First Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back, you grab a new cake of soap and a wash cloth, lathering it up. I take it from you, turning you around and I wash your back, sliding it down over your butt, which I grab in both hands and squeeze. Moving downwards, I wash your legs and stand back up. Turning to face me, I wash down your chest and stomach, deliberately missing your groin, before washing the front of your legs. Dropping to my knees, I start to slide the cloth around your pubic mound and over your balls. Your cock starts to harden as I clean you. Wrapping the cloth around the length, I stroke it up and down, making sure I clean you well. Leaning back against the wall, you let the water wash away the suds. As the last of the soap leaves your cock, I start to kiss and nibble the shaft. Sliding back to the tip, I flick my tongue over the head, before sliding my open mouth up and down, loving your taste.

Grabbing my shoulders, you lift me up to stand in front of you. Re-lathering the wash cloth, you tell me to turn around and rub the cloth over my back, my shoulders, down my arms. Crouching down, you work the cloth over my arse cheeks and down my legs. Standing up, you press yourself against my back, your cock settling between my arse cheeks. Running the soapy cloth over my shoulders and breasts, you stop to pinch the nipples to hard points. You continue to work the cloth down over my stomach as my head drops back onto your shoulder.

Turning me to face you, you crouch down to wash from my feet up, but not before nudging my feet further apart. With teasing slowness, I feel you slide the cloth up my legs, along the fronts first and then on my inner thighs. Dropping the cloth, you grab the cake of soap and rubs it over my pubic mound, using your fingers to work the soap into a lather. You spread my thighs open wider, running the tips of your fingers over my pussy lips toward my arse, stroking me but denying me the pleasure of touching my now throbbing clit.

I lean my shoulders back against the shower wall, letting the water sluice over me. With your left hand, you part my pussy, revelling my pussy, pink and juicy. Sliding your index and middle fingers down the sides of my clit, you run them close to my entrance, making me tilt my hips towards you. Leaning forward you dart your tongue out and flick my clit, causing me to suck in a breath. Moving your tongue lightly against my clit, you circle my wet hole with your fingers, making me strain towards his touch.

With a quick movement, you thrust 2 fingers into me, sucking my clit into your mouth at the same time. Grabbing your head with my hands, I ground myself against your lips and tongue, moaning and begging for this sweet torture. Standing up quickly, you turns so the water is at your back, pressing my back against your chest, cock prodding at me. Placing your left hand on my hip, your right on my shoulder, you push me to bend over. Bringing your right hand to my other hip, I feel your cock nudge at my pussy. Reaching under me, I help to guide you into my aching, wet hole. Pushing forward, you spread my arse cheeks to watch yourself enter me, pushing into me until you're fully inside. You pull out as slowly as you enter me, loving seeing yourself moving in and out, driving me insane with these slow thrusts. Reaching my left hand forward, I brace myself against the other wall of the shower, using my right hand to feel where your cock is joined with me. I reach back further, touching your balls, tugging lightly on them.

Moving my fingers back over my pussy, I start to stroke my clit.

"Gary, please, fuck me faster. You're driving me insane," I beg.

"I aim to please, so your wish is my command." Keeping your left hand on my hip, you grab my right breast, pinching my nipple as you start to move faster.

"Harder, please," I plead.

Shifting you right hand to my shoulder, you pull me back in time to with your forward thrusts, but it's not enough. Grasping my hips in a bruising grip, you start to pound into me, our wet flesh smacking against each other, my hungry pussy sucking at your throbbing cock. I'm crying out for more, harder, faster!

Above my cries I hear you ask, "Can I cum in you?"

"Yes! Yes, oh god, yes! Please, fill me with your cum. Make me scream. Now!"

I start to tremble and shake, my pussy clenching, milking at your cock. Reaching around, you pinch my clit hard, making me shriek in pleasure. Thrusting into me a few more time, I feel your cock swelling more.

"Fuck, yes. Cum for me," I moan.

I push back as you slam into me one last time, feeling your cock twitching as you pour your cum deep into me.

With legs like jelly, I sink to the shower floor, shudders still travelling through me. Bringing my knees up against my chest, I rest my head on my knees, waiting for my heart and breathing to calm. Switching the shower off, you step out of the cubicle and dry yourself off. Reaching out, you help me up, wrapping me in a clean towel, rubbing it over my skin to dry me.

Slowly, we get dressed and leave the bathroom. Looking at the clock on the wall, I notice it to be about 3am, almost closing time. I collect my handbag from Jenny, who asked if I've had a good evening. You grin as I blush, telling Jenny that it was certainly a great evening. Bidding her good night, I head to the door, with you following me. Once we reach my car, you lean down, kissing me softly.

"Gary, thanks so much for tonight. It's been a night of firsts for me and what memories I'll keep."

"Belle, I hope this is just the beginning. It's been a great night, but I don't want it to stop. I'd like to catch up again. Soon, if we can."

Unable to wipe the grin from my face, I respond, "I'd really like that. I'll give you my info. After a night like tonight, I want to see what else we can do."

Grabbing a pen and paper from my car, I scribble my details on it and you provide me with yours.

"Thanks again for showing me what a place like this is like. Call me soon, okay?" I ask.

Leaning down, you kiss me passionately. Drawing back, you cup my cheek, "I'll see you soon, I promise. Drive safely."

I watch as you start to walk away, turning to wink at me, a smile on your face, like you were the cat that got the cream. A shudder of pleasure moves through me as I slide into my car, anticipating our next meeting, which will come sooner than I realise.

Until then....

12