First Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Jack Erickson had been elected, a situation was occurring that the Secret Service needed to discuss with Laura. It was decided that Kathy Ventura the Head of all White House security, would speak to her about it.

Laura got along well with Kathy for in many ways they were alike. Kathy was 34, was 5' 8" tall with a muscular, well-proportioned body. Although her breasts were smaller than Laura (34A), her muscle tone was much more pronounced and suited her well in her role as the President's protector. Kathy had jet-black straight hair that she kept just below the ears and collar. She was pretty with a little nose and while not necessary gorgeous she had a beauty all her own. What most people would say was Kathy's best feature was her bright warm smile and strawberry-reddish cheeks especially when she blushed or had an orgasm. Her uniform was always the same, a dark dress suit, with white blouse with the skirt ending just above the knee. Kathy was a no-nonsense professional who could keep up and surpass her male counterparts.

The rumors around the office were that Kathy was a lesbian since she never showed any interest in guys. This was only partially true. Kathy had engaged in some lesbian activity while an undergraduate at Stanford, but back then she also enjoyed the charms of more than just a couple of men. Actually like Laura, Kathy had no chance for romance given her career choices.

It was a gray, February afternoon, late in the day, as Kathy entered Laura's office in the White House.

"Hi Kathy," the President's sister said happily. "I've just been working with Jack on his appointment for the new Justice to the Supreme Court. We think Larry Torrance is a good choice. What do you think of him?

"Well it's not really my role to advise you Ms. Erickson," Kathy said cautiously.

"Cut the crap Ventura. You've been heading this detail since November. By know you should have learned two things. First when I ask your opinion I want your opinion. Not a bunch of hogwash but straight from the hip good old American, no bullshit truth. Second I don't want you to call me Ms. Erickson, First Lady Erickson or anything formal. You are to call me Laura and God help you if you don't," Laura proclaimed.

Kathy taken off guard started to uncharacteristically giggle and then flashed the First Lady one of her award winning smiles and said, "What ever you say Laura." Kathy thought, "This could be a very interesting Administration."

"OK, what can I do for you Kathy", Laura said next.

"It's regarding a delicate matter concerning the President," Kathy said rather awkwardly.

With that Laura became instantly alert. Anything that affected Jack was of the utmost importance to her. She had dedicated her career and life to her brother and he was all that mattered to her. "Cautiously she asked, "What about Jack?"

Treading carefully Kathy replied with reddening cheeks, "Well it's about his needs."

Now really curious Laura wondered what Kathy was talking about. She could tell Kathy was feeling awkward. What makes a girl feel uncomfortable talking to another girl about her brother? Suddenly it dawned on her. "OK out with it! Don't be shy, there could only be one topic that is making you feel like that and it has to do with sex."

"You got it." Kathy said with a loud sigh that released a lot of pressure in her tight muscular chest. She then followed up, "As you may or may not be aware, the President has in the past used the services of a discreet Madam located in Georgetown. She would provide him woman to service his needs and he in turn would pay her on a monthly basis.

Now well into reporting the situation Kathy continued as if in a briefing, "Since becoming President, he has used her services a couple of times. However, I'm sure you can see the huge security risk he is presenting to himself as well as the country. In the old days the Secret Service looked the other way. In fact there were instances where the Secret Service acted more like prostitution procurement ring than as an agency that safe guards the President. Given the current state of the country, we can't let the President have his, uh... needs satisfied by anyone without the highest security clearances," Kathy said with a blush.

Laura couldn't hold back any longer, and started to laugh. "So this is what has got the world's most powerful security force up in arms about."

Flustered Kathy said, "It's not funny Ms. Erick... I mean Laura. Your brother could be in danger, as well as the country. I've been struggling with how to bring this to you for your help." She said now settling back down.

"Oh you poor dear. I imagine this has been quite a trial." Laura spoke sympathetically.

"Well yes, I guess it has. Sometimes when I get stressed like this my neck and shoulder muscles get tensed up and sometimes go into spasm," Kathy answered as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well give me a day or two to think on this and then I'll get back to you." Laura said thoughtfully.

