First Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife watching and soft swinging on holiday.
4.7k words
4.35
156.6k
40
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
142 Followers

Part one

This is part of our continuing story of a joint sexual exploration, based largely on factual experiences and personal fantasies, and embellished slightly to hopefully enhance the reader’s enjoyment. I have written about Anne’s account of her first lesbian encounter when she was a teenager, which was based on an actual event. This is the story of our first beach holiday together.

We have been together for three years now and because of work and personal commitments been unable until now, to spend two weeks away together. We decided on the Greek island of Crete, somewhere we had both been previously but separately. I was looking forward to it greatly, sun sea sand and lots of sex. We realized some while ago that we are both exhibitionists and looked forward to the opportunity of having sex in front of a very small audience, either on the beach or balcony. Although in our late thirties, we are physically in good nick, Anne is slim, with a lovely shaped bottom and when wearing the right clothes to show it off, gets loads of attention, something I am very proud of. She likes to sunbathe topless wearing thong style bikini bottoms, however to publicly reveal even more of her gorgeous body, I bought her a string back bikini as a surprise.

I gave them to her, to try on, the week before we were due to leave. I gave her the packet to open.

‘What’s this?” she asked.

“Open it and see”.

She peeled back the wrapping paper and pulled out the matching black bikini, the top had small triangular fronts and the rest was string, the bottoms were about a very respectable 4 inches wide at the widest point, narrowing to an inch at the bottom. However, the back and sides were no more than a thick bootlace all tied in a bow at the back.

“Christ, they don’t leave much to the imagination” she observed correctly.

“Try it on, lets see what it looks like.

She smiled at me and with the costume in her left hand, started to unbutton her jeans.

Wanting to get the full effect, I left the room to use the bathroom and waited until I knew she had changed. I walked back in as she was looking at herself in front of the full-length mirror, hands on hips. I whistled, she looked fantastic; the top as I said consisted of two triangles, approximately three inches corner to corner. She does not have a big bust, so it looked ok, not too revealing, the bottoms, however did not hide much at all. The string was threaded through the top of the front panel, so you were able to make it as narrow as you felt brave enough to do. It now looked about 3 and half inches wide.

“Turn round” I asked.

She turned to her side, the thin string was pulled up to her hip, then turned away from me, she looked practically naked, I got an instant erection.

“What do you think?” she asked, still facing away from me.

“Bend over”

She leant forward, her hands resting on her knees.

“Open your legs”

She widened her legs.

“Wider”

She widened her legs until they were 18 inches apart.

Her pubic hair was protruding from either side of the string; also the string was so narrow at the bottom it disappeared between the folds of her pussy.

“Not to revealing is it?” she asked.

“No” I lied “not as bad as you might think” I lied again.

I walked towards her, stroked the cheeks of her bottom then held her hips and pulled her into my crotch. My fully erect cock was nestled between her bottom cheeks.

She stood up and turned her face towards me.

“Oooh big boy” she cooed, “I take it you approve”.

I kissed her neck, something she loves.

“You might just give some poor old a sod a heart attack around that pool, a few of the young ones too for that matter.

She laughed, I pulled the bow at the back of the g-string, it fell off

That might come in handy, I thought.

“I think you might need a wax though, looking a little bit furry down there”.

She giggled again “I’m booked in tomorrow.

We arrived the following Tuesday afternoon and shown to our apartment. They were in blocks of 8 on two levels, not very big, but ok for two. We were on the top floor, there was a nice big balcony, but it only got sun, we found, later in the afternoon. There was also a shared terrace on the roof, with tables and sun loungers. It was a real suntrap and it wasn’t overlooked. There was also a small pool, but the terrace looked favorite.

