First Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Soft swinging on our first holiday
7.2k words
4.37
83.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers

I let us into the room and we readied ourselves for bed, still not really speaking. I knew it was up to me to make things right, but my feelings were a mixture of anger at her for taking it so far, jealousy and annoyance at myself for being so turned on with the whole experience. So instead of discussing it sensibly, I punished her by behaving like a childish shit. I knew I was out of order, but I couldn’t help myself. We climbed into bed; I gave her a peck and turned my back to go to sleep. I couldn’t sleep, I kept thinking about the experience; also I had a painful hard on and couldn’t stop stroking myself. I just wanted to tell her how turned on I was by what happened, make things right before fucking each others brains out. My stupid male pride wouldn’t let me; I wanted to make her feel bad about it, thinking that I couldn’t let her of the hook so easily. Blaming her, when I new that I had initiated the whole thing.

The following morning, after what was probably a restless night for both of us, things weren’t much better. I was absolutely dying for sex, but wouldn’t make the peace.

“Are you going to speak to me again?” she finally asked over breakfast.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, we have been speaking”.

“I speak, you grunt” she replied.

“I don’t feel very chatty”.

“You dared me to take my clothes off,” she said accusingly.

“I didn’t dare you to play with his dick” I responded sharply.

“You bastard” she spat at me “you told me that you wanted me to touch him, you got me to strip of in front of him and when you came back to the pool we were just sat talking, why did you stand and watch, you could have stopped it at any time, the thing is, it was as much a turn on for you as it was for me, but you can’t stand to admit it”.

This was all true and instead of agreeing, I spat back.

“You and your boyfriend looked like you were having such a good time, I didn’t want to spoil it for you”. I regretted it as soon as I said it.

She looked at me genuinely hurt.

“You fucking pig”, then standing up she said quietly “I’m going for a long walk, I will see you later when I’ve calmed down, at the moment, I don’t want to be in the same room as you”.

“Wait”, she paused and turned round to face me.

“What! ”She said coldly.

I was now on my back foot, this hadn’t worked out well at all. I decided to come clean, apologizing. She remained silent while I told her how she was right and how turned on I had really been and how I had masturbated whilst watching them, hoping that she would understand, another big mistake.

“You selfish shit, I cried myself to sleep last night, worried that you wouldn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore, while all the time it was just a childish game. You’ve been using me for your little fantasies all holiday. I’ve actually been really enjoying it, showing myself off for you and talking about what we would like to do together. Now, because you decide you don’t like where you’ve set the goal posts, you decide to punish me, by making me feel like a tramp”.

She quickly gathered up a few things and left, closing the door behind her.

“Fucking great”, I said out loud to myself “what a prick”. She had quite rightly turned the tables on me. I sat there for a while pondering how it was, that she was the one that had messed about with another blokes dick, yet I was the one that wound up feeling so bad and having to apologize.

I looked at my watch; it was only nine am, where could she possibly go at this time. Telling myself that she would be back in no time I decided to just wait on the balcony and read, enjoy the peace and quiet.

She let me stew for three hours; I tried to look calm as she came out onto the balcony. I actually felt like shit.

Before she could say anything, I started.

“Look, I’m really sorry, I know I’ve behaved like a right prick”.

“Yes you have” she agreed “but I think I understand, we were both equally to blame”.

I wasn’t too sure about that, but decided to keep my council, for the first time.

She sat down next to me and grabbed my hand “I think we should talk”

We chatted for an hour, both having to admit what an incredible experience it was.

“Thing is” she said “I loved showing myself and I especially loved performing for you, knowing that you were watching, I wouldn’t have done it if you hadn’t been watching. It made me feel so in control and sexual. When you came out from behind the wall, I just wanted you to fuck me there and then”.

“What about now?” I ventured, smiling as I motioned towards the very obvious bulge in my shorts. She laughed as she reached over to squeeze it “love to, however”.

She went on to explain that she had spent the morning with Dave and Marie, at their place, bitching about me and that they had got pissed off with her, in the nicest possible way, told me that they were off to the beach and sent me back to make up. When we were ok, I was to take you down to the beach, to show that things were back to normal.

“Do they know why we fell out?”

“I just told them about the skinny dipping with Andrew and that you got the hump because he was paying me so much attention”.