One of the things Laura was thinking about was Kathy. For like Kathy she too was bisexual and enjoyed the charms of both a woman as well as a man. Being her brother's Chief Advisor, she had read the FBI reports on Kathy and knew of her excellent qualifications as well as all personal data including her sexual preferences. As a matter of fact it was Laura who choose Kathy for this assignment.

Believing the meeting was over, Kathy replied, "Thank you Laura."

"Wait a minute. Sit back down." Laura said with a plan already forming in her mind.

However, in order for it to work, it would require Kathy's complete cooperation and devotion. Something Laura wanted anyway. For not having been with another man or woman for a very long time had caused Laura to become rather lonely and sometimes referred to as, "the spinster of Capital Hill." Laura desperately wanted the love of another person, regardless of their sex.

"Kathy, I was wondering. Do you have dinner plans for this evening? The Chef here makes a mean Cobb Salad, but it's always too much for one person." Laura spoke gazing directly at Kathy with her round sky blue eyes."

"Aren't you dining with the President?" Kathy asked.

"No Jack's going to be over the U.S Naval Observatory playing cards with the Vice-President and some friends. Sometimes it gets lonely eating by yourself." She replied.

"Tell me about it. I'd love to have dinner with you." Kathy replied warmly.

It was like electricity ran through Kathy when she locked her eyes on Laura. Incredibly she found herself getting wet between her legs. What an incredible feeling. No one had ever been able to that with only his or her eyes.

"Great! Than come to living quarters at 7 PM and I should have everything ready. Oh one more thing dress casually. Ditch the suit. Jeans are fine."

Latter Kathy arrived at Laura's at the Presidential Living Quarters promptly at 7 PM. After acknowledging 2 of the many Secret Service persons currently on detail and wondering what their thoughts would be of her having dinner with the bosses sister, Kathy proceeded to knock.

"Come on in! It's unlocked." Laura shouted from inside.

Kathy went in. It was nice and warm inside and from the entryway she could see a gas fire burning in the fireplace.

Laura came in from one of the side rooms saying. "I guess you wonder why I leave the door unlocked but with all the security coverage I figured I'm safe without it.

Kathy's heart skipped a beat because Laura was wearing only a pair of black leotards. It was evident she had been working out by the sweat on her face. In addition, the moist droplets of perspiration ran down her chest causing her leotard to cling tightly to her well-developed breasts and pointy nipples.

What really caused Kathy to almost lose it was the cleft that was Laura's womanhood was wantonly displayed between her legs. So pronounced were they, that Kathy could tell that Laura must keep it shaved. For the second time today Katy felt her pussy lips getting wet.

Her cheeks shown strawberry red as she looked up and gazed into Laura's eyes, realizing she had been caught in the act of leering.

"Gotcha!" The president's sister thought to herself.

Poor Kathy nervously thought, "Damn! Laura 's probably has already figured out she turns me on. I'll probably be reassigned to the counterfeiting detail in Barrows, Alaska." She thought believing she had blown it.

However Laura pleased with the results of her appearance just smiled and said. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to let you see me like this. I just wanted to finish up my exercise routine." She lied.

"Given your great physique you must work out too. Laura added."

"Well, yes I do quite a bit of running and weight conditioning." Kathy replied recovering from her episode of staring at the First Lady.

"Please get comfortable have a seat on the couch, while I take a quick shower and change." Laura encouraged.

Kathy did just that. She used this time to gather her wits and so not to be caught by Laura again in a compromising way. Although she had to confess she found herself desperately drawn to her. There was something in Laura's manner that made Kathy want to open up and surrender herself totally to her. Indeed she had not experienced anything like it since her college days and she found herself getting all warm and funny inside.

While still lost it thought, Kathy looked up to see Laura come down the stairs. This time she wore a festive V-neck, red cotton, pullover and snug body fitting jeans similar to the ones that Kathy was now wearing. Kathy on the other hand wore a pink, button down blouse.

"I hope you're hungry?" Laura asked.

"Famished!" Kathy replied.

For in more ways than one both Kathy and Laura were in need of having their appetites satisfied.

And with that the adjourned to the dining room. While enjoying their salads and several glasses of very good wine, Laura and Kathy shared much with each other, their experiences growing up, career challenges and even sports. To the delight of both they seemed to hit it off wonderfully. It soon became evident to both that this was the beginning of what each hoped would be a very close relationship.

