First Fisting

Story Info
She learns fisting on a friend's slave.
841 words
3.86
76.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft. Incredibly soft. That is what the inside of her pussy felt like. And warm. My hand could have lived in there forever – but I digress.

I had gone to this M/s couple to learn fisting. Reportedly he was skilled at it, and his slave was willing to be used for instruction. My being bi didn't hurt matters either. After a couple hours getting to know one another over dinner and a movie, he took us to the play room, where he prepared the area for the scene.

He began by fisting her, and explaining as he went, just exactly what he was doing. I watched carefully, as she began to writhe with that pain/pleasure so intricate in WIITWD. Her moans turned to cries after a bit, but he persisted, talking to her all the while. I had to trust him to know her well enough to back off when it was indeed too much.

Then it was my turn. I washed my hands, and gloved up. I used bits of cotton in the tips of the glove to protect them from my long nails, positioned myself at her open pussy, lubed the gloved hand and assured the slave I was going to start slowly.

I WANTED to start slowly. Her pussy is beautiful: completely bare, thin outer lips with lovely red butterfly type inner lips. I began by gently rubbing lube all over her smooth, outer lips, and slowly, gently, worked it towards the delicate inner lips. Wanting her to be completely slick before I entered her, I added more lube to my hand and ever so gently slipped a single finger into her opening.

Oh how warm it was in there ... and soft, spongy. She sighed as I slid in finger number two. With my thumb, I rubbed her clit – then slipped in the third finger and rotated my hand so my palm was at the floor of her cunt. I withdrew my hand a bit, and scrunched my fingers together, adding the fourth finger – then pressed downward and in, past the pubic bone.

She gasped and bucked, and moaned; some sounded like pain, but her Master was at her side, talking to her, and she trusted him to care for her.

I added the thumb, and pushed again.

She screamed ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... Were she not bound, I would have had difficulty keeping up with her movements. Her Master reached down, added more lube to my hand and fondled her clit – then told her to cum.

Now here is my hand in this nice, warm, wonderful place, and all the sudden it CLAMPS down on me, and I can't MOVE it. Talk about the jaws of life here! I try to, and she goes ballistic on me! She is screaming and writhing and crying out ... and he is telling her to cum yet again. Mind you, my knuckles are still outside her pussy, so I start moving my hand in and out of her, veritably fucking her with my hand ... or ... fisting her.

Wave after wave of orgasm ensues ... but I am not satisfied. I want my whole hand in there and I want it there now. I have got to have this.

So I start again ...

Only this time, when I get the thumb in ... and she is crying out ... I talk to her ... quietly I tell her to breathe. Take in a deep breath ... and slowly let it out. Good girl. Now another IN .... And out ... Excellent. In ... now out ... and as she exhales, I can feel her pelvis relax and am able to move my hand deeper inside her.

I am ALMOST THERE, and she cries out ... too much ... too much. She is not calling red, which she knows she can use ... so I pause. I tell her, quietly, calmly, that I am not moving. I am not going to move. I need her to breathe. Breathe in ... breathe out ... and I slip in another centimeter further. The PAIN ... breathe, dear ... deep breath in ... yes, that's good ... now let it out ... let it all out ... PUSH in ... Screams ... BREATHE ...

Her Master takes over the breathing command with her, caring for her, holding her – and once more tells her to cum. Her pussy PULLS my hand the rest of the way inside and CLAMPS down around my lower hand. My knuckles are past her pubic bone. Another push and it would have been around my wrist, but there is absolutely no room inside her to be pushed into. Perhaps if I repositioned ... no ... the slightest movement on my part sends her into orbit. Her inner walls are convulsing, and my hand is going numb. I look up at him and say, "now I know why you guys like being inside us so much."