First Family: The Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening it she poured a generous amount in her palm and then proceeded to anoint his penis, covering it completely and making sure to rub any leftover liquid on his scrotal sac.

Lying back Laura bent her knees and spread her thighs as far apart as they would go. "Ready," she said. Her voice quivering with delight

Wordlessly Jack start to insert his prick into her pussy. Laura was again incredibly wet and slippery and with Jack's slippery shaft had no trouble reaching the vestibule of her virginity. Gently pushing against it, her hymen held firm.

"Oh Laura I don't want to hurt you I want to give you only pleasure." He said as he stared into the depths of her eyes lost in her love.

"Oh my love the only way you can give me pleasure is to hurt me first. Please it's ok . Please hurt me," she said to Jack. Looking deeply into his soul Laura thought, "It's ok. There is nothing you can do to me that will make me regret loving you."

With that Jack shoved his pelvis forward plunging his manhood into Laura and feeling the barrier that was her hymen tear away and yield it's virginity to Jack's throbbing cock.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Laura cried as the pain ripped through her pelvic region.

Jack with his eyes glued to Laura watched carefully as her eyes seemed to widen and explode with shock and then settle in as the pain subsided. After a moment, peace seemed to envelope his precious lover.

Gathering her up in his arms with his shaft buried about half way in her, Jack lightly kissed her lips. "Are you ok Laura?" he asked.

Smiling sweetly now she said, "More than you'll ever know."

Gently Jack pressed his penis into Laura. This time there was no resistance only the sweet, wet, slippery tightness of his sister's vaginal walls.

Laura responded with a sigh saying "Oh…! Oh… I never new it good feel this good!"

Jack stopped once his shaft was buried to the hilt of Laura's pussy, not wanting to go to fast. "Are you ok Laura? Should I continue?" He asked with greatest concern.

"Oh yes! Please do. Please fuck me Jack. Fuck me!" she cried, as she thrust her pelvic mound against Jack.

Jack delightfully complied. First pulling his prick out till only the tip remained in sister's cunt and then carefully plunging it back in. As he repeated the action, his sister joined in pushing her pussy upward to meet his downward strokes.

It was evident that Laura had gone beyond the hurt and was now enjoying only the pleasure. Jack could both feel and hear Laura's juices churn as he fucked her. God how wet she was as he screwed her tight little passion hole. He had no trouble hearing the swishing and sloshing sounds his prick made as he rubbed and gyrated against the smooth wall muscles of her vagina. As he increased the tempo his oversized scrotum began to bounce against Laura's asshole slapping loudly.

Like waves crashing constantly on the beach, Lara was in a state of one constant moan after the other. "Oh…Ah… Oh…!" She cried continuing to thrust her womanhood at Jack's long hard cock.

Wanting to draw him closer inside she grabbed hold of his butt cheeks and pulled. "Oh fill me with yourself!" she cried.

Now both were drawing closer to the point each had longed for. Gazing in each other's eyes, both shared the depth of their love for each other. With a glance they were able to set into motion each other's orgasm.

"Oh Laura, I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot my seed in your hot wet pussy!" Jack moaned as he pistoned his shaft in and out of Laura's pussy.

"Oh…! Oh yes Jack! I'm cumming too. Let yourself go. Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh…! Oh yes…!" Laura screamed.

Laura was beside herself with pleasure. Unable to stop she went over the edge, falling headlong into the sea of cataclysmic orgasm. No longer able to speak words but instead only whimpering in ooh's and ahh's.

Urged on by Laura and wanting to share this most private act between a man and a woman, Jack too began to cum. This time Jack held back nothing, instead wishing and urging the sperm to explode from his cock and fill Laura with his love juice.

Crying out, "Oh Laura I love you!"

Then as the torrent of sperm began to unleash itself from Jack's rod, he added. "I'm coming! Oh…! Oh…! Oh…! Aghh…!"

Continuing to match Jack's downward thrust with an upward one, Laura could feel Jack's penis as it pulsated against her vaginal walls and pump stream after gooey stream of sperm deep within her birth canal.

Finally after both had finished their love dance with each other, they embraced and deeply kissed the other. Not wanting the moment to end they remained in this position for several minutes.

Finally after breaking it off Laura asked Jack, "Any regrets?"

"I suppose I should, but I don't. I love you too much and always will. No matter what the future holds, you are my first and only true love!" Jack responded truthfully. "How about you?" He asked.

Beaming a great big smile Laura replied looking into his eyes. "No regrets. But we must be practical. If you are to attain your goals you will have to marry. There will have to be another in my place. Society will never let me be your wife. However I am content with that my dear brother. For if all I ever have is now. It will be sufficient for the rest of my life." Not saying anything Laura knew she could never marry for she was now bound and determined to devote her entire life to her brother and his dreams.

Looking downward Laura added. "Oh yuck!" Jack looked down also to see his blood and sperm covered cock slip out of Laura while blood mixed with semen slowly oozed from her opening. "Oh what a mess thank goodness I'm only a virgin once. C'mon I'll race you to the water and we can wash up."

Latter that night Jack and Laura were able to examine, touch and lick all of each other's "nooks and crannies." After a bout of passionate lovemaking that entailed Laura surrendering her anal virginity, Jack and Laura shared her bed. With his arm around Laura and each naked as can be, Laura rested her cheek on Jack's chest. Reliving the wonderful moments of the day, Jack was lost in thought till he felt a silent tear fall on her chest.

Not knowing what was wrong Jack said," Laura what's the matter? Did I say or do something wrong?"

"No my dear love. You have done everything right." Laura whispered. "But don't you see all we have is this summer. After vacation I'm going to Harvard and you're going to Washington. You have a political career ahead of you and if word ever got out about you and I having an incestuous relationship, you would be finished. As much as I love you and because I love you, this summer is all we can have."

"Oh God Laura now that I have you I'm going to lose you." Jack said sadly.

"Look at me Jack look in my eyes. Did I say you would lose me? I pledge all my love to you right now. I will never marry because I will devout my heart and soul to you completely. Anytime you need love from me, look in my eyes. It will be there in abundance. It just won't be physical. I'm sorry Jack but it must be this way." Laura said firmly but sadly.

Looking in her eyes, Jack saw the love burning deeply with her. Warmed by that love, he willed her to see his love for her burning within him. Recognizing the wisdom in what Laura said he responded, "No matter what, I will love you Laura with all that is within me till my dying day."

Just before dozing off in the deep sleep that lover's share, Laura reminded Jack, "Cheer up we've still the entire summer for fun, frolicking and all sorts of fornicating."

To be continued.