First Groupsex

Story Info
My first time with a girl and two friends.
3.1k words
3.76
52.9k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Caution. The following story depicts drug and alcohol use, and unsafe sexual practices.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after the Julie thing, which was interesting and a little odd, I found myself on the outs with my folks. I was partying too much and my grades were falling. They were going to cut me off. So I said screw it. I took the last check that my dad had sent, cashed it, bought a little beater Honda, and headed out for the west coast.

I'd been out to the coast a few times on vacation with the family and I have to tell you that for someone that grew up on the prairies of the Midwest the coast is like paradise, especially in the winter.

Anyway, I was bumming it. Working the odd job here and there for a few weeks or months, making just enough cash to buy gas, food, and a place to sleep. I spent what was left partying hard. I had many interesting experiences, and maybe I'll write about them some day, but what I really want to talk about today was my first - and second - group sex experience.

The first is pretty hetero, but the second is kind of homo, so if you are not into that, don't read past the first one.

I wound up in a small college town that fronted on a popular beach area. I had gotten a job working as a roofer, re-shingling seaside houses and cabins. The work was hard, but the pay was great, and it paid off dividends. I had been in good shape before, but after a month at that job, I was lean, ripped, and burned brown as walnut. My hair was sun bleached a dark blond, and with my blue eyes, I had that "surfer" look that a lot of guys strive for. I usually didn't have trouble picking up girls at the bar after work, but in the off season, my luck with them was spotty as they were mostly local.

My closest friend at the time was a guy named Paul, who really was a surfer guy. Not only did he look like the archetype, tall, blond, and handsome, but he lived it too. The guy surfed and screwed around all day and worked a subsistence job at night, caretaking the rec facility for the college. Not that he actually worked at it that hard. Most of the time, he would put in two or three hours listlessly sweeping floors until I came by with some beer. He only ever cleaned the wash rooms if there was a complaint. What was really cool was that we had the run of the place all night. We could swim, play basket ball, whatever. We had pool parties a couple of times. A lot of the time though, we wound up just lounging on the mats in the gym, getting high and drinking beer.

One Friday night, that's just what we were doing. Aside from Paul and I there was also Mark and Amber. I didn't really like Mark, he had always seemed a bit off to me. He was one of those guys that tried too hard, you know? Paul liked having him around though, as a kind of toady and the occasional butt of jokes.

Amber was one of the locals that I had seen around the bars. She was a petite little chick, not a spinner, but one of those almost chubby girls that actually looks hot with a little bit of meat on her. I had hit on her once, but she had been pretty quick to shoot me down. She was into Paul I suspect only because he always had some pot. She'd actually shown up that night specifically for that purpose and just not left.

This was back in the day when you used to be able to buy draft in gallon milk jugs as off sales from the bar for under ten bucks. We'd drank a little over two of those before Paul and Amber started making out on the mat right beside Mark and I, leaving us to talk as best we could. They were really getting into it.

The right thing to do as a buddy would have been for us to leave them to it, but I was feeling a little jealous that Paul was getting with this girl, not me, so I decided to be spiteful and stick around to put a crimp on their fun. Didn't work like I thought it would. I had to turn away when Paul got her shirt off and she put her hand in his shorts. She had great little tits, as I had known she would. Small and perky. Maybe a B cup, with little dime-sized aureoles.

Mark just seemed entranced. I mean he was staring. It was a little creepy. His eyes widened and his jaw went slack when she got Paul's cock out and was stroking it. I wasn't sure if it was that he had maybe never been with a girl, or if maybe he was a closet gay.

I got up to leave then. Amber really was a honey, and it seemed a bit freaky. Thinking about her getting it on had given me a serious boner, and I figured I would head to the bathroom to do something about it.

Paul must have been reading my mind. "Where are you going buddy?" He asked. "You can pull it out and jerk off right here. We don't mind, do we baby?"

"I don't give a fuck," She giggled.

"Oh you will," Paul laughed. He started tugging off her jeans.

Mark apparently needed no further invitation. He pulled down his sweats to reveal one of the biggest erections I have ever seen outside of a porno. I had kind of looked down on the kid in a physical sense because he was skinny, sunburned easily, and still had pimples, but I was impressed. His dick was thick as a baby's arm and easily half again as long as mine which is a little longer than average.

"Holy shit man," I chuckled, "Where have you been hiding that cannon?"

He grinned sheepishly, not taking his eyes off of the couple, and started tugging on his cock.

I was still thinking I should leave, but weed makes me super horney and I was thinking, "Why not? Paul's already got his dong out." I rubbed my dick through my cut offs.