“What did they think?”

“They both thought that you were being childish”

“Oh, they did, did they, why exactly?”

“Well” she ventured, hesitantly “this beach that they go to is a nude beach, so they have been starkers in front of everyone all week, without a care in the world. In fact the reason Marie doesn’t take her T-shirt off, when she comes up here, is because she doesn’t wear anything underneath”.

My dick twitched a little at that thought.

I paused “And you want to go as well?”

“I really want to, but only if you don’t give me any more shit, I wont put up with it this time”.

I nodded “Ok, this time you’re in charge, I won’t say or do anything” and added with a smile to keep the mood light “ It doesn’t matter whose dick you’re stroking”.

She laughed and squeezed my dick, “nothing like that will happen, I just don’t want you getting uptight if Dave flirts a bit while I’m naked, you know what he’s like”.

“I told you you’re in charge”.

“Good, lets go”.

We got our things together and walked down towards the beach, things felt back to normal it was great. The nudist section was separated from the rest of the beach by a wooded area; this made me feel a little less nervous. Anne seemed to know where she was going, we walked past five or six couples, all naked, most of them older than us, down to the far end and clambered over some rocks. I saw Marie straight away, stretched out on a towel, face down, she was also naked apart from a pair of sunglasses. The towel at the side of her was empty.

Marie lifted herself up onto her elbows “Aah. Back at last”

Anne looked at me, guiltily “Sorry, I came down this morning, I wanted to find out what you thought about it before I told you”.

“Its Ok, I deserved it”.

Anne layed out her towel at right angles to the top of Marie, I put mine at the side. We both started to undress, I stripped down to my trunks and paused, Anne stripped naked and looked at me.

“Now, now, don’t be nervous”

“He might need a hand” Marie joked.

Anne reached over and undid the cord on my trunks, then started to slide them down slowly. She stopped and moved round behind me, reaching round, slid both hands down into the front of my swimming trunks and very slowly eased them down, stroking my dick as she did so. It felt like she was putting on a show for Marie, who was watching the whole thing intently, smiling at me as my semi hard cock came into view.

“Very nice” she commented.

I bent down and slid them off as I lifted each foot in turn then threw them onto the rest of my clothes, before I started to get fully hard, which had been a distinctly embarrassing possibility.

We both sat down on our towels facing Marie, they began to chat. What the fuck was that about, I couldn’t help thinking that Marie knew more than Anne was telling.

While we chatted, I checked her out from behind my glasses; she was resting on her side, facing towards us, so I had a full frontal. Not quite as slim as Anne, but slightly bustier and wider at the hip, lovely brown skin, very nice. Her legs were slightly crossed so I couldn’t see her pussy properly, but what I could see was hairless.

I asked about Dave.

“He’s gone for a walk, you know what he’s like, he’s not really into sun bathing all day, after he’s checked out all the naked women he gets a bit bored. He knows your coming so he’ll be back later, especially now Anne’s back”.

I was becoming sure that they were both messing with me, probably to see if I was really as cool as I was trying to behave.

“God its hot” Marie said, “I’m just nipping into the water”.

She lifted herself up onto her knees; I could now see all of her completely hairless pussy. She took of her glasses and turned round to put them in her bag, she was now on all fours, legs slightly apart with her pussy pointing directly at me. After a few seconds she turned to catch me looking at her, smiled and stood up.

“Won’t be long”.

I watched her butt as she disappeared into the water.

“Enjoying the view?”

I turned back to Anne “sorry”

“Don’t be, she’s very attractive, don’t you think?”

“She isn’t as attractive as you, but I can’t help looking when it’s right in front of me”.

“I don’t mind, honest, and she definitely doesn’t mind, so don’t worry”.

“Did you strip off this morning?”

“Not at first, but after a while it seemed unnatural not to”

I was a bit narked at that, imagining Dave leering at her, jealous feelings welled up inside me.

“Bet Dave loved that”, I chided.

“No more than you would, he was a perfect gentleman, even offered to put my sun tan cream on for me, again” she teased, while smiling cheekily.

“He’s persistent anyway, did you let him?” I asked coolly, but very much hoping that she didn’t.

“No, but I was that pissed at you, I was tempted just so I could wind you up about it”.

