First Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing sexcapades of president & his family.
10.8k words
4.58
57.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

President Jack Erickson was back in his home state of New York for the first time since his inauguration less than a month prior. After meeting with foreign dignitaries at the United Nations, he met his mother for dinner in a private room of a quaint European restaurant. Secret Service surrounded the perimeter of the room's outside.

After dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, Mrs. Erickson asked, "How are you Jack? You look tired and stressed."

"Mom stress comes with the job. The tiredness I'm getting used to as well. It's the damn loneliness. Here I am the most powerful man in the world and I can't even get a date."

Kicking her right high heel off, Mrs. Sara Erickson did something most everyone would find appalling. She raised her black stocking foot and placed it in her son's lap gently massaging his growing hard-on.

Closing his eyes and dropping the fork to the plate Jack said, "Oh mom that feels unbelievable."

"I know how rough it is on you. Would it help if I spent the night with you in the Presidential Suite at the hotel?" Your father would understand why I stayed. He always has in the past." She replied with a coy smile spreading across her face.

"Oh mom you don't know how much I would like that, but I can't risk it. The only safe places are the "Presidential Living Quarters" and back home at the mansion." Jack said softly.

You might wonder why the President of the USA would want to get intimate with his mother until you saw her beauty. At age sixty-two she looked gorgeous, with smooth white skin a small well defined nose and strong chin. Her periodic visits to a famous plastic surgeon were money well spent. Incredibly there wasn't a wrinkle to be found on her body. No sagging chin, butt or breasts. Her personal trainer helped keep her body tight so she was able to maintain a slim waist and firm buttocks. With long dark eyelashes to match her very dark eyes, Mrs. Erickson was hot! If she wasn't already rich, she probably could have made a fortune modeling or being an actress. As it was just about everyone agreed she could have passed for Joan Collins twin when the actress was younger.

Not wanting to torment her son she pulled her foot back and placed it back in the shoe. "I'm sorry dear," she said with disappointment.

"It's ok Mom. This is the course I chose. Do you think dad and you could make it out this weekend? Laura and I would love to see you both." Jack asked hopefully.

"We can't this weekend. How about the weekend after?" She asked hopefully.

"That should work we could go to Camp David," the President replied.

"Oh and I do hope you plan on more than just seeing us," Sara Erickson said with a mischievous and wicked smile."

"Oh mom you are so deliciously wicked. I could eat you up." Jack said in a lustful whisper.

"Like you did that very first time when I caught you in the act of relieving yourself?" She said in a hot sexy voice.

"Yes like that and since I'll be alone tonight. I will be thinking about that day as I lay in bed playing with myself. Know that my thoughts will be on you and that as I cum you're name will be on my lips." He said with lust rising up in his groin.

"Oh Jack you always was a romantic. When I get home and go to bed, I'll do the same. Who knows maybe well even cum at the same time, thinking about the same thing? Then maybe the distance won't seem that far apart. How I do love you my son." Sara Erickson said affectionately.

"I love you mom." The President said getting up from the table in order to assist his mother rise up as etiquette dictated. Still alone they hugged closely as Sara Erickson gently squeezed his large firm testicles.

After they departed the President went his suite to get ready for bed. He wanted to get back to Washington early tomorrow since he still had some work on some judicial appointments.

As he lay naked in bed with the sheets pulled down, he thought of his mother doing the same. This got him aroused and further caused him to think back on that fateful evening when his mother caught him jerking off.

His sister Laura had just gone away to Harvard and Jack was horribly lonely as he prepared to leave for a job in Washington DC. After a summer of incestuous lovemaking he was again back to using the hand to relieve himself. He must have been pretty noisy as he reached the critical point of no return, for his mother hearing what was going on decided to investigate.

Mrs. Erickson opened the door and flipped on the light just in time to see Jack in the middle of a rather large orgasm. With his eyes closed he was pumping his cock as hard as he could. When the light came on he looked up with a stunned looked and saw his mother also shocked staring at him pump his prick.

Moaning but unable to stop he cried, "Oh mom! Ooh...! Agh... Agh...!"

Jack then erupted, spewing cum all over himself, his neck, chest and belly. Spurt after spurt exploded from his long slim cock.

Mrs. Erickson seeing her poor son's condition couldn't help but laugh out loud. Jack looked like a little boy caught raiding the cookie jar. Thank god he had an erection or he probably would have peed on himself.

