First Forced, Now Willing Ch. 02

Story Info
Moman & her three young daughters are blackened.
2.7k words
4.31
231.6k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For clarity, please read part one of this story first.

----------------------------------------------

My husband passed out a few feet away; me on my knees with two strange giant black cocks in my face looking around for the other two of my husband's friends. Then it hits me that my three girls are upstairs. Jan, the young bride to be, was in my shower, while her twin sisters shared their own bathroom down the hall. I struggled to stand but was kept down by force.

"My daughters. The other guys can't go upstairs. They are too young. I need to get up!"

"Don't you worry 'bout nuthin but sucking my dick."

But I did worry as he pushed me back down and plugged my mouth with cock...

***

JAN:

I wonder if after I get married, I will be happy? I wonder if I will still look as hot as my mom in 20 years? I wonder if sex will get boring? I wonder if Mike snores? All these questions rush threw my head as I dry off after a steaming hot shower. I opened the door to let some cool air in and relieve the heat. Wrapping the towel around my head, wiping the mirror to see, I admire my hairless body. Mike liked my pussy with a little hair, but I prefer it bald. It feels so much better, not just in sex, but all day long. Plus, I love to watch it open and hold on to Mike's dick as he fucks me. Hmmm... thinking about it makes me horny. I reach for the sesame oil and begin to coat my entire body with the silky goodness. After I am covered my fingers ensure that the delicate folds between my legs have been reached. It has been so long since Mike has given me a real orgasm. He is so good to me and tries so hard, but sometimes he comes up short and leaves me hanging on the edge.

My clit becomes needy and I use the oil to rub it gently - - then furiously, as my pussy leaks warm and slick. Leaning against the bathroom counter, my eyes close and I envision a faceless man pounding his hard cock in me. My breathing rises as I can feel the edge where Mike seems to leave me. I continue to work my clit with one hand and hold myself up on the counter with the other. In my fantasy, I watch as he plunges into my bald cunt and...

Realty and fantasy exploded as I felt the real flesh of cock on my pussy lips. I opened my eyes to see the young black man from downstairs towering over me, his pants open and the largest cock I have ever seen poking at my tiny pink pussy. I couldn't move, part of fear, part of shock, maybe even curiosity. I watched as his big black knob pushed between my well lubed lips, finding the resistance of a much smaller opening. He guided his cock up and down my pussy and coated his long thick shaft with my juices. Positioning his tip at my entrance, he pushed forward, his mushroom head stretching my rim until finally breaking inside me. I inhaled sharply, never blinking, watching with erotic fascination as his dark pulsating pole disappeared inch by inch into my tiny pale bald pussy. My body burned with desire as he filled me like never before. It was a deflowering of sorts, a virgin once more, feeling the pleasure that I always imagined.

He stopped, as I believe he could push no further, I feel his curly hairs tickle my shaven flesh. I finally look up and make eye contact for a second before he starts his piston. I let go of the counter and grabbed onto his shoulders before my body was shoved back against the sink and mirror. My vagina walls were on fire, being stretched to the limit and feeling every inch of friction from this massive organ. It felt so damn good, I ignored how wrong it was. My legs began to go numb as I felt the first orgasm rip through my body. A wave of electricity that started at my clit, through my pussy and up to my head - - that was my first real orgasm. A few seconds later I felt another tremor, an aftershock orgasm as his hips bucked more powerfully shooting his cum deep inside my sex. I felt the warm liquid splatter my inner flesh and coat his throbbing rod as he continued to rock in and out. His seed slowly leaks from my once tight cunt and drips down my ass.

I once again started to open my eyes to the scene that was more fantasy than reality. But it was reality. Too real. My eyes focused on the other three people who entered the room sometime within the last few orgasms. My twin sisters, still wet from their shower, naked and on their knees with one of the other older guys from downstairs standing above them.

"Oh my god. No!"

Yes, my sisters were a pain in my ass, but they were brats because they were young. Too young and too innocent for what they just saw and what they feel soon feel. To my knowledge neither one of the girls has even seen a real penis, much less felt one. My sisters were straight-A high school seniors, who never date unless it is with a bunch of their church youth group friends.

