First Family: The Prequel Ch. 01

Story Info
The erotic adventures of a First Family.
8.6k words
4.45
64.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Family–The Prequel, Chapter 1 By Boulderocks

Laura Erickson was happy. She had just completed her Senior Year in High School having graduated Valedictorian with a 4.0 average. This fall she was going to Harvard to pursue a course of study in political science. She and her brother Jack would kid that when he ran for President she could be his political advisor. Yes at eighteen, life was looking mighty nice.

There was one other thing. Just recently Jack became her first lover. He was the man of her dreams and the one to deflower her.

Jack was just shy of 24 and had taken the summer off to study for his Law exams. Once accomplished, he had a position reserved In Washington as an aide to their local congressman. Jack had plans to run for office and with their Father's political connections there should be no problems making a mark of his own. As a matter of fact given his wit, wisdom and brains many expected him to go far.

Eric's looks were a big asset too. He was 6'1" had a slender muscular build, with a strong handsome face and a thick head of blond hair. Although he could have his share of girls he kept to himself for the most part. School and career were more important than silly infatuations and he wasn't going to let someone sideline his goals.

Laura was a pretty girl with reddish blond hair. About 5' 10" tall and a very slender body, she had a long slender neck and a face and body many girls would kill for. Although she may have been a little boney, she had nice pert set of breasts for her age (32B). With a Scandinavian background that gifted her with pure milky white skin and a cute little nose,

Just before Jack became her lover, Laura sank into deep depression. For in the past Laura had always enjoyed the attention that other boys lavished on her. Recently however these bold strapping young men all seemed to retreat from her. At first she thought she must have said or done something to offend them, then she began to wonder if she really was pretty. Whenever she tried to flirt with other boys they all seemed to back away.

Having to forego her senior prom for lack of suitors, Laura's depression worsened. Not eating or sleeping well started to take their toll on her. Worried and not wanting to send her to a psychiatrist unless necessary, her mother asked Jack to have a talk with her. Graduation was just days away and Laura's mother hated to think she would be depressed and perhaps unable to give the Valedictorian speech.

Jack decided to take Laura for a walk. At first they talked about little things, like sports and mom and dad's upcoming trip to Europe. They even talked about Laser treatments to move unwanted hair, which Jack thought would save a girl major time shaving their bikini-lines.

Laura laughed at that and even came around enough to ask, "Is that how you like woman's snatch? Bare beaver?"

Jack blushed was caught off guard by her statement. The fact that his little sister would say something like blew him away. However, not wanting his sister to see she had caught him off guard he shot back, "Yep smooth and bald that's how I like my women."


Getting serious now he said to Laura, "So what's eating you sis? I've never seen you down like this before."

"Oh Jack, I don't know what's wrong with me, she said very seriously. I used to be very popular with the guys and then at the beginning of the year they all pulled back like I had some kind of disease. Tell me the truth am I homely or ugly?" She added.

"No way sis! Your very pretty, even beautiful and you have a nice body to boot. Why if I weren't your brother I'd have made a move on you myself," he said smiling at her.

"Oh you're just saying that to make me feel better." She said returning his smile while looking down in a coy bashful manner.

"That's not true you. But did you notice the boys retreating right after they announced you had a perfect score on your SAT. I bet it got worse when everyone found out you received a full scholarship to Harvard.

Thinking for a moment she replied, "right on both points." Then it clicked in her mind and she realized that she intimidated the boys. "So you think I scare the big bad boys off with my brains?" She asked Jack.

"That and one other thing. Come in front of me and look me in the face." He said as they stopped walking and had her turn and face him. Taking both her hands in his he said look me in the eyes.

With that Laura looked up and gazed into her older brothers eyes with her own, looking beyond the iris and into the opening that many say is the gateway to the soul. While at the same time allowing Jack the same access.

Jack mesmerized by what he was seeing simply said softly. "Oh God they are beautiful."

Indeed Laura's eyes were incredibly beautiful and her best and worst asset. They were an extraordinary shade of bright blue. Their color was like that of the sky over the ocean on a clear cool morning. Set in her sockets so as to accentuate their round feature, they had a way of penetrating a person's being when she locked her eyes on theirs. Once smitten, many a person found himself or herself unable to speak intelligently until Laura broke off the gaze. Such power sent more than one suitor running.