"Oh mom I'm so embarrassed!" He said, his face now crimson red.

"Jack you don't have to be embarrassed. All men masturbate. I would be worried if you didn't, what do men say "Choke the chicken?" Mrs. Erickson said with a smile.

"Here let me help you clean-up. Little boys are so messy." She said getting some tissues and using them to pick up slippery sticky seed. "So who was the lucky girl you were fantasizing over? Was it your sister?"

For the second time in as many minutes Jack's face showed shock. "How did she know? Did Laura tell her?" He asked himself.

"Well that answered my question and no your sister never breathed a word about your affair with her this summer. In addition I commend you both because apparently no one else knew what was going on." She said calmly.

"Well than how did you know?" Jack asked.

"Two things. I suspected when you were able to help draw Laura out of her depression so easily right before she graduated. Second the way the two of you looked at each other when you thought no one was looking. The two of you looked liked you'd fallen for each other real hard." She said with a whimsical smile.

"You're not angry with us?" Jack replied.

"Of course not. I think it's kind of cute and besides Laura is like a new person. I've never seen her so confident in her self and her abilities." Mrs. Erickson said assessing the situation.

"So what have you two lovebirds decided to do?" She asked.

"Because of my political goals and the fact that what we did was breaking the law, we've decided to break it off. We will still love each other, just not physically." We figured that eventually someone would find out especially because we love each other so damn much." Jack said breathing a heavy sigh. His heart was breaking from having to hold back on the intimacy.

"So until you find yourself a bride, you're going to have to resort do doing things by hand huh?" Mrs. Erickson said sympathetically.

"It looks that way. Not unless you have some ideas that will resolve the problem. " Eric said glumly.

"I just might. You know Eric your Father isn't as interested in sex as he used to be. As a result I don't get satisfied as much as I used to. This leaves me feeling horny quite a bit. I don't know if this old body of mine could generate an erection from you, but if your willing, so am I." Sara Erickson said hopefully.

At age forty-five Mrs. Erickson's body was anything but old. With her beauty, figure and firm breasts she looked better than most 35-year-old women.

"But mom don't we run the same risk of being discovered?" Eric questioned.

"As long as we only make love on this floor we should be safe. The servants have strict instructions not to come up here after 8 PM. And since we won't be romantically linked the way you and your sister are, we don't have to worry about giving anything away." She said with a devilish grin.

"Well I'm willing to give it a try." Jack said eagerly.

Looking down at Jack's groin, Sara Erickson saw that she had won him over as his prick rose to attention. "Whew! Is it warm in here?" She asked as she began fanning herself with the lapels of her red satin robe that prominently displayed her large round breasts and erect nipples.

Standing directly in front of him she asked, "Do you mind if I get into something a little bit cooler?"

Not waiting for an answer she quickly unknotted the red silk sash, unpeeled the robe off her shoulders and let it flow off her back rubbing gently against her firm buttocks.

Jack's mom was now as naked as he was. "Wow mom you are really hot!" he said with his prick bouncing as if admiring her well-preserved features.

"Stand up Jack let me hold you in my arms." His mother asked with arms outstretched.

Holding her closely, Jack enjoyed the feel of his mom's pointy nipples as they rubbed against his chest. On the other hand she enjoyed feeling his steel like rod rubbing against her abdomen.

Looking up, she saw Jack bend towards her preparing to give her a lover's kiss. Gently opening her lips, she allowed Jack to enter with his tongue. Immediately both tongues engaged the other brushing, caressing and attacking in an effort to arouse the other.

Stimulated, Sara could feel her vagina become lubricated. "Oh Jack!" she said as he placed his right hand on her left breast and began to massage it, paying special attention to massaging the nipple and brown area around it.

Moving down he decided to feel his mom's pussy. He was happy to find her already aroused as evidenced when he inserted two fingers in and out of her cunt. The wet squishy sound testified to her current state of excitement.

"Oh my...! Oh my god!" she said breathlessly and suddenly became weak-kneed.

Jack catching his mother lifted her up and placed her on the bed face-up. Climbing atop her held her in his arms lightly planting kisses on her chest, neck, cheeks and finally back on her lips.

"Mother I must examine your ...your..." he stumbled not knowing how to address his mother's sex organ.