The whole situation seemed a little unreal. This kind of thing was characteristic of Paul. He was a show off and had almost no inhibitions even sober, but I was really surprised by Amber. The way she had brushed me off had made me think she was a little stuck up, not like this at all. I wasn't sure what to make of it, but I was really turned on at that point.

While I was procrastinating Paul had rolled her onto her back and gotten her panties off. He laughed and flicked them at my face. "Smell that pussy, boy!"

"Ha ha," I replied sardonically, but I did smell the panties. They smelled a bit like pee, but it didn't turn me off at all. In fact it kind of excited me more, I guess because it made Amber seem like even more of a dirty girl.

Paul spat into his hand and rubbed it on his cock and then her pussy. I'd only ever seen someone do that in porn movies. I'd never done it myself as I thought it was uncouth, but seeing Paul do it was sort of hot.

She was good to go and he slid it in easily, fully penetrating her with his first stroke.

I moved to get a better view of the action. I had thought Amber was the kind of girl that bleached her hair, but her pubes were blond too, and neatly trimmed to hide under a bikini line.

Mark was tugging on his monster furiously and I wondered how a guy could jerk on it that hard and not cum immediately.

Finally, I dropped my shorts and started pulling on my dick too. Inspired by Paul, I spat on my cock and was surprised to find how lubricious saliva is. I couldn't believe how good it actually felt.

Paul was pumping Amber kind of playfully, not seriously fucking her. He had his head down by hers and they were whispering and giggling. I couldn't hear what they were saying until she suddenly said, "Ok, but they gotta wear rubbers."

Paul laughed. "Baby, we don't have any rubbers. Trust me, these guys are clean. Mark is a good boy. He's never had sex that I know of. Jerks off in the bathroom with his Mom's suntan lotion is all. And Shane is a clean living guy. Sees a doctor about once a month to make sure he hasn't got anything."

In my case at least, this was actually true. I'd once had an allergic reaction to the spermicidal lubricant on a condom. Freaking red sores had broken out on the length of my cock and I had been sure that I had syphilis or some other god-awful shit. My doctor, who was also of course my family doctor at the time had laughed himself silly and recommended I use unlubricated condoms with my own water based lubricant in the future. Since that time, I had been a little paranoid about VD and got myself tested every few months.

So it was funny with me being paranoid like that even thinking I would like to fuck this girl without a condom. But I was. Even more, I really wanted to. I had to stop wanking for a bit and drink some beer because I was afraid if I touched it I was going to pop off.

Paul and Amber got to whispering again as he pumped her slowly. Finally I heard her say, "Ok, ok, ok, but you..." They whispered again for a few minutes.

"Yeah!" Paul suddenly arched his back and punched a fist up in the air. "Shane, she's going to do all of us. Come over here and get your cock in her mouth while I fuck her."

"No, no, no. I ain't doing that. Only hoes do shit like that," Amber protested.

"Ok. So like, how about a DP then?" Paul smiled at her.

"DP?"

"Double penetration. One in the pussy, one in the ass."

"No I ain't doing that either. You guys can fuck me, but I want it normal. And respectful. From the front."

"OK. Can you handle that shit Shane?" Paul winked at me as he thrust into Amber.

I tugged my cock. "I think so man."

Mark and I stroked while Paul laid it to Amber. I kept it intermittent, and took frequent chugs of beer. My level of arousal was enormously high. I couldn't believe that Mark kept beating his cock the way that he did without cumming. The thing was raw and red.

Paul was getting serious now. I could tell because he was looking straight down into her eyes, biting his lips. A bead of sweat dropped off his forehead onto hers. I was so turned on I couldn't even touch my cock. I thought I would go off like a starter's pistol the moment that I did.

Amber started bucking and moaning like crazy. It put Paul over the edge. He gave her a couple of deep, to the hilt slams and then threw back his head, groaning.

That was enough for Mark too. He made an odd series of huffing grunts as he came, shooting strand after ropey strand of spunk a good three or four feet in the air. I could hear it pattering down as it landed on the mats. I noticed he had finally closed his eyes.

I was so tempted to stroke myself off, but I seriously wanted to get into Amber after seeing Paul pin her, and I was aflame with lust and curiosity to see if she'd follow through.

Paul had collapsed on top of her after he was done. He now rolled off with a deep sigh. Seeing me standing there in just my t-shirt with my dong sticking out and a half drank jug of beer in hand, he let out a bark of laughter. "Well come on son. Don't keep the lady waiting."

I stepped between Amber's legs. She looked all sexy and wanton, with her mussed hair and pussy glistening with cum and poontang. She had a kind of half eyes closed sleepy, satisfied expression on her face.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Sure baby, why not?" She purred.