Continuing to look into Jack's eyes, she asked. "What is it, Jack?"

Reluctantly breaking off and now looking away for a moment he said. "It's your eyes Laura. They are a very powerful gift that can be used to draw a man to you or drive him away. Unfortunately I don't think you know it and have been accidentally driving men away. However used correctly, you could probably get any man you want. Why using them correctly, you can probably get anything you want. Shoot with your brains, you have the potential to be the US government's most powerful weapon."

Laura picturing herself as a sexy spy in government service, undermining the bad guys with her alluring eyes and erotic charms burst out laughing. "Oh you are funny, Jack. I suppose I'll also be working for you as President someday too?" She said with a big smile as she grabbed him by the arm as they continued to walk along.

"Don't laugh that's the plan and when I set my eyes on something I'm going to get it," he said confidently.

"So how do I use my charms to win the man of my dreams?" She asked.

"Who is he? Jack questioned.

"Oh nobody right now. I just want to know what to do when I do meet him. What do I have to do to hook him and land him into the boat?" She asked in a devilishly coy and cute manner.

"You make the guy sound like he's a mackerel. I pity the lucky bastard who tries to resist your charms. He won't stand a chance", Jack said with all sincerity.

"Oh Jack you are so special." Laura said as she hugged and squeezed Jack's arm so that it rubbed against her breast. You're the best brother a sister could have," and with that she again looked up at Jack and gazed into his eyes.

Jack was already looking at Laura and eagerly reached deeply into her eyes. Incredibly he found himself aroused and his previously flaccid penis was now quite erect. "Oh god!" he thought to himself. "Laura's me on. I thought I was beyond this now. What am I doing! Am I a pervert?" Jack had at times secretly lusted in his heart to have Laura and enjoy her charms. He had heard of incestuous relationships between a brother and sister, but was always repulsed by them. So when he would periodically fantasize about having sex with his sister he was overcome with terrible guilt.

Looking down in his sister's eyes he saw her worshiping her with her face and eyes. It's almost like he felt Laura telling him. "You are my hero, my all in all, forever and ever." This only made him feel worse for Laura trusted him completely.

Meanwhile as Laura was looking up, she was saying just those things in her heart. For she already had decided whom she wanted for a lover. Secretly she had known it for sometime. Though she knew she shouldn't and that her love for her brother was wrong by society standards, she couldn't help herself. Who better than she knew her brother? Who shared his hopes and aspirations better than she? Now having her brother share these things about her gifts and strengths made her realize that with practice she could use them to help her brother achieve his goals, while having him for her lover.

After what were just a few moments but seemed much longer Laura let go of Jacks arm. Recovering from what was a very intimate moment, they began walking back home.

Home was actually a mansion, located near Southampton, Long Island. Jacks family had made their fame and fortune in shipping and railroads. His father had taken that money invested it and parlayed it into an even larger fortune. So much so that he now was able to spend his time on philanthropic efforts. Having worked hard he decided to take his wife to Europe and spend the entire summer vacationing there. They planned to leave shortly after Laura's graduation. However, Laura's recent depression had them concerned so the trip was in question.

Upon entering the house it was evident to all that an almost miraculous transition had come over Laura. She had gone out the door downtrodden and depressed and returned all bubbly and even humming a song. The first person she spoke to was her mom who was reading in the study.

"Mom, I think I know what I want for my graduation present." She said with a smile.

"What's that?" Mrs. Erickson inquired.

With that Laura took her mother by the hand and went into the next room to tell her. Jack who had followed her sister into the study stayed behind when they left. He could tell whatever it was; he was not welcome to be a part of the conversation. However after some whispering he did hear her mom say.

"Oh that is delicious. Why I think I'll join you. As a matter of fact, I'll call him right now and arrange for an appointment tomorrow." Mrs. Erickson said giggling like a little girl.