Their faces marked with fear and amazement; shaken and confused with the scene as I am lifted from my counter perch, still impaled with the giant staff and carried effortlessly past them and to my parents bed. He lays me down, his slick cock sliding from my pussy covered in a mixture of our cum. My sisters are picked up by their capture, one in each arm, and carried like dolls and set on the floor in front of me. I can see the fear grow by a tear falling down each cheek and a soft whimper escaping their throats.

"No need to be scared none. We wouldn't hurt pretty thangs like you."

The older man tried to ease the girls down a little by talking soft, but his naturally low voice and huge frame gave little comfort. My younger stud had removed all his clothes revealing the body of an athlete in top form; rock hard abs, cut chest and arms, and legs primed for a marathon. His erection had fallen, allowing his ten inch fleshy rod to swing as he walked back to where I sat. He stood beside me and placed the tip of his soft cum covered cock on my lips.

"C'mon big sister, show these girls how to suck dick."

I hesitated. Looking up into the eyes of these black beasts I knew I had no choice. We all had no choice. I opened my lips and tasted our sex. Even soft, his tip stretched my jaw. Grabbing his shaft, I began to slowly stroke him back to hardness.

"Time for your first taste of dark chocolate."

The other stranger had stripped off his baggy sweatsuit and pointed his erection at my sisters. They looked at the huge monster, almost as long as the one stuffed in my face, but it must have been twice as thick, then looked at me. I closed my eyes and nodded 'yes'. They looked at each other, who would go first. It was Jen who reached out with her shaky manicured hand, unable to make a fist around it, but guided it slowly to her lips. She kissed the tip and looked back to me, then back to Jill who sat inches away watching intently. Finally, she licked the knob and the clear pre-cum fluid that had begun to form a droplet at the opening and opened wide in attempt to swallow the black cock.

***

JILL

My sister and I are nearly identical. Same hair, same height, same weight, same shape (DD) and both of us are virgins. Well, not true virgins, but Jen said that girl stuff doesn't count. We are not lesbians, but the last few months we have been feeling a bit adventurous and have explored our bodies together. Sex has never been an issue with us, but ever since Jan announced her engagement, curious thoughts have arisen. Then, just two days ago, we decided to shave our pubes to get a closer look at our bodies. We had noticed that both mom and Jan both are shaved. It always looked so clean, but we found that it also feels so darn good.

I am not sure how we got here, but I sit facing my sister as she sucks what must be the thickest penis in the world. We watched one of dad's pornos once, but the penises in the movie were not even half as large as this. I can't believe that we watched Jan have sex! I guess she had no choice, but she sure looked like she enjoyed it. Will they want to have sex with us too? Oh my gosh! No way. I can't have sex with these guys. I don't even know them and they are old and... I think that Jen is liking it. She really is sucking it hard and her nipples look hard. Oh my gosh. I wonder...

***

MOM

Standing in the door of my bedroom, my eyes see it, but my brain can not comprehend the scene before me. My gorgeous baby girls naked before two ebony strangers. I was in shock watching Jen attempt to stuff the baseball bat sized knob into her mouth, as Jill gently fondled her twin sister's breasts and stroked her shaved pussy lips.

"I told you not to worry 'bout them. Time to join the party."

I was guided to the king sized mattress to join my daughters. All the activity stopped as our minds adjusted to the 'reality' of the situation. The band of four stood smiling with their hard cocks in hand. The girls cuddled close to me, looking for protection, but knowing there was nothing we could do. The men spoke but I heard no words, only the whimpers of my young girls as they waited for what was to come.

The massive men moved us around like dolls, picking us up and placing in various positions. Within seconds I was on my knees and between my oldest daughters legs, starring at her pink stretched pussy still dripping with cum as the black baseball bat penis squeezed into my own white womb. As he pounds his giant cock into me, I am pushed closer and closer to Jan, smelling the sweet scent of her young sex and the fresh sperm of the ebony stranger. I lift my head to see Jan's mouth stuffed with black cock. She was no longer fighting it and tried to wrap her hands around the thick shaft, stroking it as she sucked.

