First Five Minutes

Story Info
A real hotel meet, with a BDSM, and voyeur twist.
1.9k words
4.22
13.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

I had a hard time deciding which category to put this under since it really covers a multitude of selections. Being an Actually happened, Voyeurism, BDSM, Anal... and I am sure a couple of others, I hope you don't hold me to the category in your comments...

Enjoy

*****

The sun has already set by the time the headlight beams sweep across door 127. Throwing the car into park, I kill the engine and hurriedly climb out dragging my bag and laptop off the passenger seat as I go. Using my elbow to shut the door I juggle the keys and everything else as I push the button to lock the car doors. Balancing my laptop above my bag and steadying it with my chin I reach into my back pocket for the key card as door 127 opens.

Framed in the doorway is my Red. The woman of my day, night and so many wet dreams, ever since I was a young teen, of over forty years ago. It wasn't until these last 5 years that I finally met my love of my life, my lover beyond compare. I thought she was only to be found in my dreams and I would never meet her, but one day while on line, there she was. It is a long distance love affair, but whenever possible we are together. Blocking the doorway she just smiles at me in that lovely black bustier that accents her curves so nicely. In her right hand is a black leather riding crop lightly tapping her calf. The resounding leather smack making my eyes follow the noise down past the black garter belt that connect to black nylons all the way down to a pair of black stilettos. All I can think is, oh my, I hope I have been a really bad boy for being late.

With that wicked smile that means she is so ready for me, my Red turns and walks back into the room leaving me to follow submissively inside. Not able to catch the door I step inside and bending at the waist I carefully deposit my stuff onto the overstuffed chair in the corner. I start to rise, but not before I hear more than feel the riding crop's leathery smack on the seat of my pants. Followed instantaneously with her command to trip.

With a smile of my own I straighten up and without turning around I pull my shirt over my head as I kick off my shoes. I can feel the riding crop coast across my broad shoulders as my hands drop to my waist. Unfastening my belt and unbuttoning my pants I let them slide down my legs. With little effort I step out of my pants so all I have left on is a leather pouched thong that barely encases my cock and balls. She always seems to enjoy seeing it. Turning so she can see my package straining the pouch's limits, she steps up to me and with her free left hand fondles my enclosed package.

With the stilettos on she stands about 2 inches taller than me, so when I wrap my arms around her as I lean into her, my lips find bare skin along her shoulder. Between that clean light scent of lavender, her clothes, and yes her hand's manipulations, what little was hiding covered from her of my growing cock has become made it a moot issue. I feel the stinging slap of the riding crop against my shoulder blades as she tells me that she did not give me permission to kiss her.

Letting her play the part a little longer I release her and lower my head as I say, "Sorry Mistress." There are perks to being submissive to my lady. This position does allow me to enjoy the view of her outfit, so win, win, shewing.

My Red says, "You are presumptuous sir and needs to be taught a lesson. Bend over the bed."

Obediently I bend over the bed making sure my ass is raised high as I rest my elbows on the coverlet. Looking back as she pulls my thong off I see her breast as it strains against the bustier, her slight belly bulge, and that is when I realize that the door behind her still stands wide open. I say, "Ummm, Mistress Red, the..."

She grabs my nut sack firmly, almost to the point of painfully as she says, "Quiet, you do not have permission to speak."

Without a word I furtively look past her into the parking lot. A car slides into a nearby parking space and kills its lights. I know there is at least one person behind the wheel. I can't tell if they have seen us so I remain silent and hope they haven't seen us. If they do I hope they enjoy the view as much as I enjoy my lady.

I soon forget about the car as she releases my nut sack as she lets her fingers slide forward and wrap around my now very firm cock. I know she has never had a 9-10 inch before me, but I still don't think it is worthy of a good porn movie. Even if it were I wouldn't care right about now as she slowly, but firmly starts to slide her hand down my cock and back up again.

Spreading my legs a little further apart so she has more access she whispers with just enough timber in her voice to carry, "Like that huh?"