Still Kathy knew she had to stay clear of making any overt motions towards Laura as much as she might want to. She had not come this far only to blow it now. As much as she would like to make a move and hold, kiss and explore Laura's body, she couldn't without risking her career.

Laura sensed the time was right. She made her next move. Getting up she dismissed the servants for the evening.

Returning to her dinner guest she said, "Kathy, you mentioned earlier that your neck and shoulders would tighten up on you. You seem to still be rubbing your neck a lot. Let's go in the living room. If it's ok with you I'd like to try an old Swedish massage on you that I think will help loosen you up."

Then Laura looked into Kathy's eyes hoping that she could use them to persuade her. However, Kathy needed none. "Sure Laura. I'm game for just about anything at this point." Kathy said truthfully.

With that they both walked into the living room. Laura had Kathy sit on the couch instructing her to completely relax. Laura than walked behind her and gently began to massage Kathy's neck and shoulder while alternately caressing them with her fingertips.

The massage was working wonders on Kathy. Not only were her neck and shoulder muscles relaxing. Kathy found herself getting very excited. She knew she would be frantically masturbating tonight thinking about Laura while she used her favorite vibrator while still wearing the black thong panties she now had on. Already those panties were wet with her love nectar.

Laura was getting excited as well. Kneading Kathy's muscles and caressing them was getting Laura's nipples hard. What she heard next made her commit to her next actions.

"Oh Laura, that feels exquisite," Kathy exclaimed.

Needing no further encouragement Laura made her move. While continuing to massage Kathy's left shoulder, Laura gently began to dip her right hand into Kathy's blouse.

As soon as Laura's hand came in contact with her flesh, Kathy realized what was happening and began to think to herself. "What should I do? Is this a test? Is she trying to trick me and get me fired?"

Suddenly she realized that Laura must have read her profile and knows that she has slept with other women. Not knowing what else to do she looked up to try to read Laura's face. One look was all she needed to know the truth.

For while Laura now had her hand under Kathy's bra and was making love to her right nipple with her fingertips, her face was that of an angel. Laura's beautiful smooth porcelain white skin glowed as it contrasted beautifully with her reddish-blond hair that hung over her forehead. Laura's eyes glimmered as Kathy drank deeply from the love within them. Kathy knew that like her, Laura was a lonely soul who only wanted someone to love. Someone who would caress her and give her pleasure as well as receive pleasure in return. In that moment, Kathy knew that Laura had chosen her to be that person.

Kathy spoke first. "You're so beautiful! Why me. How should I be so fortunate?"

Laura broke into a big smile and said. "I feel like the fortunate one. It's been such a long-time and I feel like I've known you all my life."

With that Laura bent her head down and kissed Kathy on the lips. First brushing her lips gently against Kathy's, followed by her tongue. Soon both Laura and Kathy's mouth were open as their tongues intertwined with each other. Due to the awkwardness of the position, Laura broke off first. She then came around the front of the couch and raised Kathy up.

Now much more comfortable they were able to kiss deeply as each turned their heads in order to maximize the amount contact with the other. Each one's mouth open and in contact with the other as their tongues met and gently brushed the other in slow circular motion. Holding each other tightly with one hand, they used the other to stroke the other's hair, back and buttocks area.

Finally Laura spoke first. "Let me undress you. I already have in my thoughts you know."

"Oh yes! Please do!" Kathy replied eagerly.

After kissing Kathy lightly one more time, Laura began the delightful task at hand. Quickly and efficiently she unbuttoned Kathy's blouse, tugging it gently up from her hip-hugging blue jeans. Laura then pushed it over Kathy's shoulder and allowing her to shrug the blouse off. With the exception of her bra, Kathy was naked from the waist up.

Laura then unsnapped Kathy's belt-less jeans and drew them down to the soft deep plush carpet. As she did, she immediately noticed the black t-back bikini panties, lodged within Kathy's vagina and smelled the succulent musky aroma that drifted from it.

Bending down, she ran her lips over silk material and said sexily, "Latter for you."

"Oh...Oh my!" Kathy cried in a state of extreme agitation.