The whimpers of fear from my youngest twins had turned to pleasure as I turned my head to see both of them following their older sister's lead each with a huge chocolate cock in hands and stroking it into their hungry mouths. My mind was spinning, in awe of the sights before me and the increased feeling of pleasure I was receiving from the monster cock in my pussy.

The sounds of the room became erotic and the scent of the wet pussy inches from face sent me over the edge of control. I reached up with my tongue and tasted my first pussy. Not just my first ever taste of a woman, but the taste of my own daughter. A moan escaped Jan's cock stuffed lips as I connected with her clit. I felt her small hand pull my head closer to her sex and I responded by digging my tongue deep into her pink hole and sucking clean the pungent sperm left from the young black stud. It was the most delicious and sexy moment as the black bat began to spasm and shot his load deep in my abused cunt. My pussy milked him as he drove inch after inch, deeper and deeper. Jan began to gurgle as her ebony cock spewed his white jism down her throat, filling her cheeks and spilling out her mouth, down her chin and onto her pale tits.

As the rocking slowed, I glanced over to see one, then both of my twin teen girls roughly thrown to the bed on their backs and told to spread their legs. I saw a mix of fear and excitement in their eyes as they were about to lose their virginity. Or was it the fear of the size of their cocks that were about to ruin them for all men to come. I crawled to them and caressed Jen's virgin pussy. Jan took my lead and went to Jill's side. Attempting to prepare them, I massaged her bald tight hole, which Jan watched and mirrored on her sister.

I did not feel enough wetness, at least not enough for the snake that was about to enter. I reached between my legs and cupped my own pussy filling my palm with the black seed that was escaping my folds. I used it on Jen and gave some to Jan to spread on Jill. Their pussies were slick and the men were ready. Jan and I reached out and guided the giant cocks towards their destination. We rubbed the tips between the virgin slits and lubing their shafts. One then another, the mushroom knob pressed the small entrance, stretching the barrier ring and entering their young pussies.

Both girls let out a scream as each man slowly inched their thickness in and out of their tight holes. Jan and I continued to massage around their sex. With only a few inches inside, the cocks needed more lube. I ran my lips up and down the shaft, coating the dark skin with saliva. As he pushed deeper, I concentrated my efforts and my mouth on Jen's clit which had turned bright red and plump. The screams turned to whimpers, which turned to moans, which turned back to screams, but this time screams of pleasure. With only half of their lengths buried inside each 18 year old twin, both men began to speed up, driving their huge black dicks in and out of my youngest daughters. My oldest and I watched in fascination as their pussies turned inside out, gripping the thick shafts and squeezing them deep within their petite white bodies.

"Damn these bitches are fuckin' tight! Gonna make a nigger cum quick..."

No more said, than done as the cock in front of my nose blasted hot juice inside my little girl. He grunted as his cock spasmed under the grip of Jen's tight cunt lips. His knob pops as it leaves the inner walls and his warm cream oozes out. Without thinking, I quickly covered my mouth over her pussy and drank the escaping juices. Jen's hips bucked as I sucked her pussy.

Meanwhile, Jan had been forced away from her siblings sex and sat caressing her breasts and watching as she was banged hard and fast from the dark stranger. Jen and I crawled closer and cuddled with Jill; all three of us fondling her plump tits, sucking her hard pink nipples and waiting for the explosion. The sight of our family 'hug" sent him into a quickened piston mode. Beside the bed stood the baseball bat and Jan's young stud each pumping their massive cocks in the hands watching the erotic scene. Jill's body started to give away to the pounding, bucking and thrashing, screams of pleasure louder with each thrust.

"Fill her up! Fill this bitch up!"

Following his buddies orders, his muscular hips jerked forward out of rhythm dumping his cum deep into my lil' girl's hungry pussy. As a surprise, the young stud stroking his cock pointed his missile towards the four of us and coated our naked white bodies with his cum. Within seconds after, the men disappeared. We lay together in the aftermath, a mother and her three daughters, our pussies stretched and numb, covered in cum and my baby girls pussy gaping wide with a black stranger's seed pouring out onto the bed sheet. All silent.