First Fling in the Naughty Forties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers

"You are simply fabulously sexy and I was swept off my feet the moment I saw you."

"I saw you looking." I sent my fingers between buttons to his sparsely hairy chest. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh that!" He sounded embarrassed. "One can't help looking at someone like you." He thought for a while as if debating if he wanted to say something. "I knew it was an accident but I had to think about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you were not wearing any underwear when you came up to the patio."

"Oh god! You saw me down there? I just got out of bed. It certainly wasn't intentional." I went red and feigned anger.

"Sorry. I just thought. May be in hope."

"Never mind." My voice went husky and soft. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Of course! Just for a second, though. You are very beautiful!"

We kissed again and we kissed long. I felt his masculine and lean frame crush me and I enjoyed that delicious feeling of being wanted.

"Let's go in there." I gestured to the guest room on the main floor.

As we entered with our arms around our waists, I slipped my gown off and dropped it on the floor. I put my arms in the air and tip toed for a pose. The lights were off but there was some illumination filtering through the drapes form the patio.

He was silhouetted against the window and personified the mysterious entry he had made into my life that day. I couldn't see his face but he was motionless suggesting he was drinking up the view.

Then he walked towards me and I stepped up to him too. There was much unfamiliar territory to be chartered.

"Take off your clothes." It was almost an order from me. "I have seen nothing of you yet." I joked.

He obeyed. He had to. He needed to. He was still a silhouette, though. I moved to a side to induce him to turn towards me and let the dim light fall on him.

Then I saw him.

His young wiry body was perfect with pectoral muscle definition and exaggerated six packs as the filtered light glanced his torso. His penis stood like a lone soldier shaking in anticipation or whatever. The perfect masculine lines extended down his strong and unusually thick thighs for his lean frame.

Desire poured forth from me from every pore. I wanted to be filled and taken by this gentle but strong youth. In an instance I got younger and bolder. I was dying to show him my body; all my feminine attributes. Will I be up to his ideals in comparison to his young peers? May be their tight, young bodies were more attractive.

Perk up, I told myself and took off the rest of my scanty clothing. Now, I was facing the dim light and he could see me.

"Oh gosh!" He gasped. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

It would be a total falsehood if I denied the exhilarated excitement I felt within myself. He admired me and liked my nude body and I liked who he was and now I wanted him to take me.

The naked embrace was something so different, of course. Every inch of my body that touched him was on fire. We kissed again and again and again. There was tenderness and soft desire. To hold his manhood was the most natural think to do. He felt so much like Grant.

I gently swiveled him and backed him up to the edge of the bed and made him sit down. I knelt between his knees and my hunger to taste him brought forth the most slut like moan. I faced his young organ and gave it some loving strokes and then took him in.

It was his turn to groan as I slurped and licked and extracted every kind of gustatory sensation possible. I felt his texture with my lips, palate and tongue. My fluid fingers flowed over his entire girth and length measuring to assimilate his dimensions. His soft scrotum received some caressing as well.

All this he took with some vocalization of extreme pleasure.

"I have never been loved like this, Marlie!"

"Now it's my turn, sweetie." I sat down beside him. He took the cue to kneel at my feet. I lay down and flexed my hips with my knees apart.

"You are so very beautiful. You look very young and even virginal!" I felt sexy enough and looking down at him I felt even more aroused at that very erotic position. I know I was seeping juice. I was dying for his mouth on me. He kept looking for ages! Other than Olaf only Kelly, my roommate at Nursing school had looked at me there and complimented me.

The Kelly incident came to me out of the blue and just then I felt Keith's hands on my upper inner thighs. His thumbs drew tantalizing lines on my groin fold threatening to touch me more centrally.

"You have a beautiful cunt!" My family background being what it is, I was generally reluctant to use expletives. I liked to hear them uttered though, especially when they referred to me in a sexual way.

"Thank you! Now, do something!" I blushed. My nerves screamed at him.

He did. With his thumbs, I imagined he parted my lips and then brought his warm lips over me. He kissed then licked me all over. It was heavenly. I couldn't help my hips lift off the bed. His hands went backwards to softly caress my butt.

