First Family: The Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately letting go, he jumped to his feet and said, "Oh my God what am I doing. You're my sister. Please don't hate me. I couldn't help it. You are just so damn pure and beautiful and here I am trying to take advantage of you."

Laura got up angry. It had gone all wrong. So much for her power, so much for using it to get Jack to be her lover the thing she wanted more than anything else.

Frustrated at the turn of events she boldly confronted her brother. "Look at me Jack. Look at me! Do I look like someone you're taking advantage of? Can't you see what's inside of me? Do you realize how much I want you? How much I need you. How much I love you! Just for a moment put aside the law and morality. Put aside everything. Right now for just this moment heaven and earth are gone. It's just between you and me. Damn it Jack look into my eyes and see the truth that lies deeply rooted in my heart. Kill that truth or worse ignore it and you might as well kill me."

Tears welled up in Laura's precious, bright blue eyes. Not making a sound, Laura allowed the tears to flow down her cheeks and onto her blouse. Jack stuck by Laura's words found the courage to look deeply in those eyes once more and for the first time the guilt and fear were gone. No longer did he see condemnation, disgust or hate. For you see they never were in Laura eyes. Instead he realized they were in his own. Now he clearly saw for the first time, the perfect love of a person who desperately wanted to give herself to him. So overpowering was the emotion that tears came to his own eyes and flowed down his cheeks. Sobbing gently he felt the tears cleansing his soul.

Reaching out to her He embraced her harder than he'd ever had before. Not as a brother would a sister, but as a lover having fallen into the abyss of love.

"Oh Laura, Laura, Laura!" he cried. Please forgive me for rejecting you, for holding back on you. How could I have been so blind?"

Holding him tightly in response, she said nothing until at last she looked in his eyes and said softly, almost pleadingly, "Oh Jack. Make love to me. Please take my virginity. It is mine to surrender and I gladly give it to you."

Jack brought his head down and for the first time joined his lips with his beautiful sister. Now kissing for the first time not as siblings but as lover's opening their hearts to one another. As they kissed, opening their mouths to allow their tongues to caress the other, Jack found himself rock hard. However now instead of drawing away from his sister, he thrust himself gently forward, wanting to press his prick against her. He wanted Laura to know just what a desirable effect she was having on him."

Laura feeling his shaft rub against her belly reached down and touched it. This was the first time she ever touched a man's penis. Gently she wrapped her fingers around it and gave a squeeze.

Jack moaned gently. "Mmm," as the clear sticky liquid that was his pre-cum began to generously leak from the tip of his cock, wetting his white cotton underwear and making them more than just a little messy.

Laura too was getting excited and found her crotch getting wet and soaking her blue jean shorts. Then she thought, "Damn maybe I should have worn panties".

Finally breaking the kiss off, Jack said, "Let me undress you."

Laura replied, "Only if I get to undress you too."

"It's a deal." and with that Jack went to work on Laura's blouse.

First thing was to unwrap the knot that held her blouse above the midriff. Once loosened he quickly unbuttoned and removed it from her shoulder, allowing it to fall silently to the ground. Standing innocently before him, wearing only white push-up bra, Laura smiled broadly as if to encourage him on.

Enjoying his handiwork but desperate to continue, Jack reached behind Laura and unhooked her bra. Taking both sides of the straps in his hands, he pulled them forward and down over her arms, tossing the garment next to the blanket.

Naked from the waist up Laura's smallish but firm breasts gently swayed as a breeze came off the beach and caressed their round shape and pointy nipples. Enjoying the freedom of no clothing from the waist up sent a shiver of delight through Laura as well as goose bumps to form all over her skin.

Jack took this opportunity to kiss her again while placing his hands on the breasts gently massaging and probing them with his fingers. Then playfully he placed his palms over each of Laura's erect, hard nipples and softly rotated his hand clockwise over the tips, stimulating them further. After a few moments he stopped only long enough to place his mouth over her right breast, sucking in about half. Nursing on it like a baby would a mother's titties. He than raced his tongue over the surface of her breast, rubbing his tongue aggressively over the bumps surrounding the nipple itself.

"Oh Jack!" she cried as she further soaked her pants with her pussy juices. As much as she would have liked to have Jack linger and pleasure her other breasts, she wanted him to proceed downward.