"Pussy?" His mother answered. That's OK Jack you can call it anything you want. "Pussy, cunt, beaver, box, vagina, tunnel of love, cum hole, love canal or cunny. When I make love I like when a man talks dirty to me. I also like when he tells me everything he's feeling just as I like to shout out what I'm feeling," she added.

Laughing quietly Jack said. "Oh mother you're too much. I love you. Kiss me and let me go down on you and drive you mad with desire."

With that they joined briefly in another passionate kiss. Jack wasting no time started down his mother's body. Stopping briefly to pay homage to his mother's magnificent breasts. After kissing and sucking them each for a moment, he proceded to his mother's cunny. He had already found out from his sister that her mother's beaver was bald.

Rubbing her hairless mound and vagina, he heard his mother ask. "Do you like it? Does it turn you on?"

"If it turned me on anymore I would probably be blowing my wad right now!" He replied.

Opening her legs wide to accommodate her son, Mrs. Erickson sighed delightedly as Jack dove in and began rubbing his face in her pussy. To help him out, she began gyrating her hips smearing her pussy lips all over him. "Oh yes Jack rub your face in my birth canal. The place you from which you entered the world. Stick your face in like you're trying to climb back in my womb." She said hotly.

"Oh mommy you taste and smell so wonderful." Jack replied enjoying the musky taste and scent of a woman. Stopping only for a moment he used his fingers to examine his mothers pussy.

Mrs. Erickson had long leathery skin folds that made up her cunt lips. A tall erect clitoris proudly sat atop the point where her pussy lips joined together. Unable to resist he began chewing and pulling on her long rubbery flesh. He then began to use his tongue to fuck his mom's cunt.

"Oh god Jack that feels so hot. Oh but wait. Please wait. I don't want to cum like this." With that she got up raised herself off the bed. "Lie on your back son. That's an order from your mommy." She said with an impish smile.

Changing places Jack was now lying down as his mom straddled his thighs. "What are you doing mom?" Jack asked.

"Doing my love? Why I'm about to give you the screwing of your life. I'm going to fuck your brains out." She said in a hot low lust filled voice.

With that Sara Erickson joined her son in the act of incest. Lifting herself up in a crouching position she hovered over her son aligning her cunt with his cock. Once satisfied with her positioning, she eased herself down on her son, her lover's prick.

"Ooh...!" She moaned as the bald lips of her vagina came in contact with Jacks trimmed pubic hair.

"Now Jack I want you to just enjoy this don't try to thrust inside of me. Leaving the driving to me." His mother instructed.

With that Mrs. Erickson began to give Jack the fucking of a lifetime. She began to bounce up and down on her son's cock. She raised her torso till just the tip of his rod remained in her and then immediately squated down until her love mound smashed into Jack's pelvis. Up and down she bounced like a human ball.

Jack was amazed at her agility and speed as she ran herself up and down his pole. Fortunately since he had just cum a few minutes earlier, he was able to hold back. Jack smiled lying back and enjoying the smooth juicy feel of his mother's pussy as she covered his prick with her juices. The sight of his mother springing up and down with her 38D breasts bouncing along with her was intense.

As intense as it was for him it was even more intense for his mother. "Oh Jack! Oh god! This is too fucking awesome. Your hot cock it setting me on fire. I'm going to cum! Yes. Yes! Yes...!" She cried out as her pumping and gyrations intensified.

Unable to stop the imminent orgasm she surrendered to it. Agh! Agh! Ooh...!" she moaned now in the throes of a violent orgasm. Poor Sara looked like a fish flopping as her senses slowly returned. Finally collapsing on Jack when she was finished.

"Did you cum mother?" Jack asked in a teasing way.

"As a matter of fact I did." She said raising her head in a dignified way and then falling back down to tickling him.

After they finished playing Jack asked, "May I take you from behind mom?"

"You mean fuck me like a bitch in heat? That sounds delicious. Let's do it." She responded with excitement rising in her voice.

Then getting off Jack, she positioned herself on the bed in classic "doggie style" position. Her hands and forearms supporting her upper torso and her knees near the edge of the bed supporting the lower. Her legs were spread with the lower portion hanging over the side to allow Jack access to her cunt. Keeping her head up she moved her butt back and forth in a teasing inviting manner. Her breasts grown larger because of gravity gently swayed side to side in response to Sara's actions.

Jack inflamed with lust and turned on by his mother's reference to fucking her like a "bitch in heat," decided to play his mother's game.