We spent the first couple of days, exploring the village eating and drinking out sun bathing on the terrace and having sex. Seeing the attention she was getting whilst wearing her g-string, by men and women, made me horny as hell all the time. We spoke briefly with the occupants of the other apartments, not surprisingly when Anne was stretched out in her g-string all the men stopped for a chat, probably looking her up and down behind their sunglasses, when they thought I wasn’t looking. She was beginning to turn a nice color and looked great, very sexy. She told me that she didn’t notice the attention, but I think she was loving it, in fact, in an effort to get a better tan, so she claims, the front of her bottoms was getting narrower all the time. All she had left of her pubes was a very thin strip, but if she made it any narrower, she risked showing this. Also when she sat up and lifted her knees up, something she only did when we were alone, the string disappeared right into the folds of her pussy. It was sexier than if she was completely naked and I was permanently semi erect. In the afternoon, if it was quiet, we usually retired to our balcony, where we both sunbathed naked; this nearly always resulted in us having sex on the balcony. We weren’t overlooked but it was still sexy to be doing it out in the open.

We saw quite a bit of the couple next door to us, Dave and Marie, similar age to us, married with two young kids. They were away on their own for the first time in nearly ten years. Marie’s parents were looking after the kids and they were making the most of it. They had already been here a week and according to Dave had spent most of it, drinking, shagging, or both. This was confirmed by his wife, they were both very forward and the conversation was always littered with sex or sexual innuendo. We liked them both, they were good company.

Marie was a nurse, like Anne, so they had plenty to talk about. She was dark, petite with a pretty face, around 5’ 4” and fairly slim. We couldn’t tell properly as we never saw her in her costume, they went down to the beach to sunbathe and wandered back in the afternoon. If we were sat out they would always stop for a drink and she always had a T-shirt on. Dave was a builder who had done an aromatherapy course at night school and always managed to work it into the conversation, in an effort to get Anne to let him practice on her. He was a good-looking bloke, but liked his beer a bit too much and wasn’t too fond of exercise. Cock aerobics was the only exercise he tended to indulge in, so he informed us, early on in our very first conversation.

A young man on his own occupied one of the other apartments. His name was Andrew and he told us that he and his fiancé had booked to come away together, however they had split up two weeks before and he couldn’t get his money back so decided to come away anyway.

He was only in his twenties and seemed a nice lad, quiet and had spent most of his holiday so far, reading on the terrace. Now he always came and sat with us, I didn’t mind, he was polite and intelligent. He couldn’t take his eyes off Anne though, hardly surprising, he had been here a week already and hadn’t had the confidence to talk to a girl. Seems his fiancé of two years and girlfriend of ten had decided to dump him for one of his so-called mates, so he wasn’t exactly on top form.

“You do realize he fancies you like mad,” I told her that night, whilst sat at the restaurant table.

“Who?” she replied.

“Don’t give me that, you know who, he cant keep his eyes of you, he keeps adjusting his cock in his shorts, you must have noticed”

She smiled ‘I think its flattering, I can still get a young bloke thinking of me like that”

“I bet every time he goes into his apartment he has to jack off, thinking about you”

She laughed at that.

“I feel sorry for him,” she said.

“So, you are giving him a show on purpose?”

“No, I am not” she replied with mock indignation, then paused “Would you mind?”

“Mind what exactly?”

“If I was, doing it on purpose”.

“Are you?” I asked.

“No, not really”

“Not really?”

She paused “It’s the control, it makes me feel so turned on, seeing his erection grow in front of me and knowing that I caused it, makes me feel so sexy. Plus the fact that I am an exhibitionist anyway, we both are, you know that”.

“Don’t include me in this, he’s not getting a stiffy because of me”.

That made her laugh again.

I decided to push it a little.

“Do you ever fantasize about touching it?” I asked

She looked down to avoid eye contact.

“Sometimes” she replied, softly, then looked at me “but I wouldn’t” she insisted.

“Why not?” I asked.

This was not the response she expected, she looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression.

“It wouldn’t be right, would it?”

She was fishing now; I decided to push it a little.

“What if I didn’t mind”?

“Do you mind?”

“I would mind if you did it behind my back, but I love and trust you”. I paused “I ‘m not sure, I think I would get off, watching you do it”.

“Anyway” she said, as if to change the subject “Its not going to happen, fantasies are one thing, this is not a porno film, things like that don’t happen in real life, even if you could get your head round it, which I’m not sure about”.

“I suppose so” I had to agree.

“What about Dave”? She asked

“What about him”?

“He’s always chatting me up, even in front of Marie”

“I don’t mind and she certainly doesn’t seem to”.

“Do you think that she’s attractive” she quizzed.

This conversation was going all over the place.