Mrs. Erickson was no little girl. At forty-five she looked stunning and about ten years younger. Actually she looked like the grand prizewinner in the Joan Collins look-a-like contest and was a dead ringer for the actress when she was the same age. Some attributed her good looks and voluptuous body to the work of a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon and her own personal fitness trainer. Whatever the reason, Mrs. Erickson was a very sexy lady. About 5'8" tall with very wavy velvety black hair that flowed down to her shoulder blades. Her face was free of wrinkles, not even crows feet around the eyes. With 38 D breasts, which barely showed signs of drooping, a thin waist and broad firm buttocks that begged to be squeezed, Sara Erickson was a very beautiful woman.

Perhaps the tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation were unnecessary, but they certainly gave Mrs. Sara Erickson a sexual charm that aroused the hormones and cock of many a man.

That evening over dinner, Mr. Erickson was informed that the trip to Europe was back on and that Mrs. Erickson would even have a nice surprise for him when he came home tomorrow night.

"Oh good! I like nice surprises." He said

With that, both Mrs. Erickson and Laura broke out laughing in a conspiratorial way. Mr. Erickson and Jack just looked at each other and shrugged as if to say, "Who can understand the mind of a woman?"

As it turned out Laura's graduation went fine. She gave a magnificent speech that was praised by all and Laura seemed like a new person. Best of all, there were no signs of Laura's depression returning.

The Monday following her graduation, Laura and Jack saw their parent's off on their vacation. It was now just the two of them in the mansion. With their parents gone it was decided that the servants could have the summer off. Cleaning and gardening would be handled by local town services. Because there were so many different restaurants they also had no need for a cook.

Jack found himself drawn closer to Laura even though he knew he shouldn't. However he rationalized it by saying that he was helping her to come out of her shell and not fall back into depression. If the truth were told, he was falling deeply in love with her. His kid sister was no longer a kid. She was a bright witty intellectual who stimulated his mind, heart and of course manhood.

Alone in his bed at night he would pull down his cotton briefs and masturbate thinking of her. On occasion he would even sneak into her bathroom when she wasn't around snitch a pair of her panties from her hamper. Vigorously he would rub his rod with his right hand while in his left hand hold his sister's panties to his nose and sniff the crotch. Her scent drove him wild with lust and in almost no time he would be shooting rope like strings of cum from his convulsing cock and using her panties to dry himself off

Ironically on one occasion, Laura snuck into his room to acquire a used pair of his shorts for the same purpose. While looking around she saw a pair of her black bikini panties next to the bed. Picking them up and examining them, she noticed they were damp; she brought it to her nose and smelled a unique order. Running her tongue over the wetness she tasted the briny flavor and unique odor of Jack's spent seed.

Realizing that Jack must have masturbated with the panties or at least used them to clean up his sperm, she laughed to herself as she thought, "So big brother, the games have begun. Well as they used to say in Rome, "Bring on the vestal virgin." Laura remembered from school that the vestal virgin's job was to keep the fires in the temple of the goddess Vesta burning. Well she planed on keeping the fires burning in the altar of her brother's loins as well. However she wasn't planning on doing it by maintaining her virginity.

So Laura began to make plans to surrender her maidenhood to her brother. She was hoping he wouldn't resist and stop on the basis of stupid moral grounds. After all it was clear to her that he needed her loving as much as she needed his. Just by the fact that he was spending so much time with her made his interest in her obvious. And when she looked in his eyes to let him now it was ok to love her she could feel the turmoil within him. She wanted so much to reach in to his soul and release him from that turmoil. However she loved him too much for that. He would have to make that choice on his own. It was during those times that she could see the effect she had on him. For when once the spell was broken, she would notice his erection tenting in his pants. She only wished that Jack could see and smell the effect on her, as her pussy would get all wet and mushy.

That night over dinner, she asked Jack if he would go with her to the arboretum tomorrow. The weather was to be sunny and warm. In addition with it being a Monday, there wouldn't be many people around.

Jack said, "Sure that sounds like a great idea." I could use a break from the books.

"Great, I'll pack a picnic lunch and we'll eat it there." Laura said, hoping to herself that wasn't the only thing she'd be eating.

