First Experience with a HotWife

Story Info
Meeting a HotWife at the airport.
3.3k words
4.38
43k
46
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a pretty average guy, I guess... I'm in my late 40's, I'm 5'10", and about 200 pounds and I have a 7" dick. Like I said -- average.

I'm fairly successful, and have a bit of money, but not rich. Recently, I was traveling for business, and had been in town for most of the week. On the day I was to leave, there was a big storm moving in, so I told the hotel clerk that I might need the room for an extra night in case my flight was cancelled, so it was reserved for me.

That morning, I was waiting at the airport to find out if my flight was going to take off. It had been delayed twice, so there were a lot of people nervously milling about. Soon, a very well-dressed blonde woman in business attire walked near me, talking on her phone. I overheard part of her conversation --

"I don't know honey, it hasn't happened yet, and it looks like it won't since I'm at the airport now. I'll let you know if my flight is going to take off as soon as I know. I have to go honey, my phone is about to die. I love you!"

When she hung up, and started looking around for a place to plug in her phone, I got a good look at her. Like I said, she was blonde, with lightly curled hair halfway down her back. She was wearing a tight gray skirt, about 6 inches above her knee, with black stockings, and classy black high heels. She wore a business jacket over a white blouse... and, a wedding ring.

Oh well, she's married, but I figured it still might be nice to have a beautiful woman to talk to, while we waited for our flights. So, I said "excuse me, ma'am, I couldn't help but overhear that your phone battery is dying. I have a pocket battery pack here, and you're welcome to plug in." She graciously accepted, and sat down next to me. She introduced herself as Beverly, but told me to call her Bev. We then began chatting about normal everyday stuff -- jobs, families, the weather, etc. I did notice that every time she laughed, she would lightly touch my arm, and it was nice, but I didn't think too much of it. At one point, she crossed her legs, and I noticed an ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Was she a shared wife? This could turn out better than I thought!

Soon after that, an announcement came over the PA stating that all flights were cancelled due to the storm. Everyone, including Bev frantically started making phone calls trying to find a hotel room, and to notify loved ones. After a few minutes of this, Bev sighed, hung her head in her hands, and said "There isn't a hotel room, or rental car to be found within 100 miles of here. I don't know what I'm going to do!"

I knew I had a hotel room, so I nervously said "Bev, I may be going out on a limb here, but really I've got nothing to lose, so here goes. I have a hotel room near here, and if your ankle bracelet means what I think it means, then you're welcome to stay with me tonight."

She stared into my eyes for what seemed like a half hour, but was really only a couple of seconds. She then took a deep breath, and whispered "Oh my god, it's really going to happen."

Then she told me "I've never been with anyone other than my husband, and it's been his fantasy for me to find a stranger and then give myself to him. I've never had the guts to approach someone so it hasn't happened yet, but I figured if I wore the ankle bracelet, someone might approach me, and if it felt right we could go from there. I've been here for a week on business, and you're the first one to say anything! I've enjoyed your company, so yes; I'd like to accept your kind offer! Let me call my husband to let him know my flight was cancelled, and then we can go."

She came back a few minutes later with a smile on her face, and asked if I was ready. In the cab to the hotel, she rested her hand on my thigh, and gave me a nervous smile.

When we got to the hotel, she stood in the doorway, and told me she had something she wanted to tell me. "Like I told you, I've never done this before, so I'm a little nervous. I love my husband, so I really want to do this for him, and he has something he wants me to say to you. Here goes -- 'I am your slut for the night, and my only goal is your pleasure. My body is your plaything, so please use it any way you see fit. I will do what you want, when you want, and where you want. Nothing you desire will be denied to you. My husband's only request is that you take lots of pictures of you using me, and specifically pictures of you coming on my face. So, how can I please you?'"

I told her to go stand in the middle of the room, while I sat in the room chair. I told her "I'm happy to hear that, and don't worry, we will give your body quite a workout, and take lots of pictures. First thing, from now on, you are to call me 'sir'. Second, I want to see what I'll be enjoying tonight, so I'd like you to do a striptease for me. Now, please."

She got a big grin on her face, said "yes, sir!" and started swaying to whatever music was in her head, which suited me fine. I started taking pictures as she took her jacket off, and tossed it on the floor. She then started slowly unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a black lace bra which was barely holding back what appeared to be some nice, firm double D tits. After tossing her blouse my way, she started to shimmy out of her skirt. As she slowly slid it down her lovely ass, I could see that she was wearing a thong that matched her bra, and a garter belt attached to her black thigh-high stockings. When she finally got down to the garter, the stockings, and the 3 inch heels, I made her stop. It was a great look, and so I told her "This is what you wear from now on. Do you understand?" She smiled again, and simply said "yes, sir!"