Gently Laura took Jack's face in her hands and pulled him away. "Latter my love. There's more to attend to," she said desperate with lust. Urging him to proceed she took his hands in her own and guide them to her pants snap.

Overcome with rampant hormones and lust, he quickly unsnapped the shorts and pulled down the zipper. Eager to help him finish the task, she placed her hand on the sides of the shorts and launched them down to her ankles and sandals. While at the same time she made sure to keep her eyes focused on his face, eager to see if her nakedness would obtain the desired effect.

She was not disappointed. For suddenly, in the space of a moment Jack's face went from eagerness, to shock, to what could only be described as a lustful devouring gaze at her womanhood.

Shocked and not terribly coherent he said, "My god! You're bald! No, no, no hair!" He stuttered and for a second time a generous amount of pre-cum anointed his already wet briefs.

For indeed, standing before Jack without any clothes, her pussy including the Mons Venus was completely hairless. Her beaver was as bald as the day she was born and just as smooth.

"How? When? Why?" Jack asked reduced to one-word questions for the moment.

"In that order? How? I had laser surgery to remove it. When? Just before graduation. Both mom and I had it done. She thought Dad would get off on it too. Why? Because you said, "Yep smooth and bald that's how I like my women."

"I have had a crush on you since I was a little teenager and after we spoke I knew for certain that you would be the one take my virginity and I wanted to make it special for you." Laura said sincerely while taking both Jacks hand in hers and squeezing gently.

"Oh Laura you're not the only one. For several years I fantasized about this day I thought would never come. To hold you naked, kissing your lips, your neck your breasts and pussy. To run my lips and tongue over your body, exploring all your nooks and cranny's, to taste your nectar and feel myself inside you. How I've longed for this moment. To let my tongue dance with yours in each other's mouth. To bury my penis inside your maidenhood as you surrender yourself to me. To dance inside you till at last I bring you to a magnificent orgasm, while you cause me to erupt inside you, spilling my seed spurt after spurt." Jack spoke almost as if praying, his eyes glazed with an overwhelming love for his sister.

Overcome by his words and desire, Laura drew Jack to herself and once again kissed him passionately. Taking his right hand she place it in her slightly bowed legs so to allow him access to her smooth bare crotch and dripping wet cunt. Jack joyfully placed his right hand and fingers over her hairless snatch, rubbing his fingers over her vaginal lips and brushing against her clitoris in the process.

"Oh my god, Jack that's so intense." So fucking intense." She screamed.

Delighted with her response he replied, "Then I shall do more. Thank you."

With that he drew her in front of him so that her soft round butt pushed up against his extremely hard prick and her back rested against his chest. In this way he was able to use his left hand to massage her left breast while periodically massaging the very erect nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Returning to her smooth wet pussy, Jack continued to probe his lover's sex. Finding her vaginal opening he inserted his middle finger. Jack was only partially successful in inserting it. Stopping him was the barrier that stood in the way of Laura's deflowering, her hymen.

Retreating, Jack instead focused his attack on Laura's juicy pussy lips and clit. How he enjoyed the smooth hairless feel of Laura's soaking wet snatch. Rubbing her cunt aggressively up and down and back and forth, he wanted to grant his sister relief from her pent-up sexual tensions. Poor Laura was beside herself with lust that was taking its toll and wracking her body as she shuttered against Jack.

"Oh Jack! I can't hold back! I'm cumming! Oh. Oh…! Agh!" She moaned loudly as she unashamedly shoved and thrust her pelvis against her brother's hands, wildly gyrating her pussy against it, fucking his fingers with wild abandon. All the while her juices flowed liberally from her cunt, bathing Jack's hand with her love nectar.

Now at the end of her bone wracking orgasm, Laura unable to take any more fell to her knees on the blanket. Jack delighted with his handiwork, raised his fingers to his nose and sniffed Laura's cum that covered her hand. Her wetness smelled like the tangy musky smell from the soiled panties, that he borrowed. Only now the scent was stronger and fresher. Like a man dying of thirst he licked the remnants of her orgasm from his fingers greedily sucking and capturing her moisture from them.