"I didn't think you liked me after you shot me down at the Red Lantern that night."

"I like you. Just not in front of my friends is all. Know what I mean?"

"It's like that is it?"

"Yeah baby. Now come down and give me that penis."

I snorted a laugh, finding it funny that she would use as pedestrian a word as "penis" during a gang bang.

She reached up and grabbed my unit. "Oooh. Uncircumcised. I've never had that before."

Yeah, I'm not cut. My parents don't believe in that. I got some hassles from other boys about it growing up, and it grosses out some women, but I'm pretty happy about it. It's easier to jerk off without lube, and seriously, I can't imagine my exposed cock head chafing around in my pants without it's skin cover. It just sounds uncomfortable.

"First time for everything I guess." I knelt down between her legs and she guided me in. Wet as she was, and already broken in, I penetrated effortlessly.

Much as I had expected, I only lasted a few strokes. It was just so warm and slick in there. When I felt the edges of her labia rubbing the sides of my hyper sensitive cock, I blasted off with a grunt and a roar. It was an exceptionally powerful orgasm for me. All the spurts felt like they merged into one, so it was like a continuous wave of pleasure, not just pulses. I felt light headed.

It was my turn to collapse on Amber. I breathed deeply and kissed her neck, then behind her ear. Even though I had just swabbed my dick through Paul's semen, I was strangely reluctant to kiss the lips he had kissed.

Amber cupped my face in her hands. "Really? That was it? I expected more out of a guy like you."

I chuckled and started thrusting again. "Oh there's more. I don't think it's going to go soft any time soon."

The second time was better and longer. Longer by a lot, although I am not sure by how much. I got lost in the sensation. She was so warm and cushiony. Her pussy so slick and wet. I got one arm over her left shoulder and one under her right, linking them behind her back so I could pull her up close and power fuck her. The rim of my cock head felt tremendously wide and sensitive. She was bucking underneath me and groaning. I don't usually totally loose control during a screw, but I sure did that time. Grunting and thrusting and wishing it would go on forever.

I finally came though. Two sharp, hard spurts, so sweetly intense that it was painful while I was buried in her, pubes to pubes. Felt like a pinch, more than a cum.

"Holy shit." I blinked my eyes after I recovered and propped myself up on my elbows.

Amber had assumed that sleepy sexy look again. "Not bad lover," she said.

"Nice." I let out a deep breath. I kissed her neck again and rolled off.

Paul was hard again and stroking it. "Yeah! Nice brother!" He put up a hand for a high five but I was too tired and slumped down on the mats. Paul laughed.

"How about some horse cock Amber?" Paul hooted. "Looks like my man Mark is ready for business."

Mark had gotten up, his monster erection pumping in and out of his fist like an obscene whack-a-mole doll. His whole cock was so flush that it was purple.

"Sure baby, that's a nice penis, let's do it." Amber beckoned Mark with a finger.

Mark moved toward her. "From behind," he grunted.

"What?"

"Roll over." Mark turned her onto her belly by a shoulder.

"Hey, I... Oh shit!"

Mark had straddled her legs and thrust into her prostrate body with one violent stroke.

Amber screeched and then began saying, "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit..." like a mantra.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, man." I managed to rouse myself and put an hand on Mark's shoulder.

Paul saw my shift of attitude immediately. "Dude, dude, settle down. It's ok, she's digging it, right baby?"

"Oh yeah," Amber grunted, "It hurts, but it hurts so good."

"Uh huh." Now that the lust was gone and with the surge of adrenaline, I suddenly felt as drunk as I was, and a little bit ashamed and dirty besides.

I decided to have a shower. When I left them, Mark was grunting like a pig as he stabbed himself into Amber. She was making a high pitched continuous keening noise. Paul was stroking his rod, grinning to himself, and occasionally licking his fingers.

I took a long, hot shower in the pool shower room. Now that my nut was shot, I was feeling conflicted about what had happened. I felt guilty too, although I wasn't sure why.

I must have washed my cock thirty times. Soaping it and soaping it again. I was in the shower for at least an hour.

When I got back to the gym, Mark was working on Amber from behind again. I was surprised to see that he was up her ass. She was making little sniffling grunts while he pounded her. He had his arms planted on each side of her head and was slamming her hard. In spite of what she had said earlier, she sure looked like she was into it.

Paul had a wild grin on his face and was stroking his cock.

Mark was looking at nothing but Paul's dick. That was kind of the final straw that convinced my Mark was gay. And I figured that Paul had already guessed too.

It was just too much to take in. I sank down on the mats and passed out.

Part 2 comes later...