The strip tease was nice, but I wanted to get down to business. I told her to get down on her knees with her hands behind her back, so I could find out how deep her throat is. She immediately complied, and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock in, and she took it balls deep like a champ. I fucked her face for a while, and took pictures of my cock all the way down her throat while she looked up at me. It felt really good, but I didn't want to cum too soon, so I stopped her, and had her climb up on the bed on her back. She spread her legs wide as I crawled between them, and I shoved my cock in to the hilt in one thrust. I pinned her knees up by her ears, and then started to jackhammer her cunt. The entire time I was pounding into her, she kept yelling things like, "Slam my pussy, pound it! Fuck my married, whore cunt! Fuck your slut!" Pretty soon, I started to get that familiar feeling, so I pulled out, and moved up over her face. Bev started stroking my cock and saying, "Yeah, baby. Cum on my face! Shoot your spunk all over me!" Of course, I obliged her! I took several pictures, and then she cleaned my cock with her mouth. Expertly, I might add.

We lay in bed for a while afterwards, and talked about what just happened. She admitted to being a little nervous at first, but was surprised at how quickly she felt at ease giving herself to me. We both decided that we were really looking forward to the rest of the night. About lunchtime, we decided we should eat something before the next round, so we ordered room service. When the food came, I made Bev answer the door dressed just as she was in her garter, stockings, and heels -- nothing else! I could tell she was nervous about letting the waiter see her naked, but she remembered that she agreed to give herself to me, and that nothing I desired would be denied. The look on the waiter's face was priceless, as he tried to look, while trying to look like he wasn't looking, if you know what I mean! I kept asking him questions like "Doesn't she have great tits? Don't you just love that ass? Aren't her long legs really sexy? Do you like her landing strip?" He would glance at whatever I pointed out, and nervously say something like "Yes, sir. Very nice, sir". Bev was a real trooper during this whole thing, and even though she was a little embarrassed, she would thrust out her tits, or her ass, and stroke her legs, and point out her pussy. It was all very hot! After he left, we ate, we talked, and laughed about what just happened, and Bev admitted that while she hadn't expected to be displayed for another man, she found the experience to be a huge turn-on!

After we ate, we decided to take a bit of a nap, and I allowed her to take her shoes off, but made her keep the rest of it on, as we cuddled up together for a couple of hours.

I woke up some time later to Bev lightly stroking, and sucking on my hardening cock -- what a way to wake up! -- I started playing with her tits, and her pussy. When she saw that I was awake, she swung her leg over, and sat down on my now rigid cock. I grabbed hold of her swaying tits while she slammed her cunt up and down on my cock. She was really grinding, and came several times. I grabbed the camera and took more pictures of her beautiful breasts, and some close-ups of her pussy sliding up and down on my glistening dick. After her second or third orgasm, I made her turn around, and ride me reverse-cowgirl. Again, I took more pictures of her cunt, and her lovely little asshole. I stuck my finger in it, and she had yet another earth-shattering orgasm. I still hadn't cum yet, so I grabbed one of my ties and tied her hands behind her back. I then made her bend over the back of the chair, and I began fucking her from behind. I was really pounding it to her, and she kept cumming. When I was about to cum, I pulled out, and had her turn around so I could cum on her tits. Again, more pictures for her husband, and for my personal spank-bank. After she cleaned my cock with her mouth yet again, she suggested that we should take a shower.

While we were in the shower, she told me to relax, and that she would take care of everything. She lovingly washed every inch of my body, and paid special attention to soft, but slowly hardening cock. She kneeled down under the shower head and began sucking me again! Man, this chick was insatiable! Soon, she was bent over and I was ramming her doggystyle again! While I was fucking her, she looked back over her shoulder and told me "Do you want to try fucking me in the ass?" I took my cock out of her pussy, and lined it up against her asshole. Then she told me "Go slow, I've never done anal before." I asked if she was serious, and she replied that she had never been interested, even though her husband kept asking her to, but being here with me just felt right, and she felt like she wanted to try it. The shower water, and her copious amounts of pussy juice provided plenty of lubrication, and I slowly worked my cock in. Soon, I was nuts deep in her ass. Her moans were a combination of pain, and intense pleasure, and she yelled out "Yes sir! Fuck my ass! Fuck my dirty, whore ass! Take what's yours; take what I never let my husband have! Plant your seed in tight little asshole!" Her ass was incredibly tight, and it wasn't long before I was feeling that familiar feeling in my nuts. Since we didn't have the camera in the shower, I decided to go ahead and bust my nut deep in her ass. She clenched her ass muscles, and milked my cock with her butt. The feeling was intense!