“Hard to tell” I lied “she always has a big T-shirt and floppy hat, seems Ok”

“She fancies you, you know, thinks your sexy, always going on about your muscles and telling me how lucky I am. Asking about what we get up to in bed and are you as good as you look.

I was surprised and flattered.

“And what do you tell her “?

“I tell her the truth, we have a great sex life.

“Do you think Dave’s a bull shitter?” I asked

“She says not, says they’re always at it, she reckons that they’ve had sex nearly every morning down on the beach, its very secluded down at the end” she responded.

“I think we should go and have a look for ourselves” I ventured, with a smile.

“I think we should,” she agreed, also smiling.

I tried to picture Marie without the big T-shirt, wondering if she bathed topless

Another bottle of red wine later, we wandered back to our apartment. She was wearing a very light cotton summer dress, no bra and white thong panties. Anne was tipsy and horny and as we were leaving the restaurant, five minutes earlier, she had lifted the back of her dress to flash her panties to me and two waiters stood nearby. So I was looking forward to a sexy session on the balcony, or round the pool for that matter.

We spotted Andrew in front of us, on his own. He looked a bit pissed off, I shouted him over, and he visibly bucked up when he saw us.

“Hi “ he said when he came over “thank god for you two, I was just about to chuck myself in the sea, I’m going home tomorrow and I haven’t had so much as a second look from a woman. I feel like I’m walking round with a big flashing sad bastard sign over my head”.

It was the first time I’d heard him swear, he was obviously quite drunk and feeling a little sorry for himself, two qualities that, in my experience, made you very unattractive to the opposite sex.

Anne grabbed his arm, so she was linking us both.

“Things are never that bad,” she said “ come on, walk back with us and have a drink at the apartment, Gregg doesn’t mind, do you?”

She looked at me, raising her eyebrows, to tell me that even if I did mind, which I did, act like I didn’t, which I also reluctantly did.

“Of course not” I smiled.

“Ok, if you’re sure, don’t want to be in the way” he replied also smiling.

Made me feel a little shitty, of course I didn’t mind, he was a nice lad and he was feeling low, there was plenty time for us to enjoy each other, after all it was only a little past mid night.

We walked past the pool to get to our apartment, it was all lit up and looked very inviting. I had an idea.

“How about a dip” I ventured. I wondered if Anne had drunk enough to go along with it.

Andrews face lit up “I’m game” he said.

He stripped down to his boxers; I did the same and placed my clothes on a sun lounger.

“Come on” I urged Anne “get em off”.

“Piss off” she replied, laughing, “you know I’m only wearing a tiny pair of knickers under this.

“So!”

“Ok then” she said “get your boxers” she looked at Andrew “both of you, and Ill take my dress off” she stood defiantly with her hands on her hips, obviously thinking that I wouldn’t do it.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband, slid them down and kicked them onto the sun lounger.

“Bastard!” she exclaimed then turned to Andrew. His face was a picture, however he did the same, briefly revealing a semi erect dick, before jumping into the pool.

“Go on” I encouraged “You know you want too, give him at least one story to tell his mates, when he gets back” I followed him into the water.

When I surfaced, I turned to Anne she was still stood on the side, fully clothed, still with her hands on her hips, looking a little nervous.

“Go on I dare you,” I shouted “after all, its nothing Andrews not already seen this week”

“You should know better than to dare me” she replied, with a smile. She reached behind her and unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked of her shoes, now stood wearing the tiniest pair of panties she put her hands on her hips.

“That better?” She asked. I smiled in encouragement; Andrew just nodded his head silently.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and paused, looking directly at me.

“Bet you wont” I challenged.

She very slowly eased them down over her hips, gradually revealing her nearly shaved pussy. She turned round to show us a gorgeous tanned bottom and very sexily bent down to slide her panties down to her ankles, giving us a clear view of her pussy from behind. She picked her panties up and turned round to give us a full frontal.

“What about that?” she asked, looking at Andrew.

I looked at him, his mouth was wide open, before I caught him mouth just loud enough for Anne to hear.

“Fucking brilliant”.

I looked back, she grinned, obviously flattered, tossed her panties on top of my clothes. Instead of jumping in, she slowly waded in at the shallow stepped end, Andrew watched her all the way.

