First Encounter with Your Wife

Story Info
Husband receives email from wife's fling.
1.3k words
3.68
57.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to share with you an encounter I had with your wife recently. I was shopping for a few essentials at the local Kroger's while I was in town for a few days on business. I was expecting an important call when my cell rang. I pulled my phone out and saw I had a new text message, so I started absentmindedly fumbling with the phone as I made my way to the checkout. That's when I rammed my cart into another cart and apparently ran over the owner's foot.

I looked up from my phone and apologized. She asked if I didn't have anything better to do than check my messages and run over people's feet and ram into carts. I had a hard time processing all this because I was taken in by this beautiful woman. She was wearing a short dress with a very low-cut neckline. I glanced down to check on her foot that I had supposedly run over and saw some beautifully manicured and painted toes in some "come fuck me" heels. I don't know if she was out looking for attention, but looking around I noticed she sure was getting a lot.

I said, "Miss, I can assure you, there are other things I'd much rather ram into than your cart." Did I really say that, I thought? She must have been thinking the same thing, but then she let out a sly smile and said, "I'll just bet."

"Look, let me make it up to you," I said, "the least I can do is help you with your groceries."

"OK, you're on," she said.

I was checking her out while she was checking out. She waited for me to get through the line and I accompanied her to her car. She wanted to put the groceries in the back seat so she opened the door and asked me to hand her the bags and she'd put them in. I handed her the first bag and as she bent over to put it in the back seat, her dress rode up a bit and I could almost get a view of her ass. I decided to throw caution to the wind and handed her the next bag. As she was arranging it in the seat I reached under her dress to have a little feel of her behind. I didn't stay long, but I got enough to feel pure skin; she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all.

She really didn't react to my move so after I handed her the next bag, I again reached under her dress, only this time I cupped my hand between her legs. That answered one question: it was a thong.

If that had been all, I would have been pleased with the adventure. But after she finished with the bags, she asked if I needed help. I said no, I was just going to call a taxi to take me back to my hotel. She said she felt bad for the way she had acted in the store and that she'd be happy to give me a ride and save me the cab fair.

We enjoyed some chit-chat on the ride, and I kept looking to see if I could get a peak between her legs, hoping her dress would ride up a bit while she was driving. It was just enough to leave me wanting more.

When we got to the hotel, I thanked her for the ride and got out. She said, "Here, let me help you with your bags, I know how hard it can be to fumble with the key with your hands full."

We got to the room and I let her enter first. I told her to set the bag on the table. As she did, the door shut behind us and she kind of paused. I reached up under her dress again and she remained frozen. Without moving, she said, "Why don't you just take them off?" I quickly set my bag down and did as she suggested. I was on my knees with her ass in my face as I pulled her thong down. She lifted each foot in turn to be completely free of it.

I stood back up and put my hand under her dress again and felt her bare pussy for the first time. It was very wet but when I tried to stick a finger in she moved to a chair and sat down. She draped her legs over the arms of the chair so she was spread wide, pointed to her pussy, and said, "Eat."

I got on my knees and licked her pussy up and down, trying to fuck her with my tongue. She closed her eyes, put her head back, pulled the top of her dress down to free her tits and started to play with them. It was a beautiful thing to see.

The more I ate her out, the more vocal she became and she started gyrating her hips. She abandoned her tits and grabbed my head and pulled me into her. She seemed to be cumming as she stopped moving and held me tight against her pussy; I thought I would suffocate!

She released me, got up and had me sit in the chair. She squatted between my legs and started licking my cock, teasing me a bit before she finally took it into her mouth. I let out a little moan and she stuffed her fingers in my mouth to quiet me. She had been fingering herself and I could taste her pussy.

She was an expert cock sucker and seemed to sense when I was getting close to cumming and would back off each time. After the third time she stood up and went to stand in front of the bed. She spread her legs and bent over. I took this as a clear invitation and entered her from behind. She was so wet my cock slid right in.

Normally I would start slowly and build up the intensity, but I was so horny that I started pounding her hard and fast. Surprised, she let out a yell. She grabbed a pillow and bit on the corner to muffle the loudest moans. I enjoyed watching her ass jiggle with each thrust. In a short time she had put her knees on the bed so she could get her ass up higher for me.

When I felt I was ready to cum she moved forward and shook her head and said she wanted to ride me first. I got on my back and she mounted me, picking up right where we left off. She didn't bounce up and down so much as she ground her pussy onto my cock. The pressure was so great on the head of my cock that she was going to make me cum soon. She looked at me and said, "Tell me." All I could say was, "Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming!"

She dismounted me and took my cock into her mouth balls deep. I shot spurt after spurt of cum for what felt like a full minute. I don't know how she managed, but she got it all down.

It took us both a few minutes to recover. She got up, straightened her dress and put her thong back on. She said she had to put her groceries away so she had to go.

I said, "I couldn't help noticing your wedding ring, I hope this doesn't get you into trouble."

"Funny thing is," she started, "he likes me to make up stories for him. Maybe you should write him so he can hear it from the other side."

So there you have it, the story of how I first fucked your wife. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.