Laura looked up from where she was kneeling and became alarmed at what she saw. For Jack looked like a driven sex-starved animal, nosily sucking and slurping her vaginal secretions that remained on his fingers, oblivious to everything but his own hunger.


"Oh my brother, my love how you have waited. How you must ache for release. Let me satisfy your hunger." She spoke softly.

With that she gathered herself up into an upright position, pushing aside the shorts and sandals that were by her feet. Pulling her brother's hands away from his mouth, she was slightly amused by the disappointed almost pouting expression on his face.

"There, there big brother. There's plenty more where that came from. Quickly now let's get you undressed." Laura said in a patronizing manner.

Anxious to help, Jack kicked off his sandals and raised his arms above his head. In one swift motion Laura relieved him of the white pullover shirt. She had seen her brother's chest and was always impressed by how smooth and muscular it was. Probably owing to his Scandinavian heritage, he had very little hair growing on it. Interesting, like Laura he had rather pronounced nipples that were extremely hard given his current state of arousal. Unable to resist, Laura took his right teat in her mouth and gently chewed on it for a moment.

"Oh my! Oh…!" Jack moaned as he began to get unsteady on his feet.

Laura seeing Jack's state knew she had to quickly undress him and bring him some relief. Unbuckling his belt, she immediately went to work on his pants snap and zipper. Having removed those obstacles, Jack's pants slid to the ground. Next she had him step out of them. Standing now before her was her brother, her hero, and her lover, naked with the exception of his briefs.

Laura reached out to remove them. The tip of his hard cock was protruding over the top of the elastic band. Not only that, it was rocking ever so slightly back and forth as the clear sticky pre-cum flowed from his dick. Gently pulling the elastic band away from his cock, Laura was surprised to see his shaft move back and forth even more so as his prick head released an even more generous dollop of man juices. Wasting no more time she yanked Jack's underpants to his ankles.

In response to being freed from the bondage of his briefs Jack could only moan in thankfulness. "Oh thank god at last!"

For now too Jack was as naked as his sister. He too felt the cool breeze off the ocean lightly brush his skin. He too felt the erotic freedom of having his buttocks and prick exposed to nature's pleasure and best of all he was enjoying it with his sister.


Laura wanting to examine Jack's penis in detail urged him with her hands to lie face up on the blanket. Next she crouched down by his side telling him.

"I've waited a long time for this moment. To study the manhood of the person who will claim my virginity, my dear beloved brother." She said as she whispered sexily in his right ear.

The tone of voice, the seductive way she said it caused Jack to shiver even though the temperature was about eighty degrees. He knew he was about to experience pleasure like he never had before.

"Oh Laura, I'm a very lucky man to have you for my sister and lover," he cried.

Having moved down Jack's left side she was now inches from his cock and balls. His shaft's length was a generous seven inches. Thankfully she thought he was only about one and half inches thick. This would be more than enough girth to fill her virgin hole causing her to squeal more with delight than anguish.

Examining further she bent her head over the head of his glistening prick and licked the liquid secreting from it. Never having tasted the fluid from a man's prostate, Laura was impressed by salty flavor and stickiness as she spread it on her lips and tongue. Unable to resist, she ran her mouth about half way down and up Jack's rod. Enjoying the velvety smooth hard shaft, she continued her up and down motion for about half a dozen more times until she heard Jack speak.

"Oh Laura please stop! Oh please stop! I'm on the verge of blowing my wad," he whimpered shamefully.

Not knowing what was wrong with that, but still wanting to complete the examination of her brother's privates, she moved down to examine his testicles.

Though she did not know it, what set Jack apart from other men was the size of his scrotum. However, just looking at their size made her suspect that most men's balls were not as big as Jacks, which were slightly larger than a baseball. Moving closer she placed her left hand over it and gently squeezed. Although somewhat spongy in feel she delighted in the firmness of his ball sac. Just thinking of his balls filling the sac with their hot juicy sperm caused her vagina to get all gushy again.

Exploring further Laura decided to lick his balls and see what reaction that would elicit from Jack. Placing her tongue at the base of the scrotum, a little bit above where Jack's butt hole lay, Laura quickly and firmly ran her tongue up the middle of Jack's nut sac. Once on top she rolled the tongue over the right testicle, and then moved over to the left testicle repeated the action.