When we were done with the shower, she dried me and then herself off, and I made her get dressed in her standard "uniform". By this time we were ready for dinner, so again I ordered some room service. When the knock at the door came, she knew what to do, and answered it nearly naked again. It was the same young man again, and this time he had a shit-eating grin on his face. We all chuckled about that, and he brought our food in. After he put our food down I grabbed the camera and on impulse I said "You know Bev, I think this young man deserves a really good tip, so get on your knees, suck his cock, and let him cum on your face." Both of them (his name was John, we found out later) had a shocked look on their faces when I said this, but she dutifully did as I ordered, and of course, he didn't complain.

She undid his belt, dropped his pants and started sucking in his now hard cock. I took lots of pictures of her licking and sucking his dick from angles that I couldn't get when she sucked me. She soon got over her initial nervousness, and really got into sucking and playing with his cock and balls. His eyes soon rolled back in his head, and when he came, he spurted all over her face. I got lots of pictures of that, and even a little video! As was her habit, she cleaned him off with her mouth, and then he thanked her profusely, buckled up his pants and left. She looked at me with her cum-covered face and said "Oh, my god! That was so intense! If anyone had told me this morning that I would let a stranger fuck me in the ass, then blow a waiter, and let him cum on my face, there's no way I would have believed them. But here I am, and I love it! I can't get enough!" I told her I was glad I could help...

After she cleaned up and we ate, I thought it might be nice to go down to the bar and have a few drinks, and she readily agreed. I had her look through her luggage, and suggested she wear a tight little black dress she had in there. It was backless, sleeveless, and came down to just a little lower than her ass. No underwear, of course! Her breasts filled it out nicely, and she was showing lots of cleavage. I had her take off her stockings to show off her gorgeous legs, but had her keep her high heels on. I couldn't believe my luck. She was an absolute vision, and she was with me! We rode the elevator down to the lobby, and she was very attentive. We held hands the entire evening, just like lovers. It occurred to me that she had truly given herself to me for the night.

After enjoying some drinking and dancing, and lots of flashing of both her tits and pussy, we decided to head back up to the room for the night. Once there, she undressed herself, and then me, and then we fell on the bed, and made love. Slow, and gentle. It was the first time that we had the opportunity to really explore each other's bodies, and we took advantage of it. After I came inside her pussy (first time I had done that all day!), she kissed me deeply, said 'thank you for helping me explore this side of myself', and we fell asleep in each other's arms. I don't think I've ever slept better.

In the morning, I again woke up to Bev sucking my cock. She looked at me, smiled, and said "Good morning, lover! I've ordered us some breakfast -- it should be here soon!" She continued to suck and lick my cock until we heard the knock at the door. Bev grinned, and dutifully got up to answer it -- naked, of course. Much to our surprise, however, it was a young woman this time! She took one look at Bev, and me naked in bed with the camera in my hand, and didn't miss a beat. She said "Good morning folks, looks like you're having a good time this morning. It also looks like you could use a photographer!" I grinned, and handed her the camera, then beckoned Bev to me. She smiled, climbed on top of me, and guided my hard dick into her pussy. Rebecca (the waitress) was getting in there taking pictures like pro, shooting close-ups of my cock, Bev's cunt, her tits and everything in between. I soon had Bev on her knees, face buried in the pillow, slamming her cunt from behind when I noticed that Rebecca had her blouse open, tits exposed, and her free hand down her pants rubbing her pussy. I caught her eye -- she licked her lips, and nodded toward my cock.

After I made sure Bev came again, I pulled out, and offered my cock to Rebecca. She handed the camera to Bev and then started going to town on my cock. I thought I saw a momentary look of jealously on Bev's face, but she soon got into it, and started taking pictures, and rubbing her clit while doing it. It wasn't long before I felt like I was going to cum, and I told Rebecca so. She stopped, smiled, looked me in the eye and told me to cum in her mouth. She then continued to bob up and down on my cock. I soon came in her mouth, and she opened her mouth to show both Bev and me the cum in there, while Bev took pictures. Rebecca then grabbed Bev and kissed her, swapping my cum back and forth and then swallowed it. She then buttoned up her blouse, and said "That was fantastic, and really hot, but I have to get back to work now. Thanks for letting me join in!" And as quick as that, she was gone.

As fantastic as the last 24 hours had been, we both knew it was time to head to the airport, so we took one last shower together, and I managed to cum one more time. We then called the airport, only to find out that the storm had caused a lot of damage, and all flights were cancelled for at least another day -- maybe two. Bev and I looked at each other, smiled, and said "Well, I guess we'll just have to make the best of it!"

That was the best three days of my life!