First Femdom Experience

Story Info
First experience on Femdom.
1.6k words
3.04
20.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3hari
S3hari
3 Followers

Hello all welcome back, happy to see you enjoying the stories. The time I am doing a fetish, story. It involves BDSM, Femdom, pee play, I appreciate if you don't continue reading if you are not into it.

*****

I have started generated feeling for BDSM, same way most of us came to know about it.

"Fifty shades of grey", it was exciting to watch the movie, it aroused me to learn more about BDSM. I started my learning, as the same way everyone does, "Pornography". And then the blogs and BDSM community websites.

I joined few BDSM social media sites. Tried to learn few basic, and talk to people. I figured out what I am looking for is called FemDom, Female domination. I like being submissive to a dominant female. I will be called sub and the lady dominate me is called as Mistress or Goddess or Domina, in the dynamics. As a beginner, I am not yet ready to start extreme plays. BDSM is all about trust and enjoying being a submissive or dominant.

Every Day and subs have there of kinks and fetishes, each of which will be developed gradually over time. In Order to know once limits, he or she need to try it once. As a beginner I started with an adv. on the community site, looking for a dominant female to be my Mistress. Search went on, I got few responses. It was hard to find compatible, trustable people, I waited for the right person.

One day I got response from a Domina, I will refer her name as Varshini Ma'am. She instructed me to call her Ma'am. It was always a greater feeling when a dominant woman, ask you to do something, more like a rule or a command. She is also from my state from India. As a submissive, I have to obey my Mistress, make and keep her happy. A submissive is a giver, gives happiness and pleasure to her.

Varshini Ma'am has instructed me, she will accept me as her sub only after evaluating me for being a real submissive. She will instruct me and give me tasks online as the first step. After that she will meet me in person in a public space, for more discussion. After that only she will accept me as her permanent or a long term submissive. I was glad to accept her instructions. It will create a level of comfort for both of us to understand each other and help to generate trust.

As a first task, she had given me "murga punishment", asked me to do a video of it naked with a victory sign at the end. It was difficult to achieve because I have a belly. I practice the position few times to achieve the murga punishment posture. I was excited to do my first task for my Mistress. I got ready by getting naked, she allowed me to cover my face with my panties. I used one of my used panties to cover up my face. Positioned my camera and started recording, finished my murga punishment posture with a 'V' sign. I send my first task video to my Mistress and eagerly waited for her response. Few time later I got her reply.

"Good job, doggie"

I was happy and excited to see that doggie at the end more that the good job she mentioned. I thanked her for calling me her doggie. In fact it was the reason why i wanted a Mistress. I was generated a very hard feeling to lick and suck her feet and toes. Wanted her to treat me like her pet dog and make me lick her sweat away from her beautiful body. She was happy with my first task. She given me the second task, to get naked and walk like a dog and pee like a dog. And end the video with a 'V' sign.

I came to know she likes golden shower plays very much. I should get used to my pee, obviously I will be covered in lot of mine and hers in feature. I also have started to generate kink for golden shower, but it just got intensified by knowing it is her favourite play. I was eager to try the task. I ready my camera, undressed and mask my face. Waked like a dog on my four legs. I turned my back on camera, raised my one lag and started peeing like a dog. All my pee was splattering all over the floor and my body. It felt good because I was doing it for my Mistress.

She was happy with the result. She appeared my efforts to make her happy. She was ready with her next task. She wanted me to send a video of me masturbating and drinking my own cum. I was not expecting this kind of tasks at that time. I was not sure I would be able to complete this task. But the thought of me doing it for my Mistress, was over any other selfish thought made me record that video as well, with flashing colours. My Mistress Varshini Ma'am was more happy to see that video too. At this stage I believe she was pretty impressed by my services to make her happy.

She ordered me to buy thongs set for me, for the next task. I bought one pair that I found from e-commerce website. It was a beautiful lingerie set with red and black combination. I am having chubby body, I was not sure about the size I have to buy, so bought a free size one. When I receive, it looks fabulous and sexy one. I tied to wear it, sadly not even close to how it looked on a beautiful female body. My Ma'am enjoyed me seeing on those, which could be the worst sissy she even seen. She asked me to do a strip dance video wearing it.

I never danced before, i am not even close to flexible body. I started preparing by viewing few strip dance training videos from YouTube. After a few trial, I choreographed a dance move, which was more comfortable for my physic. I was definitely sure it could never be called as a dance. I recorded the strip dance and send to her. She could never stop laughing at the video. I am very glad to know it was her favourite dance, not because I danced well, but it was so crazy which made her laugh.

As a next task she ordered me to make a video of me peeing and licking my pee. Oh boo I was never expecting this, never drunk pee before, no idea how it will taste. Luckily she only ordered to lick my pee. I send to the toilet, started recording with face mask, started peeing, I made a cup out of my hands, collected hand full of my pee and brought it near my mouth. Put tongue in to the pee and started licking it, then collected some more and poured it into my tongue. I didn't feel any taste, may be because I was only licking it.My Mistress Varshini Ma'am was happy for the obedience.

She came to know about my story wiring, she ordered me to write a story about her. Yes you guessed it right. This is that story. So currently I am in this position of writing the story. I like to do this as a story series, evening she love to make me do.

We have never met till date, but soon or later it will happen. I really don't know how it will be when it does happen. Just like every subs, I also have some dream meeting in mind, I think this is perfect opportunity to let her and every readers to know about it. I know it is not about me anymore. It is her wish and pleasure.

Everyone love the first meeting to be a memorable, kinky one. I would love to meet my Mistress in a public place. Somewhere like a Mall, which have food court and common sitting places. She will be sitting somewhere in the crowd, may be alone or with her trusted women friends. She will give me clues and task to find her from the crowd. Definitely I am not going to find her, but she will be enjoying watching me trying to find her. Finally it is official, I failed to find her. She ask me to come to her sit opposite to her. She and her friends will be laughing at me and teasing me for the failure. Definitely my Mistress is going to punish me, with her favourite kink.

She will take a water container, and give a quick visit to the ladies toilet. Witham a smile she will come and sit at her seat. Her friends will ask what is it. She smile at them and whisper to their ears. They all started laughing, for my situation. My Mistress will handover the water container to me, every friends were laughing at me and started teasing me.

Varshini Ma'am ordered, "Drink."

Now I know what am I going to have. I take a peek at the container, yes it is full. I looked back at her. She smiled at me and action me to Drink. I took the container on my hands, god it feel heavy than usual. Varshini Ma'am, sit back relax and enjoying watching me going to drink. Since this is my story and it is my dream meeting, I am definitely going to enjoy her golden shower. I could have drunk it all at once, but I took a mouth full and put the container back on table. Looked at my Mistress, and slowly sipped it through my throat, watching my Mistress varshini Ma'am, enjoying along with her friend. I was very much enjoying my Mistress golden shower, only my Mistress varshini Ma'am and her friends and me know what I am drinking. It make me more submissive to her.

Hope everyone enjoyed the story, with my Mistress Varshini Ma'am. See you all later with another one.

S3hari
S3hari
3 Followers