Poor Jack was at wit's end. Not wanting his sister to think him a wimp with a hair- trigger cock that easily spurted his cum, he held back as much as he could. In order to prevent ejaculating prematurely, Jack used his rectal muscles to clamp down on his seminal vessels. It had always worked well in the past at keeping him from shooting too early but this was beyond anything Jack had ever experienced.

Thinking he had it under control, Jack was not prepared for what Laura did next. Opening her mouth as wide as she could and planting it at the base of the scrotum, Laura swallowed as much of the sac as she could while gently but firmly sucking on it. This immediately counter-acted Jack's attempt to hold back the inevitable orgasm by clamping on his anal muscles. Not only that, as if in act of complete surrender the same muscles that had been clamping down were now beginning to spasm, urging his sperm to launch itself from deep within his scrotum.

Jacks cock was now bobbing wildly about, like an unsecured fire hose bouncing about under high pressure.

With no time to spare Jack shouted out. "Oh Laura, I'm coming! I can't hold back. I'm coming. Ugh…! Ugh…! Ugh…!"

Laura never having seen a man orgasm before didn't want to miss the excitement. Releasing his scrotum with her mouth, Laura cupped her left hand over the quivering mass of spongy tissue in order to continue the gentle massaging of his balls. At the same time she raised her head up over Jack's pulsating shaft to see what was happening.

Then it happened, Jack's semen exploded from the tip of his prick, launching itself directly into Laura's face. The first wad smacked against Laura's chin and splattered upward spraying her cheeks, nose and hair.

Shocked by the intensity of the spurt, she cried in surprise "Oh… " However she was unable to complete the statement for the second burst now propelled itself into Laura's mouth and struck directly off the roof of her mouth, covering her tongue with his salty sticky seed.

Jack's need for relief had been great. Not anywhere near done, he launched four more large jets of cum from his cock. Rope like strings of cum were expelled from his cock. Laura having overcome the initial surprise decided to allow the rest of his warm sticky juices to spray where it will and not hinder the flow. As a result Laura received a torrent of Jack's seed on her head and upper torso. Additional jets of cum hit her neck forehead and both breasts.

Jack's orgasm was now subsiding. His prick continued to bounce convulsively but now emitted only small spurts of cum from the tip of his cock. As his body shook and his chest heaved, he fought to regain his breath and coherency. "Oh my! Oh my! That was awesome my love!"

Feeling droplets of sperm fall on his groin area; Jack looked up and saw Laura twirling her tongue to capture some of his cum that was just beyond her lips.

Looking down at Jack she smiled and said "Delicious."

Jack couldn't help but laugh. Here was his beautiful sister covered in sperm. Her gorgeous reddish-blond hair was matted against her forehead, as his sticky cum gently rolled down over her eyelids cheeks and cute little button nose. His seed was even dripping off the pointy tips of her nipples.

"We have to get you cleaned up," Jack responded matter-of-factly.

"I suppose we do. While I take a quick dip in the ocean can you run back to the car and get a towel?" Laura asked lovingly.

"No problem. Besides I have my condoms in the glove compartment and we'd better not go any further without those." Jack replied.

"Don't need them. When mom found out I wanted laser treatment she said I'd better go on the pill as well. She had already figured out that I was planning on losing my virginity this summer. I have to laugh. She even asked if he was a nice boy coming from a good family." Laura chuckled.

"Ok then. I'll just get the towel." Jack said grateful for his mother's insight. Now he could make love to Laura, truly being one and not have a piece of latex between them.

By the time Jack came back, Laura was emerging from the water. Wrapping her in the towel, He held her firmly his arms and again began kissing her with all the passion within him.

Laura so full of love for her brother let the towel fall to the ground so she could draw closer to him. Pressing her naked breasts against his chest and parting her legs to encourage him to run his thigh against her groin. Jack needed no further encouragement and as they rubbed themselves against the other found that they were becoming increasingly hornier.

Jack then gently guided his sister to the blanket laying her carefully on her back. "Are you ready my love," he said as he took her hand and let her feel his hardened shaft.

"Wait Jack. I have something I want to put on you first," she said. With that she sat up, reached into her pants pocket and removed a little tube of lubricant.