First Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God, I’m sorry”.

There, I thought, that’d break it up.

She reached down and lifted his far hand off his cock, placing it back onto his thigh.

“Don’t be silly, It’s quite normal, besides I’m flattered” she told him.

She reached down to remove his other hand, this time placing it on her own thigh!!

I nearly shouted out, as she placed her hand back on his thigh, inches from his cock.

I’d swear his dick had grown another inch.

She glanced at me and winked, “Ok?” She mouthed silently at me.

My heart was in my mouth, I wasn’t ok, I felt like I was going to puke, but I nodded anyway and hoped she could tell by my eyes that I wasn’t as well put together as I thought. She smiled then looked back down at his cock. Fuck!!

“Go on, its ok, just carry on talking, I’m still listening” she moved her fingers a little closer to his groin, just wafting them along his upper thigh. He groaned softly.

“My god” I thought, “she’s going to touch him, she’s actually going to make contact with his extremely erect dick”, obviously thinking that I wouldn’t mind. All fairly understandable really, considering a couple of before, I had actually told her, how much the idea turned me on.

To add an extra twist to my tormented state, despite my inward protestations of jealousy and disgust, outwardly, under my towel, I was sporting a very painful, very large, erection of my own. I pulled the towel to one side to release my cock into the fresh air. I nearly groaned out loud myself as the breeze wafted against me.

As he tried to continue with his tale of woe, she was making gentle little circles with her fingers on his thigh, occasionally murmuring the odd “Aaaw”or”Shame”in response.

Her wandering fingers were getting closer and closer to his cock, it was very erotic and I had to admit that it was turning me on immensely. I was still very uncomfortable, but excited in a masochistic way, it is very odd, the jealous feelings made it more exciting. Watching two people together, in a sexual situation is a turn on, but, as I was learning, watching someone you care about in the same situation sets your pulse racing.

I held my breath as she lifted her fingers away from his thigh and stroked her index finger from the base of the underside his cock all the way up to the tip, before caressing the head gently and placing her hand back on his thigh.

He stopped talking, obviously a little shocked, you could hear a pin drop.

She paused to look up at him “Are you ok? He nodded “Go on then, I’m still listening” then rested her head back on his shoulder, as though nothing had happened. Her hand had never moved, just lingered there, his head must have been almost as messed up as my own.

Now seemingly oblivious to my presence, focusing entirely on this young mans dick, she continued making little circles on his thigh, whilst staring into his lap. I now realized that I wanted her to touch him again, I didn’t have to wait too long. Lifting her hand to her mouth, she licked the tips of her fingers before returning them to the tip. She was now making tiny circles on the top and underside of his cock. He was breathing so heavily that he was struggled to continue to speak, just occasionally moaning softly and closing his eyes. He leaned back slightly against the step and opened his legs a little.

This made it difficult for her to leave her arm round his shoulder; she removed it, reached down and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She masturbated him slowly whilst still making circles with the fingers of the other hand.

He leaned back further; his hand was still gripping her thigh, squeezing it gently. He tried to reach for her pussy, but it was obviously difficult to gain access to, even when she opened her legs slightly, so he placed it around her shoulder, gently stroking her back.

She started to pump faster; he wouldn’t last long at this rate, neither would I. I was right on both counts, he groaned loudly, his body jerked, as he shot his cum into the water and onto her hand. She carried on pumping his cock with one hand and stroking the tip with the other. Using his sperm for lubrication, she stroked him until he stopped cumming, his body relaxed. I came silently and heavily, shooting my load onto the floor.

I watched as she scooped water from the pool to bathe his cock and clean her cum stained hands. He had his eyes closed, only opening them when she stopped stroking his cock. He was now looking a little embarrassed.

“I I I’d better go to my room, before Gregg gets back”. Now he was thinking about me, amazing how after a man comes, he also abruptly comes to his senses.

He jumped up, gathered his clothes up in his arms and made to leave. He stopped turned walked back to where Anne was still sitting, bent down and kissed her, just a peck on the lips.

“Thank you, that was fantastic,” he told her.

“Its ok, I enjoyed it” she replied smiling and as a final goodbye, kissed him on the cheek and reached up for a last squeeze of his now flaccid cock.

He stood up and headed off to the stairs.

I stepped out from behind the wall, Anne looked at me very sheepishly, obviously worried about what my reaction was going to be. I gave her the spare towel “come on lets go to bed” I said softly. She wrapped the towel around herself as I gathered our clothes up. With all of our clothes in my arms I mounted the stairs to our room, she followed me in silence.

Part 2 To follow.

12