First Gangbang

Story Info
A young woman has her first gangbang.
876 words
3.67
88.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are together in a bedroom. You have me tied up, completely helpless. You climb on top of me and stick your cock in my face and say "suck it slut."

I take you into my mouth and do my best, slurping and sucking on your cock. You begin to fuck my face and soon you cum in my mouth. You pull away and as I swallow you pet my head and call me a good girl.

You put a blindfold on me. I soon hear a buzzing and then feel a strong vibrator on my clit. I moan and thresh against my restraints. You use one hand to hold me steady, with the other I feel you put cold lube on my butthole. "No please not there daddy" I moan, still pleasured by the vibe on my clit. "I will do what I want slut," you tell me and with that I feel a big butt plug inserted into me. I gasp in pain and pleasure.

You remove the vibe and climb on top of me and begin to fuck my pussy. I feel so full as I moan and wiggle beneath you. You move so you can slap my tits hard while fucking me. I beg to be allowed to cum and you tell me I can. I cum so hard, my pussy tightening around your cock.

After a while of using my pussy you say, with a smile in your voice, "now onto that beautiful ass of yours." I moan and say no but you untie me and flip me over into doggy style. Then you retie my hands and feet. You pop the butt plug out of me, causing me to moan loudly.

The plug is quickly replaced with your cock, still sopping wet from my pussy. You fuck my ass hard making me scream both from pleasure and pain. You soon tell me you are cumming and say I may as well. You cum hard in my ass as I squirm cumming as well.

I sigh, contented. A few minutes pass, I am still tied up. "Can you untie me daddy?" I ask.

"No baby the night has only just begun."

I lay there wondering what you mean when there is a knock on the door.

I hear men's voices when you answer it, at least 4 men.

"Come on in" you tell them, "the slut is prepped."

With no warning I feel two fingers in my ass. I know they aren't yours.

"She's lovely." one man remarks. Someone sticks their cock in my mouth. Because I am blindfolded I don't see it coming and am wishing for air as my face is fucked.

I gasp, making the cock in my mouth go deeper as someone enters my ass and fucks it hard. The cock in my mouth cums hard and I swallow it all. "Good girl" I hear you say, but it feels like you're a million miles away.

I let out a few moans at the fucking my ass as it gets faster.

A new cock enters my mouth, this one bigger in length and girth. It begins to fuck my mouth, but this man gives me breathers but fucks my mouth longer.

The cock in my ass gets faster and soon cum is added to what you've already deposited in me. That man moves away and is replaced by someone else who unceremoniously sticks his cock in my pussy and starts fucking. Suddenly I'm cumming so hard, and so is the man in my mouth. I try to swallow but gag because of my moaning.

"She didn't swallow!" exclaims the man who was in my mouth seconds before.

You laugh, "You can punish her when he finishes with her pussy."

The man in my pussy says, "I'm...almost...there" then erupts into my pussy.

I feel like a complete whore, 5 men's seamen, including yours, dripping from all my holes.

Soon someone is hitting my ass, I realize it is with something really hard and stiff, a cane I realize. I cry out in pain as he hits me over and over again. My last thought before I pass out is that I should probably safeword.

When I wake up I am clean and in your arms. We are alone. I am not blindfolded but am wrapped up in a warm blanket with soft pillows under my head.

"How are you me good girl?" you ask me with a mischievous grin on your face.

I think about it. My ass is so sore-inside and out, my jaw hurts, my pussy feels stretched but despite that I know my answer, "I feel amazing. Thank you Daddy."

You kiss my lips gently, making me realize they are sore too. I kiss you back with vigor anyways.

"So did you like your first gangbang?" you ask.

I smile up at you. "Yes. Can we do that again?"

You laugh, "My baby is such a slut" you say and tickle me a bit making me giggle and cuddle in closer. "But yes baby. I'll make sure you're used like the whore you are."

I sigh and close my eyes, in need of more sleep. As I drift off I murmur, "I love you Daddy."