I lay back, bit my lip and then hugged myself, pressing my breasts. I had never felt so needy in my life. I was so excited about the possibilities and thanks to the string of my thought processes and rationalizations that day, I felt not a bit of guilt. I owe it to myself, is what I felt.

After a rather long session of this very passionate cunnilingus, he got up and knelt over me. I spread my arms out hinting that my breasts were neglected and he obliged with his gentleness that I had now come to expect. He took one then the other and while I played with his blonde locks and his erect organ throbbed between my thighs like a sword of Damocles.

I dipped my finger down to my vulva to confirm that I was super slimy and I needed him inside.

"Come, young man! Give me what you have. All of it and with that fledgling energy!" I was begging.

He slipped in easily and still on all fours he grinned and then it hit me. That smile was Olaf's! The dimple and the way his lips curled were a trademark. Oh my gosh! Oh god!

I buried that for a moment as my physical needs were overwhelming. Keith gently lowered himself on me with a groan of pleasure. Then he began to move.

He blended in and out movement with a delicious brand of grinding circular movements that actually massaged by insides to dizzy heights of excitement. This sensation was new to me. These young guys know how to do it! I accommodated him, opening up some more and raised my thigh higher and much more than the limits of flexibility I knew. Does sexual excitement loosen up ligaments?

I grabbed onto his hard torso with both hands and rubbed his back as if to egg him on. He grunted his approval and then got faster and even got deeper. I couldn't suppress groans of happiness with every thrust. I didn't hold back even though I heard Wafer scratching at the door. I got louder as he went even faster and then slowed down to recover but enhanced the amplitudes of his magnificent yet slow strokes. I recovered with voiceless panting.

When he went on the acceleration mode again, I moaned out loud and clawed his back with glee and felt the urge to feel his beautiful butt. The skin there felt so smooth, almost feminine which contrasted lusciously with his deeper firmness. I synced my lustful pull of his rhythmic hardening masses of muscle to the thrusts of his penis into me.

Please don't cum too soon, I seemed to beg his organ. Please, do me more and more until I am completely and totally spent. Just as I had these thoughts, he was showing signs of impending climax. I did the old trick I knew that had worked with Olaf. I effected the tried and tested technique of the penile tip squeeze. I slipped my hand between us and while holding his penis, I pulled myself away and when his member was almost out, I squeezed the tip between my thumb and fore finger.

He went: "Ouch!" He stopped his movement. "What was that?"

"I'll tell you later! Now, come on! Do your job!"

He did. As we went through the whole cycle again and when he was showing signs of reaching the point of no return, he interrupted to ask me.

"Can I do you from behind?"

I had to think to choose. He had stopped moving so that would mean he had to work himself up again.

"No. Keep going like this, hon. You're so wonderful."

He began, what I imagined was another cycle and I focused on the point of our union and how his entry point into me was flowing all over my body, through every vein and screaming over all my nerves. My moans and groans became squeals and then subsided to noiseless breath holding, interspaced by compulsory pants and sighs.

In a period of time that was timeless, I was swept into an ocean of waves of spasmodic ecstasy separated by my soft screams of joy.

"I am cumming!" I cried out.

"Yes, come. I am cumming too."

"No, I am having it now! I am cumming now! Oh, god!"

"Ooh! I feel it now. Lovely. Ooh!" He went tense and tight and I knew he was going to deliver and I felt warm, warm, warm inside me as his body jerked and I milked him synchronously.

I had never ever had such an awesome orgasm before. It felt like an hour but I guess it must have been close to ninety seconds.

We lay still for a minute before he rolled off me.

"Wow!" I went first with my appreciation.

"Yes, Wow!" He echoed.

We lay quiet while the heat subsided and the sweat on our bodies evaporated.

"You know, as I said, mom speaks about you guys a lot."

"Really? I am sorry I lied that I didn't hear of her. But yes, I know the connection." I can't keep many secrets from a guy I had sex with. Another thought about his features that were similar to Olaf was haunting me. "How old are you? When is your birthday?"

"I'll be 22, September 20. Why?"

Absolutely possible, I thought after a quick calculation. I put that thought aside to answer him in jest. "I was checking if I was raping a minor."

He chuckled, then went back to what he was saying. "You see mom is very close to me and shares everything with me."

