First Fingerwork

Story Info
Guy takes advantage of an opportunity for fingering...
598 words
3.5
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw it as she came and snuggled up to me on the bed. Grace’s zipper was open. I caught a flash of the silky red underwear she was wearing and I longed to reach out, to feel the fabric and the cunt within.

“Jack, what’re you staring at?” I hadn’t realised I’d been staring into space. Thank god I hadn’t been staring at her crotch. That would have been awkward.

“Nothing, sorry. I spaced out for a few seconds.” I laughed to break the tension. She could not know that I had spent the last few minutes mentally masturbating to her open zipper.

“Am I not interesting enough for you?” asked Grace, a pout of mock sadness on her face. A year’s worth of being together had taught her exactly how to push my buttons and she was employing those skills expertly right now.

“Of course you are honey. I love you,” I muttered as I brought my lips to hers and gave her a tender kiss.

“Oh yeah, how much?”

She lay down on the bed, allowing me to take control. I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Hers darted out to meet mine and my hand found the arse of her jeans, exploring the contours of her firm bum. My lips moved to the soft flesh of her neck as I lifted her top and pulled it off, exposing a bra made of the same red, silky fabric as the underwear I had stolen an illicit glance of.

I gently caressed the silky material, gently brushing my lips against hers as I did so. She arched her back so that my hands could access her bra strap. I unclasped it and discarded the garment into the corner of the room.

Greedily, I devoured Grace’s body with my eyes. Her tits were perky and begging to be kissed. A stroke with my thumb brought her left nipple to attention and I took it into my mouth, sucking gently. This drew a low moan from Grace, which only served to strengthen the erection building in my own jeans.

As I sucked gently on her nipple, I traced my finger slowly down her torso and through the gap left by her open zipper. I expected her to recoil when my hand touched the silk of her underwear, but no such reaction occurred. Softly, I stroked her underwear, revelling in the slight dampness of her arousal.

Realising that I might not get a chance like this for a long time, I nudged the underwear aside, so that my fingers could access Grace’s dripping pussy. I traced the length of her slit with my index finger and gently massaged her clit, feeling her whole body tense as pleasure coursed through her.

I slowly eased one of my fingers into her entrance, opening up her cunt for the first time. Building up a rhythm, I pumped my finger in and out of her and she moaned in time with me as I drew her closer to orgasm.

I added a second finger to the mix and she squealed as her pussy stretched to accommodate the new digit. She began to buck her hips onto my fingers as I fucked her.

“Oh my god Jack!” she shouted as the waves of her first orgasm rippled through her body. Her pussy clenched against my fingers as her juices ran onto my hand.

“I love you that much,” I whispered into her ear and she flashed me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

“I love you too,” she said.