I laughed, to cover my relief.

“Marie knows the whole story doesn’t she?” I asked

She hesitated “yes, Dave only knows what I told you though, we spoke while he went off for a walk”

“What did she think, was she shocked”?

She thought it was the sexiest thing she’d ever heard; it was her that made me come and get you. She told me that if I didn’t go and get you then she would and considering how horny I had just made her, she advised that I go or she couldn’t guarantee that she would stop at just a wank, so I thought it best if I went”.

I laughed at that “Do you think she meant it?”

“She would love to get her hands on you, I don’t think that she would need much encouragement either”.

“I’ll bear that in mind” I said, with a smile, though only half jesting.

She gave me a sideways look, “Also bear in mind, what’s good for the gander is good for the goose and you don’t cope too well when your goose messes around with another gander”.

I understood the analogy immediately and was a little annoyed at the implied threat, she was in control and I didn’t like it.

“And what exactly does that mean?”

She didn’t get chance to reply, Marie returned.

“What have you two been up to” she knelt back down in front of us and gestured towards my lap. Despite my anger, I had been very aroused by our conversation and was almost fully hard; I raised my knees up to cover myself. She reached for a spare towel and dried herself off.

Anne jumped up “Only chatting, Gregg will tell you all about it, I’m off for a dip, cool myself down, I feel all hot and bothered”. She bent down and kissed me on the cheek before setting off for the sea.

After she’d gone, we chatted for a bit, while I checked her out again from behind my glasses, before Marie said, “You’re burning, have you not put any cream on?”

I looked down, my chest and my thighs were beginning to redden, I was normally so careful, today’s events had pushed it to the back of my mind. She brought a bottle of high factor from her bag and stood up, she bid me do the same, “turn round” she instructed. I stood up and turned round, she squeezed the cream onto my shoulders and gently smoothed it in with both hands, she had a nice touch and I was enjoying it. I began to suspect that it wasn’t just for my benefit; because of the time she spent on my shoulder and back muscles. She even covered my butt, again using both hands to knead my buttocks. After a very enjoyable few minutes, she patted my bottom and told me to turn back; we were now face to face. She smoothed the lotion into my chest and onto my stomach, with the same gentle touch, “God I love a man with a six pack” almost to herself, she stroked my stomach muscles with the tips of her fingers “Dave used to be like this, when we first met”, something I found difficult to picture. I looked down at her; she had goose bumps on her shoulders and breasts, probably from the breeze wafting onto her still wet skin, her nipples also appeared erect. My cock started to twitch and rise, again. I glanced over towards the sea but couldn’t see Anne anywhere. Marie knelt down to do my legs, there was obviously no need for her to do this, but I didn’t want her to stop and she didn’t seem to want to stop either. I was now fully erect; she stood up wafting her hands over my legs and thighs as she rose.

“What about that” she nodded towards my cock “don’t want it to get burned do we”. She bent down and squeeze a large dollop of sun cream into her right hand and stood up again. Looking me in the eye she asked with a sexy smile.

“Do you want to do it, or would you prefer me to?”

I knew what I should have said, however, still smarting a little from my earlier conversation with Anne, I just nodded my head. She rubbed her hands together before wrapping them both around the base of my cock, then smoothed them all the way up to the tip. I groaned softly, it was gorgeous, her soft hands covered in cold cream felt fantastic. I had felt on the edge for most of the afternoon and this was going to be too much. She gently squeezed and stroked my balls with one hand and moved the other cream covered hand up and down my cock. After a couple of minutes of this, I started to get close.

“God” I groaned, “I’m going to come”

“Good” she whispered, “I want to watch”

That was enough, my cock twitched and spurted my cum onto her breasts, my legs were quivering as she carried on pumping until I had to tell her to stop. She held the base of my cock with both hands and moved closer to rub the cum covered end onto her stomach. I had come heavily and it most of it was on her, she let go of me and smoothed the milky fluid into her skin, it glistened on her body and she seemed to like it. She sat back down on her towel and looked up at me smiling, I didn’t know what to say to break the silence. I didn’t need to say anything.

“The sea is gorgeous” I heard Anne from behind me “you should try it, clean yourself off” slight pause “both of you”. She must have seen us.