I stiffened. "Please don't say anything of this. Please."

"No, I won't for sure. She would be angry with me too. She holds both of you in high esteem and considers you as super achievers. She wouldn't like me to get entangled with you. But here's a story that she told me that might either interest you or make you mad. Anyway, I'll tell you. Mom, Olaf and another couple with one other person spent a weekend at a farm house over a weekend long before you were in the picture. Her friend, Tanya had a new African American boyfriend. You know, mom's friends are quite rumbustious when they get a bit drunk. I hear at the poolside Tanya boasted that her boyfriend had the biggest cock in the world and mom contested that saying it would be difficult to beat Olaf! So, they actually had a show of size by the pool side and Olaf won hands down!

"Sorry if this is personal or intrusive but I had to tell you."

I had an odd mixture of sensations. Should I be angry for something being said about Olaf's privates or should I be embarrassed. Was Keith being audacious, personal or just simply open and sharing. I couldn't really conclude either way. But I know Olaf was big; both thick and long. He hurt me sometimes and I needed to ensure that I was well oiled before he entered me every single time.

I simply said: "I know. But size isn't everything." I thought for a while. "But Janel shouldn't be telling you stuff like that. That's very personal info, no?"

"I agree. I shouldn't have mentioned that." He sounded genuinely sorry. "I should go."

"Hope I can trust you to keep this strictly confidential, please. You know, I am married."

"Of course." He promised. Somehow, I felt slightly doubtful.

He dressed while I still lay nude watching him. I stuck a couple of tissues between my thigh to stop the seep.

He flipped a switch on saying he wanted to see me fully in good light. He bent down to pick up his clothes all strewn on the floor. I feasted on his fresh young frame and didn't even mind that awful scene of men bending over with their balls hanging between their thighs. I enjoyed his eyes on me too, making me feel like a young woman again.

When he was ready, a kiss was the most normal thing to do. I sat up and felt a whole load gushing out of me. I grabbed a few tissues and wiped myself with one leg up on the bed.

"Wow! That's the sexiest sight I have seen in my life! You have such a beautiful pussy."

We kissed and I put my nightie on only when he was about to leave and I had to shut the front door.

After he left, I had a lot of thinking to do. And so, I did.

Was I OK? Would Keith go talk? Will Olaf come to know? And what about the striking similarities in facial features!

I picked up all the bedding and bed sheets from the ground floor bedroom and took it to the laundry and dumped it and turned the machine on. Then I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom, stood in front of the mirror, lifted my nightie and viewed my crotch. What the heck was beautiful? I picked up the hand mirror, went under the dresser light and viewed myself again from below.

I saw normal female anatomy but tried to discern what Kelly, my roommate many decades ago, Olaf, during the early part of our relationship and Keith just now had seen as something to compliment. I saw the swollen outer lips due to recent intercourse and the glisten of unmistakable wetness at the entrance. I guess as Kelly observed it was the shape and spread of my pubic hair that was somehow attractive. It was sparse enough to show the details and dense enough to announce its presence. I had a pang of awareness that I was self admiring and appraising something of me in my forties! Naughty again.

This was, of course a novel exposition of feminine beauty. Waist, legs, breasts, buttocks, skin and overall shape are well accepted characteristics, that even have metrics. But the vulva, labia and the mons are hardly ever given any ideal descriptions. Thus, my justifiable curiosity.

I better wash this nightie too, I thought. No need to have any physical evidence remaining. I went downstairs again and stopped the busy washer and whipped off my nightie and put it in.

Just then my watch vibrated saying I had a call! The name showed up. It was Keith again! Why?! Where the heck was my phone?

I thought for a while and then walked up to the kitchen to where I thought my phone was and I spotted it on the counter as it stopped ringing. Simultaneously I saw the reason for Keith's call.

His house key was lying alongside! We had both forgotten about it.

For the second time I called him.

"Hi!"

"I am extremely sorry..." Keith began.

"I know. You left the key here. You coming back?"

"I have to. I am at your gate."

"OK." I hung up.

I looked at the front windows and I saw the headlights shining through. I was naked and I had to decide whether I needed to go upstairs and wear some clothes.