Laura then knelt down and removed each of Kathy's shoes and socks. Next she had her step out of her jeans. Standing up now she held Kathy tightly and began kissing her hungrily once more. As Kathy returned the squeeze she grasped Laura firmly by the back and buttocks and mashed her almost naked self against Laura's breasts and pelvic region. So engrossed was she that she failed to notice Laura unhooking her bra from the back.

Once the kiss broke off, Laura stepped back drawing Kathy's bra forward and off her shoulders and arms. Feeling the freedom of her breasts set free from the bondage of her bra, Kathy shivered with delight at the thought of what was yet to come.

Not stopping, Laura bent down and hooked her fingers on the narrow bands of Kathy's t-back. Looking up, she loving gazed at Kathy with those beautiful eyes and smiled warmly. Kathy her face flushed with excitement smiled broadly back.

"Are you ready love?" Laura whispered

"Oh yes. Please do!" Kathy replied in a smooth deep voice.

Needing no further encouragement, Laura whisked the panties downward, pulling them quickly from between the cheeks of her ass and the crevice of her pussy. One touching the ground Kathy quickly stepped out of them.

Still holding the panties in her hand, Laura rose and surveyed Kathy naked as the day she was born but only cuter.

Raising the panties to her nose, Lara drew deeply the aromatic scent of Kathy's womanhood. It had been a long time since Laura had allowed herself the luxury of smelling another woman's sex, and she reveled in the act, even if it was just her panties. She could hardly wait for more.

Then dropping the panties to the ground, Laura gazed at Kathy's legs and was stuck by how firm and well shaped they were. They were definitely muscular but not in a manly fashion. They were very smooth and well proportioned to the rest of her body and joined with her hips to compliment and accentuate her erotic shape. Laura could now feel her juices flowing as her vaginal emissions began to soak her red bikini panties.

Looking intently at Kathy's womanhood, she looked at the well-trimmed, small patch of hair that rested on Kathy's Mons Venus. Peering closer she could just catch a glimpse of Kathy's glistening cunny lips.

Moving further up, Laura looked at Kathy's well-toned tummy and hips. Taut and firm but again not too muscular, she could hardly wait to explore Kathy more completely.

As if being pulled, Laura looked further up Kathy's body. Her eyes fell upon one of the most beautiful pair of breasts see had ever seen. Although smaller than her own, it was the size and shape of Kathy's aureoles and nipples that gave Laura such pleasure. About half of each breast was surrounded by the aureoles, the brown circular area which tightly held Kathy's very pronounced nipples in place. Indeed they seemed to cause the entire breast to be drawn forward so the erect nipples pointed upward. Kathy's nipples were also remarkable in that they were about a half-inch long and a half-inch wide. Laura had never seen such well pronounced nipples and looked forward to nibbling on them. All in all, while not large, Kathy's breasts were more than a mouthful and certainly more than enough to suckle.

Breaking away, Laura looked at Kathy and smiled lovingly at her.

"I hope you're not disappointed." Kathy said a little ashamedly because of their size.

"Oh Kathy, you are so adorable. You have no idea how much you turn me on. You don't even realize that you my sweet, are one very hot, sexy and beautiful woman. I could eat you up." Laura replied, thinking she was planning on doing just that very thing.

Kathy meanwhile was brimming with excitement. In all her life she was never as sexually excited or horny as she was now. To think that her naked body could bring pleasure to such a beautiful goddess as Laura, The First Lady was beyond her deepest sexual fantasies.

Laura was now extremely excited as she began to lift her red pullover top off.

"Oh wait!" Let me do the honors." Kathy exclaimed.

With that Laura let go and raised her arms over her head as if being arrested. Kathy eagerly responded and lifted Laura's top over her head. Looking at her breasts Kathy was surprised to see Laura braless.

Laura seeing the surprised expression, coyly said, "I was in such a rush to get back to you after my shower that I didn't bother putting a one on."

Kathy certainly didn't mind as it allowed her immediate access to Laura's firm, well shaped and beautiful titties. Although larger than Kathy's, her aureoles were smaller and though her nipples were about as long as Kathy's, they were only about half as wide. However like Kathy's breasts, Laura's were quite firm and held their shape well with no signs of drooping. Not able or wanting to stop her self, Kathy bent over and placed her mouth over Laura's left nipple, sucking on it gently, while letting her tongue trace circles around the erect nub.