I wiped the end of my cock with my hand, as I turned round to face her.

“What do you mean?”

“Oh I don’t know, you both look a bit hot and sweaty” she replied as she walked past me and sat down on her towel.

“I’m ok,” said Marie “I’ve just put some fresh cream on, wouldn’t want to wash it off”

I sat down next to her, she smiled at me, I wondered if I had been mistaken and hoped that Anne had just missed us. If she had seen something, she didn’t mention it, we chatted as before and I began to relax a little.

When the sun started to go down a little, we all returned back to the villa. We had discussed all going back to our place for a drink.

“I’ll pop back and get Dave” Marie suggested “could do with a shower, ours is bloody awful though, hardly any pressure”

“Bring Dave, then jump in ours” Anne suggested “you can use it after me”.

She agreed and nipped back to their apartment, we let ourselves into ours. Once inside, Anne went into the bathroom and I opened a couple of beers and a bottle of red wine, I took them onto the balcony. The sun wasn’t as fierce but it was still hot, I took of my shirt, sorts and trunks, wiped the sand of myself and put my shorts back on. It felt a lot more comfortable; I picked up my beer and sat down.

Anne joined me a little later; she came out onto the balcony naked and proceeded to dry herself of with the towel. There was a knock on the door and a shout as they let themselves in; I got up to greet them.

“Sounds like they’re here” I said, stating the obvious to break the silence “You’d better get dressed”.

“Nothing they haven’t seen before” she reminded me as she slipped through the sliding door from the balcony to our bedroom.

I nipped inside, Marie was dressed the same and was carrying a small bag, Dave was wearing shorts and polo shirt.

“I’ll just nip in the shower” she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

“Hi Greg” Dave held out his hand, I put a beer in it.

“Thanks” we chatted as we went onto the balcony.

Dave took off his shirt and sat with his back to our bedroom, I faced him, Anne came out. She had a white hand towel tied round her waist and a very short T-shirt with nothing underneath. The towel was very short and tied with a knot at the side, leaving a gap, revealing all of her left thigh, I presumed she had panties on but I couldn’t tell; she looked great, though I didn’t think it was really appropriate. She was carrying her after sun lotion; she placed it onto the table.

“Oh, Hi Dave, didn’t see you there”

“Hi” he replied “couldn’t miss you dressed like that, looking great as usual” he added then nodded towards the after sun “need any help with that?”

His usual banter, consistently obvious, expecting the usual re-buff. She punched him playfully on the shoulder.

“Go on then, but you’d better not have been joking about these magical hands of yours, I’ll just get another beer first” she walked into the apartment.

“I I I’ll just get another as well” I stuttered, before getting up and following her.

“What are you doing?” I spluttered, as sternly as I could muster, you know what he’s like, he’ll have his hands all over you.

“Oooh lucky me” she cooed.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean”. I said angrily

She turned to look me in the eye.

“Don’t you dare take that tone with me, after watching what you and his wife got up to on the beach today, behind both our backs, I think you’d better keep your mouth shut. He might be ok with it, should I ask him?”

“I don’t know what you mean” I was fucked and we both knew it.

“Bull shit! She was covered in your cum, thing is I don’t mind, when we are both involved, I would actually have got off watching, but you’ve just moved the goal post a little wider. I would never have gone behind your back or done anything without you’re consent, now It doesn’t matter, does it?”

“What are you going to do?” I was worried now.

She smiled at me “Oh I’m not sure, you’ll just have to watch me, providing you’re there, otherwise I’ll just have to tell you about it, when I get back” she was fucking with me now.

“Marie will be out of the shower in a minute” I said, hoping this would curtail any vengeful thoughts on her part, at least for the moment.

“So!” she spat back at me “For one thing, I don’t think she gives a stuff and if she does, she deserves a bit of her own medicine”.

“Do what you want” I replied, smiling with false bravado, trying to look cool about it “you’ll give in before I do” I was relying on the fact that she rarely met another man that she fancied and Dave, ordinarily, definitely wasn’t her type anyway.

“There you go again” she replied “too quick to challenge me.

She didn’t give me time to answer, picked up two bottles and walked out onto the balcony.

I followed her out, she put the beer down, I sat down as before, facing them both.

hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers
12