What the heck, I thought. I just had sex with this guy. Leaving only the hallway light on I moved to the door with key in hand. I opened the door a few inches, when I saw his silhouette. I had the key hanging from my left hand while my right was across my naked breasts.

"Wow! Thanks." He grabbed the key and my hand together and slipped down to my arm and gently leant on the door to let himself in. How could I resist? He was in the house in a second and he devoured my waiting lips. My body quivered in his strong arms. His hands travelled down to my butt and then in front to my bush. An eager finger slipped in. I bucked in another rapid episode of arousal. I was still wet. He went in and out.

When we separated, I he looked into my eyes and the message was there. I took him by the hand and led him to the family room. He walked behind.

"Ooh, what an ass! You look like a teenager." His hand was on my butt gently feeling and then he smacked me.

"Ouch!" I protested.

"You are nude. You were waiting for me?" He teased

"No, I just dumped the nightie in the washer." I turned and looked into his eyes. "Do you want to take me from behind? You wanted to."

"Oh, yes! Doggy style."

I loved that position and had lured Olaf into doing me on so many occasions but over the last few years he found it difficult and often slipped out, frustrating him. He had said: "You need a certain compatible body structure between us to make this happen." Now with this young guy my enthusiasm was high and the erotic anticipation gripped me. I couldn't wait to do it 'doggy style'.

Not surprisingly, I suddenly remembered Wafer. Where was he? I hoped he wouldn't disturb us.

I climbed on the sectional and bent over the soft arm rests and knelt and stuck my butt out pushing my sex back invitingly with thighs shamelessly apart. I had seen a similar seen in a porn movie I had viewed with Olaf. I looked back. "Come."

He was already unbuckling and zipping down. As he lowered his clothes to his knees, I saw his full erection. I was pleased.

I realized that he was significantly smaller than Olaf but he used a good technique. A point to share surreptitiously with the so-called experts among my friends!

He climbed on behind and as I buried my head in my arms and shut my eyes in pleasant anticipation, I felt him going in; easy and smooth. A soft involuntary moan escaped my lips.

He began his movement without touching me at first and then bent over to hold me around my dangling breasts. His strokes became more vigorous.

"Oh, yes. Yes! Yes!" I felt him hitting me deep in my core. It was an incredible sensation as he went in and out the whole way. He performed his cyclic method going hot, fast and hard and then slow and easy.

When he accelerated the second time, he called out: "This is the best! You are the best! I am coming so soon. Oh gosh!" I quickly grabbed a heap of tissue and held it down close to me.

"Oh, please cum! Oh, my sweet, Keith. Ravage me! Tear me apart!" He did not disappoint with his lovemaking and I knew he was on the precipice.

I dropped the bunch of tissue to lie below to protect my leather and cushions as a more urgent need was to masturbate. I drew those familiar circles on my engorged clit and made frequent fleeting contact with the slippery piston that was working feverishly just adjacent. His agility was as remarkable as his energy to keep going. His youthful stamina was also awesome as he displayed none of the refractory period that men often demonstrate after one ejaculation.

As he showed signs of voicing a mighty eruption again, I started having those delicious spasms too and I was panting and moaning as he abruptly held me tight and started spurting into me. He must have had about ten or twelve of those consummating inward plunges and almost instantly, I felt the semen pouring down my thighs and hopefully onto the tissues below and not on my furniture. If anyone has had the unfathomable joy of having cum tickle trickle down your inner thighs, only they would appreciate the raw gratification of reflecting your sexual partner's fulfillment.

I was going even after he was done. "Keep going! Don't stop. Please!" I whisper yelled. He obliged as I kept going and with noisy delightful grunts of joy while I was milking his gorgeous organ. I am not sure how long but it was considerably prolonged as he actually was beginning to get soft and slipped out. I was still coming and I gently waned into a tired state of recovery.

My vagina leaked cum and I added more tissue to the pile underneath. Keith did something that again alerted my memory and gave strength to my suspicions. He bent, wiped me down and kissed my vulval lips. I wasn't sure if sexual habits get transmitted genetically down generations, but that act was so similar to what I was used to.

Keith dressed somewhat hurriedly. "Next time I want to tit fuck you and may be even do anal!" He smiled sheepishly.

Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers