First Explorations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guillame
Guillame
11 Followers

Then he moved over me and slipped his arms under my knees. I felt his hand once more as he guided his shaft by touch, not looking away from my face. I must have been still open from his first assault; he thrust into me with far less trouble than the first time- if not less pain, as he again had to force his crown past my tired but no less sensitive and abused muscles and nerves.

I moaned and arched my back, the new angle of his intrusion stroking whatever clusters of sensation his previous withdrawals had touched: the pain was a fading ache, replaced by the very real pressure of his thick meat filling me up and by the hints of pleasure that were making my own shaft harden.

He changed his stance and let my legs fall over his thighs. I slid them up to wrap high around his waist as he leaned forward to rest his hands on either side of my head for support. I was already breathing hard; the added pressure as he bent me almost double had me almost gasping for breath as he leaned his full weight on me.

I ran my hands up his arms and along his back, caressing and stroking him, sometimes digging my nails into his taut skin as he rocked his hips back, withdrawing and letting me gasp for air.

I smelled his sweat; I tasted it as stray drops beaded and fell onto my face as he thrust forward to bury his cock inside my now eager flesh. Each new stroke had my balls tightening and my own cock jumping, rubbing against his stomach as he moved and shifted.

He was over me; he was deep inside me and all around me, his dark flesh contrasting sharply against my arms and legs where they wrapped around him.

He was fucking me, ramming deep inside and slapping my ass with his balls and hips.

He would slide out of me more than halfway and then slam his cock into my welcoming heat, pounding faster now that he had claimed me... and I had accepted him, embracing him and asking him for more with every grunt and moan through gritted teeth.

I was begging for more and he gave it to me.

I was lost in the sensations: there was an underscore of pain to every wave of pleasure from his thrusts. I was surrounded by his smell and the feel of his body against me. He was kissing my neck and moaning against my shoulder. And when I opened my eyes and looked down, I could see his dark, dark flesh meeting and separating again from my pale skin. My cock was painfully hard, new drops of pre-cum flying onto my chest and cheeks as he rode me hard.

I am not sure how long it was that he had me pinned to the mattress under his weight before I felt him tense up. He hissed and groaned, then arched against me, lifting his head from my throat to let out a long, drawn-out sound as he held very still inside me.

His orgasm was as hard and intense as our sex. He shuddered and I felt him jump and move inside me as he let go.

When it had passed, he smiled down at me once more and kissed me on the lips. He murmured something about cleaning up; about not wanting to make a mess- I would have laughed if I'd had the energy. I smelled of him, I was spattered with tiny pearl drops on sheets damp with our sweat and he was worried about making a mess.

He disappeared into the bathroom while I regained my breath and pushed myself up on the bed until I found a pillow to rest my head.

When he returned with a damp washcloth, he lay down next to me. He cleaned the drying spots from my chest and lay back with a long, contented sigh.

I was still hard and turned on. The waves of pleasure from whatever he'd hit within me had not quite peaked- I had felt close just as he'd climaxed. I reached down hesitantly to wrap a hand around my own shaft- when he noticed and smiled at me, I stroked myself slowly, just keeping myself hard while I took a good look at Smoke.

He was compact and lean, even when so obviously relaxed. His cock was draped on his stomach, still half-erect and gleaming wet from the washcloth. I could clearly see the lines of his muscles under the ebon skin of his stomach and thighs.

Driven as much by curiosity as by my need to finish, I let go of me and reached down to caress his shaft. He made a soft sound as his cock jumped a bit under my hand. He felt warm and heavy in my fingers, slick from the wash.

I wrapped my fingers around his girth and stroked the underside of his head with the tip of my thumb, making him groan and close his eyes. I slid my loose fist down to his balls and back up to once more tease his tip with my thumb in a small, rolling motion. He was growing harder once more, slowly but surely. I leaned in and rested my head on his flat stomach, breathing in his heady musk and the faint scent of soap as I continued to slowly stroke his length.

When he'd become almost completely stiff again, I shifted once more to slide my face closer. I touched my lips to his head and could taste the soap and a slight trace of saltiness. I ran my tongue all over his flesh, from the ridged end to the hypersensitive slit where I could taste more of his seed: he moaned loudly and arched his hips toward my mouth. I opened my lips wide and accepted him there too, slowly engulfing him as best I could until I felt him at the back of my throat.

I continued to slowly jerk him off as I swirled my tongue all over his head and as much of his shaft as I had been able to take in my mouth. He grew harder as I licked and lapped at him, breathing deeply of the mix of his scents- sweat and sex and the oil, the taste of his flesh slowly eclipsing all the others. I would stroke him a few seconds as I would myself, then run my hand down to cup his balls and caress them until they tightened up before returning to the slow up and down motions to match my mouth's rhythm.

He had moved again. His hand was on my shoulder and would open and clench again, digging into my flesh as I made him flinch and jump and moan. He rocked his hips slowly to meet my lips and tongue, shifting on the bed as he was treated to the soft, wet pleasure of my mouth with the occasional pang of near-pain as I lingered too long on particularly sensitive spots.

Before too long, I could taste another hint of salt on my tongue- a drop of pre-cum that told me he was as excited again as I was. I murmured against his cock that I wasn't done, that I wanted him to take me again. He squirmed under my mouth and hand... and I took that to be assent.

I smiled at him, lips glistening like his cock, and swung my leg over his waist, straddling him. He reached up and laid a hand on my chest.

"There's another rubber in my pack..."

"No... I want to feel you, really you, please." He hesitated a long moment, looking at my face. Then he nodded his assent.

(To be concluded.)

Guillame
Guillame
11 Followers
12