"Ok mommy here comes your big dog son. I'm going to fuck you, you horny bitch. I'm going to plow my aching rod deep in your hot hole. I'm going to fuck your hot box till you cry for mercy!" He said as he plunged his rock hard prick into her pussy hole.

"Ooh yes! That's it baby fuck your mommy. Give it all to me. Pump your cock as deep as it will go in my burning wet cunt. Squirt that big doggy load of cum inside of me. With balls your size I know you still have lots of man juice to coat my pussy walls." She said breathlessly as her body rocked back in forth in reaction to the pounding that Jack was giving her.

You got it my lover bitch. I'm going to enjoy pumping my steaming hot load of seed in your wet slippery hole. Listen to the sound of us fuck. Listen to my cock make slippery sliding squishy sounds as it beats itself against your pussy walls. Feel my balls bounce against your steamy little clit. He said as he fucked his mother as fast and hard as he could.

The sexy dialogue combined with Jack's furious fucking, caused his mother to surrender to her body's need for release. With breasts now bouncing back and forth and her nipples brushing against the blanket, creating an incredible pleasure in her sensitive breasts, Mrs. Erickson exploded into orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh my. I'm cuming! I'm a bitch in heat and I'm cuming like one. Oh...! Oh...! Agh...!" she cried out as she tried to shove her ass back into Jack so he would pound her even harder.

As his mother burst into orgasm, Jack felt his balls tighten and his cock twitch in readiness to spew his cum. Grabbing the cheeks of her buttocks firmly, Jack took control of the lovemaking in an effort to speed up the fucking.

Relieved to see his mother coming out of her orgasm Jack fell head long into his. As his balls pulsated and churned, his seed pumped its way up his shaft. His rod throbbing and contracting, jettisoned his hot sticky load in his mother's pussy, glazing its smooth muscular walls and filling her vaginal canal.

Throwing his head back as spurt after spurt entered her, he cried. "Oh mommy here it is! Here's your sonnies load. Ah! Ah! Agh...!"

The room was filled with the fragrance of Mrs. Erickson's juices and Jack's sperm. The only sound now was the swishing slippery sound of Jack's cock as it slowed its fucking tempo. Finally satisfied, Jack withdrew his cock and was amused by the loud plopping sound it made as he extracted it from his mother's hole.

The President recalling that first time with his mother, was now pumping frantically on his cock and like that day his mother caught him, he began to uncontrollably shoot his cum from his prick. As the sperm shot up high in the air landing warmly on his balls belly and hand, The President of the United States of America moaned lowly two words. "Oh mommy!" The next day found Laura Erickson in her White house office. She was now an attractive 35-year-old woman with a brilliant mind, long shapely legs and a very sexy body. Her brother Jack had just returned to the White House from a diplomatic trip to New York. Much of the President's success in being elected was in large part the work of his sister as Campaign Manager and Chief Political Advisor.

Laura now assumed a unique role in history. Because Jack was a widower who had no children (his wife died of a brain tumor while Jack was serving his first term in Congress), Laura was to assume the ceremonial duties of First Lady. This was not the first time in history someone other than a wife assumed such duties. Under the Presidency of Andrew Jackson, his daughter in-law Rachel took on that role for the widower President. What was unique was that Laura would also be assuming the role of Chief of Staff, perhaps the most powerful position in the White House next to the President himself.

As mentioned earlier Laura was very attractive. Her hair was shoulder length reddish-blond and wavy. She had a cute little Scandinavian "ski-jump" nose. Her teeth were a pearl white and although her chin tended to jut out a little, it only made her look cute and innocent. With a long slim neck, she was about 5'10", weighed 135 lbs with a flat abdomen, narrow waist but shapely hips that showed off her firm muscular buttocks. Not an ounce of fat showed on her body. Although slim, her breasts were a well-pronounced 34C. Because she liked to work out, her long legs were shapely, firm and muscular. Laura quickly became the sexual fantasy of many of the Secret Service staff and not just the men either. Her most fascinating feature was her eyes. She had perfectly round eyes with an incredible sky blue color. On occasion, people especially men, would be in deep conversation with her and if they happened to get caught up in her eyes they would lose their train of thought, almost as if hypnotized by them. Laura knowing this often used it to her advantage. Some even say she used her eyes to help secure a Rhodes scholarship (however with her brains she really needed no help).