I gasp slightly as a cold wet drizzle works its way down my ass crack, followed by a finger catching it as it continues downward. The finger slides upward and rims my ass as she drags the bulk of the oil back up and around.

All the while she continues to pull on my cock as I feel the pressure build on my anus ring. I try to relax as she presses her finger in to the first knuckle. I raise my ass as well as I can and bury my face into the coverlet while the first of many groans escape my lips. Feeling me relax her finger buries to the 2nd knuckle and starts to massage the inner walls making room for more.

As I start pushing back against her hand to make it go deeper she says, "Oh, well I guess you do like it. Than you should love this." With that said her hand releases my cock and starts digging into the nightstand beside us as her finger buries itself to the 3rd and final knuckle. I feel another trickle of oil just before her finger pulls all the way out ever so slowly. Then it drives back in, but it isn't the same. It is a bit wider and longer as it settles inside of me. As my anal muscles contract around it I realize she has replaced her finger with a silicone butt plug.

Thankfully it is a beginner's plug, but it still has a slope at the bottom that my anal ring clamped around locking it into place. After she tests to make sure it is secure she reaches under me and pulls my cock down and back so that she can roll her tongue around the tip. It always feels great, when she does that. The thought that the door is open for anyone to see keeps playing through the back of my mind, wanting to say something but she said I couldn't talk so I am stymied as to what to do. Oh my yes, her ass swaying in the air as she sucks my cock with only that tiny thong. No wonder I am already pulsing with pre-cum.

As that slightly salty taste trips over her tongue she pulls her lips away with one last increased vacuuming suck. My cock stretches back and pops out from between those lovely lips. As she stands she gives my ass a smack and says, "Roll!"

As I roll over I can see my Red standing to one side, near the foot of the bed, riding crop in hand, legs spread slightly, with a stern look on her face, but a hungry look in her eyes. Seeing beyond her and out the door I see a couple of guys have gathered around a parked car, pretending to unload their suitcases. I raise my hand and start to point to the door, but my domineering Red headed lover took my action as being other than what I was intending and smacks my wrist. With that mischievous smile of her she once again tells me to lie still and not a word out of me.

My mouth waddles for a second, but nothing comes out. I close my mouth and lay my hands above my head. It is her show and those guys outside seem to be enjoying it. She must know the door is open the road noise can be clearly heard. I watch the men standing with their doors open. The back seat obviously loaded up with stuff, but their eyes are focused on us. The only movement that I can see is their forearms moving in quick motion, the rest is blocked by the car door.

Red starts to climb onto the bed. One knee on each side of me as she slowly makes her way to me. Leaning forward slightly her breast are almost falling out of her bustier as she sways from one side to the other on her way up to my hips. At this point I know her pheromones and 36ddd are what is driving me insane, but being watched by two guys whacking off in the parking lot does add a spice we have never tried before.

Raising herself up and leaning to one side she grasps my cock and lines it up as she angles herself for the push in. From my view her little runway patch seems to arrow down to the tip of my cock. Then as this deliciously moist yet gripping tunnel slowly devours my engorged cock, I watch as inch by inch disappears in a slow motion downward plunge of her hips. Settling into place her eyes half close, her mouth opens slightly as I hear a feint intake of air. Her hips stir slightly in an effort to adjust herself to my length as I bottom out within her.

I want to lower my arms and grasp her pelvic bone handles to drive her up and down the length of my shaft. Instead I obey, and merely lock my hands together by grasping one thumb and wrapping my fingers around my fist like a claw. My mind flutters with so many sensual feelings bombarding it at once. Her nipples barely peeking over the top, her moist tunnel contracting around my cock as she moves a slow rhythmic up and down stroke. The foreign hotel room decor, with her own vibrant scent beginning to mix with the sweat of our excursions. The feeling of the butt plug flexing with my ass, and the knowledge that outside our room at least two men are getting ready to shoot their own loads as I allow my Mistress Red to dominate my will.

All of this in only 5 minutes after pulling up. This is going to be a long and amazing night. Always worth the drive to see her.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers