in my life. I fucked her fast and hard.

'Harder!!'

'She likes it harder'. He added.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and got off the bed so that my feet were on ground. I started really ramming it in. I pulled her hair back and started fucking her harder. She stood up, our bodies in full contact all the way. She turned around grabbed my head and kissed me and went back on all fours. She kept looking back and asking me to fuck harder. I bent over and and grabbed her breasts from behind and pinched her nipples hard. I took a look at her butthole and couldn't resist myself, after spitting a little on my finger, I put it inside. "Fuck yeah...!..ummm..." with that she started coming and I could feel her pussy contracting and a warm liquid engulfing my cock. I just wanted to come inside her right then...but I had special instructions and I didn't want to end it anyway.

I pulled out and she took control and bent over to suck my cock...she took her time..licking from balls up and then slobbering over my cockhead. She rubbed it on the side of her face and then got on top of me. We kissed like crazy and she rubbed her pussy lightly on my rock hard cock. She held my cock and put it inside her quickly and then started fucking me wildly. I tried to grab her tits...but she pushed my hands back and held over my head and then just started bucking on me wildly, moaning all the time. Very soon she came again..and I couldn't hold it any longer. I got her off me quickly and made her lie on the bed and came all over her belly and tits.

I bent over and kissed her, changed, said my goodbyes and left, wondering when will I see her again.