What Laura hadn't told Jack was that the arboretum was actually closed on Monday. However she had gotten permission to use it. Because her father was their biggest financial supporter, they were more than delighted to accommodate her and gave her a key to the gate.

The next morning dawned bright and clear without a cloud in the sky. Laura was excited with the prospect of what she hoped would come. She had put on a bright yellow, button down shirt that was tied up around her waist to accentuate her breasts. In addition, she wore tight cut-off jeans that came down just below the crotch.

Jack wore a white preppie pullover shirt and a pair of casual brown slacks. Picking up on her happiness he said to Laura, "You seem extra happy today. What's up?"

"Nothing it's just a beautiful day and I'm looking forward to spending it with you in such a beautiful setting." Laura said honestly. "Ever since we talked, I feel like a new person. I can thank you for that." Laura said warmly and with great devotion. Again she looked in Jack's eyes to reveal her heart to her.

Jack gazing into soul was again set afire with desire for her. "Oh this is so wrong. If she knew what I was thinking, she'd hate me. She'd probably call me a pervert and never want to see me again for the rest of my life. Who am I kidding? I hate myself for the thoughts I'm having and damn it! I am a pervert. A fucking no good pervert! Oh God help me!" he thought in torment and lust.

Laura seeing the anguish in her brother's face and sensing his pain broke the connection first and got Jack talking about sports. "That was close," she thought. For now that Laura was aware of her powers, she was beginning to learn how to use them. However like a young child with fire she could easily burn herself and others. She knew she had to be careful.

It was about a 30-minute drive to the arboretum and they decided to take Jack's BMW convertible. With the hood down and the wind blowing Laura's long wavy reddish-blond hair back, she looked older that her eighteen years. Listening to the radio and looking over at Jack, she was glad to see that he had begun to relax again.

When they arrived at the gate Jack noticed the sign indicating they were closed. "I'm sorry Laura, it looks like we'll have to find some other place to have our picnic." Jack said disappointedly, for he really was looking forward to coming here.

"No we won't, I have a surprise. I asked them if we could come here even though it's closed and they said sure no problem since the place practically survives on Erickson money." She answered back while pulling the gate key from her pocket. With that she jumped up and opened the gate to allow the car in.

After locking it again (per management directives and not wanting anyone to inadvertently surprise them in what Laura hoped would be a very intimate party for two), Laura jumped back in the car and drove with Jack to the deserted parking lot.

Once out of the car, Jack removed the picnic basket from the trunk and walked casually with Laura looking for a place to set up.

"How about down by the water. There are a couple of nice shade trees we can place the blankets under," she said.

"Sound's good to me and then maybe we can throw the Frisbee around before lunch," he answered in return.

After setting up, they took turns throwing the Frisbee to each other. After they tired from throwing around the Frisbee, they decided to settle down to lunch. Laura had arranged for a selection of ripe fruits, cheese and crackers, as well as a very fine bottle of Washington State wine (she avoided French wine on principle).

Now having their fill of food and wine, Laura and Jack lay back on the blankets looking at the sky almost totally content.

"So Laura what is it that you want to do with your life?" Jack asked.

Turning on her right side to face Jack she said. "I told you Jack, I'm going to help you get elected President of the United States. With your looks and my brains, we got it made."

"You mean my brains and your looks don't you?" He asked. Though in his heart he knew who was the smarter of the two. "Why would you want to do that when you could probably run for office on your own right."

"Maybe I will once you're all washed up," she kidded.

With that remark, Jack pretended to be angry and started wrestling with Laura. It wasn't much of a contest for Jack was well built and worked out daily. With his great physique poor Laura was pinned in less than five seconds.

Having waited patiently for the right moment, Laura turned her vulnerability into strength. Looking up at Jack she implored him to see what lay in her heart as he locked his eyes on hers. For the second time that day Jack was overcome with emotion. It didn't help that the blue sky above only helped to magnify the beauty in Laura's soul. My God how I do love you he thought. Still holding her pinned down he found himself being drawn down towards her lips, her velvety smooth red luscious lips. Just as he was about to connect with them it dawned on him what he was about to do.