I realized at that point that she hadn’t done it for my benefit, she loved the attention, being able to tease a young man 10 years her junior. I felt a little pang of jealousy for the first time. She waded over to me, put one arm round my neck and pulled me towards her, kissing me hard on the lips.

“I reckon someone’s feeling very horny” I said to her.

“I reckon someone is” she replied reaching under the water to squeeze my almost fully erect cock.

I had to admit, although I wasn’t completely comfortable with the situation, it was very erotic and I was totally turned on. It was something we fantasized about, being sexual in front of an audience.

“Shall we go up to our room?” I asked

“In a bit” she replied, “I’ve never done this before, I’m enjoying it”

I wondered which bit she was enjoying most. She pushed away and turned to Andrew, who still had his mouth open.

“You can close your mouth now, don’t tell me you haven’t seen a naked woman before” she teased him, something she was getting good at.

“SSSorry” he stammered “was I staring?”

“Yes” she replied “but I don’t mind”.

“And it has been a while since I’ve seen a naked woman” he continued, “well, a long time since I’ve seen a real one anyway”.

“You can’t see me anymore” she teased again, she was correct; the water came just above her nipples. She jumped up exposing her breasts, her nipples were hard, I wondered whether it was the cold water, I suspected not.

“God its cold out of the water” she bobbed down “I’m not getting out of here without a towel. Andrew be a love, pop upstairs, we left our towels on the terrace”

“I I I can’t just yet” he stammered again. “I’m a little embarrassed”.

He must have had a raging hard on. Anne turned to me and laughed, obviously thinking about our earlier conversation.

“I’ll go”. I offered, “It will give you both time to get to know each other” I quipped sarcastically.

“Take your time,” she shouted after me, the banter was obviously lost on Andrew.

I swam to the side and got out, she was right it was bloody freezing. I set of up the stairs to our place, wondering whether it was safe to leave them together. There were two beach towels on the loungers outside our room, I picked one up and dried myself off, before wrapping it round my waist and setting of back, carrying the other dry towel with me.

When I got to the pool they where sat side by side at the stepped end, on the next to top step, both pretty much completely exposed to each other. I was stood about fifteen yards away, they hadn’t seen me yet, I decided to watch for a bit. Huddled up close, they were chatting, it all looked fairly innocent. Andrew said something that encouraged Anne to place her arm around his shoulder, to comfort him. I moved a little closer and crouched behind a small wall, only three or four yards away. She must have sensed something because she looked up towards me and smiled. He still hadn’t seen me; obviously still too concerned with the naked woman sat beside him. Not wishing to embarrass him I put my finger to my lips, indicating for Anne to remain quiet about my presence. He obviously wished to talk and I did not want to get involved. The subject was getting a little boring by now, but seeing them sat together naked, I had to admit, was quite sexy, I decided to watch and listen for a while.

I could just about hear their conversation.

“Don’t worry” I heard her say, “You’re better off without her, by the sound of it” and as further comfort she patted him just above his knee, as she spoke. That in itself did not concern me, however she left her hand resting gently on his thigh, occasionally repeating the comforting pat as she spoke. Thing is, by now her hand was only a very short distance from the top of his leg. Whether it was a subconscious thing or not, I couldn’t tell. Neither could he, as glanced down at his lap, I could see his cock begin to twitch and rise. Twenty odd year old lads did not need too much encouragement, whether intentional or not. The next time she glanced at me, I nodded towards him, to warn her. She looked down at his lap. I thought she would jump a mile, no chance, she left her hand on his thigh and rested her head against his shoulder, as if to comfort him, but really, I suspected to watch his cock grow. He became fully erect; his circumcised cock was poking out at 45 degrees from his stomach. My heart was pounding, she was still stroking his thigh gently, now only inches from his erect cock, knowing that I was watching.

I thought about stopping this before it went any further, but I had engineered it, virtually giving her the green light, I couldn’t behave all mature and broad-minded one minute, and then blow my stack the next. I decided I had to leave the ball in her court and hope that she didn’t take it any further.

“That looks painful” I heard her say.

He looked down and tried to cover up with his hands.

hanibal
hanibal
142 Followers
12